by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 12:17 PM

Old January 1st, 2024, 08:09 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Mapleface stared at the kits in the nursery.

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old January 2nd, 2024, 02:30 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

“There you go, good. You’re doing well.” Drizzlecloud murmured, continuing to gently brush her paw along the kit’s neck, hoping that it would help her get the herbs down without much issue. It seemed to be going well, Tawnykit was eating–until she wasn’t. Until she started dozing off. No, no, no.

“Hey, keep your eyes open–look at me.” She licked at the kitten’s face, an almost helpless attempt at keeping her awake.

“Springpaw, we got those chamomile flowers, right?” The question came out muffled, as she was too busy trying to keep Tawnykit awake to properly pronounce all of her words. Surely the message would get across well enough, though.

[ @rudolph @MrWolfu sorry for the wait, busy holidays. Back now so we can finish this up. ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old January 3rd, 2024, 02:37 AM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyn-WYn View Post
StormKit is looking for a playmate, and would like to meet some of the other kits. None seem interested, and StormKit really wants to meet someone just as adventurous and full of mischief as her.
+-EchoKit-+
Echokit looked away from Berrykit, and noticed Stormkit alone, he ran off towards her, and swished his tail in goodbye to the hurt Berrykit on the ground, "Still sowwy berrykit!" He said as he ran up to StormKit, "What's your name?" He bounced a bit, waiting for a response.

@Wyn-WYn @KitKat10
Old January 3rd, 2024, 07:37 AM
Star light, star bright,

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Hopeful

Berrykit sobbed, and shook her head. @CrimsonOaks @Wyn-WYn

Last edited by Mizu; January 5th, 2024 at 08:10 AM.
Old January 3rd, 2024, 10:05 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

She called and she called, eyes scanning the crowd of grown cats for so long that she began wondering if this even was the nursery. All those big cats... (Erm.. w-a-r-r-i-o-r-s.. were they called, right?) were concentrated around a specific area and Poppykit didn't understand why. She'd never seen so many of them in one place, let alone here! It was quite strange honestly, unable to properly hear or process what they were saying.

However, any of those questions were promptly swept away when, finally, she heard a familiar voice call her name. Hazel eyes positively lit up with joy when she saw Plumkit break away from the crowd, the wobbly kitten standing up just before she got tackled to the ground by her brother.
"Plumy!!"

Poppykit exclaimed, a giggling mess of laughs as she tried to wrap her paws tightly around her littermate in a hug. The fall didn't hurt one bit, and even if it had, she didn't care right now - she got to see her brother again for the first time in over two moons, she couldn't be happier!!
"Poppy missed Plumy!"
She purred loudly, letting him get back up.

Plumy spoke of a big long monster thingy that bit a kit and, utterly confused, the patched classic tabby tilted her head curiously.
"m, m, Poppy did not see no. Did Plumy see?"
She asked, sitting down as she leaned forward on her two front paws, peering into his eyes.
"Is monster still here?"
Oh, that would be an issue. Monsters are scary and Poppykit wasn't so sure if she'd be so fond of them.

Oh, but, oh!!
"Plumy, Plumy!! Has Plumy seen Mumzie? Or Pap? Or Acorn, or Eel or FleckFleck?"

[ @Tecumori ]

Last edited by Estelle; January 3rd, 2024 at 10:13 PM.
Old January 4th, 2024, 04:59 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ Hey! Since the plot calls for Tawny's death and @MrWolfu hasn't been on in a while, I'm continuing this so we can wrap this roleplay up. @eris, @Omari, @dino. ]

Mudhound left. He was alone with Bumba, watching as Tawnykit's eyes closed. They would not open again, despite Drizzlecloud's efforts. Despite whatever Springpaw was doing.. to Wolfpaw, it was all a blur.

He watched, as her small, frail body slowly ceased to move. As it shuddered one last time, a shaky breath that escaped her broken frame. Tawnykit was still. It was a hollow feeling, to watch someone so small, so young.. fade.

Wolfpaw wasn't completely unused to death, he'd seen what happen to Acornkit. Didn't mean he liked it, and when paired with.. well.. trying to protect the kits, it just..

Trying to put this into words was hard for him, and he was glad he didn't need to verbalize it. His heart sank, he felt sick. An immense amount of guilt at a kit dying on what he perceived to be his watch. Yes, he killed the snake - stopped it from causing more harm, but it still killed a kit. He wasn't fast enough.

He was quiet, solemn and heavy as he shuffled to press against Bumba. he wanted her comfort, wanted to burrow into her and hide from this failure, he didnt want to look at tawnykit anymore

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; January 4th, 2024 at 04:59 AM.
Old January 4th, 2024, 11:08 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

After heading into the nursery after rolling around in the snow for a bit Mantiskit headed into her nest, sat down, and licked herself dry. Once she was dry and had somewhat warmed up Mantiskit looked up from her grooming and noticed that there was snow in the nursery! That wasn't right! The snow might make some of the other kits and the queens cold. That wasn't allowed. And so the four moon old set to work and pushed the snow out of the nursery until there was none left. There that was better. Now she should probably go and check whether any of the other dens needed to be cleared out of snow. And so Mantiskit left the nursery, heading off to do just that. Well check out the elder's den anyways. Kits weren't supposed to enter the apprentices or warriors den without permission and anyways they should be able to clear out their own dens. She didn't think that you were supposed to enter the medicine cats den unless you were sick or hurt or perhaps if you were related to or friends with either Drizzlecloud or Springpaw and she met none of those criteria. Anyways Drizzlecloud and Springpaw should be able to clear out their own den, like the warriors and apprentices. (Removing snow from den, open)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 6th, 2024 at 08:29 AM.
Old January 5th, 2024, 12:02 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?

After clearing out the snow in the elders den Mantiskit licked her paw pads to clean the snow off and curled up in a ball as an attempt to warm her pw pads, which had gone numb from clearing out the snow in both the nursery and the elders den. As her paw pads slowly warmed up she winced in pain when she felt her paw pads warm up enough that she could feel them because her paw pads hurt and felt tingly. Well at least they weren't numb anymore. After all she was pretty sure that pain was better than numbness. They had also darkened into red, darker then than pink they usually were from the paler than usual color they had been she she arrived at the nursery. If her paw pads didn't feel better soon Mantiskit would visit the medicine cats den to make sure that there was nothing severely wrong with her paw pads and at the very least get some pain relief. (Frostbite, open)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 5th, 2024 at 01:34 AM.
Old January 5th, 2024, 01:19 AM

Mantiskit groaned, while curled up in a ball, the pain in her red paw pads, darkened from their usual pink color from the frostnip from all of the pushing snow into the clearing keeping her up despite her exhaustion because of the late hour. If her paw pads still hurt this much in the morning she was definitely visiting Drizzlecloud and Springpaw. At the very least they should be able to give her pain relief if there wasn't anything else they could do about her paw pads. (Open)

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 5th, 2024 at 01:35 AM.
Old January 5th, 2024, 07:28 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Nursery

MossKit

"when im big and strong, i'll be the besties warrior ever and make sure my clan is safe from all danger!"

Mosskit watched from his place beside his mothers belly. as he listened to everything in the den and his mothers soft breathing, he narrowed his mossy green eyes and sighed. "when can i go out? im 2 moons old now and its not fair that the other kits can go out and play!" mosskit whimpered as he looked up at his mothers kind gaze.

EchoHeart

"as a mother and a warrior i want my clan and my child to have a perfect life!"

Echoheart frowned at mosskit as he complained "as i told you before mossy. its not safe out there. not for you not yet." she gave mosskit a lick on his head that made him huffed and lay down. "i want you to be careful....i dont trust bramblestar one bit and if his claws ever touch you that will be the end of it for him and me" she growled softly for she didnt like that leader one bit! it was a shame that starclan accepted such a cat.

@Dino (for mentioning bramblestar out loud....not sure if @ ing you is cool or not but...yay?)