Today 12:39 PM

Old April 24th, 2021, 08:04 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Windswept Plains

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juno View Post
juno's eyes sparkled. i like it! she purred. but what if we get caught?? she gulped down her last bite of hare, contentmentand anticipaton mingling n her belly. it was good to hav e a bold friend like iro.
-Iro-

He snorted " getting caught is the main point! " Iro snickered and finished a few more mouthfulls " We'll leave the rest for the buzzards, now come on!" jumping to his paws Iro raced across the field with remarkable speed, his long legs making each bound quick and graceful.

// I'll start a post in Wc and mention ya :3

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old May 11th, 2021, 10:11 PM
Married to Angelique

My Mood: In Love

@Angelique;

Maplebriar had heard from Squirreldash to meet him here. He looked around trying to find him. Why on earth had they not have come together. Was he embarrassed by him? He hoped not. He really liked him. "Squirreldash! Where are you?" He asked. The reddish brown transgender tom hoped no rogue heard him and attacked him.

If you ever want to roleplay shoot me a vm. Sometimes I might not respond as between me and Angelique I do work and do business trips a lot, so I'm not as active.
Old May 11th, 2021, 10:18 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Squirreldash wanted to have a bit of fun this time, so he kept quiet. he wanted to try and scare him. Sure he might seem like a mean cat, but he was just in a playful mood. The tom found the nearest flower, which was a nice pretty one. He didn't want to seem that much of a jerk. Squirreldash jumped out of hiding, landing right in front of the other tom. "Hello! I brought you these.", he meowed, loudly.

// @Maplebriar; \\

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old May 11th, 2021, 10:27 PM
Married to Angelique

@Angelique;

Maplebriar heard a noise and looked towards where Squirreldash was once. He jumped when he heard his voice and turned around to see him standing in front of him with a flower. "You scared the living daylights out of me!" He snapped. His faced showed he was angry, but it soon changed. He did bring him a flower. "Nevermind that. That flowers so beautiful! Thank you." he meowed, taking it from him.

If you ever want to roleplay shoot me a vm. Sometimes I might not respond as between me and Angelique I do work and do business trips a lot, so I'm not as active.
Old May 11th, 2021, 10:37 PM

Squirreldash purred when he took his flower. This cat deserved all the flowers in the world. They needed to come out here more often to line their nest in flowers. Everyone would be so jealous. They would be known through the whole camp. "Just thought you might like them. If you want to there's plenty for you to pick. I can help you and we can take them back to camp for ourselves.", Squirreldash purred. He really wanted dto do everything with him. Was he being too clingy?

// @Maplebriar; \\

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old May 11th, 2021, 10:50 PM
Married to Angelique

@Angelique;

Maplebriar would love that. He always enjoyed spending time with him. "We could start a trend. Everyone would put flowers in their nest after we do it. Most cats respect you anyway unlike me. Maybe one day." He meowed. Maplebriar bumped his shoulder into his in a friendly way. This guy was his best friend. He trusted him with his life!

Old May 11th, 2021, 10:58 PM

Squirreldash looked at him. He respected him. Wasn't that all that mattered? He pressed his nose to his cheek. "You don't need their respect to be a good warrior. You got mine and that's all you need. Your my best friend.", he meowed. He backed up. He meant it. Squirreldash gave them a smile. He padded over to another flower and picked it up and handed it to him. "You deserve all the flowers in the whole world.", he purred.

// @Maplebriar; \\

Old May 11th, 2021, 11:10 PM
Married to Angelique

@Angelique;

Maplebriar purred and nuzzled his face against his. He felt comfortable with him. He wouldn't admit it, but he loved his company. He was such a gentleman when he wasn't trying to flirt. Actually even when he did that he loved his company. "Of course your all I need. No cat would respect me more than you." He meowed. Maplebriar took that one from him too and set it beside the other. He grabbed one himself and handed it to Squirreldash.

Old May 11th, 2021, 11:21 PM

Squirreldash chuckled and took it from them. "I found some really pretty red ones over there.", he meowed, pointing at some roses. He padded over to them and tried to pick them, but a thorn poked him instead. He moved his paw back. "Ouch.", he meowed. No bad flowers! "Hey Maple you gonna kiss my booboo?", he called. Squirreldash gave her a fake pained look. It didn't hurt that much and there wasn't even any blood.

// @Maplebriar; \\

Old May 11th, 2021, 11:31 PM
Married to Angelique

@Angelique;

Maplebriar looked over at them. Should he warn him they had thorns? Too late. It looked like he found out. He walked after him with a chuckle. He looked at his paw. There was no blood. Why was he acting like such a baby. "Its not bleeding but fine." He meowed. He licked his paw pad and looked at him. "Now stop acting like a baby." Maplebriar meowed, flashing him a smile.