Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Spider.
Today 05:50 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 05:49 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:48 PM
Clanging and Quiet [p]
Last post by GreenTheGreat
Today 05:46 PM
Whispered Comforts [P]
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:40 PM

Old April 18th, 2017, 09:57 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Zia and Sprocket's Wanderings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

(Good ^^ My family did this easter party and I broke my cousin's thumb and my wrist in 10-20 minutes lol)

Zia watched him, and flinched, jerking forwards from reflex as if about to grab Sprocket by the scruff, but instead she sat by, ready to help if he needed it, although she seriously hoped he wouldn't, since she couldn't swim and would likely drown trying. So she was rather relieved when he got out on his own, although only her eyes showed it, and even then only just. She raised one large stocky paw, muscles rippling under thick dark fur, reddish patches revealing themselves in the sunlight. “That it did.” she chuckled, swishing her tail behind her.
(Ouch how did you do that?)

Sprocket laughed and started to catch his breath. He finally decided he was ready to finished jumping th rocks. He quickly jumped the rest of the rocks and landed on the earth. He fell backwards into his back and sighed, "I missed you land. " he chuckled.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 19th, 2017, 08:07 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
(Ouch how did you do that?)

Sprocket laughed and started to catch his breath. He finally decided he was ready to finished jumping th rocks. He quickly jumped the rest of the rocks and landed on the earth. He fell backwards into his back and sighed, "I missed you land. " he chuckled.
(I slipped on bubble solution and fell on my cousin and the floor)

Zia smiled faintly, then hopped quickly after him, careful to dig her claws into the slippery surface of each stone as she did. At last her paws touched the ground and she kneaded the grass beneath them. She collapsed beside him, her head tilted far to one side. “Huh?What d'you mean by that?” she asked, uncertain of what he'd meant when he'd said that.

Last edited by doghouse; April 19th, 2017 at 08:08 AM.
Old April 19th, 2017, 08:47 AM

Quote:

(I slipped on bubble solution and fell on my cousin and the floor)

Zia smiled faintly, then hopped quickly after him, careful to dig her claws into the slippery surface of each stone as she did. At last her paws touched the ground and she kneaded the grass beneath them. She collapsed beside him, her head tilted far to one side. “Huh?What d'you mean by that?” she asked, uncertain of what he'd meant when he'd said that.
(My baby brother slipped all his bubbles on the kitchen floor and started to purposely slip around on the floor the day after Easter)

"I like solid land, where I can't slip and fall off of rocks." he said. The slip from the rock sure gave him a big fright, he was going to stay on solid ground for a while before trying to jump rocks again. He could've drowned today, he shook his head of the thoughts and stood. He shook his fur, the water from his flanks and hind legs splattered everywhere as he shook.

Old April 20th, 2017, 09:09 AM
questionmark

Quote:
(My baby brother slipped all his bubbles on the kitchen floor and started to purposely slip around on the floor the day after Easter)

"I like solid land, where I can't slip and fall off of rocks." he said. The slip from the rock sure gave him a big fright, he was going to stay on solid ground for a while before trying to jump rocks again. He could've drowned today, he shook his head of the thoughts and stood. He shook his fur, the water from his flanks and hind legs splattered everywhere as he shook.
(me and my brothers like to do that in the summer lol)

Zia nodded understandingly, as she liked solid ground too, and preferred it to water any day. Unfortunately, everything was still wet from the heavy rainfall. She collapsed on her side, half hidden by the tall grass, of course, now beads of water rolled on to her pelt and soaked in, chilling her. She ignored it though and listened to the soft birdsong. She nearly smiled, her jaw slightly parted. This place was peaceful and beautiful, and she wondered if maybe, once all she was after was over, she might come back here and settle down.

Last edited by doghouse; April 20th, 2017 at 09:09 AM.
Old April 20th, 2017, 09:18 AM

Quote:

(me and my brothers like to do that in the summer lol)

Zia nodded understandingly, as she liked solid ground too, and preferred it to water any day. Unfortunately, everything was still wet from the heavy rainfall. She collapsed on her side, half hidden by the tall grass, of course, now beads of water rolled on to her pelt and soaked in, chilling her. She ignored it though and listened to the soft birdsong. She nearly smiled, her jaw slightly parted. This place was peaceful and beautiful, and she wondered if maybe, once all she was after was over, she might come back here and settle down.
Sprocket observed the scenery around him, he smiled a bit at the nature. He noticed a large pine tree and trotted towards it, he sniffed around it carefully then looked up to see how far up it went. He crouched a bit and bunched up his hind leg muscles, he studied the tree carefully. He was trying to find a good place to land on the tree, he wasn't sure if he should aim for the low branches or stick to the trunk. His eyes glowed with delight as he made his decision and sprigged through the air, he landed on one of the lower branches and balanced himself out. He continued to make his way up the tree, either by climbing or jumping from close branches.

Old April 20th, 2017, 03:20 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Sprocket observed the scenery around him, he smiled a bit at the nature. He noticed a large pine tree and trotted towards it, he sniffed around it carefully then looked up to see how far up it went. He crouched a bit and bunched up his hind leg muscles, he studied the tree carefully. He was trying to find a good place to land on the tree, he wasn't sure if he should aim for the low branches or stick to the trunk. His eyes glowed with delight as he made his decision and sprigged through the air, he landed on one of the lower branches and balanced himself out. He continued to make his way up the tree, either by climbing or jumping from close branches.
Zia raised her large head, watching Sprocket intently as he walked away from where he'd been only moments before. At first, she wondered what he was doing, and why. But she now saw that he was climbing a tree, and her orbs followed him as he progressed up the tall, thin pine. She wasn't all sure why he was doing it, or if there was even any point to it at all. Sighing quietly, the large molly heaved herself to her paws and padded silently through the tall grasses, heading for the pine Sprocket was in. Tilting her head up, she watched him for a second, then she launched herself skyward, gripping the lowest branch firmly in her long curved claws and heaving herself up. She didn't look like she should be a quick, agile climber, but she actually was quite good, and she quickly got to the branch just below Sprocket. "What're ya doing up here?" she asked, sitting down and ripping the branch to ensure that she didn't fall off, which would most likely be certain death.

Last edited by doghouse; April 20th, 2017 at 03:21 PM.
Old April 20th, 2017, 03:39 PM

Quote:

Zia raised her large head, watching Sprocket intently as he walked away from where he'd been only moments before. At first, she wondered what he was doing, and why. But she now saw that he was climbing a tree, and her orbs followed him as he progressed up the tall, thin pine. She wasn't all sure why he was doing it, or if there was even any point to it at all. Sighing quietly, the large molly heaved herself to her paws and padded silently through the tall grasses, heading for the pine Sprocket was in. Tilting her head up, she watched him for a second, then she launched herself skyward, gripping the lowest branch firmly in her long curved claws and heaving herself up. She didn't look like she should be a quick, agile climber, but she actually was quite good, and she quickly got to the branch just below Sprocket. "What're ya doing up here?" she asked, sitting down and ripping the branch to ensure that she didn't fall off, which would most likely be certain death.
Sprocket continued to climb, the smell of the pine filling up his nostrils. His ears laid flat against his small head as he got closer to the top, pine trees never lost their leaves during the leaf-bare so it was always hard to see out of them once you climbed them but Sprocket was able to move the branches and stare at the scenery. He jumped as he heard the she-cats voice, he hadn't realized she was behind him. He began to lick down his now fluffed up fur, he was kinda embarrassed that he had gotten scared so easily. "If you move the branches the scenery is beautiful!" He mewed. "I used to climb trees a lot when I was younger and watch the nature." He purred. He sunk his small claws into the tree branch he was on, for some reason he always felt home in the trees. He moved some of the branches to look out once more, the sun reflected against his eyes as he admired the scene.

Old April 22nd, 2017, 06:30 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Sprocket continued to climb, the smell of the pine filling up his nostrils. His ears laid flat against his small head as he got closer to the top, pine trees never lost their leaves during the leaf-bare so it was always hard to see out of them once you climbed them but Sprocket was able to move the branches and stare at the scenery. He jumped as he heard the she-cats voice, he hadn't realized she was behind him. He began to lick down his now fluffed up fur, he was kinda embarrassed that he had gotten scared so easily. "If you move the branches the scenery is beautiful!" He mewed. "I used to climb trees a lot when I was younger and watch the nature." He purred. He sunk his small claws into the tree branch he was on, for some reason he always felt home in the trees. He moved some of the branches to look out once more, the sun reflected against his eyes as he admired the scene.

Zia took in the rich, heavy scent of sap and pine. She remembered the pines from her home, but that also reminded her of why she'd left, instead of stay, like her siblings had. She'd left so she could achieve something greater and do it by herself. While she'd been doing that, her father had died in battle. She had talked to him after he'd died and that'd been good. Zia shook her head, realizing that she was trembling. Hopefully the dull rock of the tree in the breeze and her thick fur covered that up. Finally, she looked at Sprocket and realized he'd been talking. Nodding, she instead crept further out on the branch so that it swayed and bobbed dangerously, but she didn't mind. Instead, she rested so that the branch was under her belly, and both legs on either side dangled off the branch. It was a funny position, but an easy one to hold, and it helped her lay flat to the skinny branch. “Ah. A friend of mine told me how and instructed me how.” she replied, her voice shaky as she remembered that. Ardis herself couldn't climb, nor walk, but once had been able to.

Last edited by doghouse; April 22nd, 2017 at 06:31 AM.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 11:03 AM

Quote:

Zia took in the rich, heavy scent of sap and pine. She remembered the pines from her home, but that also reminded her of why she'd left, instead of stay, like her siblings had. She'd left so she could achieve something greater and do it by herself. While she'd been doing that, her father had died in battle. She had talked to him after he'd died and that'd been good. Zia shook her head, realizing that she was trembling. Hopefully the dull rock of the tree in the breeze and her thick fur covered that up. Finally, she looked at Sprocket and realized he'd been talking. Nodding, she instead crept further out on the branch so that it swayed and bobbed dangerously, but she didn't mind. Instead, she rested so that the branch was under her belly, and both legs on either side dangled off the branch. It was a funny position, but an easy one to hold, and it helped her lay flat to the skinny branch. “Ah. A friend of mine told me how and instructed me how.” she replied, her voice shaky as she remembered that. Ardis herself couldn't climb, nor walk, but once had been able to.
Sprocket turned his ears towards the she-cat, he was still looking out at the scenery. "I was always interested in climbing, I tried it a lot when I was a kittypet." He said. Memories flashed back of him being a young kit and trying to climb the biggest tree in his Twolegs yard, it was a tall maple. Sprocket always enjoyed the colors of the tree during leaf-fall, "But it wasn't until an old friend of mine, Ice, had help me escape my Twolegs that I finally learned how to climb properly. I've been in love with it since." He mewed. His eyes were clouded over as memories came flooding back, the last time he had seen his friend was many, many moons ago. He shook his head, trying to push the memories away once more. He finally looked at Zia, a glint of humor shone in his eyes as he saw her position. He chuckled to himself a bit and watched his friend with a tilted head.

Old April 23rd, 2017, 08:27 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Sprocket turned his ears towards the she-cat, he was still looking out at the scenery. "I was always interested in climbing, I tried it a lot when I was a kittypet." He said. Memories flashed back of him being a young kit and trying to climb the biggest tree in his Twolegs yard, it was a tall maple. Sprocket always enjoyed the colors of the tree during leaf-fall, "But it wasn't until an old friend of mine, Ice, had help me escape my Twolegs that I finally learned how to climb properly. I've been in love with it since." He mewed. His eyes were clouded over as memories came flooding back, the last time he had seen his friend was many, many moons ago. He shook his head, trying to push the memories away once more. He finally looked at Zia, a glint of humor shone in his eyes as he saw her position. He chuckled to himself a bit and watched his friend with a tilted head.
Zia nodded, her eyes never leaving the foothills of the mountains that spread out past the horizon and to the end of where she could see. She listened to Sprocket in silence, her eyes clouded with thought. She wondered why it'd been so long since she'd spoken to Bleddyn. She missed him, and her heart still burned with rage from when she'd been told that Onyx had killed him. Not realizing it, a low growl rumbled from deep in her chest, and she stared down the long drop back to the earth. Suddenly she realized that she was doing it and stopped herself, shaking her head. Heaving her legs back on to the branch,
she turned her head and looked at Sprocket, unafraid of the dangerously rocking branch she stood on. “Sprocket, why didn't you just leave in the night?” she asked, her eyes dark with uncertainty. She had only just now realized that that seemed kind of odd to her.