Last post by Minkuu
Today 06:08 AM

Old January 2nd, 2017, 06:48 AM
The Tribal Goat Boy

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
"Fleetear.." She felt tears welling in her eyes and swallowed hard. "I dont mean to... Im so sorry... I still love you more than anyone else... I'm so sorry." The tabby felt as if she had shrunken, or been hurled into a very deep and dark lake with no place to swim to. She now genuinely felt sick, and was shaking. "You'd be right to hate me," she whispered, her ears completely flat against her head. Squirrel sank her claws into the ground to steady herself and closed her eyes. This hurt more than anything ever had before, to her, and it was something that she knew she couldn't fight or resist.
Fleetear's heart ached, he couldn't believe his ears. But one thing he could do is to forgive her, after all, he believes it to be all his fault for being insensitive to her needs. "I could never hate you," he cooed, taking a couple pawsteps to her. He wants to nuzzle her, lick her nose, but he's fearful that she'll break away, it's how he's come to think after he realized how clingy he used to be. So, he holds out his right paw as an invitation for her to come to him. "But was I really that bad?"
Old January 2nd, 2017, 10:24 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

@Celanawe Stormwalker

(I'm back, sorry it took so long to get back to here, (and sorry to anyone I was rping with during the EE fight :/) I was moving and almost lost my laptop :/ )

Ivythorn paced around the spot that she had met Bane of Hunters at just before the battle for Shadowclan. She hoped he hadn't left, thinking she was dead. Her heart sank as day slowly turned to dusk. She had been resting in the medicine cat's den, tending the wound, and now healing scar, located from her left shoulder to her stomach. Maybe he would come yet. Hopefully he was simply not aware she had finally had enough strength to go all the way to the border. She prayed softly to Starclan that he simply wasn't aware, and not that he had left.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 11:04 AM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettleclaw View Post
Fleetear's heart ached, he couldn't believe his ears. But one thing he could do is to forgive her, after all, he believes it to be all his fault for being insensitive to her needs. "I could never hate you," he cooed, taking a couple pawsteps to her. He wants to nuzzle her, lick her nose, but he's fearful that she'll break away, it's how he's come to think after he realized how clingy he used to be. So, he holds out his right paw as an invitation for her to come to him. "But was I really that bad?"
I think this is worse than him hating me. I don't deserve this. She stepped forward and leaned her head on his shoulder, begining to actually cry. "Never, you were... It's my fault. It w-wasn't you." The molly closed her eyes again. "Fleetear, this isn't your fault, and you don't deserve it. I'm sorry. I know I'm repeating myself, but you need to understand you didn't do anything wrong, it was all me." Squirrelleap lifted her head and forced herself to stop sobbing. She needed him to understand what she was going to ask him. "Fleetear, these kits will need a father, and I need you. You don't have to say yes..." The molly paused and stared at the ground. "But... please..."
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old January 3rd, 2017, 02:31 AM
Aesthetic And Pathetic

My Mood: Devilish

"Alright, then," Ivypaw agreed as she settled down in between two tree roots. "I'm much more tired now..." She mumbled as she closed her eyes.
"The best you can do when life gives you a difficult time is to stand up proudly. In every game I've ever played, more enemies meant you were going the right direction. After all, life is just a game. What you might not realize is:

You are not the player,
You are the programmer."

~Unknown
Old January 3rd, 2017, 02:46 AM
The true BOSS

My Mood: Adorable

Dream paw took deep breathes, carefully laying down her paws on a small leaf to refocus.
"Ae we allowed to be out here?" She asked just now realizing that they might now have the right to be out, considering they weren't warriors.
looking for cats to adopt! if you have one tell me, either through messaging or chatbox, •-•

Last edited by warriorkitty3; January 3rd, 2017 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Spelling, or grammar.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 02:56 AM
Aesthetic And Pathetic

"Probably not," she replied. She could feel herself drifting away, so she didn't have the energy to really care about angry mentors. Then she remembered that she'd probably have to do tick duty for moons. "Yeesh, maybe we should go back before any patrols find us..." She fretted.
"The best you can do when life gives you a difficult time is to stand up proudly. In every game I've ever played, more enemies meant you were going the right direction. After all, life is just a game. What you might not realize is:

You are not the player,
You are the programmer."

~Unknown
Old January 3rd, 2017, 03:00 AM
The true BOSS

My Mood: Adorable

"Yeah I guess, but I don't think I have the energy."
Dream paws eyes closed as she went to sleep. Her paws laying on the new mud that had been created the following days.
looking for cats to adopt! if you have one tell me, either through messaging or chatbox, •-•
Old January 3rd, 2017, 03:04 AM
Aesthetic And Pathetic

She shook her head, knowing that she couldn't just leave her friend. She lowered her head and waited for dreams to come to her, though she was worried about being caught.

You are not the player,
You are the programmer."

~Unknown
Old January 3rd, 2017, 10:54 AM
The Tribal Goat Boy

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
I think this is worse than him hating me. I don't deserve this. She stepped forward and leaned her head on his shoulder, begining to actually cry. "Never, you were... It's my fault. It w-wasn't you." The molly closed her eyes again. "Fleetear, this isn't your fault, and you don't deserve it. I'm sorry. I know I'm repeating myself, but you need to understand you didn't do anything wrong, it was all me." Squirrelleap lifted her head and forced herself to stop sobbing. She needed him to understand what she was going to ask him. "Fleetear, these kits will need a father, and I need you. You don't have to say yes..." The molly paused and stared at the ground. "But... please..."

Indeed, Fleetear is awfully sad that she went as far as to pair up with someone else, though It is a relief to hear that she doesn't blame him, but he can't let her take all of the responsibility of their falling out. He folds back his ears and lowers his head to hers, muzzle to muzzle, eye to eye. "Yes, Squirrelleap, of course I'll father them. It's true I'm hurt, but, please understand," he kisses her nose, "There's nothing you can do that would make me love you any less."
Old January 3rd, 2017, 07:41 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Right, okay. How about you wait until that gets worse and then tell me it's nothing? Will it still be nothing if it gets worse, Foxspring?" She asked, her voice still sharp and crystal like. The warrior's tail twitched in frustration as a fire seemed to light in her green hues. She hated it when cats brushed off their injuries as though 'they were nothing.' If they were nothing, what use would a medicine cat be? Forestpelt thought. True; they could speak to StarClan...or at least that was what they claimed. How dead cats were watching them, Forestpelt had no idea. And she wasn't about to believe it just because most of her Clan did. At least...the majority that was still here. She brushed some earth over the rat, feeling a slight twinge of regret at taking the life from something that no cat would want to eat...oh well, I can always eat it myself. It can't be bad for me. I've heard tales of loners eating these furry little scraps.'Forestpelt thought. Absorbed in her thoughts about the rat and her frustration, she hardly noticed Foxspring speaking to her. "Hm? Oh yeah, yeah..." Forestpelt mewed, although it didn't sound very convincing, even to her. For one thing it had neither the sharp, crystal like sound or the rasp of her hiss. It was just...normal. Which, for her felt weird...she had gotten so used to speaking irritably, she had almost forgotten what her voice used to sound like.
Foxspring merely gave her a nod, not wanting her to get the satisfaction of a sarcastic comment. Although once he asked his question, he seemed to wait a few heartbeats before getting an answer. She wasn't listening! Foxspring's eyes flashed for a moment seeing that Forestpelt seemed rather distracted, although he shrugged it off. Taking one last look where he buried his prey, his large paws began leading him towards the territory again. "Right, then," he murmured thinking the she-cat was acting rather weird now. Once again, the fox-colored warrior was focused on finding prey. His jaws were parted slightly and his ears were swirling around listening for the sounds of scuffling. Some part of him wanted to ask what was on her mind but after her outburst about his chest, he didn't bother expecting the answer to be about his chest.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL