Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by gs29513
Today 07:53 PM
research (LF stc/df cats)
by Apollo.
Last post by Ragwort
Today 07:52 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by gs29513
Today 07:46 PM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 07:38 PM
[Atari] All I See is Red...
by Rowan
Last post by gs29513
Today 07:30 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 28th, 2018, 06:08 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Silently, the molly was eating her meal and hadn't even noticed the Queen come out of the nursery. She was deep in thought, lost in a sea of things drowning her without a word. As normal her face was masked and gave no hint to what she was feeling or thinking. The blue-gray molly's tail slightly flicked beside her but that was the only thing betraying her obviousness. Such strange behavior for her. Maybe she was just tired? No one really knows.
With the gentle thud of the vole Oceanfur was brought out of her wondering mind. Blinking her dazzling ocean blue eyes she looked at the ginger Queen. For awhile she was completely silent, not uttering a word. This wasn't out of the ordinary for this particular feline she wouldn't talk as much as normal mollies did. Not being the one to chit chat. Looking over the Queen she figured out who it was, from seeing her around the clearing. Strawberrythorn, a Forever Queen who still dose warrior duties at times. Is mate's with the all to well known tom Honeythistle. She recalled though she hadn't actually talked to her. One thing bothered her though. Why was it that she decided to come eat with her? Why not with the other Queens?
The molly's welcoming and sweet voice was quite usual to hear. It reminded her of her sisters, how sweet they were to her skittish brother. She was pretty close to her littermates in all honesty. Having grown up with them have her a while to understand and get close to them. But she didn't understand Strawberrythorn or know her yet. So, she wasn't sure what to expect. Remember, you can't let her see you kind side. She might try to get close. Oceanfur reminded herself.
Lowering her head she started to take a bite. "Not really." She answered the Queen before taking a bite. Her voice was at an even more showing a bit of calmness, witch was always forced into her voice around new cats she wasn't sure about. Unless they were outside ShadowClan then they met a very hostile tone in her voice. Guess that was normal though, showing hostility to outsiders. Oceanfur just showed a bit to much hostility.
Shacking her head slightly she looked back up at Strawberrythorn. " But I guess that doesn't matter. " The warrior meowed plainly. Over and over she told herself not to let emotions leave even a hint of a trace in her voice. For fear it'd be used against her. Honestly she did along with the fear of hurting her loved ones when she went the the Dark Forest witch she was convinced she'd be going to. Not because she'd done something bad but because she viewed herself as unimportant and not loyal enough to be in the ranks of StarClan.

Hollyshadow tried to matched his half smile. Surprisingly she was successful in doing so. The black molly had to agree with his next comment. They were a bit alike, more then you'd expect. And honestly it was nice. Having someone else who was a bit like her, was a big deal or it felt like it. So, she gave him a nod, her eyes a bit brighter.
But, that all changed. At the mention of having an apprentice she flinched as if struck. The images and memories of that dreadful day flooded back to her. Like a wind whipped over a moot the struck her. It was still a fairly fresh wound only having lost her apprentice a little over a moon ago. Would she ever get over it?
Hollyshadow shook out her long pelt feeling a chilling sensation though her fur. With that she looked back at Rumblestrom attempting not to practically poor out her problems to the tom. He had his own. "No, I don't." She answered quietly. But that was all she said. A molly of very few words.
(( oc : sorry for the long delay; I have finals coming up and my posts will be spaced far apart as well as much shorter in length ))
After the words popped out of Rumblestorm's mouth, he saw her flinch outwardly. A sharp feeling prodded him in the stomach. "S-sorry," he blurted out after she had answered. "I didn't m-mean to prod." Then, he felt an odd sense of curiosity. "I don't either, anymore." Rumblestorm meowed in reply. "I used t-to, though." He wasn't quite sure why he was going deeper into the subject, but some instinct told him that maybe, just maybe, he had finally found someone to relate to. And, anyways, this was exactly opposite of how he usually felt with sensitive subjects like these. He would ogre them or find some excuse to leave, and then let the tesnsion and the stress build until it burst.

Last edited by Jynx; April 28th, 2018 at 06:08 PM.
Old April 28th, 2018, 06:41 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

(( oc : sorry for the long delay; I have finals coming up and my posts will be spaced far apart as well as much shorter in length ))
After the words popped out of Rumblestorm's mouth, he saw her flinch outwardly. A sharp feeling prodded him in the stomach. "S-sorry," he blurted out after she had answered. "I didn't m-mean to prod." Then, he felt an odd sense of curiosity. "I don't either, anymore." Rumblestorm meowed in reply. "I used t-to, though." He wasn't quite sure why he was going deeper into the subject, but some instinct told him that maybe, just maybe, he had finally found someone to relate to. And, anyways, this was exactly opposite of how he usually felt with sensitive subjects like these. He would ogre them or find some excuse to leave, and then let the tesnsion and the stress build until it burst.
[It's okay You don't have to apologize.]

Hollyshadow was quite honestly unsure how to respond. She could try and brush it off and change the subject or she could be luared in and talk about the troubling problem. Hearing him comment that he didn't either was a bit surprising she'd expected that he had he seamed storm enough to keep one safe. "It's not proding." She meowed. Now she had to continue. Flicking her ear she tried to think of she should. Deciding she let out a breath. " It- I.. Uh. I ju-just lost my apprentice. " The black molly forced out quietly. It honestly was a huge weight on her chest, the grief and all but it took a bit off admitting it. The molly let it a sigh. " I'm sorry, you have your own troubles. I-I shouldn't have. " Hollyshadow struggled out lowering her head.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 29th, 2018, 09:36 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Honeythistle didn't mean to be gone for that long. After making sure Dovecoo was secured in the nursery, he went off to stretch his own bones. It was not that he didn't like to spend time with his mates - spending time with his family, was all the time in the world for them. He thought a little bit of hunting would do him some justice. So, he happily done so. Maybe hunting something fresh for Dovecoo would earn him a purr of appreciation. It didn't take long when he found an excellent piece of prey and snatched it up with a skillful motion. Once that was finished, he took his time in padding back to the nursery. A lizard was dead in his jaws. Not his favorite catch, but it would suffice - he hoped. With his head and tail high, he passed other cats without a simple glimpse their way. It was obvious that Honeythistle had rough exterior, one that was quiet and egotistical. Currently, he had more important matters to worry about. Dovecoo was close to delivering the kits. He didn't know what day they would be ready to come out, but thinking about them now emitted a deep purr of excitement for the new bundles of joy. Since Papayakit and Magnoliakit were almost apprenticed...he was happy to have more under his care. When he reached the nursery, he ducked inside to scurry next to Dovecoo, setting the lizard down and using his muzzle to push it towards her. Then, his eyes had narrowed into a confusing manner. ''Dove...?'' He tilted his head. Her face looked to be contorted into an expression of pain. And, he could only know what that could mean...

@Owl // @Viper
Time skip
Dovecoo purred and turned her head to look at the two, fluffy white little cats. She was tired, but happy and name ideas were already buzzing through her head. Honeythistle’s lizard was a welcome treat and she purred a thank you to him as she started eating. She must have been hungry, for the lizard tastes like the most delicious piece of prey in the world. When the queen was finished with her meal, she turned her attention back to the two squirming kittens. She had yet to find names that she liked. Perhaps she’d ask Honey his opinion. Just then, a memory reached her of two loners she had met by the border during a hunting trip. They were very kind and old and had told her that they were journeying to find a place to live in for their last moons. They had said the name, but Dovecoo had never heard it again. She remembered their own names, however, and their kind gesture of giving her a beautiful white flower before heading on their way. Come to think of it, the two kits resembled them.
@Owl @Viper
Old April 29th, 2018, 12:00 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
“Oh..I see.” She replied and gazed out at the forest
Go back and get some rest *he said"
Old April 29th, 2018, 01:00 PM
Roll with it.

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerhawk View Post
@ThornFur

Sharpfang sat down to eat her mouse when she heard another cat coming.
ThornFur saw a lonesome she-cat eating in the distance and looked back in their memories, He knows how it felt to be alone, when he was an apprentice he had no friends or anyone who wanted to even come near him, not sure why, he lived half of his life in the mix of shadows and up high in trees, looking down below at the cats who were not so lonely. But now being a warrior he felt the need to accompany any cat who was alone, just to see if he can brighten their day. He started over to the she-cat and when he reached her, he spoke in his deep voice, "Hello"
Old April 29th, 2018, 03:18 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
Go back and get some rest *he said"
“I’m not really tired, mind if I join you here? The she cat asked
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old April 29th, 2018, 04:30 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"Good, im glad you didnt lose your sight." they commented, voice muffled with the herbs they were chewing in their mouth. this next park would be gross, by they had to do it. "I want you to close your eye so i can lick this herb juice onto your eyelid. then, youll open in and blink a bit so it gets into your eye." they mewed,"gross, i know, but itll make it feel better almost instantly." once the tom did that though they started to, leaning forward and dragging their tongue across the toms eye carefully, making sure to not press to hard and get the poultice in the crevice of his eyelid.

they were surprised that nightpaw wanted to fight this together. but they looked towards her anyway, a small determinded smile on their face. this whole situation was weird as it was, nightpaw hovering over daydream in size because well, she could control this dream, and the fact that they were sharing it. but they wouldnt want it any other way, and they wouldnt want nightpaw to face anything like this alone. they were tired of being alone. "Together."
The dog lunged forward with a guttural snarl at the same instant Nightpaw shot forward with a yowl. Daydream would be at her side. There was no way she could lose. She aimed a clawed swipe at the beast's muzzle as it snapped its jaws at her, her tail swishing as she bore her fangs in a hiss. "Not this time!" she shouted over its noise.

Old April 29th, 2018, 08:04 PM
Lazy Child

My Mood: Sleepy

Fallensnow curled his black and white spotted tail as he sniffed the air, it was so cool outside then again New-leaf was coming finally...He gazed up and around letting the scents of other cats comfort him.
Old April 29th, 2018, 10:21 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
condensed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

condensed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Time skip
Dovecoo purred and turned her head to look at the two, fluffy white little cats. She was tired, but happy and name ideas were already buzzing through her head. Honeythistle’s lizard was a welcome treat and she purred a thank you to him as she started eating. She must have been hungry, for the lizard tastes like the most delicious piece of prey in the world. When the queen was finished with her meal, she turned her attention back to the two squirming kittens. She had yet to find names that she liked. Perhaps she’d ask Honey his opinion. Just then, a memory reached her of two loners she had met by the border during a hunting trip. They were very kind and old and had told her that they were journeying to find a place to live in for their last moons. They had said the name, but Dovecoo had never heard it again. She remembered their own names, however, and their kind gesture of giving her a beautiful white flower before heading on their way. Come to think of it, the two kits resembled them.
@Owl @Viper
It was obvious which of the two tiny balls of fluff was the smallest, it was the she-kit. The newborn squeaked softly as she squirmed blindly around the nest to reach her mother. Her squeaks rose in intensity as she got turned around and bumped into a tail. Shortly after the kitten's attempt to move closer to Dovecoo, her breathing leveled off as she fell asleep. The white ball of fluff was fast asleep on her mother's tail

Last edited by Viper; May 6th, 2018 at 10:31 PM.
Old April 30th, 2018, 07:17 AM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloverspring View Post
(Could they be like her big-brother/sister?)
Of course!

bump after 72 hours

Closed Thread