Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by randomfandomfan
Today 06:20 AM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:56 AM
The MCYT shop!!!
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:53 AM
I wanna create an outsider...
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:46 AM
hey I'm new!
Last post by Moonandstars
Today 05:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 15th, 2018, 01:42 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The medicine cat’s tail began twitching faster as her defensive walls grew higher - the walls she had built around herself when she was younger, and anyone who doubted her tended to send the alarm bells off in a hurry - right now, Emberwing was an enemy to her. Someone who wasn’t treating her in a respectful manner. Now, Caliapaw wouldn’t normally have a problem with that - but she had lately been thinking more, and maybe she deserved a little bit more respect… at the very least, her motives and work habits shouldn’t be questioned. That was all she really cared about. It felt like a personal attack, and that was one thing the medicine cat disliked. Her confidence was already low - and as hard as she tried with the defensive walls, they couldn’t keep out the doubting, nagging thoughts that were injected into her mind.

”Whatever.” She muttered, as she finished up. Emberwing would live, and be fine - that was the important thing. As long as another life wasn’t lost. ”You can go. Just don’t do anything stupid or strenuous for a few days. Either come back in half a moon or so and I’ll check up on you or I’ll hunt you down and check up on you. Your choice.” The last part wasn’t a joke, no matter how much it might have sounded like one - Caliapaw really would hunt her down if she felt it was needed. Perhaps it shouldn’t have come out so threatening, but she really couldn’t help it - right now she was angrier than she had been in a while. Just talking about subjects like these with a stranger felt like Emberwing was trying to get in her head, and she couldn’t have that, now could she? She needed to have her head cleared.

Her instincts were on point, however… she had told Emberwing off pretty well earlier, at least. It wasn’t that Caliapaw necessarily wanted to dislike Emberwing. It wasn’t even that she was trying to right now. But it was hard, when she was angry and her defensive walls were up and alarm bells were blaring in her mind, to LIKE someone. Even a close friend who touched a nerve could be the object of Caliapaw’s frustration. Well… at least be shunned by her, as hard as she had been trying to open up. Doepaw was her closest sibling, but when he told her how special she was, sometimes she wanted to shout at him that she wasn’t - she wasn’t that good. She wasn’t that important. She was just at the right - or wrong - place at the right/wrong time. It all depended on someone’s point of view. Caliapaw’s was mixed, she wasn’t sure if she had been in the right or wrong place at the wrong or right time, but either way, this was who she was now. The medicine cat. For better or for worse, she supposed.

”Don’t worry about infection, either. I took care of all of that.” On a somewhat nicer note, the she cat tried to put her patient’s mind at ease at least a little bit… after all, this wasn’t supposed to be personal. She’d had a hard time putting it aside, but she was doing her best now. She turned away from Emberwing, doing her very best not to let the other she cat see the anger she had pushed aside for now. If she was provoked again - there was a likely chance it would go overboard. But, for right now, Caliapaw was safe - Emberwing was leaving. Another patient would come in. And it would continue just like that.
A part of the young warrior wished she could take things back; perhaps start the meeting over. But Emberwing was still young, and still a bit naive when it came to the consequences of her actions. What she did know was she was loyal to ThunderClan, and not every cat would find her as pleasant as others did; that was something she could live with. With Caliapaw, she had simply voiced her doubts, and in return got claws made of words striking out at her. It would probably be the last time she even had a little faith in the medicine cat, and Emberwing sincerely hoped that whoever she decided to take on as an apprentice might be a little nicer to deal with.

"I'll keep an eye on it," Emberwing mewed in response, not giving a definite answer as to whether she would come in or make Caliapaw hunt her down. Perhaps it would do good for her to go searching for a Clanmate that was suppose to follow up; it would show Emberwing initiative, something she didn't quite sense from the younger feline. She glanced over her wound one last time, the bandages sticking rather well and not moving, before rising to her paws. Her pale green eyes floated over to Caliapaw's back, and she wondered if she had hurt her feelings. But no matter, the russet-furred warrior wasn't about to invalidate her opinion by offering a mumbled apology - plus, her tiny pride in herself, her Clan, and her warrior ancestors wouldn't allow her to appear weak, even in front of her Clanmates.

"I hope you'll take my words into consideration. I don't mean to discredit you, I simply urge you to think hard about what is best for ThunderClan," she sighed as she stood near the entrance, looking over her shoulder at Caliapaw. "Learn as much as you can, so that you can be swift and sure in the responsibility of healing an entire Clan." Despite the condescending tone that the warrior used, her intentions were as pure as silver; she just simply was looking out for her Clan. She might as well been blind to how it could come across, however, as Emberwing dipped her head as she padded out of the medicine den, her fluffy tail swishing along behind her.
Old March 15th, 2018, 02:12 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Honeykit shrugged, lifting a paw and drawing it slowly over her right ear. As the silence drew on, the female let her mind wander. Stretching vainly for a subject to keep the conversation going, the she-cat fixed her gaze toward the steadily rising sun and spoke aloud what came to her mind. "Do you have any siblings?"
Bingo shook his head. Memories of his childhood came back for a second and he looked like he was staring at nothing until he shook his head again and mewed,"No, I was the only kit in my litter. AND I was the only litter my parents ever had."
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 15th, 2018, 03:25 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
As she spoke about how he shouldn't let his paw keep him from doing what he wanted, his ears lowered a little. "Easier said than done, my paw really hurts when I try to run, I even have trouble hunting because I'm really noisy and preys have the tendency to run away from me, well, like most preys when they hear us." Brokenpaw mewed, he didn't move his head away, though he seemed a little surprised as she gazed at him, her gaze wasn't as cold, he could even say it was warm, if that was a thing. "I won't be able to protect ThunderClan with my paw, because unlike those who simply have a missing paw, it's basically dead weight." He added and buried his nose in her shoulder, taking in her scent. "Well, not really, you're the first ex-kittypet I've met." He admitted and started licking her shoulder.
Rileyflower frowned a bit as he spoke she huffed " you can protect thunderclan . not in battle but maybe another way . " she meowed hearing brokenpaw say that it's basically dead weight she felt a bit angry but that washed away she sighed " just try your best . It's what I do. " she meowed with a smile she flicked her ears as he said she was the first ex-kittypet he met . She felt him lick her shoulder and smiled yet again and playfully cuffed his right ear now setting her paw back down on the soft grass " do you have a mentor ? " she asked since she was getting used to being in the clan and their ranks at first she was puzzled as to why a she cat or a tom would tell some medium sized she cats or toms what to do she thought they were their mom or dad but she soon found out that they were mentors . She wondered if brokenpaw had one too .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 15th, 2018, 05:22 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Bingo shook his head. Memories of his childhood came back for a second and he looked like he was staring at nothing until he shook his head again and mewed,"No, I was the only kit in my litter. AND I was the only litter my parents ever had."
Honeykit smiled a little and nodded. It must be kinda nice sometimes to have been an only-kit. "Your parents must think your pretty special." She meowed, her voice quiet.
Old March 15th, 2018, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Rileyflower frowned a bit as he spoke she huffed " you can protect thunderclan . not in battle but maybe another way . " she meowed hearing brokenpaw say that it's basically dead weight she felt a bit angry but that washed away she sighed " just try your best . It's what I do. " she meowed with a smile she flicked her ears as he said she was the first ex-kittypet he met . She felt him lick her shoulder and smiled yet again and playfully cuffed his right ear now setting her paw back down on the soft grass " do you have a mentor ? " she asked since she was getting used to being in the clan and their ranks at first she was puzzled as to why a she cat or a tom would tell some medium sized she cats or toms what to do she thought they were their mom or dad but she soon found out that they were mentors . She wondered if brokenpaw had one too .
Brokenpaw shrugged, he didn't know if he was of any help to ThunderClan honestly, he never really did anything, he barely left camp and whenever he did, he either got lost or didn't do anything, even if he had to hunt for his clan, no one knew what it was like carrying dead weight, it messed him up when running and he often ended up tripping on it. "That's what I do, my best, but I hate having to carry my paw around and not even being able to step on it without being in pain." He mewed and hissed at her paw as she cuffed his ear, even if it was playful, he didn't like it. "Don't do that, it's not funny." He said before quickly calming down and shaking his head. "What's the point of having a mentor if you can't even fight..?" He asked before once again, laying his head on her shoulder and gazing at the grass, as if it was now the most interesting thing in the world.

Last edited by Gone; March 15th, 2018 at 11:43 PM.
Old March 16th, 2018, 04:12 AM

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

This was a nightmare. Caliapaw had never, ever been afraid of blood before - she hadn’t been afraid of tending to anyone either, but now, she had never been more scared. Torn between loyalty to her family and her duty to the Clan, she didn’t answer Mistwing for a second - until that second grew too long, and she knew she was doing the wrong thing. Tearing her gaze away from Doepaw, the young medicine cat wearily fixed it on the other warrior. ”Come in, sit down, let me take a look at you.” The words sounded strained and came out in a quick manner, even though it felt like she’d said them a million times already - perhaps this wouldn’t take this long. There was a lot of blood, but most of it appeared to be dried by now - the she cat would have to take a look at all of her minor cuts in a moment, but the thing that worried her most was the gash on her eye. ”How are all of you still alive?” Caliapaw questioned under her breath, turning to glance at the herb storage - it would last, but not for long. Thank goodness new-leaf was here, soon it would be time to go out and get new herbs. She would have to travel to other Clans for some… just the thought of that sent a shudder down her spine. Wheatfur hadn’t taught her anything about what the “proper” way to do this was, and with tensions already high, the last thing she needed was to make the wrong remark to the wrong cat. Sometimes the medicine cat wished she was able to control her emotions better. She knew what to do with her mind - but when it came to the heart, she was still figuring everything out.
Mistwing obediently followed the medicine cat's apprentice, too weary to think intently about the situation. As Mistwing sat in front of Caliapaw, her ears twitched at the muttered words, not caring enough to attempt to catch the words. Caliapaw's apprehension, however, was obvious, even to Mistwing's mind which was dulled with pain. She closed her good eyes and took a shaky breath, for a moment pretending that the reason why she couldn't see out of her left eye was simply because it was closed. As she turned her gaze back to Caliapaw, she winced at the involuntary movement of her wounded eye. "Do you think there's anything you can do?"
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.

Last edited by Radler; March 16th, 2018 at 04:12 AM.
Old March 16th, 2018, 10:36 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Honeykit smiled a little and nodded. It must be kinda nice sometimes to have been an only-kit. "Your parents must think your pretty special." She meowed, her voice quiet.
Bingo looked at his paws. He stayed silent for a moment before saying in a whisper that was barely audible,"Yeah..."
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 16th, 2018, 12:48 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"E-exploring the t-t-territory could b-be fun I-I guess thou-gh I don't k-k-know if C-c-c-coldheart would be o-okay with b-but me a-and Berrypaw h-have snuck o-off before a-and nobody noticed s-so may-be this t-time would g-go well t-t-to~" Lambpaw chirped, happy that Ferretpelt seemed interested in her and not standoffish like half the warriors she met.
Ferretpelt smiled and shook his head. "You don't know...? As long as you are with an experienced warrior, it is perfectly okay for a new apprentice to go out of camp. You're not a kit anymore, so you don't have to stay in camp all the time anymore. You are free to go out, but since you are fairly new as an apprentice, I will go with you. But you don't have to actually 'sneak out'.
Whoever told you that you're confined to camp like a kit, Well, let's just say they're mouse brained. Like, really, really mouse brained." He chuckled and perked his ears as a breeze blew by them, bringing a warmth that felt good on his short pelt after the cold of leaf-bare. He tilted his head at Lambpaw. "I am assuming that your mentor told you not to go out...? If she did, then she really knows nothing about apprentices and their new freedoms." He laughed and shook his his head. "Of, course, I am not trying to talk bad about her, it's just..." He sighed. "Well, just remember you don't need permission to leave camp anymore. You're old enough to go out by yourself..." He turned towards the camp entrance, smiling back at her. "Well, shall we?" He padded towards the entrance, his tail making a sweeping motion in a gesture for her to follow him.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 16th, 2018, 01:24 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Ferretpelt smiled and shook his head. "You don't know...? As long as you are with an experienced warrior, it is perfectly okay for a new apprentice to go out of camp. You're not a kit anymore, so you don't have to stay in camp all the time anymore. You are free to go out, but since you are fairly new as an apprentice, I will go with you. But you don't have to actually 'sneak out'.
Whoever told you that you're confined to camp like a kit, Well, let's just say they're mouse brained. Like, really, really mouse brained." He chuckled and perked his ears as a breeze blew by them, bringing a warmth that felt good on his short pelt after the cold of leaf-bare. He tilted his head at Lambpaw. "I am assuming that your mentor told you not to go out...? If she did, then she really knows nothing about apprentices and their new freedoms." He laughed and shook his his head. "Of, course, I am not trying to talk bad about her, it's just..." He sighed. "Well, just remember you don't need permission to leave camp anymore. You're old enough to go out by yourself..." He turned towards the camp entrance, smiling back at her. "Well, shall we?" He padded towards the entrance, his tail making a sweeping motion in a gesture for her to follow him.
"O-Okay!" Lambpaw beamed deciding that it was okay to show her outward excitement that a handsome warrior had asked her to go out of camp and not some cocky apprentice who thought they knew the territory like the back of their paw (which for the record they didn't). Not to say that some of her peers weren't amazing but, sadly the vast majority were either way too overconfident in their abilities or totally standoffish and rude, "W-would it b-be okay i-if we w-w-would pick s-o-me flowers on our way? I l-l-like making f-flower crowns o-r just p-putting them b-behind my ear...they l-look p-pretty that w-w-way." She cooed smiling at the thought of the nice scented flora, "O-or we c-could just w-walk and c-chat t-t-that be fine too." She added as she started to follow the tom-cat contemplating whether or not to entwine her tail with his. NO THAT WOULD BE WEIRD! Lambpaw then loudly chided herself mad for even thinking such a thing.

Last edited by Tavvi; March 18th, 2018 at 07:57 PM.
Old March 16th, 2018, 03:46 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Brokenpaw shrugged, he didn't know if he was of any help to ThunderClan honestly, he never really did anything, he barely left camp and whenever he did, he either got lost or didn't do anything, even if he had to hunt for his clan, no one knew what it was like carrying dead weight, it messed him up when running and he often ended up tripping on it. "That's what I do, my best, but I hate having to carry my paw around and not even being able to step on it without being in pain." He mewed and hissed at her paw as she cuffed his ear, even if it was playful, he didn't like it. "Don't do that, it's not funny." He said before quickly calming down and shaking his head. "What's the point of having a mentor if you can't even fight..?" He asked before once again, laying his head on her shoulder and gazing at the grass, as if it was now the most interesting thing in the world.
Rileyflower nodded as he said ' don't do that ' then she flattened her ears a bit as he said ' when you can't even fight ' then sighed " maybe not with claws or teeth but you can with words. You can use words to harm cats and scar them or put belief into them. Words are a powerful thing amongst many other things . How do the leaders get their clans to fight for the protection of their home and for them? With words they use them in such a way that they make us warriors believe that what ever we are doing sound right . You can do it to " she meowed and she was surprised for as long as she has been here she's grown a lot more then she ever thought she would . She sighed again " and sugar don't ever and I mean ever think that you can't do anything . " she meowed a bit sternly now looking at him with a smile .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; March 16th, 2018 at 03:46 PM.
Closed Thread