Today 12:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 6th, 2021, 10:07 AM
. . . .

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
= Ravenflight =

Ravenflight strode over to her apprentice, smiling warmly.

"Why hello. Pleasure to meet you. Would you care to touch noses or do you not care for physcal contact?"

She flicked her tail, chuckling.
"Oh, hello!" Ivypaw said, smiling. She reached up to touch Ravenflight's nose, smiling.

Eva, Loner Kit. Softkit, RiverClan Kit. Ivyshade, Dark Forest Warrior. Fierceheart, RiverClan Warrior.

I'm really bored most of the time so feel free to shoot me a vm if you wanna roleplay. I usually never say no!

Old December 6th, 2021, 11:00 AM
in colleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory. View Post
"Oh, hello!" Ivypaw said, smiling. She reached up to touch Ravenflight's nose, smiling.
"You're a rather sociable butterfly. I'm sure you're already aware of my name," Ravenflight shrugged. "But I know we've never been formally introduced."

GET JINXED!

Voltron nerd | Genderfluid pigeon | 18 | they/them | obsessed with Arcane | and the arcane
Old December 6th, 2021, 03:02 PM
~/Positive Vibes\~

My Mood: Relaxed

@Angelique

~Dragonflyfrond~

The silver tom was sitting in the crowd. We sure do have a lot of apprentices. Our clan will be strong once they become warriors. He thought pride swelling in his chest for the young cats. Maybe next time maybe he would get an apprentice. It might be fun to train a young cat. Although he supposed he should be older and wiser before he even thought about what he was now. Yes, he would probably need much more experience.

Then his name was called. He almost jumped out of his pelt. Him? A mentor? Well-he-what? Needless to say this had not been on his radar at all. He saw that the other mentors were stepping up to their charges so he shakily got to his feet. What was he supposed to do! Shock pulsed through his mind and all helpful thoughts left his head.

Touch noses! Yes! Get yourself together! This is a special day for Minnowpaw! He scolded himself. He hoped his new apprentice wouldn’t be too disappointed with him. He stepped forward, late, and tried to give them a smile. He was sure they must be much more nervous than him.
“Hi Im Dragonflyfrond. You’re mentor.” They already know that mousebrain! He leaned down to tap noses with them. That, at least, he could do.

Eaglekit: A hyper and friendly Thunderclan kit.
Lavendersnap: A polite and quiet Windclan elder
Mallardstep: A lazy and even tempered Thunderclan warrior
Dragonflyfrond: An anxious and quiet Riverclan warrior
Hummingbirdkit: A sickly and gentle Shadowclan kit

I’m back from hiatus bump me mercilessly if I don’t respond! I may have forgotten.

~Warning: I write from my character’s perspective. Misunderstandings will be had, assumptions will be made~
Old December 6th, 2021, 03:54 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Snakeheart was still not exactly happy with the fact that the thunderclan deputy had been in the camp but it wasnt like he had much of a choice in the matter. Sure he treated the tom and sent him home with herbs but that was due to Icicleripples death and the complex feelings that came from that. Having the deputy know the location of their camp and use up their valuable herbs still rubbed his fur the wrong way. What birdbrain said goes however and at least Dogbark was gone and he can move on to something more important.

And that came with Kestrelstar calling him onto the stone with was received with a nod and a practiced bound onto the streamstone.

"Now as you all know last time I was up here I announced I was looking for an apprentice so Im sure you can all guess why Im here again. Ive received a sign from starclan about who should be my apprentice." No he hadnt. Snakeheart though reluctantly and only kind of belived in such an afterlife and so couldnt get any prophesies, but Sparrowskip could. The ex medicine cat was everything Snakeheart wasnt in this area and even if he'd tried to deny it that whole 'reeds speaking' thing had to be a sign from starclan, there was no other explanation. Right? "Reedpaw @Nixey the duties of the medicine cat is no easy one and will change the very course of your life but should you choose to accept this role I would like to take you as my apprentice. Ive watched you for a time and you are kind and level headed, an asset that I myself sometimes lack, however I wouldnt wish to take you from your current path if you do not wish it. Reedpaw do you wish to embark on the path of the medicine cat apprentice?"

Snakeheart felt a touch bad for not consulting and talking to her prior to the meeting but with winter setting in it was critical that the tom obtain an apprentice as soon as possible so delaying wasnt really an option. The medicine cat needed an apprentice, it'd be fine to put Reedpaw on the spot like this right? Yeah sure it wasnt like he was doing what Lionstorm did, the apprentice (unlike Snakeheart long ago) could refuse and should if she didnt want this..... But would she refuse at all?

Old December 6th, 2021, 03:59 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

"OH MY GOSH YAY REED GO REED WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Birdpaw screamed, joyfully bouncing up and down.

WOW. She was an apprentice and this was so amazing and she loved this and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Bounding over, she flung herself at Silvernight, attempting to give the warrior a huge, gigantic hug and grinned joyfully. "I'm GLAD I get to be stuck with you, you silly nilly! You're so beautiful and I like your eyes. Your eyes SPARKLE, did you know that? Oh my goodness gracious this is so amazing and.... and....THANK YOU KESSSSSSSSSTREL!" She leaned over to look at her mentor, grinning wildly. She was so happy!

~ @Nixey @Singing Jay

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; December 6th, 2021 at 04:07 PM.
Old December 6th, 2021, 04:41 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

~Reedpaw~
While caught up in her anxious pondering, Reedpaw hadn’t even noticed the older cat approaching her. She simply stared up towards Kestrelstar as she attempted to form a reason why she hadn’t been called, so when the older Reedpaw spoke up it had spooked the younger one. Casting a glance in his direction, Reedpaw took a moment to examine him before a wide grin broke out across her maw and excitement seemed to send shots through her body. “Reedpaw! It’s good to see you,” with a soft purr rumbling in her throat, the molly took a moment before tilting her head. “Where have you been? You look alright, is Kestrelstar letting you back in Riverclan?” so many questions and yet so little answers. That kit-like curiosity was shimmering softly in her blue eyes, which were quite obvious as she gave a few quick blinks before letting out a gentle breath. “Yeah..yeah! I suppose you’re right,” her grin faded to a little smile as Reedpaw thought over what she had been told. Perhaps the older cat was right, we’re they planning something for her? If so, would she do alright in that position?

As Reedpaw had cast a worried and yet curious glance up towards the medicine cat once Snakeheart was on the Streamstone, she had given a pause before turning back towards the tom now by her. She had been parting her maw to shoot another question at him, where he had been all this time, but Snakehearts words caught her attention. She wasn’t there for that meeting, but Reedpaw remembered murmurs around camp about the medicine cat searching for a apprentice, and while it had been interesting, Reedpaw had found that getting to sleep on time took priority over late night ponderings about who would be named the apprentice. Surely Snakeheart would have to choose carefully, but Reedpaw hadn’t the slightest clue on how it all worked, so instead of paying much attention to the medicine cat Reedpaw had blinked towards the older tom. “So..where have you been this whole time?” genuine curiosity ringed out in her tone as Reedpaw stared towards the older one with a wide-eyed curiosity. Then she heard it. Her name was being called, and Reedpaw wondered for a moment why the medicine cat was the one doing her reassignment. Then it hit her.

Starring wide-eyed up towards the medicine cat, Reedpaw was attempting to process what had just been said. Me? He chose me? shock was suddenly clouding her thoughts as Snakeheart finished. How was she meant to respond? One side was screaming at her to take the chance, that this could be a good chance for herself, but the other was arguing the idea of her current life. Would becoming a medicine cat help quell the problems in her current life? When she had been silent for a few moments, it felt as though, even if they weren’t, all eyes were on her. Awaiting her answer. Oh..well, I-“ pausing, the molly seemed to only be debating this more. It was a simple yes or no, and yet she couldn’t help but ponder what her life would look like if she accepted. Swallowing and clearing her throat, Reedpaw only took one more second to finalize her decision before siding with one side over the other. “I do wish to begin this new path of my life, Snakeheart,” Reedpaw was attempting to form this sentence cautiously, attempting to keep a more mature tone. It was of course filled with anxiety, but she couldn’t help that fact.

@Kyrieknight | @Rani

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Last edited by Nixey; December 7th, 2021 at 06:31 AM.
Old December 6th, 2021, 04:51 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixey View Post
~Reedpaw~
While caught up in her anxious pondering, Reedpaw hadn’t even noticed the older cat approaching her. She simply stared up towards Kestrelstar as she attempted to form a reason why she hadn’t been called, so when the older Reedpaw spoke up it had spooked the younger one. Casting a glance in his direction, Reedpaw took a moment to examine him before a wide grin broke out across her maw and excitement seemed to send shots through her body. “Reedpaw! It’s good to see you,” with a soft purr rumbling in her throat, the molly took a moment before tilting her head. “Where have you been? You look alright, is Kestrelstar letting you back in Riverclan?” so many questions and yet so little answers. That kit-like curiosity was shimmering softly in her blue eyes, which were quite obvious as she gave a few quick blinks before letting out a gentle breath. “Yeah..yeah! I suppose you’re right,” her grin faded to a little smile as Reedpaw thought over what she had been told. Perhaps the older cat was right, we’re they planning something for her? If so, would she do alright in that position?

As Reedpaw had cast a worried and yet curious glance up towards the medicine once Snakeheart was on the Streamstone, she had given a pause before turning back towards the tom now by her. She had been parting her maw to shoot another question at him, where he had been all this time, but Snakehearts words caught her attention. She wasn’t there for that meeting, but Reedpaw remembered murmurs around camp about the medicine cat searching for a apprentice, and while it had been interesting, Reedpaw had found that getting to sleep on time took priority over late night ponderings about who would be named the apprentice. Surely Snakeheart would have to choose carefully, but Reedpaw hadn’t the slightest clue on how it all worked, so instead of paying much attention to the medicine cat Reedpaw had blinked towards the older tom. “So..where have you been this whole time?” genuine curiosity ringed out in her tone as Reedpaw stared towards the older one with a wide-eyed curiosity. Then she heard it. Her name was being called, and Reedpaw wondered for a moment why the medicine cat was the one doing her reassignment. Then it hit her.

Starring wide-eyed up towards the medicine cat, Reedpaw was attempting to process what had just been said. Me? He chose me? shock was suddenly clouding her thoughts as Snakeheart finished. How was she meant to respond? One side was screaming at her to take the chance, that this could be a good chance for herself, but the other was arguing the idea of her current life. Would becoming a medicine cat help quell the problems in her current life? When she had been silent for a few moments, it felt as though, even if they weren’t, all eyes were on her. Awaiting her answer. Oh..well, I-“ pausing, the molly seemed to only be debating this more. It was a simple yes or no, and yet she couldn’t help but ponder what her life would look like if she accepted. Swallowing and clearing her throat, Reedpaw only took one more second to finalize her decision before siding with one side over the other. “I do wish to begin this new path of my life, Snakeheart,” Reedpaw was attempting to form this sentence cautiously, attempting to keep a more mature tone. It was of course filled with anxiety, but she couldn’t help that fact.

@Kyrieknight | @Rani
Ah, had she not heard of his exile? Really? Reedpaw would have thought that Kestrelstar would have announced it after the raid. What was he supposed to say? "Oh hey, I attacked Kestrelstar in the raid was exiled, and came back?" That was crazy! And he didn't want her to feel bad or uncomfortable, but he didn't want to lie to her, either. And the kit-like curiosity that the younger Reedpaw displayed wasn't helping.

The dark gray tabby took a deep breath. "Oh, uh, I was... just taking some time away from camp. All the chaos and tension was getting to me, I suppose?" Not a complete lie, but not a complete truth, either. "I stayed in an abandoned den and decorated it-I can take you one day to look if you want. But enough of me: how have you been? Tell me all about your apprenticeship! Er, at least, if you want to!"

Then, Snakeheart's announcement came up, and Reedpaw's eyes widened. The younger one was being chosen as his apprentice? Impressive! He didn't think anyone who wasn't Kestrelstar could impressed the scale-souled medicine cat. But younger Reedpaw did! That was great! But only if she wanted to... and based on her answer, it seemed like she did.

Reedpaw turned to the younger she-cat with a big grin, eyes gleaming. "That's great!" He cheered, headbutting Younger Reedpaw's shoulder (that was his new Nickname for her! Creative, right?) "I know you'll do fine as the medicine cat... so long as you can get through to the sleeping snake and not annoy him too much. But anyway, congratulations!"

Bump me only after two days.

Old December 7th, 2021, 01:51 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

-->Minnowpaw<--
The molly heard her new name and her mentor. While everyone else went to their apprentice. She sat there waiting for hers. She didn't know very many cats within her clan. She knew her adopted mother and one of the elders, but that was it.

Waiting for her mentor she just stayed put. She didn't want them to catch her clumsiness. She always fell flat on her face. Minnowpaw was now distracted in what she was doing, which was just thinking about how embarrassing it was when she tripped. Though she always pretended it never happened. That's how she liked it. She didn't like attention.

It took a while of thinking when her mentor finally came over to her. She was a bit nervous and just realized she was. She always was when she was around new cats. It was more nervousness than it was fear. "Cool!", she meowed, her voice squeaking. She pressed her tail closer to her in embarrassment.

// @Mistletoe; \\

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old December 7th, 2021, 03:22 PM
~/Positive Vibes\~

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
-->Minnowpaw<--
The molly heard her new name and her mentor. While everyone else went to their apprentice. She sat there waiting for hers. She didn't know very many cats within her clan. She knew her adopted mother and one of the elders, but that was it.

Waiting for her mentor she just stayed put. She didn't want them to catch her clumsiness. She always fell flat on her face. Minnowpaw was now distracted in what she was doing, which was just thinking about how embarrassing it was when she tripped. Though she always pretended it never happened. That's how she liked it. She didn't like attention.

It took a while of thinking when her mentor finally came over to her. She was a bit nervous and just realized she was. She always was when she was around new cats. It was more nervousness than it was fear. "Cool!", she meowed, her voice squeaking. She pressed her tail closer to her in embarrassment.

// @Mistletoe; \\
~Dragonflyfrond~

Minnowpaw seemed just as nervous as he was! This revelation made him relax. So she wasn’t anger with him for being late! He gave her a gentle smile. He wanted her to feel at home with him. They were going to be spending many moons together, after all.I won’t fail her like my mentor failed me!

He sat down beside her, and looked up at Snakeheart. A new medicine cat apprentice? He looked over at Reedpaw. He didn’t know the apprentice, but if Snakeheart had faith in her, he was sure she would do just fine.

Eaglekit: A hyper and friendly Thunderclan kit.
Lavendersnap: A polite and quiet Windclan elder
Mallardstep: A lazy and even tempered Thunderclan warrior
Dragonflyfrond: An anxious and quiet Riverclan warrior
Hummingbirdkit: A sickly and gentle Shadowclan kit

I’m back from hiatus bump me mercilessly if I don’t respond! I may have forgotten.

~Warning: I write from my character’s perspective. Misunderstandings will be had, assumptions will be made~
Old December 7th, 2021, 05:10 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Whitepaw of Riverclan |

Mentor, number, five. She was done, she lost all and any care for thinking about her mentors at this point, then again, at least Duckslip was still around so they weren't the. . .second biggest failure, battle for biggest failure was kind of impossible to win anymore considering Rumblingstorms, er, 'mistakes' as a mentor. Whitepaw didn't even bother looking around for Sunsetwhatsit, the name didn't matter to her either, she'd assume this cat would come when needed, and hopefully, that would be soon and her training would be done before leafbare ended. . .actually, before the middle of leafbare, that sounded much better.

| @Rani [Lol I am so sorry for Whitepaw not even caring for Sunsetbloom's lovely name, she is just. . .done with caring ;w;]

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Closed Thread