Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Hana
Today 11:56 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:39 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 11:37 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Badwolf
Today 11:29 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 11:20 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 3rd, 2016, 02:05 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Burrpaw absorbed the shock from the blow, but he slammed into the ground. He rolled over towards where his mentor had landed, and stood, all in one fluid motion. His tail flicked behind him as he crouched to pounce on Swiftfang. (How will we end the fight?)

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 3rd, 2016, 02:26 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Ever
An ebony apprentice padded into the training grounds.
What seemed like not too long ago, she was a happy, newly made apprentice who thought the apprentice life would be a dream. She was still as small as a kit and had absolutely nothing that stood out other than her unusual name. What made Blazingnight choose her as her apprentice then was still a question the she-cat couldn't answer.

Now, Jinxpaw apprentice had shaped up. Her limbs grew and she stood slightly taller than her mentor. Her ebony pelt was sleek and almost seemed to shimmer with her health. Her once bright yellow hues which showed her emotions were now more blank and her expressions were harder to read. Jinxpaw's muscles had hardened throughout her training and her patience and intelligence had increased with each task her mentor put her through. Some days it was rough while other days it was bearable, but looking back on it now, Jinxpaw wouldn't change a thing. Her warrior moons were soon approaching and she had to admit that her tough training had prepared her for them. She had heard about the other clans and their crisis, yet she felt no sympathy for them. Jinxpaw had one concern right now: be the best apprentice Blazingnight could've asked for.

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 3rd, 2016, 02:51 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Ever
An ebony apprentice padded into the training grounds.
What seemed like not too long ago, she was a happy, newly made apprentice who thought the apprentice life would be a dream. She was still as small as a kit and had absolutely nothing that stood out other than her unusual name. What made Blazingnight choose her as her apprentice then was still a question the she-cat couldn't answer.

Now, Jinxpaw apprentice had shaped up. Her limbs grew and she stood slightly taller than her mentor. Her ebony pelt was sleek and almost seemed to shimmer with her health. Her once bright yellow hues which showed her emotions were now more blank and her expressions were harder to read. Jinxpaw's muscles had hardened throughout her training and her patience and intelligence had increased with each task her mentor put her through. Some days it was rough while other days it was bearable, but looking back on it now, Jinxpaw wouldn't change a thing. Her warrior moons were soon approaching and she had to admit that her tough training had prepared her for them. She had heard about the other clans and their crisis, yet she felt no sympathy for them. Jinxpaw had one concern right now: be the best apprentice Blazingnight could've asked for.
Blazingnight pulled her weight from the leader's den. With every day it was getting harder to do, both mentally and physically. Every day seemed like a struggle to suppress the natural urges to stay in the warmth and comfort of the den. This is why I didn't want to be a mother, I haven't time to dedicate to this over my clan...She growled silently to herself. Her eyes softened on the sleek apprentice who was waiting patiently in the clearing. She couldn't be more thankful to have such a dedicated apprentice and to have picked her. Jinxpaw was everything that she had hoped for: intelligent, patient, appreciative, attentive, the list could go on forever. The sleek young molly was a the silhouette of perfection in Blazingnight's eyes and was more a child to her than what was growing within her. She wouldn't have time to shape her own kits, to turn them into perfection with impending duties, but Jinxpaw had gotten her full attention and influence.
Her maw sported an uncharacteristically warm smile as she approached, but it wasn't to be confused with for an easy lesson. Blazingnight didn't beleive in easy, easy made for weakness. She pushed the ebony apprentice to every edge that could arise in her training both mentally and physically, and it was paying off. The once lively kit was now a cool and collected young cat, soon to be an elegant warrior. She was a spitting image of herself in how she presented herself and moved about the clearing with utmost confidence and a look that could see into the soul of the weak. Her eyes softened but remained cool and challenging as she cleared her throat and waddled her swollen body as gracefully up to her apprentice as possible.
"Let's go for a walk." She said calmly, making momentary contact with Jinx's eyes before turning and leading her towards Riverclan land. She deemed it time to confide in her apprentice all that was happening. If anyone should help lead this clan it ought to be Jinxpaw, once she was named a warrior. if anything were to happen to herself, she wanted Jinx ready to step into leadership and know all the secrets a leader needed to know, no matter how unsupportable they were. It was a day to test the young molly's mind.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 03:21 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Blazingnight pulled her weight from the leader's den. With every day it was getting harder to do, both mentally and physically. Every day seemed like a struggle to suppress the natural urges to stay in the warmth and comfort of the den. This is why I didn't want to be a mother, I haven't time to dedicate to this over my clan...She growled silently to herself. Her eyes softened on the sleek apprentice who was waiting patiently in the clearing. She couldn't be more thankful to have such a dedicated apprentice and to have picked her. Jinxpaw was everything that she had hoped for: intelligent, patient, appreciative, attentive, the list could go on forever. The sleek young molly was a the silhouette of perfection in Blazingnight's eyes and was more a child to her than what was growing within her. She wouldn't have time to shape her own kits, to turn them into perfection with impending duties, but Jinxpaw had gotten her full attention and influence.
Her maw sported an uncharacteristically warm smile as she approached, but it wasn't to be confused with for an easy lesson. Blazingnight didn't beleive in easy, easy made for weakness. She pushed the ebony apprentice to every edge that could arise in her training both mentally and physically, and it was paying off. The once lively kit was now a cool and collected young cat, soon to be an elegant warrior. She was a spitting image of herself in how she presented herself and moved about the clearing with utmost confidence and a look that could see into the soul of the weak. Her eyes softened but remained cool and challenging as she cleared her throat and waddled her swollen body as gracefully up to her apprentice as possible.
"Let's go for a walk." She said calmly, making momentary contact with Jinx's eyes before turning and leading her towards Riverclan land. She deemed it time to confide in her apprentice all that was happening. If anyone should help lead this clan it ought to be Jinxpaw, once she was named a warrior. if anything were to happen to herself, she wanted Jinx ready to step into leadership and know all the secrets a leader needed to know, no matter how unsupportable they were. It was a day to test the young molly's mind.
Jinxpaw's yellow hues rested on her mentor as she approached. Even with Blazingnight's swollen stomach, the apprentice knew much better than to challenge her mentor. She didn't doubt her strength or her sharp tongue even now and quite frankly, the young cat was impressed by how her leader kept going. She still seemed to put her clan before even the unborn kits she was carrying. However, the apprentice pushed those thoughts to the side, her tail waved in the air in a small greetings towards Blazingnight as she drew closer.
Jinxpaw couldn't help but wonder what the lesson today would be. How much more did she need to learn before her mentor thought she was ready to be a warrior? It couldn't be long now. Either way, she didn't allow these emotions to fester and begin to show. The ebony feline pushed it all away and allowed her mind to become blank, focusing solely on the words her mentor spoke.
Once the question was asked, Jinxpaw glanced away, knowing that staring wasn't always a polite thing to do, even during conversations. Too much eye contact could be a bad thing. A walk? This is new. We never go on just a walk. Perhaps there was something the leader needed to share with her? Or perhaps this was the training session. "Glady," she replied. The reminder was there all over again. Her voice was no longer squeaky and high-pitched, rather it was more mature and even-toned. It was no doubt Jinxpaw was developing into a fine warrior. Once more, the training was paying off.

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; December 3rd, 2016 at 03:22 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Jinxpaw's yellow hues rested on her mentor as she approached. Even with Blazingnight's swollen stomach, the apprentice knew much better than to challenge her mentor. She didn't doubt her strength or her sharp tongue even now and quite frankly, the young cat was impressed by how her leader kept going. She still seemed to put her clan before even the unborn kits she was carrying. However, the apprentice pushed those thoughts to the side, her tail waved in the air in a small greetings towards Blazingnight as she drew closer.
Jinxpaw couldn't help but wonder what the lesson today would be. How much more did she need to learn before her mentor thought she was ready to be a warrior? It couldn't be long now. Either way, she didn't allow these emotions to fester and begin to show. The ebony feline pushed it all away and allowed her mind to become blank, focusing solely on the words her mentor spoke.
Once the question was asked, Jinxpaw glanced away, knowing that staring wasn't always a polite thing to do, even during conversations. Too much eye contact could be a bad thing. A walk? This is new. We never go on just a walk. Perhaps there was something the leader needed to share with her? Or perhaps this was the training session. "Glady," she replied. The reminder was there all over again. Her voice was no longer squeaky and high-pitched, rather it was more mature and even-toned. It was no doubt Jinxpaw was developing into a fine warrior. Once more, the training was paying off.
Blazingnight had known the apprentice would accept, she'd learned from the beginning that refusing a task would result in the end of their relationship as mentor and apprentice. Their bond was made of trust, trust that Ash wouldn't push Jinx into anything she couldn't handle, and that Jinx would try her hardest on each assigned task to live up to the leader's expectations. Blazing was beyond proud of the youngster's accomplishments and was eager to make her a leader. But Jinx needed tested more deeply than simple fighting exercises. She began out of the training area, it's hard packed dirt finally transitioning into dead and crisp grass patched with snow. It felt nicer beneath her sensitive pads. She glanced over at her company and smiled before beginning to introduce her to the dark subject of the day.
"Jinxpaw, you are one of the cats I trust the most, are you aware of this?" She began carefully. the dark tabby was curious if the apprentice realized what an honor this was, as she only really trusted one other cat in the world. Though it was also a great responsibility, as Blazing knew a lot of information that wasn't readily available to the clan, but that she knew someone aught to be aware of, just in case she were to leave the clan. Not out of abandonment but out of life.
(want to post on the border now? RC-ShC bord?)
Old December 3rd, 2016, 05:58 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Blazingnight wriggled through the entrance to her den. it wasn't really an entrance made for a cat the size that she was right now, but she didn't care. She refused to visit the nursery, with queens overflowing with love and affection. The idea of the nursery made her stomach turn with disgust. Though her kits would surely end up there one way or another, if they were to get fed on a regular basis. She wondered who would feed them, worried about it rather constantly. She wasn't overly fond of her unborn children, but she wasn't going to let them die either. She wondered if Burdockclaw's sister was still a possibility and raised her eyes to meet his.
The soft hazel optics were so warm, so happy to see her. She supposed she was happy to see him too, but their situation was stressful where they really weren't on the same page on the kits. He was ecstatic, couldn't wait for them to arrive. It made her chest feel tight and anxious that she held back his joy by being so indifferent to them. So her eyes quickly dropped to the floor to avoid his gaze.
In her maw hung a squirrel, not one that she'd caught though. She wasn't agile enough in her current state to still be able to. Though it was the freshest one she'd been able to locate in the freshkill pile. She set it before him and sunk into the nest next to him. Relief flooded her tired joints as she did so and she let out a soft purr as she related against the moss. "How are things? Have you left the den much today?" She asked him softly.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 05:58 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post
Burrpaw absorbed the shock from the blow, but he slammed into the ground. He rolled over towards where his mentor had landed, and stood, all in one fluid motion. His tail flicked behind him as he crouched to pounce on Swiftfang. (How will we end the fight?)
(Maybe Swiftfang says that it's enough practice for today? Or Burrpaw gets tired?)
Swiftfang noticed now quickly Burrpaw had rolled and gotten up back onto his paws. Pushing up the upper part of his body, the tom turned his bluish green gaze towards him warily- he could strike at any given moment now- and shot into the air, back onto his paws.
There. He had done it. All those stretching and aching as an apprentice had paid off for that moment, even though it didn't matter much- it wasn't a real fight against another clan.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old December 3rd, 2016, 06:00 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Nodding to Mulberrykit, he smiled softly. "Its okay, thank you though. I'll get it." Rushing out, he bounded quickly out of the camp entrance, and returned minutes later, out of breath with a thick twig clamped in his jaws. Quickly making a large bundle of herbs, he carried the whole bundle back to Frogkit, crouching down close to him. Placing the branch against his leg, he made sure it was straight and wrapped Bindweed and Rush tightly around the stick and his twisted limb, sniffing at it. "Frogkit," He began in a low voice. "this stick will make your leg completely straight, don't ever mess with it, okay?" He nosed the kitten, and got back to work. Kestrelpaw wrapped the limb with heavy amounts of cobweb, and finishing it off with Catchweed burrs to keep it all in place. Standing up, he slipped under the kitten and lifted him onto his back, trotting back to a soft empty nest, and gently settling him down, making sure he wasn't sitting on his leg. The nest was already full of fresh lavender, so he didn't bother. Lifting up his law, he dragged his tongue across the pad and dipped his pad into the small hole of poppy seeds, a few sticking to his paw as he hobbled over to Frogkit, crouching down low and dropped a poppy seed at his paws. "Eat this, it'll make you sleep and you can heal." He whispered kindly, flicking his tailtip on the kittens forehead. Sitting up, he looked at the crowd of cats gathered. "Now-" His began, voice quiet to let the kitten rest. "He needs to sleep, and i'd like for you all to say goodbye and then leave, you all can visit in the morning, but for now, he needs rest to properly heal." His voice was firm, and he watched the cats as they began to shuffle to say goodbye, Kestrelpaw's green orbs narrowed as he kept an eye on Frogkit's leg.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 06:11 PM
Clan Leader

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Blazingnight wriggled through the entrance to her den. it wasn't really an entrance made for a cat the size that she was right now, but she didn't care. She refused to visit the nursery, with queens overflowing with love and affection. The idea of the nursery made her stomach turn with disgust. Though her kits would surely end up there one way or another, if they were to get fed on a regular basis. She wondered who would feed them, worried about it rather constantly. She wasn't overly fond of her unborn children, but she wasn't going to let them die either. She wondered if Burdockpool's sister was still a possibility and raised her eyes to meet his.
The soft hazel optics were so warm, so happy to see her. She supposed she was happy to see him too, but their situation was stressful where they really weren't on the same page on the kits. He was ecstatic, couldn't wait for them to arrive. It made her chest feel tight and anxious that she held back his joy by being so indifferent to them. So her eyes quickly dropped to the floor to avoid his gaze.
In her maw hung a squirrel, not one that she'd caught though. She wasn't agile enough in her current state to still be able to. Though it was the freshest one she'd been able to locate in the freshkill pile. She set it before him and sunk into the nest next to him. Relief flooded her tired joints as she did so and she let out a soft purr as she related against the moss. "How are things? Have you left the den much today?" She asked him softly.
The brown tom was roused from his slumber by the sounds of paws scrabbling to enter the warm den, and he looked up to see who was there. The sleep was chased away from his body as he took in his mate, her belly swollen with their future children, and a squirrel hanging from her mouth. It took all his might not to simply purr upon seeing her, and he swished his tail invitingly as she came closer. An ear flicked at her words, and he nuzzled her softly once she had lay besides him. "Flopped around for a little while," he meowed in her ear, joy filling Burdockpool's voice as he spoke. "Dustpelt and Aurorawing practically told me to come back before I landed on a kit and squashed it. As if I ever would!" He huffed with fake offense, and then gave her a lingering smile. Something about being around her now made him feel joy unlike any other. He'd known what crushes felt like, having experienced them many a time, but to be filled with such love all the time was a fresh and new thing. "Dustpelt is probably going to have her kits soon, I still wonder who the father is..." He trailed off for a moment, hazel eyes flicking to Blazingnight's flank. "At least our kits will know their father."
Old December 3rd, 2016, 06:31 PM
The goat queen

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Bearclaw padded into the nursery. He called out for his kit"Blizzardkit,where are you? You have a big day tomorrow.".
welcome to my signature! mabel: ooh i like it here! dipper: mabel come back! Woah...where the heck are we ava: look brother! The twins! Also we are in a weird place on a computer sage: i think these are called signatures stan: why am i here... stanford: i should study this place! gideon: what if this place holds all the secrets to gravity falls!anna: im surrounded by idiots.....
Closed Thread