Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 05:43 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by lark.
Today 05:42 PM
weepingwind finder
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 05:36 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by iliri
Today 05:32 PM
Greet the World with Open...
Last post by forest
Today 05:28 PM

Old May 29th, 2023, 08:40 PM
See you soon.....

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: Kit Burrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post
@Estelle @FruitBat @Octavia!

~Juniperkit~

She got excited, she could answer this one,
"Its what warriors live by, we base our daily lives off of it, and if you break it, its gonna be bad for you, because we can punish you" sitting down, the kitten curled her tail around her paws.

Moonkit listened close to what her companions said, after they finished her ears were pinned down and she looked at their mentor, scared. “We get hurt…?” She says quietly.
Old June 6th, 2023, 10:15 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Stonepaw

What about spider? Uhhh. He'd never had to think about that before. He had never actually seen a spider on a cobweb. What if they were sad about having their homes taken away? What if he had been ruining the livelihoods of spiders for the past four moons? That'd be awful! He shook his head as Juniperkit and Spottedkit explained why it wasn't so bad. Uh, yeah! Yeah, they were mean animals! They didn't deserve homes. He nodded at Snowkit. Honestly he hadn't seen any spiders lying around on the ground, so he assumed they found new homes "Don't worry about spiders, they, uh, they find new homes and are all okay." Where did the spiders go? He'd have to ask someone later.

"So these are cobwebs, and these are marigold." He pointed to the white stuck across the stick before moving his paw towards the orange flower. "Next, we'll review poppy seeds." He pushed the red flower forward, allowing for some of the seeds to spill out. "Does anyone know what these do?"

@Octavia! @Estelle @WallyDarling @lio @Silvershadow13

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's

Last edited by carmen; June 6th, 2023 at 10:16 AM.
Old June 6th, 2023, 10:19 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

@carmen

~Juniperkit~

She bounced up and down,
“Hey! I ate some of those when I couldn’t sleep, you said it would help. So do they help not tired kittens”

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old June 6th, 2023, 06:10 PM
I like birds and graves

My Mood: Lurking

@carmen

"they make you sleepy?" Ravenkit meowed in a quiet voice.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old June 7th, 2023, 02:12 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Elkkit was still scowling, though had his ears perked as he listened. Amber eyes flitted down the cobwebs and Marigold, noting how they looked and the names attached to them. He wouldn't ever dare admit that this interested him, no sir! It stunk, totally, totally, totally... It wasn't like he wanted to learn more. He pouted at the thought. But his ears perked again when Stonepaw mentioned poppy seeds, and air of curiosity started to emanate from the little rat. ...He wanted to know what poppy seeds did now. Hmpf.

[ @carmen ]

----------

Right, Ivykit had been an outsider as well. Momentarily, Gingerfrost had forgotten which kits were born in the clan and those who'd joined later down the line, but no matter. They could've already been told of the warrior code by the queens, but it appeared that wasn't the case save for Juniperkit. As the kitten gave a quick explanation, Gingerfrost gave the lightest of nods, until he took notice of Moonkit looking rather frightened.
"No one will hurt you."
He mews in an even tone, eyes scanning over the little kittens.
"The code is indeed what we live by. And breaking the code can warrant punishment. However, they're no complicated rules; most of the code goes without saying and is easily followed. For instance, we have to mark our borders frequently and protect our clan at all times. Cross-clan friendships are discouraged and generally frowned upon, but long as you keep your loyalties to your clan only, doesn't always warrant punishment. The code also demands respect; we are not to hunt on another clan's territory, and a global truce is called the night of the gathering when all the clans share recent events."

[ @FruitBat @Octavia! @Silvershadow13 ]

Old June 7th, 2023, 02:53 AM
I like birds and graves

My Mood: Lurking

Ivykit nodded. "Oh."

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old June 7th, 2023, 09:37 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

My Mood: Queenly

@Estelle

Juniperkit gave a light nod,
“Why are there so many rules, like why can’t we have lots of friends”

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old June 7th, 2023, 04:38 PM
See you soon.....

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Elkkit was still scowling, though had his ears perked as he listened. Amber eyes flitted down the cobwebs and Marigold, noting how they looked and the names attached to them. He wouldn't ever dare admit that this interested him, no sir! It stunk, totally, totally, totally... It wasn't like he wanted to learn more. He pouted at the thought. But his ears perked again when Stonepaw mentioned poppy seeds, and air of curiosity started to emanate from the little rat. ...He wanted to know what poppy seeds did now. Hmpf.

[ @carmen ]

----------

Right, Ivykit had been an outsider as well. Momentarily, Gingerfrost had forgotten which kits were born in the clan and those who'd joined later down the line, but no matter. They could've already been told of the warrior code by the queens, but it appeared that wasn't the case save for Juniperkit. As the kitten gave a quick explanation, Gingerfrost gave the lightest of nods, until he took notice of Moonkit looking rather frightened.
"No one will hurt you."
He mews in an even tone, eyes scanning over the little kittens.
"The code is indeed what we live by. And breaking the code can warrant punishment. However, they're no complicated rules; most of the code goes without saying and is easily followed. For instance, we have to mark our borders frequently and protect our clan at all times. Cross-clan friendships are discouraged and generally frowned upon, but long as you keep your loyalties to your clan only, doesn't always warrant punishment. The code also demands respect; we are not to hunt on another clan's territory, and a global truce is called the night of the gathering when all the clans share recent events."

[ @FruitBat @Octavia! @Silvershadow13 ]

Moonkit smiled as she flicked her tail, *good no one gets hurt* she thought.
Old June 7th, 2023, 05:03 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

SNOWKIT
fluffy white she-cat with brown and black patches and icy blue eyes.
she/her

With Stonepaw's explanation, Snowkit nodded. Yeah! They found new homes and they'd all be okay! With his continuation, though, she tilted her head to the side. The marigold flower was really pretty. Oh, and then he pulled out poppy seeds! They were so tiny, how could they do anything? Icy blue eyes flitted through the crowd and she hummed quietly. A few of the other kits had already responded, and they seemed to know. Snowkit herself didn't, but that was okay. She just nodded again and listened closely.
[ @carmen ]

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old June 17th, 2023, 04:15 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia! View Post
Ivykit nodded. "Oh."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post
@Estelle

Juniperkit gave a light nod,
“Why are there so many rules, like why can’t we have lots of friends”
Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBat View Post

Moonkit smiled as she flicked her tail, *good no one gets hurt* she thought.

Okay. He was bad at this. Seriously bad at this. It was a good refresher for himself too, but still. He... Did not like giving this lesson. Worse than the kit classes. Oh hopefully he'd find a replacement soon, because skies he would not be able to keep up with this; well, at least the kittens are calm. So this ought to proceed smoothly. Alright, with no further questions, he moved on with the rest of the code. Oh wait, there was one question:
"We can have a lot of friends, but we need to stay loyal to your clan too."
The tabby answered with a subtle shake of his head.
"That being said, within reason, we can and are expected to help others who are in danger, regardless of where they come from. Similarly, and this is very important: a warrior doesn't have to kill in order to win a fight. You understand? A fight is won when your opponent quits fighting back, you do need to go further than that."
He paused at that, letting his words sink in. This was one rule he lived by himself, and one he found important others knew.
"Let's continue; you know the rule about prey?"
Surely they've heard of it before?
"It should be treated with respect - not played with, only eaten. And you might've seen this before, but new warriors silently guard camp for a night after their ceremony, it's called a vigil. Speaking of requirements, kits are to complete their requirements before becoming apprentices, like you are doing now, just like a deputy is usually chosen within a moon of the predecessor. Any questions?"
He rattled off what he remembered hoping to end this class quickly, though leaving it open for any final questions. That should be everything (he really was bad at teaching this).