Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Bean
Yesterday 11:32 PM
Atari- Venn, Nymm, and...
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Yesterday 11:20 PM
Atari- Venn, Nymm, and...
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Yesterday 11:20 PM
ThunderClan Healing Event...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Yesterday 11:05 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 27th, 2020, 07:09 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: The Warmongers Dance [advanced training]

@Slushie

Whitesong dipped into a defensive position as soon as the apprentice okayed his words. As the other Tom pushed off, Whitesong ducked. “N-not even going to crouch?” Bold move for the apprentice to leap from a stand still.
Whitesong used his momentum to swing around to face the back of Asterpaw. Using his front paws he reared up to capture the tom’s tail inbetween them.
His next move, if this one succeeded would be to pull the tail and redirect the young cat again, keeping him off balance.
Old July 27th, 2020, 07:15 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Well there go his paws. No matter how well planted he may be this warrior had a large amount of weight against him and experience using it so Crowpaw was going down. He decided to use the sudden drop in elevation to his advantage using his back legs to propel himself forward hoping to return the favour on her legs or at least land a few nips on her chest. He may be on the ground now shuffling his legs under him with belly fur brushing the dirt but that also meant he was that much closer to her belly which he would abuse with swipes if he could. Though the position probably wasn't good for his wide open ears and shoulders...

Sneaky sneaky! She was impressed so far, and she was sure little squirt was going to do everything in his power to fight his way out of this one. She liked the fiery spirit, just the attitude adjustments and he’d be perfect. Now that he was under her and going for the chest she took this opportunity to try her best to spin around while still standing over top of him, than resting onto her hind legs to push her paws into his shoulder blades to hopefully hole him still against the ground. Well.. that was the dream at least

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old July 27th, 2020, 07:44 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

Sneaky sneaky! She was impressed so far, and she was sure little squirt was going to do everything in his power to fight his way out of this one. She liked the fiery spirit, just the attitude adjustments and he’d be perfect. Now that he was under her and going for the chest she took this opportunity to try her best to spin around while still standing over top of him, than resting onto her hind legs to push her paws into his shoulder blades to hopefully hole him still against the ground. Well.. that was the dream at least

The wheeze Crowpaw let out wouldn't be out of place on a squeaky toy as Wolfbounds weight pressed on his back. He'd been managing his breathing problems really well thus far and while it was audible it wasn't causing any problems. Still best to get Wolfbound off his back before it did slow him down. Thing was Crowpaw hadn't really had any training in fighting before... He may have a natural affinity for it and enjoy it so far but as for actual techniques he was lacking, so when firmly pinned he could only think of one way to possibly get out. A massive blitz of action.
Crowpaw came alive under the warriors paws with a heave, thrashing to try and dislodge her one second before going limp to try and slither out the next changing up his style to prevent her from telling what he was doing and stop his movement. Combined with hard swiping paws to hit whatever he could reach and him twisting his head to nip the aforementioned paws it was like trying to hold an angry fox and badger tied together and dunked in a river to make them extra snarly. He may not be able to dislodge her before she got a mouth around his scruff to 'defeat' him in this first round of sparring but he'd make it a living hell for her to try just watch.

Last edited by Rani; July 27th, 2020 at 07:45 PM.
Old July 27th, 2020, 07:50 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @implimm ]
-Creekdash-

The young warrior was happy she was happy to see him. It felt odd that she wasn't a warrior yet. Hmm, she had a mentor that stuck around and he had four. Pushing that thought off, he nodded, "Yeah, don't feel like crashing into someone today." He joked, spotting a good open spot away from others, he motioned with this tail before padding over. "Here should be good."

--

[ @Moonraven ]
-Windpaw-

Windpaw was getting lower and lower and lower to the ground as she cowered at the now fighting cats. A soft shakiness crept over her as she heard a male voice say her name. She spotted him quickly, the large brown and white tom. She didn't know him which made her even more terrified. "O-o-okay.." Her already curled tail curled around and under her underside, hugging one of her hind legs.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old July 27th, 2020, 09:28 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

// @gs29513
opening his mouth to let out a reply, robinpaw's eyes widened. the only reason he'd managed to avoid the little box was due to the fact that he'd flinched backwards at the sudden movement, closing his mouth shut. well that'd certainly caught him off guard. the barely-trained apprentice tensed his hind legs, taking a few steps backwards -- and stumbling a few times -- to get away from the intimidation. mind racing with a billion stupid ideas on how to fight back, none of which would physically work, robinpaw aimed a weak smack towards the warrior, smiling slightly as he did so.
Old July 27th, 2020, 09:43 PM
i am kenough

"Here's good," the soft gray tabby confirms with an astute nod, her expression that of a constipated kit maybe with how serious she was trying to be, and how awfully she was failing at masking another grin. It breaks loose in the next heartbeat and she lets out a happy laugh. "Well I've never had battle practice before, or fought another cat... And I don't think you're really the same as a coyote."
Her eyes scan the tom with mock criticism. "What's a move that would only work on another cat? I can jump pretty far, but I still haven't been running as much as I should, so I don't know how strong I am..." Her mind goes again to Batglare and how he looked- Big and bulky and kind of intimidating if you didn't know him! Even more so when you did!
[ @Wings ]
Old July 27th, 2020, 09:51 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

The chimera flattened both her ears when she heard that they had to go and find their partners. The strange she-cat wasn't super shy, but she did find this exercise out of her comfort zone. She wasn't good at going up and talking to cats even if they were clanmates. That was a little too aggressive for her. Deadpool would have preferred being told who to partner with. Feeling very much like the odd one out, Deadpool sat down with her shoulders hunched, trying not to appear more awkward then she felt. Oh! There was that one molly... Yewpaw, Deadpool remembered her since she switched mentors rather often.
"Yewpaw," she called hesitantly as she padded over to the apprentice. "Mine partner you?" She questioned, trying to sound more assertive then she felt since she was the warrior. It was pretty rough.

Yewpaw

The molly let out a startled squeak when her name was called, not expecting anyone to want to pair up with her, and turned to see who it was that addressed her. While the frame was familiar, the name slipped her mind. As they always seemed to do. What was it with her and not remembering names? She would have to work on that. Anyway! Back to the matter at paw!

"Uh.. hi!" she replied, equally as sheepish,"We can be partners, yeah. I'm sorry, but I don't know.. your name?"

Old July 27th, 2020, 10:11 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@RedHead

Gullpaw spotted the new warrior named Moonbird,” I still need a partner. I assume you know how to fight, Thunderclanner?“ she asked. She wasn’t sure of the warrior’s name, all she knew is that she came with Weaselskip from Thunderclan.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 27th, 2020, 10:56 PM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

{ OPEN }

Snailpaw looked around, most of the other cats had found pairs as of now and the apprentice still sat lonely in the back. The apprentice decided to move her little butt and find a warrior. She went to the middle of the crowd and plopped down in the middle, waiting for someone to notice her, since she was not that good with going up to people.

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old July 27th, 2020, 11:24 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Moonbird's ears flattened against her head slightly as an apprentice padded up to her. The greeting was a little offensive... Moonbird was a Windclanner now, after all. "Yes, I do." She responded with a small smile, tail flicking ever so slightly. "My name is Moonbird, by the way. Calling me a Thunderclanner is actually quite demeaning, given how I'm now one of your clanmates. And I assume you still need a partner?" Moonbird leveled the young she-cat with something that wasn't quite a glare but not quite a nice soft look either.

@Zesty Mango

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread