Closed Thread

Old October 24th, 2017, 06:07 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

The Tom had hissed at wildfire comment.
"I'm not a coward. I don't fight with the shadows! I don't use the trees you thuderclanners" Rex hissed going at the molly again. He wasn't done with her yet. He was just starting.
-----
@Hawkstar since no one us fighting golden let's have brezzy and prim do it.)
Breezy was in a fight as she was facing golden, a ds cat. They hissed as she had gotten injured by his claws. She threw him off as she had clawed his eye in the process.
"Prim!" She yelled for her older sister.
Primfur instantly had her claws out fur on edge she hissed as she ran as though fire was under her feat. The dark gray cat tackled golden down and held a paw on his face her teeth bared at him " what you gotta say ? " she hissed. Primfur never liked any one who hurt her sis ( is there actual fighting going on?)

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 24th, 2017, 06:12 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Sharppaw yowled, leaping in front of the Dusk Syndicate cat attacking an apprentice. He took the hit, retaliating with a hard cuff on the other cat’s ears, still standing in front of the other apprentice.

[ Sorry its so short... I’m rushed :/ ]

@russet @Sasukewolf (madness)

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; October 24th, 2017 at 06:12 PM.
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"Go away, flea-brain!" Ashpaw snarled, rushing towards the Dusk Syndicate cat. He slashed the DS cat's underbelly, claws extended at their full length and his teeth bared. The grey Maine Coon mix straightened his tail for balance, yellow eyes narrowing. The Shadowclan apprentice was upset now, but he was scared of getting hurt also. He turned his head to Petalstorm, seeing the shecat being flung away.
The silver she-cat grunted and got up, her left front paw failing to support her. She instantly knew it was sprained. Petalstorm growled and leaped onto the back of the DS cat and gripped it with iron-sharp claws. She yowled as the DS cat bucked her off again. Not phased at all, she got up and ran her claws across the DS cat's muzzle, blood splattering against the silver queen's face.
@Fern

Last edited by The_10th_Doctor; October 26th, 2017 at 07:20 AM. Reason: RP partner hasn't responded, mentioned them in order to make sure they know.
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Primfur instantly had her claws out fur on edge she hissed as she ran as though fire was under her feat. The dark gray cat tackled golden down and held a paw on his face her teeth bared at him " what you gotta say ? " she hissed. Primfur never liked any one who hurt her sis ( is there actual fighting going on?)
(Yes)
The golden Tom fell over. He looked at primfur.
"I ain't telling noting you cowards of windclanners" golden hissed kicking primfur off him. The golden tom got back up as breezy had kicked him away from primfur.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old October 24th, 2017, 06:13 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Everywhere around him, surrounding the older male at all angles, felines of all ages and breed were going at each other’s throats with slashes of claws and snapping of teeth. Flintheart was not a rookie when it came to a scene such as this, been on battlegrounds like this in the past, fighting against tough warriors and enemies of all sorts. The thing was that he was never expecting this to happen here, of all places, under the full moon at the Seastones, when things were supposed to be more peaceful and calming. He should’ve known something bad would’ve happened, right from the moment that Blazingstar declared war on Thunderclan out of fury for what Snowstar had done. It doesn’t even matter if this warzone doesn’t have anything to do with that, it was a bad omen from the very beginning and Flintheart knew that the gnawing feeling in his gut when he had sat beside Ebonypaw was not just some bad prey that he had eaten the previous day. “Ebonypaw, keep close!” He called to the dark-furred youth behind him as he dashed through the open battle with his tail lashing behind him with each step. What now? What would be the first place to start at a time like this? His greenish blue-hued eyes darted around, frantically switching from fight to fight in a weak attempt to get ahold of his current surroundings. The Burmilla had always known to go for a certain cat of a clan, but all of this was utter disorganized chaos. Eventually, his gaze landed on a pair of cats, one looking like a Thunderclan tomcat that he had seen before, but could not recall the name of at the moment. The opponent that he was facing was rather large and had a dangerous look in their eye, but they appeared to look more like some normal clan cat rather than a Dusk Syndicate member. Nonetheless, this feline was attacking one of his clanmates! “Get off of him, you dungheart!” Flintheart snarled, racing directly towards Spireflare with his claws unsheathing as he drew closer and closer. As he did so, he could only trust Ebonypaw to do something logical and not get killed while he saved one of their own. He bowed his head and slammed directly into the male with all the force that he could muster, for the time being, hoping to knock them off of Firefall and get a better advantage to defeat this cat. As he did this, the smell of Windclan went through his senses and he immediately knew that this was not some random feline that had no plan - this was a cat with murder on their mind.
this was just another cent towards spires destruction. he was so used to his brother at his side. normally they would be in sync right now,kicking windclans ass. they were twins. it was always spire and fire, fire and spire. thy were never apart. they were in sync both physically and mentally, finishing eachother sentences and fighting as if they were one,side by side. though fireflare would always insist keeping watch while he got his claws dirty. coward. he was busy running off with shecats now. he couldnt care about spire less. rage only filled him more hen he was reminded that fireflare was not by his side anymore, only because he was a coward.

he didnt want to kill anymore. he wanted to better himself. now a days he was kissing blazingstars ass and being buddy buddy with everyone. but spireflare knew. he knew he had blood on his claws, he knew the cats that he killed, he could list their names. the throats he tore into, the apprentices he stripped futures from,kits crumbling under their claws. they were powerful together, the perfect duo, they were one. but they were out of sync now, apart. ever since fireflare has stated he wanted to distance himself from him. he wanted to wash the blood off of his claws and walk away. spireflare couldn't be more disappointed in him. weak cats should be killed. while he didnt hold any regard for the warrior code he was patriotic to his clan-and how dare, some mangy,fat,thunderclan cat try to justify their actions.

snowstar had it coming. while her clan was starving she was letting another clan starve at her expense with no sympathy. it disgusted him.thunderclan had gone through 3 leaders within these past few moons! they were unstable,manipulative, and spireflare despised them. Spire, a prefix meaning the top of a building--the top. ad thats were he liked to stay. no one would challenge windclan, and he wouldnt let some starving flee pelts get in the way of windclans honor. he wasnt build like a windclan cat, but like a shadowclan cat, heavy and large, thick ginger fur making it hard to dig into his skin, large sharpened claws that could slice your throat with a simple slice.

without his brother, he was uncontrollable.

feeling his body being knocked to the side, he let out a large gasp feeling the wind knocked out of him. he didnt tumble to the ground, large paws digging into the cold,dry dirt to keep himself up right. he turned to face the other warrior. the disgusting scent of thunderclan filled his nose. ¨coward cant even fight me without his friend coming along?¨ youd expect his tone to sound aggressive, but it sounded more like a mixture of a purr and a growl. a purr of reassurance with a sinister growl rumbling from his chest. it was sickening. his tail lashed behind him, raising his paw once more and delivering a hard swipe across the warriors face, the power of his shoulder raking down on the other.
Old October 24th, 2017, 06:14 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:

The Tom had hissed at wildfire comment.
"I'm not a coward. I don't fight with the shadows! I don't use the trees you thuderclanners" Rex hissed going at the molly again. He wasn't done with her yet. He was just starting.
Wildfire couldn’t help but snicker at the tomcat’s comment. “You seem like quite the coward to me, ratbreath.” The female sneered with a smirk still on her maw, “By the way, I’m a Riverclan cat. If you are hoping to insult me, at least guess my clan right, love.” With that being said, the young female readied herself as Rex came towards her yet again, but she was prepared. At the right moment, Wildfire charged at them, sliding slightly to the side as she glided past them with such swift and fluid motion as she lifted a paw, claws unsheathing as she raked it across his side before landing in the dirt behind him, “Gotta try harder than that!” Wildfire said, acting like this was some silly little game that they were playing.
Old October 24th, 2017, 06:17 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:

(Yes)
The golden Tom fell over. He looked at primfur.
"I ain't telling noting you cowards of windclanners" golden hissed kicking primfur off him. The golden tom got back up as breezy had kicked him away from primfur.
Her ears flattened with a hiss of anger her bones laced with hatred , fire rising in her soul that only to make it stop was to take it out on that dusk syndicate brute! Her once soft yellow eyes now shined as they narrowed showing something dangerous , cold.
" at least I'm not a savage ! " primfur yelled at the dusk syndicate brute and ran at him she lunged at the coward her claws sharpened fully . Teeth bared

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 24th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowsprinklestar View Post
Lobsterbreathe shrugged,” She’d be feeling sympathy for Snowstar. She’s soft. What do I care.” He meowed rolling his eyes.
@Milky Way
Hybrid stepped in front of a Shadowclanner, Blackblaze,” Shadowclan. You abandoned me when I was a kit at the border!” He growled his claws unsheathed his eyes glowing awaiting his revenge.
@blue jellie
Fennelheart spotted her and growled,”Dung!” She spat unsheathing her claws. She was prepared to fight that fleabag right away.
Blackblaze turned, confused, too shocked by the sudden battle to care for his own safety. Cats were dying. His eyes widened as he heard Hybrid's claim, trying to remember if he recognized him from the Syndicate. Before he could react, before he could defend himself, he was down. With a yowl, the small Shadowclanner tried his best to claw at the enemy's belly, all of his training seemingly failing him.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old October 24th, 2017, 06:21 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
Sharppaw yowled, leaping in front of the Dusk Syndicate cat attacking an apprentice. He took the hit, retaliating with a hard cuff on the other cat’s ears, still standing in front of the other apprentice.

[ Sorry its so short... I’m rushed :/ ]

@russet @Sasukewolf (madness)
the hit managed to cut his ear a bit. He hisses loudly as he jumps back and growls loudly “ weaklings all of you!! You monsters ruined everything!!” He hisses loudly “ my family is dead! My brother lives! And it’s all your fault!” He hisses loudly though the pain as he begins to run straight at sharppaw
Old October 24th, 2017, 06:23 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Wildfire couldn’t help but snicker at the tomcat’s comment. “You seem like quite the coward to me, ratbreath.” The female sneered with a smirk still on her maw, “By the way, I’m a Riverclan cat. If you are hoping to insult me, at least guess my clan right, love.” With that being said, the young female readied herself as Rex came towards her yet again, but she was prepared. At the right moment, Wildfire charged at them, sliding slightly to the side as she glided past them with such swift and fluid motion as she lifted a paw, claws unsheathing as she raked it across his side before landing in the dirt behind him, “Gotta try harder than that!” Wildfire said, acting like this was some silly little game that they were playing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Her ears flattened with a hiss of anger her bones laced with hatred , fire rising in her soul that only to make it stop was to take it out on that dusk syndicate brute! Her once soft yellow eyes now shined as they narrowed showing something dangerous , cold.
" at least I'm not a savage ! " primfur yelled at the dusk syndicate brute and ran at him she lunged at the coward her claws sharpened fully . Teeth bared
Rex hissed he didn't care for this feline caln. They were all cowards to him, and he wanted them dead. Rex felt wildfire claws on his sides. She was a great fighter but how long could she keep it up?
"You haven't see nothing yet, fish face" Rex said as he had aimed a kick for the molly face. He yolwed in rage and anger.
------
Golden had kicked the windclanner off him as he had felt the attack. Breezy had but golden tail as the ds cat hissed back at the molly. If he was going down it was with a fight and die in honor.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Closed Thread