Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:06 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by gs29513
Today 07:58 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by gs29513
Today 07:53 PM
research (LF stc/df cats)
by Apollo.
Last post by Ragwort
Today 07:52 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by gs29513
Today 07:46 PM

Old December 30th, 2017, 12:32 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: ★ The Tribe of Falling Stars ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Running wind stepped out of his den, the cool draft hitting his face and solid grey fur as he stood a few feet above the tribe. The clan had already moved off to complete their duties, like hunting but no patrols had been sent out. It was in the process, between his head guard, Ending heart and one of his newest recruits lone digger. He was quite proud of the name he had given him as he became of age. It was solitaryband strong. A good name for a good cat. The seer than rose too his paws, turning and padding down the rockfall that lead to a ledge and finally a jump down onto the main rooms floor. When the stocky tom hit the ground you could hear his claws scrap against the stone to keep him upright as he began to slowly approach the fresh kill. But before he did a shadow slipped from the sides of the carver ducked and plucked a piece of prey for himself. “Silent scatter!” called the seer. He knew everyone in the tribe and he also knew their weaknesses and strengths. He watched them always and would confront them if he felt he needed to. Silent scatter was a cat he was just getting to now, he was skittish and ultimately now very- what do you call it? Sociable? Yeah that. The large toms smile softened into a friendly grin “I hope you plan on hunting later” he commented with a slight tip of his head. Of course he was trying to be playful but sometimes it didn’t come across as that. “And perhaps you could bring some to the queens? Winter is a hard time for us all” he meowed dismissly.

@Shadow

*screams* sorry I was suuuper buisy and real life got in the way!! Do you by chance know what I missed?)

Silent Scatter stopped dead in his tracks and listened. The tom turned around and dipped his head to the leader.”O-of corse Running Wind. I-I was just filling myself up so I have plenty of energy to hunt. And don’t worry. I will deliver this to her if you wish.” He dipped his head again. The entire him he held his gaze to the floor. Almost afraid to make his gaze meet the powerful cat’s own gaze infront of him.

Oh how he longed to slip back into the shadows so he could slip out and go hunt. But he would do anything his leader commanded him to do. Maybe because he is loyal-but also maybe because he wants to prove himself more than a runt.yes that’s a foolish thing to think of at his age. But when he was picked on as a kit and a to-be he never got over those words. And still believed that he had to give it his absolute best or he would be looked down apon.
Old December 30th, 2017, 03:51 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
oh ok, Me and her just headed out because you weren't answering so...))
(Where are those posts? I probably wasn't answering cause I was offline cause I was asleep. I tend to stay on WCO until very late in the evening like right up until before I go to bed)
Old December 30th, 2017, 12:52 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
*screams* sorry I was suuuper buisy and real life got in the way!! Do you by chance know what I missed?)

Silent Scatter stopped dead in his tracks and listened. The tom turned around and dipped his head to the leader.”O-of corse Running Wind. I-I was just filling myself up so I have plenty of energy to hunt. And don’t worry. I will deliver this to her if you wish.” He dipped his head again. The entire him he held his gaze to the floor. Almost afraid to make his gaze meet the powerful cat’s own gaze infront of him.

Oh how he longed to slip back into the shadows so he could slip out and go hunt. But he would do anything his leader commanded him to do. Maybe because he is loyal-but also maybe because he wants to prove himself more than a runt.yes that’s a foolish thing to think of at his age. But when he was picked on as a kit and a to-be he never got over those words. And still believed that he had to give it his absolute best or he would be looked down apon.

[ I think just a cat got hurt but is still in the territory, mystics character. Than lone digger and end heart went out on a patrol together and otherwise I wouldn’t say much else tbh ]

his eyes softened and warmth emitted from them as he gazed fondly upon his hunter. Mental note, we must work on that sociability of his. the seer bent down and plucked a small and stale old vole from the pile. He didn’t look pleased and turned to carry it off before speaking to a guard who than took it and trotted to the end of the cavern and hopped outside. “Once you’ve dropped it off perhaps you could find Tricky step. I’ll bet she’s been dyeing to hunt all day” he mused as he padded back to the pile as he continued to sift through it to see whether or not it was safe to consume. He found no further hiccups in the pile and turned to silent scatter. He dipped his head, “come along now. Let’s find her” he meowed softly brushing by the tom as his tail tappped on his shoulder.

He approached the hunters den his tail lashing and his big amber eyes shinning fondly at every cat he seemed to pass until he reached the den. “Go drop that off whilst I wake her up” he instructed with a nod before he trotted in and avoided stepping in any divots in the floor. “Tricky step?” he called out to the former Rouge his ears perked to see her. His call was responded too by a gruff mumble from the back left side of the cave. He purred under his breath.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 30th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ I think just a cat got hurt but is still in the territory, mystics character. Than lone digger and end heart went out on a patrol together and otherwise I wouldn’t say much else tbh ]

his eyes softened and warmth emitted from them as he gazed fondly upon his hunter. Mental note, we must work on that sociability of his. the seer bent down and plucked a small and stale old vole from the pile. He didn’t look pleased and turned to carry it off before speaking to a guard who than took it and trotted to the end of the cavern and hopped outside. “Once you’ve dropped it off perhaps you could find Tricky step. I’ll bet she’s been dyeing to hunt all day” he mused as he padded back to the pile as he continued to sift through it to see whether or not it was safe to consume. He found no further hiccups in the pile and turned to silent scatter. He dipped his head, “come along now. Let’s find her” he meowed softly brushing by the tom as his tail tappped on his shoulder.

He approached the hunters den his tail lashing and his big amber eyes shinning fondly at every cat he seemed to pass until he reached the den. “Go drop that off whilst I wake her up” he instructed with a nod before he trotted in and avoided stepping in any divots in the floor. “Tricky step?” he called out to the former Rouge his ears perked to see her. His call was responded too by a gruff mumble from the back left side of the cave. He purred under his breath.

Silent Scatter silenced an sigh and followed his leader. “O-ok..” He flinched as the seer brushed up against him. He shivered and went off to drop the prey off to the queens. As he padded to his destination he couldn’t help think about why his leader chose to talk to him.

He always lived most of his days alone. He didn’t mind. In fact he liked it that way. He then stopped in his tracks. Maybe that’s the reason. Maybe Running Wind felt that he should talk with him because he was always alone. He shook his head. Nonsense. He delivered the food to the queens quietly but made sure they knew that the food was there and slipped out. Silent Scatter then slowly but surely approached where his leader said he would be.
Old December 30th, 2017, 07:53 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
lone digger stayed right where he was, lip curled. adorable? kitten? who does this cat think he is? his tail lashed irritably, nose twitching. "i'd rather go back to camp. we have been out for quite a long time," the tom said, though he knew it wasn't true. the sun hadn't even reached its highest point in the sky, yet. all he wanted was to leave the rogue alone and hope he was going to get out of the territory.

ignoring everything crimson said, lone digger spun and began to walk off, not bothering to check if ending heart was following him. he was certainly taking a lot of risks today, with coming out to the leader, ordering him around and now leaving without a command to do so. it'd be a wonder if he wasn't given a punishment for the way he was behaving. ears flattened, the tom stomped his way through the territory to swift stream, maneuvering himself to lay beside it and watch the water flow by. lone digger's tail curled around his side as he became lost in a daydream, trying to calm down.

warmth. it was all he could feel around him, even as snow was fell from the sky. he sniffed, smelling two familiar scents.
one was faint, though it reminded him of the very first time he had woken up in the den of healing. on that day, when he was injured and had to sit in the den to be looked after for two full moons, lone digger's very first scent had been of marigold, as it was the one herb nearest to his nest. ah, yes. he had always loved that smell, waking up to it in the morning, though unable to move from the den.

the aroma was calming, bringing a sense of peace to lone digger. but who was the holder of that scent? opening his eyes,
wide and young, as if he were still a kit, the tom spotted his mother. she was still as beautiful as when he had first seen her, with a long, birch brown pelt and gleaming blue eyes. her paws were white, her tail short and stubby. although a scar ran the length of her face, she was absolutely stunning. lone digger remembered being proud that she was his mother, a strong guard with a stubborn attitude.

the second scent drifted to the front of his mind. this time, it was nearly overwhelming, with a strong smell of the forest. lone digger blinked and turned his head, knowing who the scent belonged to. beside him, on the opposite side of his mother, stood his father. a large tom, he was, with a muscular figure and sharp features.

his pelt was short, though it was thick and dark. intimidating brown eyes stared back at lone digger, but they held a hidden look of love. his father took large steps, albeit somehow keeping pace with the other two felines. a breeze ruffled his tail, long and held with long fur, unlike the rest of his pelt. it was of a deep grey color, with specks of a lighter shade. every step he took caused his muscles to ripple under his skin, causing lone digger's eyes to widen at the sheer strength he held. but the tom was not a guard, like others may have thought. he was a hunter, and a rather skilled one, at that.

as they walked along the snowy path by swift stream, a comfortable silence was laid upon them. their movements were all made in unison, even the slightest of ear flicks. it was relaxing, but lone digger was confused. why was this happening? what was he seeing?

then, his mother spoke. "you are different, my son, but not to us. we still love you as you are, whether you are attracted to males, females, or both. remember that." her voice held the same accent as lone digger did, but it was softer and silkier than his. almost like a dove's feather brushing against a rose's petal.

"work hard, my lonely digger, and make your tribe proud. nobody will ever speak doubts upon you, as you are where you belong. we love you, son." his father spoke with a booming voice of confidence, void of any accent. after many heartbeats,
they began to fade away, leaving lone digger alone by the stream.

with a sigh, lone digger wished that the dream could have been true. that his parents would accept him as he is, as their son. but he knew that it was all a part of his imagination. they would never be proud of him.

never.
Ending heart sighs softly, seeing Lone digger walk away. But before he can walk after him Crimson immediately passes by his brother walking after Lone digger soon he finds him. Alone by the stream wondering off dreaming of things that are long gone.
Crimson knew that look and eventually steps forward almost singing softly and calmly with a voice calm yet sweet. He sang

“ The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away
I'll always love you and make you happy
If you will only say the same
But if you leave me and love another
You'll regret it all some day
You told me once, dear, you really loved me
And no one else could come between
But now you've left me and love another
You have shattered all of my dreams
In all my dreams, dear, you seem to leave me
When I awake my poor heart pains
So when you come back and make me happy
I'll forgive you dear, I'll take all the blame
Please don't take my sunshine away “

He stops softly as he looks at him. “ ..... don’t take away your sunshine. Don’t think of what could have happened and what could happen if they were here.” He Says calmly as he steps forward and sits by him. “ we can’t control what we desire yet ... we fear it. We fear it like we fear wolves that always track us down. Seeking us. Turning us.... we grow scared of something others may like and would end up with us being hated or even feared.... “ he looks at the stream. “ the first time I fell in love with a male.... our parents thought I was sick... crazy filled with darkness... they feared that the male was .. a monster and out of fear and love for me... they killed him. Just like that... he was dead... and I couldn’t say anything.... or do anything. “ he says calmly as he stands up “ .... out of rage i attacked them... ended up with scars and my brother made us run away... I lost him... he was lost .. eventually we met again but now he’s with you guys... away from Me. I care about my brother I really do but.. we killed. We have killed before... we are Rouges no matter what... being homosexual means nothing... we just love someone... that is like us. What’s wrong with that?”
Old December 30th, 2017, 10:29 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Ending heart sighs softly, seeing Lone digger walk away. But before he can walk after him Crimson immediately passes by his brother walking after Lone digger soon he finds him. Alone by the stream wondering off dreaming of things that are long gone.
Crimson knew that look and eventually steps forward almost singing softly and calmly with a voice calm yet sweet. He sang

“ The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried
I'll always love you and make you happy
If you will only say the same
But if you leave me and love another
You'll regret it all some day
You told me once, dear, you really loved me
And no one else could come between
But now you've left me and love another
You have shattered all of my dreams
In all my dreams, dear, you seem to leave me
When I awake my poor heart pains
So when you come back and make me happy
I'll forgive you dear, I'll take all the blame
Please don't take my sunshine away “

He stops softly as he looks at him. “ ..... don’t take away your sunshine. Don’t think of what could have happened and what could happen if they were here.” He Says calmly as he steps forward and sits by him. “ we can’t control what we desire yet ... we fear it. We fear it like we fear wolves that always track us down. Seeking us. Turning us.... we grow scared of something others may like and would end up with us being hated or even feared.... “ he looks at the stream. “ the first time I fell in love with a male.... our parents thought I was sick... crazy filled with darkness... they feared that the male was .. a monster and out of fear and love for me... they killed him. Just like that... he was dead... and I couldn’t say anything.... or do anything. “ he says calmly as he stands up “ .... out of rage i attacked them... ended up with scars and my brother made us run away... I lost him... he was lost .. eventually we met again but now he’s with you guys... away from Me. I care about my brother I really do but.. we killed. We have killed before... we are Rouges no matter what... being homosexual means nothing... we just love someone... that is like us. What’s wrong with that?”
lone digger jumped at the sound of crimson's voice, immediately whirling around. he jumped to his paws and growled, lowering himself into a protective stance, even as the other sang such a sad, but beautiful, song. his tail lashed and he unsheathed his claws, ready to pounce before crimson was saying those words. a story, he was telling, a story of his and ending heart's past. stance dropping, lone digger listened to the words that the tom spoke. homosexual? love? killers? who was this tom?

he narrowed his eyes and cautiously listened to every word. when asked the question, lone digger's ears flattened. "there is nothing wrong with love. only those who seek love to break others with are the ones who are wrong. trust is not easy to gain, but takes little effort to break." his nostrils flared. "why are you here?" he asked, voice full of hostility. the rogue should not be in the territory. lone digger should chase him out, make him leave and never come back, whether he wants to see ending heart or not.

so why hasn't he?

he shook away the thought and crouched, tensing his muscles and preparing to leap. "you will either leave the territory of the tribe, or you will come with me to speak to running wind, our seer. tribeless rogues are not welcomed on this land, family relations or not," lone digger commanded, fur rippling. his claws tore at the ground, eyes dark and full of distrust. at that very moment, he didn't care what would happen if ending heart had found them like this. the havana brown was merely doing what he had been training to do most of his life- the job of a guard.

"you have no other choice, rogue. either choose an option or i will choose for you." his tone lowered, accent thickening with every command. lone digger hoped he sounded at least the slightest bit intimidating. the story that crimson had told held no meaning to him. that was in the past, this is the present. and the future may hold lone digger entering his very first battle with an outsider if this cat decided to fight against his words.

♡ he is Not Messing Around ♡
Old December 30th, 2017, 10:38 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
lone digger jumped at the sound of crimson's voice, immediately whirling around. he jumped to his paws and growled, lowering himself into a protective stance, even as the other sang such a sad, but beautiful, song. his tail lashed and he unsheathed his claws, ready to pounce before crimson was saying those words. a story, he was telling, a story of his and ending heart's past. stance dropping, lone digger listened to the words that the tom spoke. homosexual? love? killers? who was this tom?

he narrowed his eyes and cautiously listened to every word. when asked the question, lone digger's ears flattened. "there is nothing wrong with love. only those who seek love to break others with are the ones who are wrong. trust is not easy to gain, but takes little effort to break." his nostrils flared. "why are you here?" he asked, voice full of hostility. the rogue should not be in the territory. lone digger should chase him out, make him leave and never come back, whether he wants to see ending heart or not.

so why hasn't he?

he shook away the thought and crouched, tensing his muscles and preparing to leap. "you will either leave the territory of the tribe, or you will come with me to speak to running wind, our seer. tribeless rogues are not welcomed on this land, family relations or not," lone digger commanded, fur rippling. his claws tore at the ground, eyes dark and full of distrust. at that very moment, he didn't care what would happen if ending heart had found them like this. the havana brown was merely doing what he had been training to do most of his life- the job of a guard.

"you have no other choice, rogue. either choose an option or i will choose for you." his tone lowered, accent thickening with every command. lone digger hoped he sounded at least the slightest bit intimidating. the story that crimson had told held no meaning to him. that was in the past, this is the present. and the future may hold lone digger entering his very first battle with an outsider if this cat decided to fight against his words.

♡ he is Not Messing Around ♡
He just closes his eyes taking a deep breath than he looks up “ .... We were born rouges... he chose against it.” He looks at him “ .... I don’t mind dying a rouge however.. I have a stubborn brother to face.. and I don’t want to hurt his prized warrior.. so” he begins to stand up “ choose for me. I’ve been choosing this whole time.... I don’t want to suffer any longer... besides you bear a similar pain to mine... so do whatever you feel is best for me. I won’t speak against it” He Says calmly as he looks down and just waits for something. Than he begins to look forward “ .... just choose what’s best for me... I don’t want to die.. and I don’t want my brother to suffer... just... make me better..” he says almost desperately
Old December 31st, 2017, 03:31 AM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Silent Scatter silenced an sigh and followed his leader. “O-ok..” He flinched as the seer brushed up against him. He shivered and went off to drop the prey off to the queens. As he padded to his destination he couldn’t help think about why his leader chose to talk to him.

He always lived most of his days alone. He didn’t mind. In fact he liked it that way. He then stopped in his tracks. Maybe that’s the reason. Maybe Running Wind felt that he should talk with him because he was always alone. He shook his head. Nonsense. He delivered the food to the queens quietly but made sure they knew that the food was there and slipped out. Silent Scatter then slowly but surely approached where his leader said he would be.

Running wind stood in the shade of the cave, peering eagerly into the darkness. When finally something stirred and movement occured, efforts where made and finally the White and brown Molly he had been looking for appeared from the darkness. Her fur ungroomed and tangled with twigs and moss here and there. The large tom muttered a purr and bent to butt heads withthe she cat who returned it gratefully. Than running wind becomes with his tail for the she cat to follow him out of the den. Once they where both out and blinked for a second and paused. “Right- we’ll since you slept in and you’ve got hunting to do I suppose your patrol won’t mind going out? Together of course and with a guard” he meowed.

Tricky step eyed silent scatter with a strange sort of envious glare. “I didn’t sleep in too late did I? It can’t be sun high already?” asked the white and brown Molly as she looked over to the entrance of the cavern which was a small sliver in the wall. Light filtered through illuminating part of the floor. Her eyes widened in shock, “Im so sorry, I just I can’t help it sometimes” she said with embarrassment

François Lelord

Old December 31st, 2017, 10:22 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

♡ @Sasukewolf (madness) @Celestial
sorry madness if it seems like i'm controlling your character, i didn't know what to type and i wanna get this over with lmao ♡

he glared at crimson for many moments, a growl low in his throat. his mind's gears shifted with every heartbeat that passed, thoughts racing to the surface. finally, after what seemed like forever, the tom decided. "follow me, rogue." lone digger spun around and stalked towards the tribe's camp, ears low and eyes full of spite. he lashed his tail with every step, being sure to keep in front of crimson at all times. head held high, chest puffed, lone digger kept the best of guard stances even with his tiny form.

once they reached the camp, he turned back to the other cat. "stay right here." he huffed and slid into the clearing through the entrance, looking for running wind. his eyes narrowed as he spotted the seer speaking to tricky step and silent scatter. "uh, running wind," lone digger shouted, not caring if he brought upon the attention of the entire camp, "i have brought a rogue here. he claims to want to join the tribe, and is evidently the half brother of ending heart." the havana brown stuck his head out of the entrance and snapped at crimson, signalling for him to come inside. "this is crimson." his voice is a mere growl.
Old December 31st, 2017, 03:02 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
♡ @Sasukewolf (madness) @Celestial
sorry madness if it seems like i'm controlling your character, i didn't know what to type and i wanna get this over with lmao ♡

he glared at crimson for many moments, a growl low in his throat. his mind's gears shifted with every heartbeat that passed, thoughts racing to the surface. finally, after what seemed like forever, the tom decided. "follow me, rogue." lone digger spun around and stalked towards the tribe's camp, ears low and eyes full of spite. he lashed his tail with every step, being sure to keep in front of crimson at all times. head held high, chest puffed, lone digger kept the best of guard stances even with his tiny form.

once they reached the camp, he turned back to the other cat. "stay right here." he huffed and slid into the clearing through the entrance, looking for running wind. his eyes narrowed as he spotted the seer speaking to tricky step and silent scatter. "uh, running wind," lone digger shouted, not caring if he brought upon the attention of the entire camp, "i have brought a rogue here. he claims to want to join the tribe, and is evidently the half brother of ending heart." the havana brown stuck his head out of the entrance and snapped at crimson, signalling for him to come inside. "this is crimson." his voice is a mere growl.

[ Mhm. Ok so how does the owner of this character want it to go? Because yes. 50% is the seers choice but it also matters to know what kinda reaction you want out of him? I also hope you don’t mind if running wind invites silent scatter to his den to let crimson preview some of the roles and such ]
@Shadow @tinyalienkid @Sasukewolf (madness)

The seers interest likes as his name was called and the solid grey tom raised his head to get a better look at lone digger. He was a new guard which meant that normally he wouldn’t expect him to catch a rouge first day. He couldn’t help but feel proud ar his accomplishment. He would bring it up later, can’t let my mind wander off again. This was a pressing matter. The larger tom padded closer, he put up a front with a face of stone and eyes hardening. There was one thing the seer was touchy about, and it was loners or rouges who thought they could run the place. His tail lashed and he approached lone digger stepping up beside him. He examined the rouge with cold deadly eyes, their was a lacking harshness in the way he ran things sometimes. Only lonesome would it would return. Before the rouge was too near he turned and looked at silent scatter and tricky step. With his tail he beckoned both but tricky step backed up shaking her head. She had been a rouge before, this was odd of her. He looked at silent scatter with a look that said come now!

He looked over at lone digger and nodded approvingly. “A more secretive place to discuss this matter may be more appropriate” he commented making direct eye contact with the rouge that looked stiff and somewhat violent. Than he broke away and trotted towards his den bunching his muscles as approached the first rock cleft and leaping up quickly. Than moving up again. If he was showing off, he was doing a good job at it too until he finally reached his den and turned to watch the others make the climb up to his den.

François Lelord