Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:02 PM
LionFlop Victims Finder
Last post by glitch
Today 11:53 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Seamrog
Today 11:53 AM
[Atari] All I See is Red...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 11:48 AM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:34 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 1st, 2016, 08:42 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly View Post
Holly waved her tail at the pines then the marshes. "Which way?" She mewed.
Pinestorm shrugged. "I'm fine with either, it just depends on what you're in the mood to catch- frogs and toads or rabbits and squirrels. You did say rabbits were your favorite prey, didn't you? Maybe we should head to the pines for you then." He padded over to the camp entrance. "So, what are you in the mode for?"

(To the territory!)

Old December 1st, 2016, 08:47 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Pinestorm shrugged. "I'm fine with either, it just depends on what you're in the mood to catch- frogs and toads or rabbits and squirrels. You did say rabbits were your favorite prey, didn't you? Maybe we should head to the pines for you then." He padded over to the camp entrance. "So, what are you in the mode for?"

(To the territory!)
"Rabbits." She said licking her lips. She hadn't had a rabbit in a while and she inched to get one. She brushed beside him as they left the clearing.

(Yasss)

Last edited by Caligo Everton; December 1st, 2016 at 08:47 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 01:44 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Blazingnight could feel her fur instantly prickle with annoyance. She was busy and didn't have time for smalltalk or random chatting. She had a clan to lead, battle seemed to be something unavoidable now and on top of all that she'd gotten pregnant. She was a blizzard of emotions and it took great control to keep her golden optics cool and calm. "I don't really have time to chat, if there's something specifically you need, or if you have something to report..." She trailed off, glancing out past the cat before her into the clearing to see what was happening.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 02:59 PM

Cool Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Blazingnight could feel her fur instantly prickle with annoyance. She was busy and didn't have time for smalltalk or random chatting. She had a clan to lead, battle seemed to be something unavoidable now and on top of all that she'd gotten pregnant. She was a blizzard of emotions and it took great control to keep her golden optics cool and calm. "I don't really have time to chat, if there's something specifically you need, or if you have something to report..." She trailed off, glancing out past the cat before her into the clearing to see what was happening.
"Okay, I'm not one to rat other people out, but my sister, uh, is having relations with a RiverClan tom." she said, her optics wide with worry.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 09:50 PM
me when im alive

@Fenris)
Whitepaw sat beside the prey pile, eating a rabbit. His eyes flicked around camp, his tail swishing around. He nudged away the remains of his meal and laid his head on his paws.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 09:51 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Duckpaw padded into the clearing, carefully glancing at the ground. He didn't want to trip over some tiny rock and fall again... His paw still stung a bit from the last time he fell. He continued on his way, not paying attention to his surroundings as much as his feet. Of course, he then crashed into another cat with soft, white fur. {Making him bump into Whitepaw is what i was thinking, Toothless}

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!

Last edited by Panic; December 2nd, 2016 at 09:53 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 09:54 PM
me when im alive

Whitepaw yelped when he felt something tumble over him. He looked up and saw Duckpaw. "Hey, try looking up." He teased, getting to his paws.

Last edited by shark sailor; December 2nd, 2016 at 09:55 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 09:57 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

"S-sorry, Whitepaw..." He got up and brushed the fur off his pelt. "I guess I should pay more attention..." {aaACK parents i gtg- i'll be back tomorrow}

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!

Last edited by Panic; December 2nd, 2016 at 09:59 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 09:59 PM
me when im alive

Whitepaw grinned at the other apprentice. "It's fine! I would've done the same thing." The tom purred. Then he got an idea. "How about we go hunting?" Whitepaw suggested. (Night Fenris!)

Last edited by shark sailor; December 2nd, 2016 at 10:00 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 10:03 PM
cool

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
@Crow
The brown, long-haired tabby scanned the clearing once more, looking for a couple of familiar faces, until he settled on one that he'd seen since birth. His brother, Cedarpaw.
Mintpaw didn't really have a bad attitude towards that tom. In fact, he'd never think badly about his family, no matter if they ended up in the relms of the Dark Forest or if they were altruistic enough to be a part of the StarClan council.

But then again, Mintpaw was a relatively inexperienced tom and didn't exactly understand enough about either realms much. This gave Mintpaw a bit of room to be comfortable with his brother. The long-haired tom had no clue that Cedarpaw was training in the sky of no stars, and he was nowhere close to knowing so. He was so wrapped up in his own mind and ideas to even think that his brother would do such a thing, and after all, there were more interesting things to do. Like chasing after she-cats, who happened to be full of drama and twists. The fun would never end with them, until they all get the mind to settle down with a true lover.

By then, Cedarpaw had stated his greeting and Mintpaw was looking into his orbs. "Hi!" He called out, obliviously missing the fact that his brother was limping his way over. "Been doing anything interesting yet?" The apprentice asked, lightly twitching his tail from side to side.
[[Sorry about late reply! I've been busy studying for midterms ;n;]]

The umber tabby contorted the corner of his maw into a smile, forcing it yet having it seem to the untrained eye like an unvarnished, involuntary gesture of happiness. It was something the apprentice had rehearsed for nearly hours on end, gazing into a reflective pool within Shadowclan's territory as, again and again, he smiled. It would be a quite peculiar sight if anyone were to happen upon it- the sleek-furred tom smiling for a few moments, descending into a frown, and repeating the pattern. Cedarpaw believed it to be a better skill to have than even the most effective fighting skills, however. One cat was nothing against an army, however good that cat was. And he would raise an army. Well, he hoped so, anyway- but better to dwell on hope than pessimism, right?

Well, to be frank, the tom himself was rather ambivalent on the whole optimism-and-pessimism debate, although he knew some cats were quite passionate about their side. It seemed a puerile thing to argue about, really. One's outlook on life was a matter of personal preference, and was likely futile to try to change it. Even if one side was correct, they still would certainly be nearly unable to alter the opinion of another- but to Cedarpaw, the most aggravating about the whole dabate was that there really wasn't a definite answer, which the tabby hated. Everything, in the tom's opinion, should be clearly cut enough so that one could see what choice would put them further.

Wait- how had his thought process turned to his opinion on gray areas? The tom had a tendency to get distracted, although he was usually able to keep it in check- not today, clearly, likely caused by his weariness. The ache in his paws alone told of a long, hard night. Clearing his thoughts with a lash of his lithe tail, the tom attempted to remember whatever gormless question Mintpaw had asked this time. Something about training, perhaps? "Yeah, training's been great!" said the tom merrily, his practiced smile spreading. "Yesterday, I learned a double paw slash," the tom said, a slight nod accompanying the lie as if to make it seem more trustworthy. He'd learned that moons ago- but always better to be underestimated, however annoying it was.
Closed Thread