Closed Thread

Old July 21st, 2020, 06:05 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Ternsky had noticed the feline following her. She couldn't exactly make out who it was, but she knew they had followed her soon after she exited the warrior's den. Being quite capable of hiding and sliding through the darkness unnoticed also allowed her to notice others trying to do the same. Especially on a night as quiet as this one, pawsteps weren't hard to decipher with her sharp hearing.
"Up a little late as well? What a pair of insomniacs we seem to be." Ternsky joked as she stood from her perch on the branch, twisting around so she could get a look at whom had been following her. The cat was mostly shrouded in the darkness, but Ternsky could make out a basic figure... and her eyes.... Slatesting?

Slatesting was slightly disappointed she’d been caught, but hey at least it wasn’t Woolyflame. He would’ve held that over her head for the rest of her life. The warrior slipped out from behind a pair of beech trees with an amused flick of her tail. “I sleep fine” She replied in a cool tone as she approached the warrior and passed right by her. “It’s a matter more of curiosity you know? Cats don’t just get up and go wonder the forest for fun” Maybe they did, but she sure didn’t, especially not when it was dark out.

As she passed by Ternsky she could recognize the scent immediately and confirm it was her. Not that there’s interacted but she seemed to have a knack for remembering distinct scents. She tossed a look over her shoulder “now I suppose to wouldn’t mind telling me why you’ve come out here than? You could’ve tripped and broke an ankle in the dark you know?”

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old July 22nd, 2020, 05:44 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Come on Snowstripe! Splashpaw squealed as she bounded ahead of her mentor. The world outside of camp was so BIG! There was SO MUCH STUFF. And it smelled SO GOOD! Pointing her tail at random things, she chirped What's that? to a bush, and What's that? to a large bird, flapping its way out of the river with a fish in it's mouth. @Snowstripe
Old July 23rd, 2020, 12:13 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

[ @Radiantshine300 @The Shadow Flower ]

~~Owlflight~~

"Get out of our home!" Owlflight growled, chasing the cat.
being this young is art

Last edited by Cobra; July 23rd, 2020 at 12:13 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2020, 01:55 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

@Zesty Mango

Quailsnap listened as he heard the telltale splash of the other tomcat leaping into the water. Quailsnap waited, ears flicking as he tried to decipher the apprentice's location in the river. It was hard with all the rushing of the water, everything sounded the same. But he soon was able to heard the faint pawsteps of the apprentice's paws, but... they were on the other side of the river. Quailsnap let out a snort as he turned his head towards where he assumed Blizzardpaw was standing across the river. "Good job. You managed to make a fool of yourself." Quailsnap chuckled, before turning to begin the trek back to camp. "Have fun out here, maybe some time alone will give you the chance to think about being less sure of yourself and your abilities." The brown abyssinian shook his head as he continued padding away, disappearing into the reeds.
-----

@Rainquail

Quailsnap gave a nod, a smile forming on his maw. "Yeah, I'll help. Can't say it's going to be good help though, I'm still getting used to... fishing again." The tom chuckled, before turning and facing the water below. "Quailsnap." He responded simply, eyes still facing the water below him. "And um... what was your name again? I used to be so good with names but you know... it's kinda hard deciphering scents, without being able to..." Quailsnap straightened up and faced the feline, waving a paw around his blind eyes to emphasize his point.
-----

@wren

"You'd be surprised what cats do that is normal behavior for them that might not be for you." Ternsky meowed leaning forward on the branch as she watched Slatesting pass by underneath her. Tail-tip flicking, Ternsky smiled slightly, giving a shrug as she lay out on the branch again, stretching her body out along the length of the branch. "I've got to say I'm quite nimble in the dark, so no, I don't think I could've gotten myself hurt. I'm not clumsy, if that's what you're insinuating." Ternsky meowed, leaning her head forward so it was hanging off the branch. "As for why I'm out here.. well.... there's really no reason. I just was restless."

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 23rd, 2020, 01:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@RedHead

Blizzardpaw with his eyes open crossed the river again and began racing after Quailsnap, he had snuck out of camp, but he’d need to sneak back in with a warrior or he’d get in trouble.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 23rd, 2020, 05:13 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Cobralily @Elementals

Fennelheart kept an eye on the two apprentices as she took them out to the territory,” Alright. Echopaw, Silentpaw. The first step to expanding the den will be collecting branches, brambles, and vines, we’ll collect as much as we can carry back to camp. Understood? I expect a yes ma’am” she meowed sternly, giving a more gentle smile to Silentpaw than her steady glare with Echopaw. She fully intended to keep a closer grip on Echopaw, as from what she heard she’d be screaming and shrieking if she didn’t get her way, Fennelheart wouldn’t put up with that long. She’d whip Echopaw into shape, or at least teach her to behave around her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 23rd, 2020, 05:28 PM

My Mood: Inspired

NightKit bounded towards his father. "Dad!" He called out.
Old July 23rd, 2020, 05:37 PM

My Mood: Mysterious

"Oh! Hello NightKit" he said cheerfully
Old July 23rd, 2020, 05:40 PM

My Mood: Inspired

"Oh maybe I should go.."
Old July 23rd, 2020, 06:19 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

[ @Zesty Mango @Elementals ]

~~Echopaw~~

"If I kill a fawn with YOU will Fawn-guy be happy?" Echopaw asked. "He LOVES me."
being this young is art

Closed Thread