Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by zBlaze
Today 07:11 AM
A new Dawn
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 06:38 AM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 06:32 AM
Webbed Paths and Feathered...
by Rowan
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:09 AM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 1st, 2024, 12:06 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: back to basics [ tree climbing! ]

Mallowpaw
27/100

Mallowpaw listened as Redhawk announced the groups. She was slightly disappointed she wasn't in Foxpaw's group, but she could deal with that. She glanced at Foxpaw before padding over to her group. On arriving, she nodded to Mousepaw, the only cat she knew, before turning her attention back to the warriors who would be teaching her.

[ @Starphobia - Moonfeather | @Katiethewolfchild - Sunleap | @TheRadioDemon - Mousepaw | @Streamtail - Streampaw | @DaphB) - Ghostpaw | @Tiabirb - Shadepaw ]
Old March 1st, 2024, 05:34 AM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Mallowpaw
27/100

Mallowpaw listened as Redhawk announced the groups. She was slightly disappointed she wasn't in Foxpaw's group, but she could deal with that. She glanced at Foxpaw before padding over to her group. On arriving, she nodded to Mousepaw, the only cat she knew, before turning her attention back to the warriors who would be teaching her.

[ @Starphobia - Moonfeather | @Katiethewolfchild - Sunleap | @TheRadioDemon - Mousepaw | @Streamtail - Streampaw | @DaphB) - Ghostpaw | @Tiabirb - Shadepaw ]
Mousepaw had nodded at Mallowpaw as well
(hhhh i wanted to squeeze this in real quick i hope ygs don't mind)

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old March 3rd, 2024, 11:10 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Well she didn't know if that was Minty or Feather, but the cat said yes soooo -- Poppypaw smiled, eagerly trampling the ground until she wobbled and sat herself down on the ground.
"Will MintyFeather teach Poppy climbing? Now? Please??"

[ @CrimsonOaks @Katiethewolfchild @/the other group members ]

Old March 3rd, 2024, 11:24 PM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Well she didn't know if that was Minty or Feather, but the cat said yes soooo -- Poppypaw smiled, eagerly trampling the ground until she wobbled and sat herself down on the ground.
"Will MintyFeather teach Poppy climbing? Now? Please??"

[ @CrimsonOaks @Katiethewolfchild @/the other group members ]

"MintWhisker"

"Well, You gotta wait a sec PoppyPaw, Mk?"He looked around for A second, Spotting LightningPaw. He looked around for the rest.

@Watermeloon - Feathernose | @Fish - Lightningpaw | @Estelle - Poppypaw | @Fawnheart<3 - Robinpaw | @Katiethewolfchild - Dogpaw | @Starphobia - Firepaw | @Eraserhead - Nightpaw ]

Last edited by Shrew; March 3rd, 2024 at 11:36 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 11:51 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ThunderClan Re: back to basics [ tree climbing! ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post
DaylightPaw
DaylightKit,

11 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

ThunderClan Apprentice

___

@tally - RedHawk | @Rani - MudHound | @Shellwhisker - VioletPaw | @Katiethewolfchild - SheepPaw | @SpiritWolf_yt - FoxPaw

___

DaylightPaw padded over to her group, or atleast those who had gathered, purring. She was in Red's group? Yes! Red was the best.

'BumbleStar taught me how to climb trees a while ago. I know how!'

Violetpaw´s eyes narrowed slightly.

´´I-I can try,´´ She meowed, turning to Daylightpaw. ´´Will you spot me in case I fall?´´

The silver, gray, and white apprentice stalked confidently over to the closest to the group. Tilting her head, she leaped.

Violetpaw landed on the first branch gracefully. The she-cat stumbled a bit, but quickly resolved her problem, digging all four sets of claws into the bark whilst raising her tail high to retain her balance.

The apprentice glanced down triumphantly at Redhawk and Mudhound. ´´I did it!´´

The molly crouched and sprang, jumping up to the next branch with more ease.

[ @tally // @Rani // @Katiethewolfchild // @SpiritWolf_yt ]

•☆ Purrks ☆•
Larkswoop: BUT3, FTT3, LL
Robinsnow: WI, AK
Fireflypaw / Flicker: TC, AK, MR
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue
Old March 4th, 2024, 11:34 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
She/they | 30 moons | ThunderClan Hornet
[ Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws ]
It seemed that most hadn't had much training yet. Outside of Daylightpaw, who was nearly a warrior. Redhawk beamed at the young she-cat, glad that she had a foundation. "T-That's alright! We can start by-" she began, making sure she was speaking facing the cats so that Sheeppaw could understand, before noticing Violetpaw going off on her own and leaping onto the tree. Immediately Redhawk's heart leapt into her chest as she unsheathed her claws, ready to leap and catch the untrained paw. But she seemed to have beginner's luck as she made it up onto the branch. Whew, crisis averted. "T-That's great, Violetpaw, but p-please come back down, we haven't sss-started climbing yet." Hopefully the young apprentice would listen and head down. "J-Jump for Mudhound if you need to." A flash of gratitude towards the tripod as they offered themselves to be a landing pad.

Once Violetpaw was safety on the ground (assuming she had followed orders), Redhawk turned to the group. "First thing about t-tree climbing is you always w-want your claws unsheathed. You'll need t-them to dig past the bark of the t-tree and into t-the wood of it." To demonstrate she sat back on her haunches and with unsheathed claws sunk them into the tree, going as deep as she could. "You'll use your front claws t-to pull yourself, but don't forget about your hind claws - you can p-push yourself up with them!"

Looking up at the tree, Redhawk analyzed the trunk a bit before leaping upwards and sinking her claws in. Her tail lashed to find balance and she pushed up with her hind legs, eventually reaching the lower branch and pulling herself onto it.

"Now, in order to get down, from t-this height you're able to leap - you can push off with your front claws and t-twist; instinct should have you landing on your feet. R-Remember, Mudhound is below to catch you if you're too nervous." From where she sat perched on the branch, the hornet offered an encouraging smile

[ @Rani - Mudhound | @Ladiebugg - Daylightpaw | @SpiritWolf_yt - Foxpaw | @Shellwhisker - Violetpaw | @Katiethewolfchild - Sheeppaw ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; March 4th, 2024 at 11:34 AM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 02:16 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

DaylightPaw
DaylightKit,

11 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

ThunderClan Apprentice

___

@Rani - MudHound | @tally - RedHawk | @SpiritWolf_yt - FoxPaw | @Shellwhisker - VioletPaw | @Katiethewolfchild - SheepPaw

___

DaylightPaw nodded at VioletPaw, moving closer to the tree as the younger apprentice leaped up the tree. Stars- that was quite impressive for her first time tree climbing! Even DaylightPaw hadn't been that good on her first try!

'Nice job, VioletPaw!'

She then turned to listen to RedHawk

DaylightPaw nods before scrambling up the tree to a branch at a similar height to Red before turning and leaping down.

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old March 4th, 2024, 06:29 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

*~foxpaw~*
She/her | female
7 1/2 moons
Thunderclan apprentice
Mentor: Redhawk
————————-

Foxpaw listened to her mentor closely before watching the demonstration, after her mentor showed them how to climb towards a branch, all the other apprentice seemed to go for it without hesitation. Her blue and orange eyes peaked up at the nearby branch which was the same height as RedHawks branch, her ears lowered as she hesitated but finally mustered up as much courage as possible, her claws unsheathed as she looked at the tree, the mollies eyes scanned the tree quickly before sighing and starting her climbing journey. Slowly but surely one paw at a time she pushed herself up to the branch, upon reaching near the branch she reached her forepaw out and grabbed hold of the branch, her other forepaw followed and she hung for a moment. Her tail flicked around quickly as she heaved herself up, once her hind paws were close enough to the branch she used her hind legs to give herself a boost up.

Once on the branch she relieved a sigh out and looked at everyone else, by the time she was up on the branch all the other apprentices probably were on the ground before she was, her eyes looked down before getting the jitters, her fur bristled as she looked up and hugged the tree behind her, her breathing became slightly heavy as she felt fear come up her throat. Her hesitation led her to not jump down for a bit ( like 2-3 minutes) until she could regather herself, the fear stayed in her as she looked down at the others, Mudhound said they would catch her but her nervous and fear made her doubt she would have a safe landing, if she couldn’t jump down then she doesn’t even dare to call herself a thunderclanner. Her ears lowered as she took a breath, her paws readied themselves to jump and land but sadly she slipped off to the right side and hung, her eyes full of fear as she hung on the tree branch, her hind paws frantically moving to get a grip on the branch. Foxpaw dug her claws into the branch as deep as possible but still slipped down, once getting to the part where she could barely hang on, she looked down at Mudhound with a terrified look as a look of saying ‘help’, the Mute Molly tried to climb back up but eventually lost her grip and fell, her paws frantically moving around as she was terrified of dyeing or getting hurt, her mouth opened as if she was screaming for all her worth.

The patched Molly closed her eyes as she neared the ground hoping Mudhound caught her, ( if they caught her) her eyes opened as Mudhound caught her, her eyes and face full of fear as she could barely move, her paws and body trembled as she hugged Mudhound tightly.

( if I made any mistake please let me know lost posts I tend to try not to make mistakes but if I did let me know)

@Rani - MudHound | @tally - RedHawk | @Ladiebugg - Daylightpaw| @Shellwhisker - VioletPaw | @Katiethewolfchild - SheepPaw

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old March 5th, 2024, 01:13 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by tally View Post

Event [#event]

Redhawk
She/they | 30 moons | ThunderClan Hornet
[ Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive] ]

There was a sizable chunk of Clanmates that had followed her out and Redhawk was - oh no. Kits, three of them. Anxiety swirled in her chest as she thought of a very disapproving Bumbles stare-down if she knew kits had followed her out of camp. "Oh, little ones!" she called to the three, wondering what exactly to do about this. "It's a bit t-too dangerous out here for you. Oh - ah, Willowstripes!" She noticed the warrior leaving, presumably to do separate training with Oatpaw which was more than alright. "Could you make sss-sure these future warriors get b-back to camp safely before you break off t-to train Oatpaw?" She tossed a grateful smile the she-cats' way, hoping she would be accepted.
[ @Samantha - Willowstripes | @dino. - Elkkit | @starry - Ratkit | @vellichor - Timberkit ]

"Okay! T-Tree climbing! First things first, I want to t-teach some basics, but I can't do it alone - so! I'll break the warriors into pairs a-and there will be two to a t-tree - the Group Leaders! SSS-Skunkstrike and Mapledawn to one tree, Moonfeather and SSS-Sunleap, to that tree over t-there! Mintwhisker and F-Feathernose, you can take the t-tree over t-there. Again, you'll be tasked with t-teaching the basics of climbing to t-the apprentices I assign your group!" That seemed like a good delegation. There were quite a few apprentices outnumbering warriors too.

"For SSS-Skunkstrike's and Mapledawn's group, it will be SSS-Silverpaw, Pathpaw, Mirepaw, Acornpaw, and Beetlepaw!"
[ @Tiabirb - Skunkstrike | @Starphobia - Mapledawn | @Desert Rain Frog - Silverpaw | @Rogueheart - Pathpaw | @RavensDove - Mirepaw | @Streamtail - Acornpaw | @Katiethewolfchild - Beetlepaw ]

"Moonfeather and SS-Sunleap, you'll be training Mousepaw, SSS-Streampaw, Ghostpaw, Shadepaw, and M-Mallowpaw!"
[ @Starphobia - Moonfeather | @Katiethewolfchild - Sunleap | @TheRadioDemon - Mousepaw | @Streamtail - Streampaw | @DaphB) - Ghostpaw | @Tiabirb - Shadepaw | @kittycatburmise - Mallowpaw ]

"Next up will be Mintwhisker and F-Feathernose! In your group will be Lightningpaw, Poppypaw, Dogpaw, Firepaw, and Nightpaw!"
[ @CrimsonOaks - Mintwhisker | @Watermeloon - Feathernose | @Fish - Lightningpaw | @Estelle - Poppypaw | @Fawnheart<3 - Robinpaw | @Katiethewolfchild - Dogpaw | @Starphobia - Firepaw | @Eraserhead - Nightpaw ]

"Lastly, Mudhound! If, ah, you could help me out with my group, t-that would be great! Daylightpaw, Foxpaw, Streampaw, Violetpaw, and Sheeppaw! You'll be with me and Mudhound!" The last two she noticed stuck together, so she wanted to keep them that way.
[ @tally - Redhawk | @Rani - Mudhound | @Ladiebugg - Daylightpaw | @SpiritWolf_yt - Foxpaw | @Shellwhisker - Violetpaw | @Katiethewolfchild - Sheeppaw ]

With the groups all delegated, Redhawk lifted her voice one last time to go over the directions. "Warriors, make ss-sure each apprentice gets a turn to climb, and knows the proper way t-to climb! Let's start by only going up t-to the first branch, so we avoid injury!"

Turning now to her group, Redhawk smiled. "Have any of you climbed before?" she asked, eyes glittering in excitement as her tail swished behind her.

HOW THIS WORKS: Apprentices should gather with their group leaders (the two warriors) at their assigned tree. Red is leaving it up to the warriors to train the apprentices and make sure they know the basics, or brush up on their skills if they already know the basics. This will last until 3/6 [approx. one week!], at which point Red will call the groups together and there will be a little competition at the end!

I do apologize if I missed anyone or there are any mistakes; feel free to VM me and I can fix them!
“Sure, come on young warriors.” She beckoned the kits with her tail.

The greatest thrill is to not kill but to let live -James Oliver Curwood
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭NIV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/111/jhn.3.16-17.NIV
Old March 10th, 2024, 09:18 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sheeppaw paid attention to Redhawk's lips even though she already know most of that. The only reason she hadn't said yesto Redhawk's question was because she was unaware that the question had been asked. After all, back when she was a kit a climbing kit curriclum lesson had been necessary in order for her to be apprenticed. She saw the others climbing so some she did as well. She leaped up, digging into the tree bark with unsheathed claws. Soon she reached a branch around where Redhwk and leaping down, the deaf large ten moon old landing on her feet. @Rani @tally @Ladiebugg @Shellwhisker @SpiritWolf_yt
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; March 13th, 2024 at 09:50 AM.
Closed Thread