Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Clam's Cat Commissions!...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 12:57 PM
It Takes Three!
Last post by Red'fur
Today 12:56 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 12:55 PM
Bored Free Art
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:51 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Moonraven
Today 12:45 PM

Old November 5th, 2016, 08:36 AM

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Frogkit bobbed up and down, his paws reaching out. Coughing, he cried out loudly, as his slammed into a rock. He coughed more, getting swept slower and slower. He passed out, his body dragging across the riverbed. He slowly came to a stop. The water was very shallow, and his head rested above water.

Last edited by Midnight Rain; November 5th, 2016 at 10:05 AM.
Old November 5th, 2016, 11:19 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post
Burrpaw's ears and tail drooped. "Oh, okay. Yes Swiftfang," the apprentice hung his head, padding over to a tree and burying the frog among its roots so he could come back for it later. Burrpaw padded silently through the marsh, flicking his tail to ward away mosquitoes and flies. Squirrel-scent drafted to his nose and he crouched down, this time keeping his paws pulled closer to his chest and his hindquarters down. The bushy-tailed animal was a few tail lenths away, and Burrpaw crept slowly towards it. At the last second he leaped, catching the prey in his paws. With a swift bite to the neck, he killed the squirrel just before it cried out in alarm. Instead, it lay silet in his jaws, killed before it could make a sound. Burrpaw trotted back to his mentor, sure Swiftfang would be happy with him this time.
Swiftfang stared at the squirrel that Burrpaw caught, nodding his head a bit at the catch. "Better." The tom said solemnly. "Could be better, but it'll do." The ShadowClan warrior flicked his head towards the direction of ThunderClan territory. "But remember, squirrels are generally ThunderClan prey. We don't find them on our side of the border much, due to our land." He spat, bracing himself. Even though he was a ShadowClanner, and was quite loyal to his homeplace, he couldn't help but feel annoyance. Why did his clan get the worst part of the territory, forced to hunt in this marshy area filled with less prey? He'd never remark his thoughts to Burrpaw, but these things always rang in his head when he went hunting. This was another reason that fueled the way he disliked StarClan; surely if they were actually so great they'd do something to help them. But no. Anyways, if StarClan was really so helpful, then why was his leader Blazingnight? He smiled inwardly at these thoughts, but his outward appearance was still solemn.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old November 5th, 2016, 01:39 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

"Okay, Swiftfang. What do you want me to do now," he asked.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old November 5th, 2016, 02:38 PM

The tom paused. "Hunt some more. We're not done yet." He said, straining his neck upwards and gazing throughout the marshy land. "I'll be watching you; go and hunt a vole and a lizard as fast as you can. Now." His blue eyes were then fixed upon Burrpaw in slight annoyance. He had to pick up the pace a little bit.

Old November 5th, 2016, 03:58 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

"Yes Swiftfang!" Burrpaw quickly buried the squirrel next to the frog and bounded off through the marshy territory, but keeping silent on the squishy ground. What if he's giving me an assessment? Burrpaw hoped Swiftfang was. The brown tom really wanted to become a warrior quickly. Perhaps he'd set a new record in ShadowClan! But for now, he thought, crouching down and peering through a crack in a rock to try and find a lizard, I have to hunt and train. A tiny golden eye greeted him and Burrpaw reached a small claw through the crack in the rock. He hooked the scaly animal on his claw and dragged it out, the creature already dead from the point of his claw. He buried the prey to come back and get, and leaped off, searching for a vole. He found the small animal sniffing in the grass, eating a seed. Burrpaw dropped into a hunter's crouch and caught the animal quickly. Unfortunately it wasn't a completely clean kill. A small bit of blood was in the fur where he bit the animal. Oops. I hope Swiftfang doesn't notice! Burrpaw looked at it, seeing that it wasn't really visible and picked it up. He padded back to where he had left his mentor, collecting the lizard on the way there. Then he sat down to wait.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old November 5th, 2016, 07:18 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight ._. (QUACK) View Post
Frogkit bobbed up and down, his paws reaching out. Coughing, he cried out loudly, as his slammed into a rock. He coughed more, getting swept slower and slower. He passed out, his body dragging across the riverbed. He slowly came to a stop. The water was very shallow, and his head rested above water.
Mulberrykit's short legs were getting tired, but she ran on. I can't leave him! He's my friend! When the river became shallower and Frogkit finally stopped floating downriver she was relieved, and stopped on the bank, panting. "Frogkir! Frogkit, can you hear me?" Not waiting for a reply, she slowly waded into the river. Her brown and red pelt got soaked as she moved in the water, and she squealed at its cold, cold touch. "I'm coming, Frogkit!"

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old November 5th, 2016, 07:59 PM

Frogkit moaned slightly, slipping in and out of consciousness. He thought he heard something, but he was unable to react. His jaw ached, and he coughed, then lay still.
Old November 5th, 2016, 08:48 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight ._. (QUACK) View Post
Frogkit moaned slightly, slipping in and out of consciousness. He thought he heard something, but he was unable to react. His jaw ached, and he coughed, then lay still.
Mulberrykit was soon up to her shoulders in water, and she still wasn't close enough to reach Frogkit. How long can he hold on for? I can't reach him, or pull him out! She knew she'd never be able to get him out of the splashing current on her own, and she desperately looked around. Pine trees... leaves... dirt... sticks... wait! Mulberrykit glanced around, hoping to find a stick she could carry. When she did she splashed out of the water and grabbed it in her jaws, pulling it towards her friend. "Frogkit! If you can hear me, grab onto the stick!"

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old November 5th, 2016, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post
"Yes Swiftfang!" Burrpaw quickly buried the squirrel next to the frog and bounded off through the marshy territory, but keeping silent on the squishy ground. What if he's giving me an assessment? Burrpaw hoped Swiftfang was. The brown tom really wanted to become a warrior quickly. Perhaps he'd set a new record in ShadowClan! But for now, he thought, crouching down and peering through a crack in a rock to try and find a lizard, I have to hunt and train. A tiny golden eye greeted him and Burrpaw reached a small claw through the crack in the rock. He hooked the scaly animal on his claw and dragged it out, the creature already dead from the point of his claw. He buried the prey to come back and get, and leaped off, searching for a vole. He found the small animal sniffing in the grass, eating a seed. Burrpaw dropped into a hunter's crouch and caught the animal quickly. Unfortunately it wasn't a completely clean kill. A small bit of blood was in the fur where he bit the animal. Oops. I hope Swiftfang doesn't notice! Burrpaw looked at it, seeing that it wasn't really visible and picked it up. He padded back to where he had left his mentor, collecting the lizard on the way there. Then he sat down to wait.
Swiftfang nodded as Burrpaw began hunting the lizard, and then the vole. It wasn't bad hunting skills, but they could be improved slightly with moons of repetitive practice. After all, that was the point of today's lesson. To keep practicing, more and more, until he was ready to become a warrior.
Burrpaw wasn't ready for that yet, and this wasn't his hunting assessment. He'd have those in a few moons from now, once his skills were all down pat. Fine tuning here and there would help adjust this, and by the time he was near-perfect in his skills, he would be a warrior and Swift's job was finished.
The tom nodded his head and checked over Burrpaw's work. "Better. You still need help hunting frogs, and we should try those again tomorrow. But the lizard and vole are better." He said, slightly satisfied. "Leaf-bare's coming up soon, so we'll see how you catch prey when the weather turns cooler and the prey gets skimpier. It'll be more of a challenge, which will test how good your hunting really is."
He paused for a second. "I think I should give you a choice now. Do you wish to continue hunting, or pursue fighting training? Either is fine."

Old November 5th, 2016, 09:01 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorBorn View Post
Tigergrowl kept his eyes open for any prey that might be around him. He thought abut Shrew and hoped that she was doing terrible. He kind of felt bad for wanting her to fail but he didn't like to lose. Tigergrowl looked up when he heard a frog croaking and smiled as he readied himself to get it. He crouched down and waited to make sure that he knew the frog was there. He leaped forwards and pinned it down before it could try to hop away from him. He smiled when he killed the slippery creature and buried it to retrieve later.
After hiding her fresh-kill so she can set out in search for another prey. The tabby scanned the area, but knew that the prey around would've been warned of the hunter when she went after the squirrel. The molly just sighed and knew that she'd have to stray a bit from her current location, but also didn't want to lose her squirrel so she didn't go far. It didn't take too long for Shrew to find another squirrel, and smirked as she believed that Tigergrowl would have less fresh-kill than her at the end of their little hunt. Shrew crouched down and hesitated before moving forward. It took only a few steps for her to mess up - her paw cracking a twig beneath it. "Dung!" She hissed and glanced down at the twig under her paw, then glanced up to see the squirrel's tail disappearing through the branches.

She growled and lashed her tail, knowing that this meant she had to travel a bit farther now in order to find some more prey. Instead of heading in the same direction she was walking this whole time, she decided to head back in the direct where she and Tigergrowl had split up. Shrew didn't go far enough to actually end up where they departed and stopped to see if any prey was around that she could possibly catch. The pale brown molly moved more carefully this time, crouching down and watching her steps as not to scare off any more prey. Shrew hissed again - this time it was due to stepping in the marshy areas, hating the feeling of it getting between her toes. But she then froze when she saw a lizard. The former loner smirked again, stalking up to the scaly creature, readying herself and then leaped out of the marsh and onto her prey. But right before Shrew could kill it, the lizard was able to squirm out of her grasp and disappeared into the water similar to the squirrel in the tree.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; December 2nd, 2016 at 08:58 AM.