RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:44 PM
Mourning Ruins
by pidgeon
Last post by Dark
Today 09:34 PM

Old September 11th, 2023, 07:09 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

'Oh, yes, of course!' She nodded, smiling. She was surprised as how calm she was, considering the fact she knew her leg was not doing well.
@Alchemist Kitsune @x ghostie
Old September 11th, 2023, 08:47 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ [ COWTUFT ‼ ] ˚。⋆ ༘˚✧
┆彡 THE GENTLE GIANT
| WINDCLAN'S MEDICINE CAT | 25 MOONS ✮✮✮
✩。°°。✩ he . . him ➔ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears. scars cover his neck. x-marks on his shoulders and his left hindleg is covered in burn scars
╭₊˚purrks﹕monkey's paw, the collector, herb knowledge ₊˚੭
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧─ ────✧₊∘∘₊✧──────
⌦ .。.:* ✮ @Alchemist Kitsune @Ladiebugg
Cowtuft slowly blinked as a warrior padded into their den with a very clearly, broken leg. He was unsure how they were not screaming in pain. Heck. This was not what he was expecting for today by any means. The medicine cat gave a quick, sharp nod of his head and rose to his paws. He entered briefly into their sleeping chambers, making a small chirping noise. "Lightningpaw..! Lesson time..!" He mewed softly before exiting back out and heading into their storage.

They hadn't quite gone over how to handle makeshifts splints and broken bones so it would best to take advantage of this situation. The,, warrior ,, Dawnfog? (light blue eyes, tan and brown fur. interesting mix-up.) seemed to be handling it well. Scarily well? Might be the adrenaline. Cowtuft grabbed onto their last stick (gee, they were running low on even sticks?), poppy seeds, sunnyfuzz, yellow bells and - oh. He looked at the familiar yet unknown herb. Comfrey.

He didn't seem any harm in grabbing it. It had appeared to help with the burns or, at the very least, not irritate the wounds anymore. StarClan had given it to them for a reason. With his gathered herbs Cowtuft exited out of the herb storage and approached Dawnfog. He offered up a poppy seed and gestured for her to take a seat while he waited for his apprentice.

"Is it okay if I touch it.. dear..? I just need to see where the break is.. might hurt for second..!" He gestured, looking up to her apologetically.

⌦ .。.:* ✮ @Alchemist Kitsune @roo!
The splotched tom padded into their den, surprised to see his apprentice was with someone. Floppy ears perked up as Featherpelt (large grey ears) explained that he had missed when they were treating cats after the battlefield. Cowtuft approached quietly, taking a quick look at the wounds the tom carried. Nothing fatal, likely wasn't nice to feel but he wasn't extremely concerned. Especially since the other didn't seem to have any scent of infection.

Right, best to let Lightningpaw handle this one then. Cowtuft didn't need to hover. He could help out while they were talking. He ducked into the herb storage and grabbed a poppy seed. They were out of cobwebs. He let out a quiet, dragged out whine of despair. It wasn't even all that uncommon, they could never have enough of it!! Cowtuft shook his head back and forth as he grabbed yellow bells, dandelion, and sunnyfuzz. Maybe that would make up for it.

He headed back in with a mouthful of herbs, setting them down near Lightningpaw. "Afraid we do not have any moss or cobwebs... you will have to be careful with your poultice.. we should get some soon.. " He gestured.

Featherpelt - he/him - 19 moons

---

Featherpelt nodded at Cowtuft, not exactly sure what the cat was gesturing at, but he figured he'd rather be polite anyhow. He turned to the two medicine cats.

"Nothing looks too bad though? I'm terribly sorry about my delay with getting healing and all.." he mewed sheepishly.

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old September 12th, 2023, 10:50 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 2] - Inactive

Almond shaped eyes open as the molly stared blankly at the wall, sleep had not come easily to her tonight. She wasn't certain what it was. The idea of running in her nightmares. Of seeing her usual attackers taking such leaps to harm her. Or the fact that she felt... oddly awake. She was tired. Stars was she tired. But not sleepy. It was a strange feeling, but one she quickly became grateful for when she heard her name whispered in the dark.

Large ears perking up as she turned to stare at her mentor, Lightningpaw's nose wrinkled. Russetpaw. That was... ThunderClan's apprentice, was it not? She still did not understand why her mentor refused to simply take the molly back to her clan. They had multiple medicine cats there. Surely they would be able to care for her? Plus, the idea that a ThunderClanner had managed to get the location of their new clan regardless of their caution did not sit well with the younger healer, in any case.

Her mentor's voice was soft, but what he spoke of was urgent. Dire, even. An amputation? Lightningpaw didn't need to have made one to know it was a drastic choice to take. Which meant only one thing. Cowtuft had no other choice in the matter. A small tsk escaping her, the idea of helping those skinning, murder happy felines making her sick, the lithe calico got up. Loathe as she was to admit it, her duty called to her. ThunderClan or not, she was not about to stand by and watch a cat die while under WindClan care, whether she approved of that care or not. It hadn't been her choice to make, but this was. Besides, if she didn't help, she was no better than Bumblebreath and her cronies.

Swiftly, the medicine cat apprentice got up, rushing behind the black and white tom. The scent in the burrow containing the enemy apprentice was horrendous. Infection had clearly taken a massive hold here. Obviously the usual herbs were not working, and the spotted cat couldn't help but wonder why. The work was done quickly - it had to be, for Russetpaw's sake - and yet everything happened in slow motion, as if every gory detail needed to be imprinted on the apprentice's mind, a look of abject terror in her eyes. She had seen a lot. Most of it in her nightmares. And yet... never had her dreams come so close to the truth of the world as they did now.

Lightningpaw wanted to help. It was ingrained in her to do so. Best she could, she held on to the leg, her pristine, white fur stained in the dark as she refused to look away. This would be something she might have to do in the future. Oh stars... she hoped she had the stomach for it when the time came, because nothing had properly prepared her for this.

It was over almost as quickly as it had begun, with Cowtuft almost collapsing on the ground. The Abyssinian mix wanted to follow for once, mentally exhausted after that display. Medical violence. There was no other way to describe what had just happened here today. And she thought the life of a medicine cat was all herbs and boredom. If she could go back to her kit self and smack her between the ears for that bit of misinformation, she would have. Instead she stood there, a shaky breath escaping her as she heard the medicine cat speak once more.

Clean. She had to clean up the... results. Right. She could do that. It would definitely help her come to terms with this. Looking at the severed leg, she felt a level of bile rise to the back of her throat, almost emptying the contents of her stomach if not for a tremendous display of willpower. Gingerly, she picked up the limb, dropping it as she trembled before shaking herself. This wouldn't do. She was better than this. Imagine, not being able to do her job because she was queasy. Pathetic. She had to get it together.

"I'll go dispose of... I won't be long. Rest. I'll take care of the den when I return," she mewed, padding towards the medicine cat and offering one comforting lick upon his head before returning to the discarded leg. The sight of her mentor's tired semblance giving her the strength she needed, she picked up the limb, ignoring the chill that went up her spine before leaving the den, knowing she'd have to properly dispose of it if they didn't want a predator problem surrounding the camp.

-

@x ghostie [Cowtuft] | @lio [Russetpaw]
| I hadn't gotten the mention for this, I am so sorry for the wait! Only noticed it reading back for a different response. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old September 12th, 2023, 05:13 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Lightningpaw |

Lightningpaw's gaze gained a deadpanned expression for a moment as Featherpelt explained his case. Must have missed what, exactly? The medicine cat's den right as he entered camp after an extensive battle. His comment on the enemy apprentices, however, shed a bit more light into the situation, however unintentionally, and the medicine cat apprentice couldn't help but roll her eyes in better humors. It was hard to stay mad at a warrior who probably saw cats more hurt than him and preferred to stay put until they got their wounds tended to. At least it was noble intentions, no matter how much it might have cost him had his injuries gotten infected... especially with the lack of herbs they currently had. Thank the stars she'd sent for more marigold. Now if only she had sent for more cobwebs and moss. She'd been so sure she had more of those.

"Tell you what, love. Next time, I don't care how many cats are blocking the view, you come straight to me. If someone has a problem with it, you send them to me. I'll bap them straight on the noggin, quick as lightning," she teased in an attempt to let the warrior know she wasn't angry in... not so many words. She had a reputation to keep, after all. Couldn't have cats thinking she was going soft on them.

Before she could do much else, Cowtuft had arrived, and she chirped a greeting at the tom as he assessed the warrior's wounds. Despite the superficiality of the wounds, Lightningpaw wasn't exactly going to complain about a second opinion. The medicine cat had far more expertise in everything than she ever would. He had been doing this since before she'd been born, let alone apprenticed. She would much rather he find nothing new in his inspection than have something potentially catastrophic go missing over misplaced, reckless pride. Or stupidity. Synonyms as far as she was concerned.

Upon her mentor's return, his signs made her grimace. He'd had the same concerns she had, and the lithe calico couldn't help but nod in agreement. "'Fraid I severely miscalculated how many injured we would have during the last patrols sent. I was afraid of over picking but... It can't be helped. I'll send for more patrols soon. Promise," she mewed, a half grin on her face before turning back to Featherpelt.

Grabbing at the herbs the tom had brought for her, she took a good look at the gashes on his back, surprised that they had held this well despite how deep they seemed. "Surprisingly you seem to have avoided infection. Thank your lucky stars for that, too. RiverClan's territory was mucky at best. Any debris stuck in there would have made this a much worse situation for you. Gratefully, we can work with this. 'Fraid I've got no bandages for now. Lots of injured clanmates in the battle. I don't think you're bad enough to warrant a stay here, but I'm going to want you to stay put and away from heavy work. Keep to nest maintenance and guard duty if you must, but I would prefer nest rest for the next few days to avoid getting this poultice removed or those wounds reopened, hear?" the young molly mewed, quirking a brow at the tom as she offered the poppy seed her mentor had brought. "This should help with the resting part and some of that pain."

Should Featherpelt eat the poppy seeds, Lightningpaw would turn her attention to the sunfuzz, yellow bell, and dandelion the black and white tom had brought, chewing them up into a poultice while offering him a questioning look. She wasn't used to taking lead in tending to patients whenever his presence was known. It was an odd feeling, somewhere between hope that he simply trusted her judgement and apprehension that he was waiting for a mistake. Lingering to let her know he'd messed up. That she wasn't meant to be a medicine cat after all.

Ignoring the contradicting emotions warring within her, the wiry framed molly would apply the poultice on Featherpelt's wounds - if he so allowed - carefully making sure to not reopen any of the deeper cuts. If an apprentice had made the gashes in his back, then it must have been quite the apprentice. Potentially close to warriorhood if she had to take a guess on it. If not, then even badgers should probably fear this one once it was fully grown. Her job done, she took a step back, allowing Featherpelt a moment to get used to the poultices on his fur and ask any questions if he had any. If not, then the tom was free to leave.

-

@x ghostie [Cowtuft] | @roo! [Featherpelt]
| No worries! I just wasn't sure if it was new wounds. Have a nonreprimanding Lightning simply because she is assuming he was just being too kind. A rarity for her. |

Old September 12th, 2023, 07:55 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningpaw |

Lightningpaw's gaze gained a deadpanned expression for a moment as Featherpelt explained his case. Must have missed what, exactly? The medicine cat's den right as he entered camp after an extensive battle. His comment on the enemy apprentices, however, shed a bit more light into the situation, however unintentionally, and the medicine cat apprentice couldn't help but roll her eyes in better humors. It was hard to stay mad at a warrior who probably saw cats more hurt than him and preferred to stay put until they got their wounds tended to. At least it was noble intentions, no matter how much it might have cost him had his injuries gotten infected... especially with the lack of herbs they currently had. Thank the stars she'd sent for more marigold. Now if only she had sent for more cobwebs and moss. She'd been so sure she had more of those.

"Tell you what, love. Next time, I don't care how many cats are blocking the view, you come straight to me. If someone has a problem with it, you send them to me. I'll bap them straight on the noggin, quick as lightning," she teased in an attempt to let the warrior know she wasn't angry in... not so many words. She had a reputation to keep, after all. Couldn't have cats thinking she was going soft on them.

Before she could do much else, Cowtuft had arrived, and she chirped a greeting at the tom as he assessed the warrior's wounds. Despite the superficiality of the wounds, Lightningpaw wasn't exactly going to complain about a second opinion. The medicine cat had far more expertise in everything than she ever would. He had been doing this since before she'd been born, let alone apprenticed. She would much rather he find nothing new in his inspection than have something potentially catastrophic go missing over misplaced, reckless pride. Or stupidity. Synonyms as far as she was concerned.

Upon her mentor's return, his signs made her grimace. He'd had the same concerns she had, and the lithe calico couldn't help but nod in agreement. "'Fraid I severely miscalculated how many injured we would have during the last patrols sent. I was afraid of over picking but... It can't be helped. I'll send for more patrols soon. Promise," she mewed, a half grin on her face before turning back to Featherpelt.

Grabbing at the herbs the tom had brought for her, she took a good look at the gashes on his back, surprised that they had held this well despite how deep they seemed. "Surprisingly you seem to have avoided infection. Thank your lucky stars for that, too. RiverClan's territory was mucky at best. Any debris stuck in there would have made this a much worse situation for you. Gratefully, we can work with this. 'Fraid I've got no bandages for now. Lots of injured clanmates in the battle. I don't think you're bad enough to warrant a stay here, but I'm going to want you to stay put and away from heavy work. Keep to nest maintenance and guard duty if you must, but I would prefer nest rest for the next few days to avoid getting this poultice removed or those wounds reopened, hear?" the young molly mewed, quirking a brow at the tom as she offered the poppy seed her mentor had brought. "This should help with the resting part and some of that pain."

Should Featherpelt eat the poppy seeds, Lightningpaw would turn her attention to the sunfuzz, yellow bell, and dandelion the black and white tom had brought, chewing them up into a poultice while offering him a questioning look. She wasn't used to taking lead in tending to patients whenever his presence was known. It was an odd feeling, somewhere between hope that he simply trusted her judgement and apprehension that he was waiting for a mistake. Lingering to let her know he'd messed up. That she wasn't meant to be a medicine cat after all.

Ignoring the contradicting emotions warring within her, the wiry framed molly would apply the poultice on Featherpelt's wounds - if he so allowed - carefully making sure to not reopen any of the deeper cuts. If an apprentice had made the gashes in his back, then it must have been quite the apprentice. Potentially close to warriorhood if she had to take a guess on it. If not, then even badgers should probably fear this one once it was fully grown. Her job done, she took a step back, allowing Featherpelt a moment to get used to the poultices on his fur and ask any questions if he had any. If not, then the tom was free to leave.

-

| No worries! I just wasn't sure if it was new wounds. Have a nonreprimanding Lightning simply because she is assuming he was just being too kind. A rarity for her. |

Featherpelt - he/him - 19 moons

---

The tom winced slightly as the poultice to his wounds. He did his best to stay still, though his tail lashed about wildly behind him as he tried to control his body. Once finished, he released the breath he had been holding. He turned to Lightningpaw with a gentle and thankful smile.

"Thank you kindly, young one. I'll do my best to stay out of trouble.." he chuckled sheepishly

[sorry for the short response! rough day :-(]

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old September 13th, 2023, 06:13 PM
A Pirate's Life

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Snowythistle walked into the nursery, wondering what was wrong with her. She felt heavy, and nauseous. "Cowtuft? Lightningpaw? Can you help me? I think I'm sick." (she's pregnant.)

@Alchemist Kitsune
@x ghostie
WindClan: Snowythistle, Iciclekit
Outsiders: Foxglove, Maria, Spirit
Kittypets: Lulu
Dark Forest: Ravenpelt
Old September 19th, 2023, 12:50 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ [ COWTUFT ‼ ] ˚。⋆ ༘˚✧
┆彡 THE GENTLE GIANT
| WINDCLAN'S MEDICINE CAT | 25 MOONS ✮✮✮
✩。°°。✩ he . . him ➔ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears. scars cover his neck. x-marks on his shoulders and his left hindleg is covered in burn scars
╭₊˚purrks﹕monkey's paw, the collector, herb knowledge ₊˚੭
⌦ .。.:* ✮ @Alchemist Kitsune @Ladiebugg | had cowtuft go and grab the ivy just so this can be done in one post BUT lmk if it is NOT in the herb storage i might've misunderstood ||
Cowtuft's shoulders eased as Lightningpaw came padding over, translating for him with ease. She even brought good news. He quickly nodded his head. "That shall do..! It does .. appear to be a clean break, " He turned to Dawnfog, offering a reassuring smile. He hadn't .. seen many broken limbs, of course, but it wasn't.. there was no bone sticking out like he's witnessed. Then again that was more of a chewed off situation.

A shudder rolled down his spine. Righttt, right. Priorities, Cowtuft. Priorities. He shifted his focus back onto Dawnfog and started to feel against the broken leg with his large paws. He would gently push and felt along until his face shifted into one of sympathy. Yikes. Definitely broken. "Actually..!! I can get the ivy, " He gestured, quickly rising to his paws. He would make an awkward waddle to the storage to grab the ivy before returning.

Returning with it in maw, Cowtuft took a seat again but this time more off to the side. "So, sticks are good.. for keeping broken limbs.. straight.. while they heal.. if it is uhm, more severe you would want to use moss.. cobwebs.. marigold too, but .. it is not open,, so it is okay.. " He took the stick he had brought and broke it to properly fit the length of Dawnfog's leg.

"If you do not move,, or er,, disrupt it .. it will heal.. good!" He squeaked softly to the warrior, nodding his head. He gestured for Lightningpaw to come closer. "I will .. hold the leg in place.. but I need you to align the stick.. use the uhh, " He touched the comfrey and sunnyfuzzies, "if anything it will be good padding.. and wrap it with the ivy.. tightly,,!!" He explained, reaching out to slowly straighten Dawnfog's leg out. "If later on .. there is excessive swelling or.. pain in the joints,, .. we can use daisy leaves.."

⌦ .。.:* ✮ @Alchemist Kitsune @roo!
Over-picking. This was only now seeming to dawn on Cowtuft. He understood the basic idea. If you took too much there would be no more. Not enough time for the lands to recover. It was beginning to get colder. Everything had been chaotic he hadn't thought of over-picking arising. It wasn't a small concern, either. Cowtuft swallowed nervously. He should've been more careful about this. It was never something he exactly had to face. Sure, in leaf-bare finding herbs was hard but WindClan typically made do.

His reaction might've been clear as day. The delay in response as he slowly blinked back into reality. Just dawning in to register what else Lightningpaw had said. "At.. the very least, moss and cobwebs... are not.. very easy to over-pick,, " He would attempt to joist the atmosphere lightheartedly, ignoring the way his heart was starting to pound in a panicky way. He never did good after the battles ended. Cowtuft wasn't entirely sure it was the end of it, either.

The splotched tom took a setback and let Lightningpaw handle her patient. Bit awkward. Goodness. He was quickly discovering he wasn't good at taking a step back. He felt like a sitting duck. This was a dull concern because despite it all, there was pride. Lightningpaw had a way in handling her patients which were all the amusing.

The idea of overpicking slipped back in his mind. He didn't feel like they had any choice. Maybe the Twolegs. He shifted that into the back of his mind.

Floppy ears perked up as Featherpelt spoke and it seemed like Lightningpaw had finished. Cowtuft, naturally, didn't have much to say besides wave his tail.

After, and if the tom did leave, he would slowly turn to Lightningpaw with a mischievous, playful grin. "Is that a patch of grey fur.. I see.? Is someone aging here..?"

⌦ .。.:* ✮ @Alchemist Kitsune @RedWidow
The medicine cat rose from his nest as someone called from the entrance of their den. A quiet yawn came from Cowtuft, blinking away sleepiness. He was relieved nothing had happened, though, the sound of someone being sick filled him with unease. It was barely leaf-fall. Or was it green-leaf, still? He never knew. Time was not his forte. He wasn't sure it existed.

Cowtuft waddled out, limping to see a gray and white she-cat. Unfortunately, this did not help him figure out who they were. (His heart felt a bit guilty at that.) With a soft smile he would gesture for his clanmate to take a seat in one of the nearby nests. "Here to help..! Do you mind.. explaining your symptoms to me..? So I can figure out.. how to help you, deary..?"

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; September 19th, 2023 at 01:15 AM.
Old September 24th, 2023, 03:23 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Lightningpaw |

She had never seen the medicine cat move so fast. If the situation hadn't been so grim for Dawnfog, the older apprentice might have found it comical. As it now stood, however, there was hardly a moment for laughter as the massive tom approached with the ivy, giving both the patient and her instructions to help fix the molly's broken limb. With a nod, the skinny, short furred apprentice got the herbs, attempting to use them as instructed by her mentor on their patient. How she would have loved to have had some moss at paw right about now. Hopefully once she sent out some patrols that would be fixed.

"Once your leg is aligned and bandaged, we'll take a look at any potential swelling or pain in the joints. Use daisy leaves for it, love," the youngest in the group mewed as she attempted to align Dawnfog's leg, the translation just as much to inform the molly as it was to distract her from what might be a rather painful procedure, even with the poppy seeds taken in mind.

-

@x ghostie [Cowtuft] | @Ladiebugg [Dawnfog]

Old September 24th, 2023, 07:47 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Lightningpaw |

"Hmmm, I suppose you have a point. Bloody spiders will make a web just about anywhere. Thank the stars for that," Lightningpaw mused as she worked, her gaze half on Cowtuft's gesturing and half on the poultices she had just applied. There was nary more she could do for now, and gratefully, Featherpelt seemed the sensible kind.

A mischievous grin splitting across the molly's maw, tugging at her whiskers as she quirked a brow at her patient's words. "Oh aye. Well, maybe not your best to stay out of trouble, but trying just good enough? That would work wonders I think. Wouldn't want to give you stick-in-the-muditis while you are recovering. Very tricky illness to get rid of, that one," she chirped in an amused voice. "I believe we are done here for now, though. Feel free to come back if you feel off or just want to visit. Always happy for the company and to fuss about you lads."

Offering a smirk at the tom as she bid her farewells, she turned to her mentor - assuming their patient had left - with a curious look, focused on his gestures. A snort escaped the molly as her tail lashed playfully behind her, a devilish grin on her face. "Oh, is that how we're playing now? Calling the apprentices gray-pelts? That's proper bullying of your apprentice, that is. Come here, you," she giggled, attempting to leap at the black and white tom to climb atop his back, her intent being to playfully nip at one floppy ear. It had been some time since she'd allowed herself to simply be silly, and even longer when she'd done so in this fashion. But if Cowtuft was going to be calling her old, she thought it would be only prudent to act as kittenish as possible. It was the only logical, sensible response to his accusations, after all.

-

Old September 24th, 2023, 08:46 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningpaw |

She had never seen the medicine cat move so fast. If the situation hadn't been so grim for Dawnfog, the older apprentice might have found it comical. As it now stood, however, there was hardly a moment for laughter as the massive tom approached with the ivy, giving both the patient and her instructions to help fix the molly's broken limb. With a nod, the skinny, short furred apprentice got the herbs, attempting to use them as instructed by her mentor on their patient. How she would have loved to have had some moss at paw right about now. Hopefully once she sent out some patrols that would be fixed.

"Once your leg is aligned and bandaged, we'll take a look at any potential swelling or pain in the joints. Use daisy leaves for it, love," the youngest in the group mewed as she attempted to align Dawnfog's leg, the translation just as much to inform the molly as it was to distract her from what might be a rather painful procedure, even with the poppy seeds taken in mind.

-

@x ghostie [Cowtuft] | @Ladiebugg [Dawnfog]

The she nods, listening to the apprentice and watching as the medicine cats do their thing

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader