Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 04:37 PM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 04:37 PM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 04:36 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Starry Meadow
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Closed Thread

Old January 2nd, 2019, 02:29 PM

My Mood: Dark
Default Re: Turned Tides

Flamestorm swallowed, the fear of losing a clan member overwhelmed her. She jumped into the open! Her usual playful self changed into something much more dangerous. The memories of the last war made her more frustrated. The ginger thunderclan she-cat was ready for any conflict that could come upon her.
(OPEN)

Last edited by XllamaX; January 2nd, 2019 at 02:29 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2019, 02:40 PM
NOT Clickbait

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepetal View Post
Bluepetal looked at the cat who had pinned him down with a puzzled look. Wasn't she going to attack him?
" Are you a Thunderclan cat?" He mewed. "I can't smell your scent among the other cats..." Why was he even talking in a battle? Shouldn't he be fighting anyways? But he needed to know who was who so he didn't attack the wrong person, and he needed to calm down a little so he could actually focus on the battle.
"Thunderclan." Willowlight backed away a bit. "I can't really identify you, but by how you're questioning me, I can guess you're Riverclan." Willowlight breathed heavily, hoping that she wasn't going to be attacked behind her, or even attacked by the tom she ran into.
"Everyone falls down a hole at least once in their life. Which gives them two choices, they can stay down there forever, and never find their true destiny, or they can climb up that hole, and even if they fail, they'll never give up trying. That's the true meaning of perseverance."
-All of my OCs. Adderscale, Willowlight, Thornheart, & Velvetstorm

If you're ever feeling lonely, and need someone to talk to, then you can come to me, I'm here for you!
Old January 2nd, 2019, 02:47 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem the Christmas Pickle View Post

as she saw the bright white pelt appear in the red blues Moonpaw instantly realized who it was her blue eyes though still full of fear lit up in delight that he was actually here she had hoped deep down that Glazepaw had been left at camp, safe from the outside she farted around the cats to the SkyClan apprentice trying to reach him before anybody else could, the terror swept through her vains like a wave as she realized the danger that they were in. “I could ask the same to you!” she exclaimed as her voice began to quiver in fear. “Well, um. We could stick together. Maybe?” she said her voice still shaking her breathing becoming rapid and scared. She wanted to make sure that Glazepaw’s didn’t get hurt, she would get hurt for him if it ment he would be alright. Moonpaw began to shake once again as she realized the weight of the situation around her how bad it could be for them both is they didn’t have eachother. Thogether they could take down any warrior.
Glazepaw skidded to a stop in front of Moonpaw. "Of course! Two is better than one, especially here," he said breathlessly. He was sad to see that his friend looked like she was about to jump out of her skin. "Don't worry, I'll protect you if anyone tries to attack us. Owlflame has been training me." He put on a determined expression and stood up straighter. Looking out over the battle, he took a deep breath. I wonder how this will end. All he knew was that RiverClan had been driven out of their territory. He didn't know why, but he had been told that it was justified. Glazepaw hoped that everything worked out okay. He didn't want anyone to die--unless they had to, he supposed.

[Open for anyone to attack these two, ig]
Old January 2nd, 2019, 03:00 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by XllamaX View Post
Berrypaw jumped and twisted in the air hoping to throw the opponent off balance. The black she-cat grabbed kiwipaw by the leg, twisting it sideways.
The slash on her underbelly slowly began to get more and more painful, but she wasn't going to give in. She wanted to please her mentor by saying that she could win a fight.
Kiwipaw yowled in pain and jumped off her opponents back quickly. Her hind leg throbbed. Ow...she thought. But the fire inside of her still hadn't burned out. She ran swiftly to a nearby tree, and jumped off of it. This isn't one of Riverclans fighting moves, she thought, and then smiled, still in midair. She'll never see it coming. Kiwipaw dived at the apprentice, and landed heavily on the opponent, scratching furiously at her. "Surrender!" She yowled, still scratching and dodging away.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; January 2nd, 2019 at 03:01 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2019, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Kiwipaw yowled in pain and jumped off her opponents back quickly. Her hind leg throbbed. Ow...she thought. But the fire inside of her still hadn't burned out. She ran swiftly to a nearby tree, and jumped off of it. This isn't one of Riverclans fighting moves, she thought, and then smiled, still in midair. She'll never see it coming. Kiwipaw dived at the apprentice, and landed heavily on the opponent, scratching furiously at her. "Surrender!" She yowled, still scratching and dodging away.
Berrypaw yowled and fell to the ground but immediately stood back up. Taking advantage of the exposed underbelly of her opponent she barged her way through and ran over the top of her raking her hind legs over her. "winners don't quit" she yowled before quickly spinning back round. She threw in an extra smack with her claws, then braced herself for another attack.

Last edited by XllamaX; January 2nd, 2019 at 03:08 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2019, 03:13 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Berrypaw yowled and fell to the ground but immediately stood back up. Taking advantage of the exposed underbelly of her opponent she barged her way through and ran over the top of her raking her hind legs over her. "winners don't quit" she yowled before quickly spinning back round. She threw in an extra smack with her claws, then braced herself for another attack.
Kiwipaw hissed with annoyance and jumped towards her opponent, scratching her face. "And who's the winner here?" She teased. She jumped back and scratched the apprentices shoulder before lunging back and bracing herself.

Old January 2nd, 2019, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Kiwipaw hissed with annoyance and jumped towards her opponent, scratching her face. "And who's the winner here?" She teased. She jumped back and scratched the apprentices shoulder before lunging back and bracing herself.
[COLOR="Indigo"]"Clearly not you" Berrypaw laughed as she smacked kiwipaw across the face scratching across her eyes. The she-cats eyes narrowed, she could feel blood pouring out of her from which felt like everywhere. The thought of her mentor being disappointed made her carry on, she couldn't give up now though. She was not going to let this other apprentice win! Even if they had to carry on forever. The weird part was she was starting to enjoy herself, injuring another cat and receiving pain back? She threw in another hit and crouched on the floor and tensed her muscles. She pounced on top of her and tore at her back. "What was that you said earlier?" Berrypaw meowed.[/COLOR]
Old January 2nd, 2019, 03:30 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
[COLOR="Indigo"]"Clearly not you" Berrypaw laughed as she smacked kiwipaw across the face scratching across her eyes. The she-cats eyes narrowed, she could feel blood pouring out of her from which felt like everywhere. The thought of her mentor being disappointed made her carry on, she couldn't give up now though. She was not going to let this other apprentice win! Even if they had to carry on forever. The weird part was she was starting to enjoy herself, injuring another cat and receiving pain back? She threw in another hit and crouched on the floor and tensed her muscles. She pounced on top of her and tore at her back. "What was that you said earlier?" Berrypaw meowed.[/COLOR]
Kiwipaw threw her off and struck the apprentices neck. Hard. Stay away from me! She thought. "It may have been, fox-heart!" She screeched angrily. She pounced back, ready to strike, but then stopped. A sudden realization struck her. "Why are we even fighting!?" She yowled. She glanced at the apprentice. Berrypaw, wasn't it? "Berrypaw, we've got to stop this! There's no point, more cats are just getting hurt! That's not what you want, is it?" She called. Kiwipaw braced herself, still ready for any attack. Please listen to me, she pleaded silently.

Last edited by Moon Lily; January 2nd, 2019 at 03:31 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2019, 03:32 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adderstream View Post

"Thunderclan." Willowlight backed away a bit. "I can't really identify you, but by how you're questioning me, I can guess you're Riverclan." Willowlight breathed heavily, hoping that she wasn't going to be attacked behind her, or even attacked by the tom she ran into.
"Thunderclan? So you're an ally. Okay. Oh, I really don't know who to fight, or if I even want to. But I have to do this for my territory! What should I do?" He turned to Willowlight with pleading eyes, waiting for her to tell him what he should do.
Old January 2nd, 2019, 03:33 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

Firehawk glanced at the ShadowClan warrior quizzically. "Is that the best insult you have?" he softly inquired. "I thought ShadowClan cats were known for being witty." His eyes narrowed as Quailears charged him, and he was quick to sweep his body to a side, dodging the attack as he slashed his claws toward Quailear's passing flank. "I'd rather not fight you," he cautioned him, "but I will if you won't peacefully leave RiverClan territory." This was all it was about to Firehawk. Reclaiming the home that'd been stolen from them. If Quailears wasn't going to back off calmly, he'd make him.
Quialears chuffed and looked at the tom, a single drop of blood trickling out of the shallow scratch on his side. "Do't you want to figure out the prophecy concerning your clan, settle the fighting between the leaders?" The short tom asked. "Though that's not what this attack is about. There are cats that simply don't want Riverclan here at all. Though that's not right." His gruff voice was quiet. He wasn't exactly on either side peace-makers or supporters, but there had always been five clans in this territory...Starclan Wouldn't want four. "I won't leave here fish-gnawer, I can't not support my clan." He stood, his tail brushing over the ground. "Your move" he held eye contact with the taller tom, watching his every move.

Last edited by CheetahPelt; January 2nd, 2019 at 08:33 PM.
Closed Thread