stars among dusk. [...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 02:24 PM

Old December 6th, 2016, 05:40 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Shadekitcame back and saw the uncomfortable cat. She walked up and asked politly: "Do you need and ma'am? I'm happy to supply you with whatever you need."
Old December 6th, 2016, 05:42 PM

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
Birdkit was slightly taken aback when she realized that they were about the same age - and even more so that he knew this. But she didn't know how observant the silent cat was, especially since she didn't have an observant bone in her body. "Yup!" She quickly threw a widened grin. "Though I feel like I've waited enough, ya know?" The molly gave a small sigh as she wished she was already six moons old and gaining her apprentice name as well as a mentor. She had lately bee spending much of her time wondered who her mentor would end up being, and hoping it would be someone fun.

The ragdoll blinked for a heartbeat as Spearkit questioned if she was going to become a warrior and protect the clan. She never considered anything else - not being a warrior... wouldn't that be a boring life? She didn't know what else she could do other than hunt and fight for her beloved Skyclan. Being a medicine cat sounded boring being cooped up inside all day only have herbs to talk to, she wondered how they never went insane with that job, she could hardly handle being stuck in the nursery for too long without feel like she was about to start bouncing off the walls. And being a rogue... well, she just could never imagine any life like that.

Her fluffy tail waved when she noticed that he seemed to be in thought, but only laughed. "Of course! I'd love to be able to go out and play on the territory for once. To hunt and fight for our clan, what could be better?" Birdkit laughed playfully as she stated this. She wondered why he seemed to amazing by the life. For her, it was just life - something to love, but it was what she'd known her whole life and a lot of what she thought about so she found it hard to be amazing by it. Though maybe because she didn't think too much more about it than just freedom from the confines of the camp. He seemed to focus more on every little thing. Birdkit wished she could do the same sometimes.

"I can't wait though! It seemed like it would be cool to have a warrior name of our own," it sent a small shiver of excitement when she thought of her warrior name and what it might end up being. She was found of her prefix, which was good, but hoped that her sufix would be just as kind towards her. "Ever wonder about it? Like you'r warrior name, or ever who your mentor is going to be? I like to think of these things..." as she spoke the last part, the young molly wondered if she just sounded like some mouse-brained kit. Even if she was.

( sorry for taking long - i get writer's block sometimes while roleplaying ;-; )
[[no problem!]]

Spearkit listened while the molly spoke. He nodded to her comments about waiting and curiosity, longing and loyalty. He agreed with what she said, but could understand a life outside serving his Clan physically.

Being an intellectual feline, the tricolor found his talents not in brawn but in his brains. He was smart, cunning and nimble in conversation. He could steer someone towards an opinion or argue with them until they forced up their stance. He was proud of himself. Though he wasn't sure those talents would be put to use in a warrior's position.

Downside of the job were abundant. Never leaving the confines of the territory, living up to the "giddly older-brother" type expectations everyone, mostly young cats, had of warriors and not having a substantial say in the goings on of Clan relations and happenings. He felt that he would become knowledgeable enough to have his opinion be not only heard, but listened too and considered. Spearkit also believed that being caged by borders and scent-marks didn't suit him. Yes, he loved exploring all his Clan had to offer, but what about other Clans? Other cats? Other places? That would all be lost by becoming a warrior.

He sighed and looked back at Birdkit. He stared deeply at her, dark blue-grey pools of livid color focusing. His ears dropped slowly to an angle and he twitched his nose before speaking.

"Is that truly what you want?"

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[just kindling on the fire]
[profile credit to me!]
Old December 7th, 2016, 06:25 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

@JustJoye

The white and soft tan kit's face fell when Spearkit asked if that was what she truly wanted. Birdkit could help but look extremely confused by his sudden question of this life, though he couldn't see her confused expression. "W-what do you mean?" She mewed, cocking her head a bit as she watched him with her baby blue orbs.

"Of course that's the life I want... what else there to want? Wouldn't it just be great to become a warrior? To be the protectors of Skyclan from any enemy that would want to hurt us... besides, there are so many friendly faces," as she said this she raked her brain for any reason that the angora would question if this is what she wanted. Nope, it all seems great. I mean, this is what little kits dream of from the moment they could play.

Her tail and ears twitched as she continued to try to figure out his uncertainty in the life of a warrior. "Do you want this life?" Birdkit wondered if he did actually wish for something else, something more. But what more was there? In her eyes this was the only life that was exciting and worth living. The life outside of the clan seemed boring and almost... useless? No, that seems mean - I just mean that they don't really seem to have much to do, they don't have a whole clan to take care of.

"I mean, is there something else you'd rather do?" Her ears perked. "Oh, are you interested in becoming a medicine someday?" Her thoughts instantly went to the other rank besides warrior in Skyclan, not wanting to think that the tomkit was interested in something outside their birth place.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; December 7th, 2016 at 06:28 AM.
Old December 7th, 2016, 08:07 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Whiskerfur replied," Nothing, I am fine." She replied with her high-pitched voice

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 7th, 2016, 04:02 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
"Fight!" Crowkit said. "Yea!" said Thrushkit. "Without Shadekit, of course." Adderkit said. "Fix the elder's nests and bring them food." Shadekit said. The three kits looked at Shadekit if as she was a dark forest cat that came down. "They can take care of themselves." Crowkit said. "Yep, they sure can." Adderkit and Thrushkit said in unison.
Leafmist smiled softly at the kits. "Well Shadekit, that's very considerate but I'm sure if theres an issue with the den Grousestar will have warriors or apprentices fix it, and it is the apprentice's duty to bring them food. So you don't need to worry about that until you're a 'paw too." She glanced at the other three. "So, how about a mock fight then? Bet you four can't beat me." She crouched down, shooting all four kits playful glances through narrowed eyes.

(Sorry for the sudden disappearance, though if you quote me I'll see your responses sooner )

Old December 7th, 2016, 05:55 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Shadekit sat in the nest as the other three ran towards her. Crowkit attacked from the left, Thrushkit from the right, and Adderkit in the front. "Get Leafmist down!" Crowkit yelled. Thrushkit yelled back: "Trying!"
Old December 8th, 2016, 11:29 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Whiskerfur had just birthed five kits, she glanced at them," They are boring."
@Maplefur
@TheBread
@Snakekit
@starfall

Cucumberpickle sighed," Well they are just born so they aren't that active clearly."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 8th, 2016, 11:52 AM

My Mood: Amazed

@#Hashtag
Cinderkit squeaked and tried to pull herself closer to her mother, her small tail lashing behind her as she finally made it closer to her mother's belly to suckle.
Old December 8th, 2016, 11:58 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
@#Hashtag
Cinderkit squeaked and tried to pull herself closer to her mother, her small tail lashing behind her as she finally made it closer to her mother's belly to suckle.
Whiskerfur shrugged and let the kit suckle on her belly," I demand this kit be named Cinderkit!" She declared with a somewhat noble voice, well as noble as it can get when you have a piercing voice.

Cucumberpickle rolled his eyes," Suite yourself, I get to name half of them."

Old December 8th, 2016, 01:02 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
Whiskerfur had just birthed five kits, she glanced at them," They are boring."
@Maplefur
@TheBread
@Snakekit
@starfall

Cucumberpickle sighed," Well they are just born so they aren't that active clearly."
Sandykit stirred, her instincts urging her to get food. She slowly squirmed her way to Whiskerfur's stomach, finding a spot among her siblings to get milk. Her light yellow fur was spiked in some places, not yet groomed down.

Last edited by Maplefur; December 8th, 2016 at 01:03 PM.