colors in the wind [kit...
Last post by occultation
Today 05:48 PM

Old August 21st, 2023, 10:06 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Mourning Ruins

Darkcloud nodded silently a bundle of moss in her jaws she believed that what she had gathered was enough but she could get more if Elmshadow asked her to.

@jupiter @WhiteDawn

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old August 25th, 2023, 04:02 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Blackhawk
ShadowClan Warrior

He grabbed the poppy seeds and a bunch of moss before turning "I'm full."

@The Doctor @jupiter
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old August 27th, 2023, 01:38 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

@Leafie
Brokentalon led the way into the Mourning Ruins, ready to hunt. He flicked his tail happily.
Old August 28th, 2023, 10:45 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rufflepaw
Muscled Ginger cashmere bengal ▵ He/Him ▵ 6moons
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

The ginger apprentice followed after Brokentalon since he wasn't sure where mourning ruins were in the first place. His mentor had yet to get to this place, but he did know where each border was and who was who. This would be his first time going on a hunting patrol; the only one he had yet to do now was a border patrol. He still needed to figure out what to do during hunting patrols; did they go right to hunting? Or do they do something before then?

@Silk_Cradle_Ruler
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old August 29th, 2023, 03:57 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post

Rufflepaw
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

The ginger apprentice followed after Brokentalon since he wasn't sure where mourning ruins were in the first place. His mentor had yet to get to this place, but he did know where each border was and who was who. This would be his first time going on a hunting patrol; the only one he had yet to do now was a border patrol. He still needed to figure out what to do during hunting patrols; did they go right to hunting? Or do they do something before then?

@Silk_Cradle_Ruler
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══
Brokentalon heard the sound of rustling and feathers moving, and quickly pounced in that direction, catching a sparrow."I rely entirely on my hearing to hunt, sometimes my eyes play tricks on me which is why I'm focused on my hearing more than my sight." Brokentalon explained. A small-ish rabbit then hopped out of a brush nearby Md Brokentalon quickly pounced on it.
Old August 29th, 2023, 10:02 AM
im back i swear it

Rufflepaw
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

That would explain why they weren't doing the usual hunting moves; maybe he wouldn't ask any more questions just yet. Screw that, he had one question, which would get answered one way or another. "Do we meet back here once we're done?" he tilted his large head. If that were the correct train of thought, he would get started. He would catch all the prey he could carry on him to bring back to camp. This would be another move he would pull to make Darkfall proud of him.

@Silk_Cradle_Ruler

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Old August 30th, 2023, 02:19 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:

Rufflepaw
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

That would explain why they weren't doing the usual hunting moves; maybe he wouldn't ask any more questions just yet. Screw that, he had one question, which would get answered one way or another. "Do we meet back here once we're done?" he tilted his large head. If that were the correct train of thought, he would get started. He would catch all the prey he could carry on him to bring back to camp. This would be another move he would pull to make Darkfall proud of him.

@Silk_Cradle_Ruler

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══
"Sure!" Brokentalon nodded.
Old August 30th, 2023, 06:37 PM
im back i swear it

Rufflepaw
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Thank whatever spiritual god there is that he at least knew the hunter crouch and wasn't completely clueless about catching prey. Since he had no actual practice doing it to prey, he wasn't entirely sure if he would be successful. He would find out shortly if he would be bringing home some food tonight or if he went back empty-pawed. Rufflepaw gave them a nod before he left in his direction, still in mourning ruins. He crouched low as he did during that night class he took and moved slowly as he went searching for the first signs of prey. The first one he came upon was a shrew that had its back turned to him; it took him a while to sniff this thing out, but he found it. Taking light steps and slow ones at that, he crept up on the unsuspecting shew. Once he deemed himself close enough to pounce on them, he lunged for it landing and biting down on its neck. First kill he did on his own! It might be small, but it was still something for his first time. With a bit of pride in his steps, he hid his prey somewhere he would remember before he moved on.

[+ 1 Shrew]
@Silk_Cradle_Ruler

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Last edited by Kix; August 30th, 2023 at 06:37 PM.
Old August 31st, 2023, 12:03 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:

Rufflepaw
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Thank whatever spiritual god there is that he at least knew the hunter crouch and wasn't completely clueless about catching prey. Since he had no actual practice doing it to prey, he wasn't entirely sure if he would be successful. He would find out shortly if he would be bringing home some food tonight or if he went back empty-pawed. Rufflepaw gave them a nod before he left in his direction, still in mourning ruins. He crouched low as he did during that night class he took and moved slowly as he went searching for the first signs of prey. The first one he came upon was a shrew that had its back turned to him; it took him a while to sniff this thing out, but he found it. Taking light steps and slow ones at that, he crept up on the unsuspecting shew. Once he deemed himself close enough to pounce on them, he lunged for it landing and biting down on its neck. First kill he did on his own! It might be small, but it was still something for his first time. With a bit of pride in his steps, he hid his prey somewhere he would remember before he moved on.

[+ 1 Shrew]
@Silk_Cradle_Ruler

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══
Brokentalon kept attacking every form of prey he could, killing: a sparrow, a rabbit, a blackbird and a small frog.
Old September 1st, 2023, 01:06 AM
im back i swear it

Rufflepaw

❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

He continued on his trek, staying within the area; thus, he got lost, something he wasn't willing to do right now. Rufflepaw wasn't entirely sure if his mentor would be happy that he went and got lost on his first hunting patrol. Staying low to the ground like previously, he felt he was doing this forever. Paws still lightly treading the ground, ensuring not to step on any leaves or sticks that would otherwise alert the prey. He took a whiff of the area around him a couple of times before he finally caught onto the scent of yet another shrew. Guess he was attracting them all today; that was fine with him. With quick movements, he inched himself closer to the source of the scent. Once he caught sight of his victim, he slowed until he stopped mere feet away from it. Repeating the same moves he did beforehand and readied himself before he jumped for the shrew, instantly killing it the same way. He pondered for a bit with the prey still hanging in his jaws if he should try his luck and try to snag another one. It wouldn't hurt to try; if he failed, it wasn't like he'd be going back empty pawed; he did at least catch something. Rufflepaw was quick to bury the prey before he returned to the exact steps again and moved off to the side. This time it was some bird, which one he needed to be sure; he didn't tend to remember their names. Rufflepaw never tried a bird, nor did he even know how to catch one, but he knew they were harder to snag. He would try, and if he failed, it was worth a shot. Creeping forward, he got closer and closer before the bird was quick to snap its neck in his direction. As expected, it spotted him and quickly flew off like it had never been there before. The large apprentice huffed; he had seen that coming since he wasn't sure how even to hunt them in the first place. Getting back up to his feet, he returned to collect his hidden prey and returned to their agreed meeting spot. He plopped his hairy butt down and waited for Brokentalon to return; he wasn't going to return to camp by himself now.

[+2 shrew]
@Silk_Cradle_Ruler
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══