Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Relationship finder for...
by Hana
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 05:04 PM
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by nyme
Today 05:02 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 05:01 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 04:59 PM
The night they were...
Last post by Shrew
Today 04:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 16th, 2018, 03:34 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Dreadful;

Brackenfeather walked out of the warriors den, his body shaking as he moved through the clearing. He stumbled over to the fresh kill pile, jumping at a couple apprentice's footsteps. He grabbed a lizard out of the pile. Brackenfeather walked back to the warriors den, sitting down. He bowed his head, closing his eyes. 'Thank you starclan for our food,' he thought. He opened his eyes again, taking a bite out of the lizard. He swallowed the peice, glancing around the camp to make sure nothing startled him. Brackenfeather went back to eating, keeping his ears pricked just in case.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 16th, 2018, 04:04 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loner Forever View Post
@Dreadful;

Brackenfeather walked out of the warriors den, his body shaking as he moved through the clearing. He stumbled over to the fresh kill pile, jumping at a couple apprentice's footsteps. He grabbed a lizard out of the pile. Brackenfeather walked back to the warriors den, sitting down. He bowed his head, closing his eyes. 'Thank you starclan for our food,' he thought. He opened his eyes again, taking a bite out of the lizard. He swallowed the peice, glancing around the camp to make sure nothing startled him. Brackenfeather went back to eating, keeping his ears pricked just in case.
A black she cat with stunning blue eyes walked into the clearing with some mice in her mouth she held them by the tails her head was held high along with her tail which was slightly bent but not by much her eyes were narrowed as she looked around the camp she spotted a few warriors one of them being a tom that walked out of the warriors den and jumped and stumbled making her huff in disgust that's no warrior . More like a scared kit . What's he doing in the warriors den???. Galetuft snorted and tossed the mice into the pile now licking her inner jaws because they ached from holding that many mice she looked at that tom and gave him a cold stare with a twitch of her whiskers she walked over to him with her head held high " what's wrong.kit? It looks like your scared mouseless " she meowed coldly her voice was deep but feminine and an french accent with a swish of her tail she sat down beside him her tail now wrapping around her front paws. She looked like a statue .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; May 16th, 2018 at 04:05 PM.
Old May 16th, 2018, 06:58 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Having stayed up all through the night for her silent vigil, Luckynight had slept through the dawn patrol and woken with time to spare before the hunting parties went out for the last morning hunt before sunhigh. She'd been enjoying a moment of quiet. Sometimes, clan life moved so fast. Between the daily patrols and her warrior training she felt like the last 6 moons had been a constant state of running. And add to that the battles, and tension between the clans she'd witnessed. It had been a difficult adjustment from her soft kittypet life. Still, Luckynight wouldn't have changed it. The day Luckynight had been attacked by that dog, she truly thought her life was over. She never suspected how lucky she was. Lucky to survive, lucky to find a life where she could be wild and free, and lucky to meet the cat who would become her very best friend. And as if she summoned the enby with her thoughts, she heard Daydream calling her name and smiled. She loved her warrior name, and she loved how it sounded when Daydream said it even more. "Good morning, Daydream!" she answered cheerfully. The medicine cat seemed in good spirits today. Leaning in, she said. "Don't worry. Snowpaw hasn't gotten it right yet once... er... Snowspark." The Black shecat shook her head as she quietly chortled at herself before focusing back on Daydream. "how have you been?" she asked "We've both been busy and it's been too long since we've caught up!"
luckynight.
its been awhile since they heard her original name, but it truly did suit her. she had even stuck with the name they recommended - which warmed their heart. she was right though, it had been a long time since theyve just...caught up without so many clan interruptions. things were starting to look up, even if deep down they didnt believe it, they would start trying to. "Yeah, im sorry about that." they mewed, padding a bit closer and nuzzling the warriors cheek in an affectionate greeting. its funny, really, they werent like this with anyone else. only luckynight. they were the most comfortable around her, afterall, she had been there through everything. "I was wondering if you were up for a simple walk to catch up ? and hopefully itll be uninterupted." with the new addition of flashpaw to their den that was less private now a days, herbs every where on the floor in a messy rage from teaching. "Only uh..if youre not busy." why were they suddenly getting nervous? daydream, the medicien cat of shadowclan never got nervous. or seecond guessed. what was their deal? they were only going to be with luckynight. alone.
Old May 16th, 2018, 07:35 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
luckynight.
its been awhile since they heard her original name, but it truly did suit her. she had even stuck with the name they recommended - which warmed their heart. she was right though, it had been a long time since theyve just...caught up without so many clan interruptions. things were starting to look up, even if deep down they didnt believe it, they would start trying to. "Yeah, im sorry about that." they mewed, padding a bit closer and nuzzling the warriors cheek in an affectionate greeting. its funny, really, they werent like this with anyone else. only luckynight. they were the most comfortable around her, afterall, she had been there through everything. "I was wondering if you were up for a simple walk to catch up ? and hopefully itll be uninterupted." with the new addition of flashpaw to their den that was less private now a days, herbs every where on the floor in a messy rage from teaching. "Only uh..if youre not busy." why were they suddenly getting nervous? daydream, the medicien cat of shadowclan never got nervous. or seecond guessed. what was their deal? they were only going to be with luckynight. alone.
Lucknight purred happily as Daydream rubbed against her, warmth spread through her chest as she caught the enby's scent and remembered how happy she had felt to wake up from her dream about the dog and Daydream and find the medicine cat nestled next to her in the nest. She brightened and her tail joyfully swished through the air. "A walk would be wonderful! I'm not busy at all. I'll probably be picked for an evening patrol or something so I have plenty of time. And beside," the black shecat leaned in and whispered conspiratorially, "I found something out in the woods a few days ago. A surprise." The young warrior's grin widened as if the secret was fighting to escape from the corners of her mouth. "Let's get going," she meowed, playfully butting her head against Daydream's shoulder to gently nudge them toward the camp entrance.

Old May 17th, 2018, 12:31 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Silently, the molly was eating her meal and hadn't even noticed the Queen come out of the nursery. She was deep in thought, lost in a sea of things drowning her without a word. As normal her face was masked and gave no hint to what she was feeling or thinking. The blue-gray molly's tail slightly flicked beside her but that was the only thing betraying her obviousness. Such strange behavior for her. Maybe she was just tired? No one really knows.
With the gentle thud of the vole Oceanfur was brought out of her wondering mind. Blinking her dazzling ocean blue eyes she looked at the ginger Queen. For awhile she was completely silent, not uttering a word. This wasn't out of the ordinary for this particular feline she wouldn't talk as much as normal mollies did. Not being the one to chit chat. Looking over the Queen she figured out who it was, from seeing her around the clearing. Strawberrythorn, a Forever Queen who still dose warrior duties at times. Is mate's with the all to well known tom Honeythistle. She recalled though she hadn't actually talked to her. One thing bothered her though. Why was it that she decided to come eat with her? Why not with the other Queens?
The molly's welcoming and sweet voice was quite usual to hear. It reminded her of her sisters, how sweet they were to her skittish brother. She was pretty close to her littermates in all honesty. Having grown up with them have her a while to understand and get close to them. But she didn't understand Strawberrythorn or know her yet. So, she wasn't sure what to expect. Remember, you can't let her see you kind side. She might try to get close. Oceanfur reminded herself.
Lowering her head she started to take a bite. "Not really." She answered the Queen before taking a bite. Her voice was at an even more showing a bit of calmness, witch was always forced into her voice around new cats she wasn't sure about. Unless they were outside ShadowClan then they met a very hostile tone in her voice. Guess that was normal though, showing hostility to outsiders. Oceanfur just showed a bit to much hostility.
Shacking her head slightly she looked back up at Strawberrythorn. " But I guess that doesn't matter. " The warrior meowed plainly. Over and over she told herself not to let emotions leave even a hint of a trace in her voice. For fear it'd be used against her. Honestly she did along with the fear of hurting her loved ones when she went the the Dark Forest witch she was convinced she'd be going to. Not because she'd done something bad but because she viewed herself as unimportant and not loyal enough to be in the ranks of StarClan.

Strawberrythorn’s ears flicked backwards at the molly’s response. She was slightly disappointed at her lack of enthusiasm. Having second thoughts, the ginger feline paused for a moment, hesitating. She started to wonder if she should continue to try and have a simple conversation with this she-cat. No one else is around. Something good might come of it!
Shrugging, she gently lay down, taking a bite of her vole and focusing her blue eyes on the molly. “Guessing you’re not much of a social cat?” She meowed after she finished chewing, flicking her tail slightly. “Or do you just need some alone time right now?” Strawberrythorn had never really been the cat to want alone time. She always liked to have at least one other cat near her, otherwise she started talking to herself and that never ended pretty. And with Honeythistle having new kits given to him by Dovecoo, Strawberrythorn had felt a little ignored recently. And she needed extra comfort, especially with the disappearance of Flykit. She still held hope though, that her kit was still alive and safe. Somewhere.
“What’s your name, by the way? Sorry I didn’t ask earlier. I’m usually good about those kids of things.” She took another bite, awaiting the silvery blue feline’s response.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 17th, 2018, 10:56 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Silentshade flicked her tail," Ahh...I see you presume my fighting skills and hunting skills are dull from being a forever queen. I was an apprentice once you know. And- Where do you think your going, I do believe I am the mentor here." she chuckled," Today we will view the territory. After all, I know apprentices have adventures at night without permission, I wouldn't want you getting lost in the territory after your adventure." she purred.
shadepaw chuckled and turned around, "ah yes." she smiled cockily. "im sure i can manage on my own, i know the territory almost purrrfectly. but to keep up appearances, sure show me around." she said, her fake smile almost disappearing when she thought of all the nights no one had watched her. all the nights she wandered the forest alone, the frosty air hardening her soft kit heart.

(IM BACKKKKK (again) i got into some... trouble and my stuff was taken away for a year. my mother kinda hates this site so... hush hush XD))

Last edited by Caligo Everton; May 17th, 2018 at 11:00 PM.
Old May 18th, 2018, 06:46 AM

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) View Post
"No."
"I don't know, with that look on your face I would've have guessed so!" She chuckled, starting to pad off to the apprentices den.

If I don't respond to something I'm either sleeping or I forgot, so remember to give me a boop! on your post
Old May 18th, 2018, 07:10 AM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloverspring View Post
"I don't know, with that look on your face I would've have guessed so!" She chuckled, starting to pad off to the apprentices den.
"See ya later!"

bump after 72 hours

Old May 18th, 2018, 09:53 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadful View Post
A black she cat with stunning blue eyes walked into the clearing with some mice in her mouth she held them by the tails her head was held high along with her tail which was slightly bent but not by much her eyes were narrowed as she looked around the camp she spotted a few warriors one of them being a tom that walked out of the warriors den and jumped and stumbled making her huff in disgust that's no warrior . More like a scared kit . What's he doing in the warriors den???. Galetuft snorted and tossed the mice into the pile now licking her inner jaws because they ached from holding that many mice she looked at that tom and gave him a cold stare with a twitch of her whiskers she walked over to him with her head held high " what's wrong.kit? It looks like your scared mouseless " she meowed coldly her voice was deep but feminine and an french accent with a swish of her tail she sat down beside him her tail now wrapping around her front paws. She looked like a statue .

Brackenfeather let out a snort, ignoring the other cat. 'I'm not a kit i'm just scared like a kit, especially since I'm going to have kits with a windclan molly. What has she accomplish that so great,' thought the tom. Brackenfeather continued eating his prey, paying no attention to the molly sitting next to him.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 18th, 2018, 11:07 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Dawnkit lowered her head to her paws, ready to go to sleep.
So theres four other clans as big as this one! But, hearing from the others, they're not as good as this one. They would all meet during the gathering!
Wrapping her tail around herself, she tried to get comfortable.
Apprentices and warriors could go.. That was at least what Beetlemist had said. But I will be a warrior soon, too! She reminded herself.
Though, first I have to be an apprentice. Looking at the moon, she purred. And before that, I have to sleep. Dawnkit closed her eyes.
Closed Thread