Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Sharpkit watched the clan

[open ]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old February 3rd, 2024, 01:25 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

LionKit batted a mossball around the clearing.

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old February 3rd, 2024, 01:39 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolf_yt View Post
Sharpkit watched the clan

[open ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post
LionKit batted a mossball around the clearing.
Cornpuff tilted his head to a kitten, staring across the clearing. "Some'hin on your mind?"
The sound of tumbling and the scent of another young kit brought his eyes around to see one pawing at a mossball.
While he lowered himself to sit by the first, his mind wandered.
What in the sharpest bramblethorns was that feeling? Almost felt like I didn't exist for a second..
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME
Old February 3rd, 2024, 01:44 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboPrism View Post
Cornpuff tilted his head to a kitten, staring across the clearing. "Some'hin on your mind?"
The sound of tumbling and the scent of another young kit brought his eyes around to see one pawing at a mossball.
While he lowered himself to sit by the first, his mind wandered.
What in the sharpest bramblethorns was that feeling? Almost felt like I didn't exist for a second..
Sharpkit/paw looked up to cornpuff” not really just watching the clan that’s it” she replied with a purr.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old February 3rd, 2024, 01:51 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolf_yt View Post

Sharpkit/paw looked up to cornpuff” not really just watching the clan that’s it” she replied with a purr.
He suddenly lowered onto his forelegs, wriggling his rump playfully. "Whatchur name? Wanna show me some warrior spirit, Fluff?"
He smirked kindly, an unsaid dare lay within his eyes for the kit.
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; February 3rd, 2024 at 01:51 PM.
Old February 4th, 2024, 05:58 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Yellowpaw was bored, so he tripped someone.

((open and whoever replies to this I am sorry it is half-assed)

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old February 4th, 2024, 10:55 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive

Deep down Darkfall knew what was bothering his daughter, however, with the tough facade she showed everyone it was difficult to discern just how much Heron’s absence bothered her. He let her cry, Stars above, she seemed like she needed it. Their mother had been taken from them at an earlier age then he’d lost his own — voluntarily at that, so he could only imagine that pain she felt.

”Nothing,” He said at last, leaning down in an attempt to lick his second daughter’s head ”You've done nothing wrong, my love.” Both she and her other litter mates were entirely innocent on the issue, it had simply been their mother’s own weakness that put them in their current position. He couldn’t just say that though! He didn’t want to openly badmouth their mother when he knew it was Heron’s choice to give them up. ”Blame me, Little Lark. Your mother wasn’t in a position to be a proper mother to you all and couldn’t do it all by herself.” Of course, he had no way of knowing that the grey and white tabby had gone back to live with her adopted father to get help. ”She wanted to give you little ones a better life. She wanted to make sure your bellies were fed and that you had a warm place to sleep. She wanted to make sure you were safe,” He told her softly, hoping to ease some of her worries.

”I promise your mother loved you very much and she just wanted the best for you, you’ve done nothing wrong.” He doubted that she would believe him, but he wanted to at least attempt to explain the situation, but he didn’t know if she’d understand. Attempting to bring her closer to him, he let a small purr rumble from deep within his chest. ”Larkkit, I know I’m probably not what you expected, and I’ve been very busy as of late, but I love you. I’m going to do my best to make you, Fallenkit, and Sootkit happy. And just like I brought Fallenkit back, I’ll try my best to find Moo-Wolfkit as well.”

”I told you this before, I didn’t have a father for most of my life, and my mother died when I was young so I might not be great at this. But my little lark, I’m going to try my best to be a good father too you and be more involved. If there’s anything you ever need from me, I’ll do my best to do it for you. If you ever want anything, I’ll get it for you. If anyone is ever bothering you, let me know and your big strong dad will handle them for you,” He added that last part with a wink.

Taking a deep breath he sighed, ”I’m sorry,” he said, voice hardly above a whisper. It was his fault, all of it, but he didn’t know how to explain that to her. He should’ve approached the not-quite young kit a lot sooner than he had. Clearly this had been bothering her for a while.

”I'll do better.”
•° Larkkit °•
Shadow Fiend • Mind Reader

God, if she wasn't so upset she wouldn't have thought twice about spitting venom at Darkfall for calling her "love". But big emotions clouded her judgment, and Lark just let the word hang in the air. A warm tongue brushed against her head and she started to cry harder. She missed her, she missed her mom so so much. What she wouldn't give for even a tiny bit of the love she'd once been given by her mother. And... a better life? "I hate it here!" Lark cried, feeling her tears grow hot and angry. "I hate it so much! It's awful, and the cats are scary and everyone looks like they're trying to kill each other!" A choked sob interrupted her rant, and she couldn't speak. Hiccups replaced words as she tried in vain to calm down enough to speak.

As Darkfall pulled her closer, she felt herself go numb. He was trying, he said. But he was busy, he said. She wasn't an idiot; she knew of her half-siblings and Darkfall's mate. They weren't her family, though. At least, she was sure they didn't see her as family. Just a pest, probably. She had Fallen and Soot and Moon. Moon. "Not Wolfkit." She croaked, sniffling. Lark wished she had the strength to look up, but had kept her face buried in the other cat's fur. "His name is Moon." And he had vanished to God knows where. And no one lifted a claw. As if cats just go missing? And it's fine? A new wave of angry tears spilled and she let out a growl mixed with a sob.

More words, more talking. And in came the numbness again. Why was she here? She could probably just leave, too. And what would happen? Maybe Darkfall would say he would find her, but who else? And was he just saying that to get her to stop crying? She finally backed away, cold air hitting her tear-stained face. Lark wore an expression of... nothing. Emptiness. There was no energy anymore, not even for tears. As Darkfall spoke, she just nodded along. Icy eyes fixed on some point in the middle distance.

He apologized, so softly Lark thought she imagined it at first. This snapped her out of her trance, made her look up for a second. He seemed... genuine. Why? What did he have to gain from this? She didn't know what game he was playing, but Lark wanted out. She turned back to where she'd been looking before and let out the smallest of sighs. "I want to go home." Words spoken so softly they were barely a whisper. A wish that couldn't come true no matter how desperately she wished. Lark shifted her gaze to the ground.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old February 5th, 2024, 04:47 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

Broad head swiveled as the young enforcer exited the leader's den and searched for his quarry. Dawnstar had been clear. This was a matter for the enforcers to handle, but Lynxshade had a potential way to help? From what little he'd seen of the tabby, she was always willing to lend a paw, mmhmm. Hopefully she wouldn't mind being approached by him now. Of course... true to form, searching and scouting out specifics were not this tom's biggest strength. There was a reason his hunting wasn't quite as impressive as his fighting... eheh... And with as many cats milling about the clearing as there were, the muscular warrior couldn't help but think it would be a waste of time to go one by one until he found Lynxie. Which of course left only one proper course of action to be taken!

"Yo! Lynxshade! Ya here?! Wanna talk with yous bout somes things!" Silverlark hollered, his voice booming easily across the clearing.

@Wingnettle [Lynxshade]
| Sorry for the short starter! This was all part of the leader's den post, but figured it would be best to leave the clearing part to the clearing to avoid confusion. |
Lynxshade
Shadowclan
29 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T2) | Bilingual (T2)
A loud voice woke Lynxshade up from her light sleep. She recognized the voice at once, it was Silverlark the Enforcer. If an Enforcer wanted something from her, she should get up immediately and head to him... but first, a quick stretch of her limbs to wake her body, too.

Her head appeared from the bracken of the warriors' den, then her whole body. Lynxshade quickly padded toward the grey tom, dipping her head as she used to do with the high ranks of Shadowclan.

"Greetings, Silverlark." she told him, then sat down neatly and stared at him silently, waiting for some question or command to do anything.

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old February 5th, 2024, 12:54 PM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

It was one of the rare sunny days of leafbare, he laid in the sun for a few moments, the sun felt good and warmed him up. He yawns and stretches till his paws shake. After a few more moments he takes a deep breath and sighs, "Well time to go," he says getting up and getting ready for the tasks of the day.

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old February 5th, 2024, 08:05 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

(ACTIVITY POST shut up)

LeapPaw, OspreySplash, ShadePaw, BubbleBunny, BeetleJuice and BilePaw were all (seperately) in the clearing.

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Last edited by Ladiebugg; February 5th, 2024 at 08:10 PM.