Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:31 AM

Old March 26th, 2017, 10:50 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post

The first response was an immediate yowl coming from the grey tom’s maw. He fell to the ground, his paws sprawled around him, panting heavily. Yet, he didn’t say anything, and he completely went against her orders. Why would he fight back? Just so she could kill her own sister? What type of issues were she going through to be that sinister? When she choked him, he felt his life flashed before his eyes. He replaced her face with Bluepaw’s--who at the time choked him, hard, but not as hard as she was choking him. Was she doing this on purpose? So he’ll feel the pain more?

‘’Ahhhhh!’’ His scream was loud and short, being cut off for the fear of neighboring cats. For some odd reason he knew that if he didn’t die, she would take it out on others, or worse---Asterpaw. He wouldn’t allow her to hurt Asterpaw. ‘’Ohhhh, darling!’’ He exclaimed in agonizing pain. The way she dug her claws into him, he withheld a scream, a sob, or anything that associated itself with a weaker status. ‘’The pain is incredible!” Even in his time of death why had he needed to act so...foolish? So cruelly playful when he was being broken down. A moon ago, he wouldn’t acted this way. He would scream. He would yowl and hoped someone came to his rescue, but within a moon...he grew. A lot.

‘’I-I’m n-not going to f-f-f-fight you.’’ He managed to gag out from under the pressure of Alabasterpaw’s paws. Gladly, he would had loved to fight her, but, no matter how demonic she was...she was Asterpaw’s sister. The tom did not think that Asterpaw would enjoy her sister being hurt, or possibly killed. And, Azulpaw never had a strong stomach for blood sport. But where was a brother when you needed him? Though Bluepaw and he has his differences, weren’t they always suppose to be there for each other? That no matter what, they would fight for one another, no matter who against?

Azulpaw only managed a weak smile at her next words, twisting his maw into a dark smirk. ‘’Wouldn’t that be lovely for the both of us, darling? You don’t want me to be with your sister anyway, so why are you complaining? Allow me to feel what I want to feel. It wouldn’t matter much when I’m gone.’’ He seethed, rasping and coughing. ‘’It’s funny, honestly. You’re just jealous because no one will ever do this for you. As far as I can tell, I don’t see any toms lining up to associate themselves with you. And, to add while I’m still alive, I’m glad I don’t have a chance with her. I’m glad she isn’t interested. It lifts a large weight off my soul and it will be easier to leave without her crying over me when I’m gone. It’s a sign that she will quickly move on, and not put her life on pause because of a cat like...me.’’ It truly did break his heart. Why was Alabasterpaw doing this on purpose? He knew Asterpaw was with Bluepaw. He knew of it all, he didn’t need to be reminded of the sort. It was made pretty clear that moon ago that she would remain devoted to him until his heart was healed. Until he were ready to discard her away.

This did little to affect Azulpaw. ‘’You may think I’m dying for no apparent reason, but I am. A serious reason beyond matters--It’s this thing called love, something you don’t know about, evidently.’’ He staggered, and fell to his side. Weak and exhausted. He could practically feel the blood oozing out of his back like a dripping waterfall of redness. A moon ago, he was in a lot of pain. He thought it would be unbearable for him, but as he was going through it again. It felt normal. A sensation of doable pain that no longer sent sparks running through him. He would yowl--of course, it still hurt him, but he felt as if he didn’t matter anymore.

Thinking on Asterpaw’s words, "You care about your friends. You came to get me out of that bush, and you pushed me away to keep me safe even when I didn't understand...like my guardian angel. You're more comfortable and more fun to be around then Bluepaw. And now I realize you would do anything. For me, and I'm guessing for Silverpaw and whoever your other friends are. Maybe Bluepaw." Guardian angel? Azulpaw would had never used those words to describe himself. He was definitely no angel, but he could tell why it played hand in hand. From day one, from becoming friends with Bluepaw, the tom knew that his true friends came first no matter what. He had no family to count on, so friends were the next best thing. Although the young tom would never had imagined that his life would end up this way...he oddly didn’t regret it. Even the abuse from the wicked,demented sister. He got to meet an amazing blue cat. And, he would be able to watch and protect her from the great heavens of starclan. He would be able to care for her, to look out for her, and send her comfort whenever she needed it.

And, Silverpaw…the sudden thought of the younger silver feline’s name caught him off guard. He never even got to say goodbye to her. Or, Bluepaw--and the last thing they did was fight.

And, here he lay enduring every blowing hit until the last was ready to send him into complete utter darkness, where he’ll be looking down at himself. Where he’ll shake his head, but approve of living such a noble-like life. A jerky life, but nobly filled as well. The grey tom could see it now. A dead body...at least a funeral? At least some flowers to know he was appreciated by the clan? Anything at all? Maybe an I love you to make him feel as if he were greatly. Will he receive anything along those lines? Anything at all?

Who would walk him to starclan…?

The tom yowled once more, and whimpered slightly, a few tears streaming their way down. ‘’No matter what you say, I won’t fight...back.’’ He was weakened, but he refused to fight back. He dropped his head heavily onto the ground, his eyes fluttering constantly. He blinked the shut, forced them to stay close. The last thing he wanted was to see Alabasterpaw for the last time. So, he envisioned Asterpaw instead. Her curious nature, her sweet and sarcastic attitude. He envision the soft blue fur, and her green eyes. He envisioned her fully until the image stuck in his mind, and once his last breath was ready to leave…

When will that be?

How will he knew when it was time for him to go?

And, just then he felt as if he did have a miracle. A familiar scent flooded his nostrils, and he opened his eyes to see the piebald tom just in time to save him. Azulpaw felt like he was soaring--did Bluepaw come to get rid of Alabasterpaw? To save him from his untimely death?

But instead the piebald tom hovered above him, watching him as he laid helpless on the ground. Azulpaw wanted to call out, he wanted to yell at the tom, but he couldn’t. He was exhausted. He was fatigued, so he laid there, hoping Bluepaw would do something about the situation. Bluepaw only looked down at his old friend, a swelling of pride entering into his heart. His eyes flickered towards the abuser, and he gave her a curt nod. ‘’Why are you lollygagging around? Why isn’t he dead yet?’’ The blue-eyed tom narrowed his eyes. He had come across this way, following the scent of his beloved Asterpaw. ‘’I sure hope you haven’t broken our agreement. Ast has nothing to do with this--this nonsense! If she’s hurt Alabasterpaw, I will end you myself. You’ll be joining Azulpaw...or going where you know you belong.’’ He hissed her way before jumping over the tom to continue his search. Though he appear to not know that the blue cat was well hidden behind a bush. A bush he walked past and carried on, thinking he would find her soon.

Azulpaw watched as he came and went. So, quick, so fast without a word of acknowledgement to him. Was he in on this plan as well? The thought made Azulpaw’s heart cry out in pain, in agony, and if heart’s could cry, his would be crying a waterfall.

‘’You heard him,’’ the grey tom rasped. Now that he knew the truth, the light appeared closer than ever. All he had to do was reach out and grab it...every pain he felt would cease, and he would be free. Free with the birds. Free-er than the birds. As he closed his eyes once more, he could see that lovely blue she-cat he adored. ‘’I would die for her over and over and over again. And for you, Alabasterpaw? I’m not sure if anyone would even dare walk over a puddle for you let alone die for you.’’ His voice was soft, and genuine. It wasn’t snarkish, or snappy, but a simple saying of truth the she needed to hear. Not that she would care at all what he had to say.

The tom was all fight out. Finding out that Bluepaw wanted Alabasterpaw to end him was the catch of the prey. He knew where he belonged. After all the times he shared with the piebald tom...this was how he repaid a brother? It was sad, really, but the fact that the truth was finally surfacing brought a lightness on his heart. Azulpaw allowed a smile to cross over his muzzle as he felt a sudden faintness ready to take over. He was in the constant battle of light and black, and as much as he tried to fight back, there was only so much he could take place. ‘’Don’t worry. If it pains you to know this...I will always die for your sister.’’ It was an underlying message that he hoped Alabasterpaw would get, that it would set her on edge. Frankly, he felt the tension that she was jealous because Asterpaw was receiving all the attention and it was never her.

‘’Always and forever. If we were in a...loophole...I would go through the pain all over again.’’ He rasped out, his voice heavy. Then, he grew quiet. His eyes stayed close, and he felt his mind empty out. A sudden wave of blackness over washed him, consuming his sight, and allowing a coldness to seep through his body.

The yowl of pain, followed by the scream, seemed to send a surge of energy through Asterpaw's body. She could do this. Why is Alabasterpaw doing this? She thought. Why was her sister suddenly such an evil cat? Breaking someone's heart was nothing compared to what she was doing now. And while she knew emotional pain could be much worse then physical...whatever Alabasterpaw was doing sounded like she was tearing him apart. I'm not going to fight you. But it had sounded much more pained and difficult to say when he had actually said it. He needed to fight back! And yet, he was just letting her kill him. Just allowing her to choke him, stab her claws into him, kick him...all of that. Without a single movement to get her off. To fight her.

Alabasterpaw smirked and looked down at him. "Making jokes, are we? I don't think that's a good idea," She laughed darkly. The she cat hated his attitude. It was scum like him that didn't belong in the Clans. That didn't have any business so much as speaking a single word to her sister. His words only infuriated her. Because some of them-- weren't true. Did he really think that little of her, that she wouldn't so much as cry? "Believe what you would like to." She shrugged, before kicking him again. She knew Asterpaw was hidden somewhere. Did Azulpaw know that? Did he know she could be anywhere around here and listening in this very second? His next words sent a shock through her. He can't love her. She's Asterpaw. Only an idiot would be in love with my sister. She thought, shaking her head. Surely he was bluffing, or lying, or something of equal untruth. "You're lying." Alabasterpaw snarled,

Asterpaw, on the other hand, heard every word. And she believed it. It was him. It had always been him. And now, because of her stupidity, she was going to lose him forever. "No..." Her voice trailed off and she got to her paws. Though still somewhat weak, she was now stronger because of this realization. Alabasterpaw didn't love her. And Bluepaw? Honestly, she believed he had more of an obsession then true love. And while obsessions would fade, what if it came back? Maybe it was time she left it. But she had given her word...and so far, she had never broken her word. Breaking her word made her seem untrustworthy, something she never-- ever-- wanted to be.

Alabasterpaw shrugged. So he wouldn't fight back? Easier for her. And then Bluepaw approached-- thank goodness Asterpaw was far away by now, she hoped. Maybe she hadn't been able to watch, maybe she'd gone to go get help. "Alright, alright! I'll finish him off." She rolled her eyes and turned back to the tom, blue hues gleaming cruelly. "Time to end it." She laughed, raising her paw to deliver the final blow-- and then he started talking again. Might as well let him. He won't be saying anything pretty soon-- well, in SkyClan, at least. The she cat thought with a shrug, curling her tail around her paws and listening. After a while, she allowed her eyes to stray elsewhere. Who cared? Love was weak. Dying for someone was stupid. And yet here he was-- in love with and dying for her sister. "Go ahead. Die for the cat who doesn't really care. Die for the cat who wouldn't do the same for you. Die for the cat who didn't want you to." She shrugged, and lifted her paw again, getting ready to bring it down.

I would die for her over and over again. She felt like those words were going to rip a hole through her heart. Not to mention the newfound betrayal of Bluepaw...why? How? He didn't love her. He wouldn't be partaking in the death of a cat she cared about so much if he did. Because love was putting someone else's needs before your own. Wanting them to be happy at all costs. And Azulpaw was doing that for her right now...he really did love her. And she had never wished more that she could take this from him, do something-- anything-- to get Alabasterpaw away. She wanted her own sister gone. He's really going to die. For whatever reason, she had thought some miracle might happen and he would be okay. But he wasn't. This was actually going to happen, and she didn't know what to do.

And then she leapt out of the bushes just in time to see Alabasterpaw stab him again. She didn't know how deep her claws sunk in, and she didn't care. All her emotions, her anger and her...love? Whatever it was, they were all moving around inside her and making her angry. "Touch him again, and I swear I'll kill you." She snarled, her voice low and serious. She was blocking Alabasterpaw from so much as brushing her tail against him. "Can't you see what you're doing? He's had enough. I never thought you would do something like this, Alli. I never thought Bluepaw would be in on this. I don't care what you say or do to me, but you have to stop hurting Azulpaw. Leave him alone...please." She mewed, her voice growing softer near the end. She looked at her half-sister, her own flesh and blood...the cat she would have trusted more then anyone else in the Clans just a moon ago was now someone she didn't recognize. Someone she knew to stay away from.

Alabasterpaw could see the seriousness in her sister's eyes. She knew Asterpaw wasn't joking. Whatever was going on-- if she continued this now, there was a high risk that she could die. And although she guessed Asterpaw was in no position to kill her, she didn't want to find out. "This isn't over." She warned, but when the blue feline lunged for her, she slunk away back into the shadows. Back into her kingdom, where she would stay until it was safe to plan her next move. And next time? She'd make sure Asterpaw never so much as heard a yowl. Next time, she would finish him off. She didn't think her claws had inflicted enough damage. They hadn't gone in that deep. There will be another time. The she cat thought, as she continued to move away.

And now Asterpaw turned back to Azulpaw. She was terrified. He hadn't died, had he? "I'm s-sorry...I never w-wanted this to h-happen..." She choked out, sitting down beside him. Asterpaw didn't know whether to touch him or not. He looked like Alabasterpaw had finally broken him once and for all. And maybe Bluepaw had, too...the one cat that he had trusted more then anyone else, at least as far as Asterpaw knew, had turned around and betrayed him. How could he? Why would he do this? "I'm begging you to stay alive. I hate to beg, you k-know that...b-but I'm begging you. There are so many cats who need you." She paused for a moment, taking a shuddering breath. Asterpaw was truly terrified. She had stopped Alabasterpaw-- hadn't she? Maybe not. Maybe Alabasterpaw had already given the killing blow before she had run off. "I need you." The words seemed to come so easily to her.

And she truly meant them. Now she lay down beside him-- gently, barely touching him-- and looked at him, her eyes soft and pained. She couldn't stand the thought that he could actually die even though Alabasterpaw was gone now. "Stay with me..." She whispered, and then another thought sprang to mind. Bluepaw. What was she supposed to do now? The cat she had sworn to stay with had taken part in the near death of a cat she cared about very, very much. "Do you need me to go?" Asterpaw asked, getting to her paws. Maybe she should. What if Bluepaw came back? He would only hurt Azulpaw more for being around her, when it wasn't even his fault in the first place. That wasn't fair at all, and the blue she cat knew this should have been her. She was the root of the problem. If Alabasterpaw had destroyed her instead, everything would stop. No more pain for any of them.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 26th, 2017, 12:58 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

The yowl of pain, followed by the scream, seemed to send a surge of energy through Asterpaw's body. She could do this. Why is Alabasterpaw doing this? She thought. Why was her sister suddenly such an evil cat? Breaking someone's heart was nothing compared to what she was doing now. And while she knew emotional pain could be much worse then physical...whatever Alabasterpaw was doing sounded like she was tearing him apart. I'm not going to fight you. But it had sounded much more pained and difficult to say when he had actually said it. He needed to fight back! And yet, he was just letting her kill him. Just allowing her to choke him, stab her claws into him, kick him...all of that. Without a single movement to get her off. To fight her.

Alabasterpaw smirked and looked down at him. "Making jokes, are we? I don't think that's a good idea," She laughed darkly. The she cat hated his attitude. It was scum like him that didn't belong in the Clans. That didn't have any business so much as speaking a single word to her sister. His words only infuriated her. Because some of them-- weren't true. Did he really think that little of her, that she wouldn't so much as cry? "Believe what you would like to." She shrugged, before kicking him again. She knew Asterpaw was hidden somewhere. Did Azulpaw know that? Did he know she could be anywhere around here and listening in this very second? His next words sent a shock through her. He can't love her. She's Asterpaw. Only an idiot would be in love with my sister. She thought, shaking her head. Surely he was bluffing, or lying, or something of equal untruth. "You're lying." Alabasterpaw snarled,

Asterpaw, on the other hand, heard every word. And she believed it. It was him. It had always been him. And now, because of her stupidity, she was going to lose him forever. "No..." Her voice trailed off and she got to her paws. Though still somewhat weak, she was now stronger because of this realization. Alabasterpaw didn't love her. And Bluepaw? Honestly, she believed he had more of an obsession then true love. And while obsessions would fade, what if it came back? Maybe it was time she left it. But she had given her word...and so far, she had never broken her word. Breaking her word made her seem untrustworthy, something she never-- ever-- wanted to be.

Alabasterpaw shrugged. So he wouldn't fight back? Easier for her. And then Bluepaw approached-- thank goodness Asterpaw was far away by now, she hoped. Maybe she hadn't been able to watch, maybe she'd gone to go get help. "Alright, alright! I'll finish him off." She rolled her eyes and turned back to the tom, blue hues gleaming cruelly. "Time to end it." She laughed, raising her paw to deliver the final blow-- and then he started talking again. Might as well let him. He won't be saying anything pretty soon-- well, in SkyClan, at least. The she cat thought with a shrug, curling her tail around her paws and listening. After a while, she allowed her eyes to stray elsewhere. Who cared? Love was weak. Dying for someone was stupid. And yet here he was-- in love with and dying for her sister. "Go ahead. Die for the cat who doesn't really care. Die for the cat who wouldn't do the same for you. Die for the cat who didn't want you to." She shrugged, and lifted her paw again, getting ready to bring it down.

I would die for her over and over again. She felt like those words were going to rip a hole through her heart. Not to mention the newfound betrayal of Bluepaw...why? How? He didn't love her. He wouldn't be partaking in the death of a cat she cared about so much if he did. Because love was putting someone else's needs before your own. Wanting them to be happy at all costs. And Azulpaw was doing that for her right now...he really did love her. And she had never wished more that she could take this from him, do something-- anything-- to get Alabasterpaw away. She wanted her own sister gone. He's really going to die. For whatever reason, she had thought some miracle might happen and he would be okay. But he wasn't. This was actually going to happen, and she didn't know what to do.

And then she leapt out of the bushes just in time to see Alabasterpaw stab him again. She didn't know how deep her claws sunk in, and she didn't care. All her emotions, her anger and her...love? Whatever it was, they were all moving around inside her and making her angry. "Touch him again, and I swear I'll kill you." She snarled, her voice low and serious. She was blocking Alabasterpaw from so much as brushing her tail against him. "Can't you see what you're doing? He's had enough. I never thought you would do something like this, Alli. I never thought Bluepaw would be in on this. I don't care what you say or do to me, but you have to stop hurting Azulpaw. Leave him alone...please." She mewed, her voice growing softer near the end. She looked at her half-sister, her own flesh and blood...the cat she would have trusted more then anyone else in the Clans just a moon ago was now someone she didn't recognize. Someone she knew to stay away from.

Alabasterpaw could see the seriousness in her sister's eyes. She knew Asterpaw wasn't joking. Whatever was going on-- if she continued this now, there was a high risk that she could die. And although she guessed Asterpaw was in no position to kill her, she didn't want to find out. "This isn't over." She warned, but when the blue feline lunged for her, she slunk away back into the shadows. Back into her kingdom, where she would stay until it was safe to plan her next move. And next time? She'd make sure Asterpaw never so much as heard a yowl. Next time, she would finish him off. She didn't think her claws had inflicted enough damage. They hadn't gone in that deep. There will be another time. The she cat thought, as she continued to move away.

And now Asterpaw turned back to Azulpaw. She was terrified. He hadn't died, had he? "I'm s-sorry...I never w-wanted this to h-happen..." She choked out, sitting down beside him. Asterpaw didn't know whether to touch him or not. He looked like Alabasterpaw had finally broken him once and for all. And maybe Bluepaw had, too...the one cat that he had trusted more then anyone else, at least as far as Asterpaw knew, had turned around and betrayed him. How could he? Why would he do this? "I'm begging you to stay alive. I hate to beg, you k-know that...b-but I'm begging you. There are so many cats who need you." She paused for a moment, taking a shuddering breath. Asterpaw was truly terrified. She had stopped Alabasterpaw-- hadn't she? Maybe not. Maybe Alabasterpaw had already given the killing blow before she had run off. "I need you." The words seemed to come so easily to her.

And she truly meant them. Now she lay down beside him-- gently, barely touching him-- and looked at him, her eyes soft and pained. She couldn't stand the thought that he could actually die even though Alabasterpaw was gone now. "Stay with me..." She whispered, and then another thought sprang to mind. Bluepaw. What was she supposed to do now? The cat she had sworn to stay with had taken part in the near death of a cat she cared about very, very much. "Do you need me to go?" Asterpaw asked, getting to her paws. Maybe she should. What if Bluepaw came back? He would only hurt Azulpaw more for being around her, when it wasn't even his fault in the first place. That wasn't fair at all, and the blue she cat knew this should have been her. She was the root of the problem. If Alabasterpaw had destroyed her instead, everything would stop. No more pain for any of them.

‘’Believe what you would like,’’
the grey tom mocked her, a faint laugh escaping his maw before he entered into a deep visual of nothingness. And, in this nothingness he felt his heart light as a feather. His eyes didn’t blink open anyway, and he was practically in his own world. He was hoping that his last words weren’t that. He was hoping that he would had became a warrior...fought in an important battle...settled down...had kits, maybe even got to meet his grandkits if he were lucky, but life had a twisted way of promising him these things. Yet, life never entitled the grey tom to anything. The world did not owe him anything. As brutal as the truth was, it was there. Life never told him whether he would live or die. Whether he would love or be loved. Whether he would get all the things he desired. Life was cruel. And, as that sudden coldness left his body, he felt a welcoming warmth, and he opened his eyes.

A beautiful field of flowers.

Flowers laid everywhere, and the tom wondered whether he was dead. It bright. The sun, shining down on his pelt, making it into a glowy blue. His pain was gone. He was light. He was in a colorful world; a new world that consisted of flowers...all types of flowers.

Why flowers?

The tom did not understand this, but he felt happy that he was here. It felt like...home. Was this the great starclan that every good cat went to? Full of flowers and...what was that?...the smell of pine needles. Oh, goodness, he remembered that smell like the back of his paw. The tom looked around the place, taking light steps to know where he was. When he stopped to see large pine trees, their scent lingered into his nose, mixing with the faint scent of the multiple colored flowers.

‘’Wow.’’ He was speechless. Not only was this place pretty, but it held an endearing scent that he couldn’t comprehend...or quite remember what made him so fond of it. However, the tom soaked it in anyway, and he rolled onto his back, rolling in the scent, enjoying the softness of it. He loved this scent. It brought him joy to his once broken heart.

His once broken heart

His once heart

That’s when realization started to sink in. That scent, no wonder he was fond it, it was...Asterpaw’s. It was the last scent he deeply inhaled before being tortured by Alabasterpaw--the sly beast. Her scent was his...where was he? What was this place? Was there a place between Starclan and the clans? Was this a type of...limbo of some sort? His own personal limbo until someone came to get him?

"I'm s-sorry...I never w-wanted this to h-happen..."

The tom’s ears twitched, and he sat up, staggering to his paws. He looked around, wondering where the voice came from. He knew exactly who it was, but was is possible that she was here to? Had Alabasterpaw went against his wishes and harm her after killing him? ‘’Asterpaw!’’ He shouted loudly, but only in response, he got an echo. ‘’Asterpaw!!’’ He screamed forcefully, his voice becoming hoarse. Why was she not answering him? Was she there with him as well? The tom let out small pants, and felt himself going into hyperventilation.

Azulpaw ran through the fields, hoping to find some end point, but it seemed that this place went on forever. He wanted to follow the voice, hoping he would be led to the blue she-cat. ‘’Asterpaw!” He yelled once more, threatening tears coming down his cheek. He stopped running, and sat down on his haunches, down casted. ‘’...I never wanted this to happen either. Not this way.’’ He replied. He curled his tail around himself, looking around slightly. The flower nests forever went on, all sorts of colors, pretty colors. Even the sky was a beautiful pinkish blue color. A color he rarely noticed, but he was alone. He never been in this place before, and so far...no one welcomed him. He clearly could hear voices. Voices that were tempting him. Mocking him in a way of using the she-cat that he died for.

‘’It’s good that I’ll have a piece of her with me...wherever I am.’’ The tom shuddered and let out a sigh. He still wondered where he was, and at first he was happy to be in this place, but he wasn’t ready to come here. He wanted to be wherever his clan was. Wherever his friends were. He wanted to be near Asterpaw. He would do anything to hear his chatty friend, Silverpaw. Anything to be out this place and with reality. But, what if it was reality? What if it was where he belonged, and was waiting until someone came to get him?

Azulpaw decided he would lay down. The tom tucked his paws in, and wrapped his tail around him, and buried his head deep within him as much as he could. He began to close his eyes, allowing the tears to cascade. He missed them. He left the world, knowing he had nothing to offer.

‘’Come to my funeral?’’ The words were joke, but the fact that it took a realistic term haunted him. ‘’Bring flowers, it will be greatly appreciated.’’ And, now he had all the flowers in the world...with no one to admire their beauty and share with. The tom silently cried, and he close his tight, all numbness corrupting him.

"I'm begging you to stay alive. I hate to beg, you k-know that...b-but I'm begging you. There are so many cats who need you." The darkness was there. No more light. No more flowers. No more pine needles, yet the scent lingered. The tom didn’t know why, but when he tried to open his eyes, he felt a jolt of pain within every inch of his body. Where he was before, that pain wasn’t there. Then, he heard that voice again. Appearing closer than before, making his ears twitch slightly. The tom kept his eyes closed, but he knew who was before him. He knew who was right there waiting for him to wake up. But, he did not know if it were all a dream, or if he was being played with again by reality.

"I need you."

Those three simple words, and he felt a pinch on his heart. This time his ears twitched again, more noticeable, and he fluttered open his eyes greeted by the blue she-cat. He allowed a soft smile to cross his muzzle. He wanted to sit up, but groaned from his pain. His breathing staggered, so he laid back down, eyeing her as much as he could. ‘’After all this time...you finally begged...see was that...so...so...so...hard, master?’’ He mewed, flinching every time he spoke.

‘’I...don’t...don’t...don’t….know what...happened...but...but,’’ He trailed off, and shook his head slightly. He couldn’t get the words he wanted to say out his mouth, so he kept his shut, but he had hoped Asterpaw understood where he was coming from. It felt as if Alabasterpaw’s nails were still raking his back, spilling his blood. And, thinking of the white feline, he wondered where she went off too. As long as Asterpaw was fine and alive, he was okay with everything else.

‘’W...w...Bluepaw?’’ He huffed, his eyes widening. Where was he? Asterpaw couldn’t know about Bluepaw’s true intentions. He sincerely wanted to tell her, but his energy was drained. He felt nothing like he did when he was with the field of flowers. Oh, why had he come back to endure this pain? At her next words, however, it gave him a reason as to why he was enduring that pain. Though her voice was small; a whisper, he gave a faint smile. ‘’I...I’ll..I’ll always...s...stay.’’ He managed to finish to his surprise. He felt a sense of pride come onto him, as he fixated his eyes on the blue she-cat. He didn’t want her to leave. Not at this moment, when he needed the comfort the most. He tried to laugh, but ended up coughing and gagging. ‘’Are you really...g...going to..leave...me alone,’’ He paused, flinching. ‘’...here...in the wake...of...of..of...my own...blood?’’ He finished, weakly. Although he was ecstatic to see her, and he wanted to talk to her, his body was in too much pain. At the moment, he wished to lay there until he deemed himself well enough to move about.

‘’Hey, Alabasterpaw I can’t find-!’’ Bluepaw ran back to where he thought he would find the white demon. However, she wasn’t there, and he had to quickly manuever himself to an exasperated gasp at seeing Azulpaw helpless on the ground. ‘’Oh, my! You need to see Ebonypaw!’’ He says, forcing his voice to be laced with concern. He knew Azulpaw knew the truth of their relationship, and he gave him a deadly glare. Azulpaw did not bother to look at his lying friend of a brother. Instead, he kept a steady gaze on Asterpaw, and he fell into a quiet state. Bluepaw took a step closer towards Asterpaw, giving her a nuzzle. ‘’I tried looking everywhere for you! I thought you were lost...are you alright?’’ He asked, looking around her to check for anything that harmed her pelt. If he so much as to find a simple speck, he would be going after Alabasterpaw with his fangs ready to sink into her pelt. ‘’I can’t believe Azulpaw got hurt...who could had done this?’’ He asked, mocking his worrisome expression. Whereas on the inside, he was fumbling. Why haven’t Alabasterpaw completed her deed as she was told? What made her task unfinished? He wanted to scoff, knowing he should had completed the deed. She was an absolute failure, and if he ever had a chance to run into her again, he would show her--make her feel what it is like to deliver a killing blow. Since, this wasn’t the time to seek the white feline out, he had to keep up an appearance. With an innocent smile on his face, and his maw curled into an upturned worrisome expression.
Old March 26th, 2017, 02:39 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

‘’Believe what you would like,’’ the grey tom mocked her, a faint laugh escaping his maw before he entered into a deep visual of nothingness. And, in this nothingness he felt his heart light as a feather. His eyes didn’t blink open anyway, and he was practically in his own world. He was hoping that his last words weren’t that. He was hoping that he would had became a warrior...fought in an important battle...settled down...had kits, maybe even got to meet his grandkits if he were lucky, but life had a twisted way of promising him these things. Yet, life never entitled the grey tom to anything. The world did not owe him anything. As brutal as the truth was, it was there. Life never told him whether he would live or die. Whether he would love or be loved. Whether he would get all the things he desired. Life was cruel. And, as that sudden coldness left his body, he felt a welcoming warmth, and he opened his eyes.

A beautiful field of flowers.

Flowers laid everywhere, and the tom wondered whether he was dead. It bright. The sun, shining down on his pelt, making it into a glowy blue. His pain was gone. He was light. He was in a colorful world; a new world that consisted of flowers...all types of flowers.

Why flowers?

The tom did not understand this, but he felt happy that he was here. It felt like...home. Was this the great starclan that every good cat went to? Full of flowers and...what was that?...the smell of pine needles. Oh, goodness, he remembered that smell like the back of his paw. The tom looked around the place, taking light steps to know where he was. When he stopped to see large pine trees, their scent lingered into his nose, mixing with the faint scent of the multiple colored flowers.

‘’Wow.’’ He was speechless. Not only was this place pretty, but it held an endearing scent that he couldn’t comprehend...or quite remember what made him so fond of it. However, the tom soaked it in anyway, and he rolled onto his back, rolling in the scent, enjoying the softness of it. He loved this scent. It brought him joy to his once broken heart.

His once broken heart

His once heart

That’s when realization started to sink in. That scent, no wonder he was fond it, it was...Asterpaw’s. It was the last scent he deeply inhaled before being tortured by Alabasterpaw--the sly beast. Her scent was his...where was he? What was this place? Was there a place between Starclan and the clans? Was this a type of...limbo of some sort? His own personal limbo until someone came to get him?

"I'm s-sorry...I never w-wanted this to h-happen..."

The tom’s ears twitched, and he sat up, staggering to his paws. He looked around, wondering where the voice came from. He knew exactly who it was, but was is possible that she was here to? Had Alabasterpaw went against his wishes and harm her after killing him? ‘’Asterpaw!’’ He shouted loudly, but only in response, he got an echo. ‘’Asterpaw!!’’ He screamed forcefully, his voice becoming hoarse. Why was she not answering him? Was she there with him as well? The tom let out small pants, and felt himself going into hyperventilation.

Azulpaw ran through the fields, hoping to find some end point, but it seemed that this place went on forever. He wanted to follow the voice, hoping he would be led to the blue she-cat. ‘’Asterpaw!” He yelled once more, threatening tears coming down his cheek. He stopped running, and sat down on his haunches, down casted. ‘’...I never wanted this to happen either. Not this way.’’ He replied. He curled his tail around himself, looking around slightly. The flower nests forever went on, all sorts of colors, pretty colors. Even the sky was a beautiful pinkish blue color. A color he rarely noticed, but he was alone. He never been in this place before, and so far...no one welcomed him. He clearly could hear voices. Voices that were tempting him. Mocking him in a way of using the she-cat that he died for.

‘’It’s good that I’ll have a piece of her with me...wherever I am.’’ The tom shuddered and let out a sigh. He still wondered where he was, and at first he was happy to be in this place, but he wasn’t ready to come here. He wanted to be wherever his clan was. Wherever his friends were. He wanted to be near Asterpaw. He would do anything to hear his chatty friend, Silverpaw. Anything to be out this place and with reality. But, what if it was reality? What if it was where he belonged, and was waiting until someone came to get him?

Azulpaw decided he would lay down. The tom tucked his paws in, and wrapped his tail around him, and buried his head deep within him as much as he could. He began to close his eyes, allowing the tears to cascade. He missed them. He left the world, knowing he had nothing to offer.

‘’Come to my funeral?’’ The words were joke, but the fact that it took a realistic term haunted him. ‘’Bring flowers, it will be greatly appreciated.’’ And, now he had all the flowers in the world...with no one to admire their beauty and share with. The tom silently cried, and he close his tight, all numbness corrupting him.

"I'm begging you to stay alive. I hate to beg, you k-know that...b-but I'm begging you. There are so many cats who need you." The darkness was there. No more light. No more flowers. No more pine needles, yet the scent lingered. The tom didn’t know why, but when he tried to open his eyes, he felt a jolt of pain within every inch of his body. Where he was before, that pain wasn’t there. Then, he heard that voice again. Appearing closer than before, making his ears twitch slightly. The tom kept his eyes closed, but he knew who was before him. He knew who was right there waiting for him to wake up. But, he did not know if it were all a dream, or if he was being played with again by reality.

"I need you."

Those three simple words, and he felt a pinch on his heart. This time his ears twitched again, more noticeable, and he fluttered open his eyes greeted by the blue she-cat. He allowed a soft smile to cross his muzzle. He wanted to sit up, but groaned from his pain. His breathing staggered, so he laid back down, eyeing her as much as he could. ‘’After all this time...you finally begged...see was that...so...so...so...hard, master?’’ He mewed, flinching every time he spoke.

‘’I...don’t...don’t...don’t….know what...happened...but...but,’’ He trailed off, and shook his head slightly. He couldn’t get the words he wanted to say out his mouth, so he kept his shut, but he had hoped Asterpaw understood where he was coming from. It felt as if Alabasterpaw’s nails were still raking his back, spilling his blood. And, thinking of the white feline, he wondered where she went off too. As long as Asterpaw was fine and alive, he was okay with everything else.

‘’W...w...Bluepaw?’’ He huffed, his eyes widening. Where was he? Asterpaw couldn’t know about Bluepaw’s true intentions. He sincerely wanted to tell her, but his energy was drained. He felt nothing like he did when he was with the field of flowers. Oh, why had he come back to endure this pain? At her next words, however, it gave him a reason as to why he was enduring that pain. Though her voice was small; a whisper, he gave a faint smile. ‘’I...I’ll..I’ll always...s...stay.’’ He managed to finish to his surprise. He felt a sense of pride come onto him, as he fixated his eyes on the blue she-cat. He didn’t want her to leave. Not at this moment, when he needed the comfort the most. He tried to laugh, but ended up coughing and gagging. ‘’Are you really...g...going to..leave...me alone,’’ He paused, flinching. ‘’...here...in the wake...of...of..of...my own...blood?’’ He finished, weakly. Although he was ecstatic to see her, and he wanted to talk to her, his body was in too much pain. At the moment, he wished to lay there until he deemed himself well enough to move about.

‘’Hey, Alabasterpaw I can’t find-!’’ Bluepaw ran back to where he thought he would find the white demon. However, she wasn’t there, and he had to quickly manuever himself to an exasperated gasp at seeing Azulpaw helpless on the ground. ‘’Oh, my! You need to see Ebonypaw!’’ He says, forcing his voice to be laced with concern. He knew Azulpaw knew the truth of their relationship, and he gave him a deadly glare. Azulpaw did not bother to look at his lying friend of a brother. Instead, he kept a steady gaze on Asterpaw, and he fell into a quiet state. Bluepaw took a step closer towards Asterpaw, giving her a nuzzle. ‘’I tried looking everywhere for you! I thought you were lost...are you alright?’’ He asked, looking around her to check for anything that harmed her pelt. If he so much as to find a simple speck, he would be going after Alabasterpaw with his fangs ready to sink into her pelt. ‘’I can’t believe Azulpaw got hurt...who could had done this?’’ He asked, mocking his worrisome expression. Whereas on the inside, he was fumbling. Why haven’t Alabasterpaw completed her deed as she was told? What made her task unfinished? He wanted to scoff, knowing he should had completed the deed. She was an absolute failure, and if he ever had a chance to run into her again, he would show her--make her feel what it is like to deliver a killing blow. Since, this wasn’t the time to seek the white feline out, he had to keep up an appearance. With an innocent smile on his face, and his maw curled into an upturned worrisome expression.

He was alive. She had thought he was dead, and thank StarClan he was alive. It's going to be okay. It's going to be okay. It's going to be okay. Asterpaw told herself, closing her eyes with relief. A choked laugh left her as she listened to him. "You're alive..." That was all she could think of to say. "I thought-- I thought I was going to lose you...I thought I would never see you again..." She mewed in a quiet, soft voice. She really had thought Alabasterpaw had killed him. And it scared her to realize that he had come so close to losing his life...so close to never seeing the sky, or the birds, or anything else again. Well, not in the Clans, anyways. "I guess every loyal servant deserves a reward. But I don't-- I don't have anything to give you." She sighed, putting her head down on her paws. She wanted to do something. To help him, to ease his pain...heck, she would have taken it from him if she could. But Asterpaw was unable to do that. Which meant all she could do was wait. Wait and stay with him.

And she was scared. The last thing Asterpaw wanted to do was cause more trouble. With Alabasterpaw, with Bluepaw...and they had both been in on this? What had he done to deserve any of this? "Shh...it's okay." Asterpaw told him in a low voice. She didn't know what to do. Gently, carefully, she began to clean one of the deeper looking injuries. Not for very long, and she probably wasn't doing too good of a job-- she was moving too cautiously. It would be hard to clean the injury out if she continued to act like that. And then eventually, she stopped. Maybe she was making it worse.

His words made her feel warm, and like she belonged. Everything that had been said before-- awkward now, but why should it be? Why should things be any different because he was alive, instead of dead as it had been earlier anticipated? "Thank you." That was the only thing she could say. He was going to stay. She was happy-- and at the same time, worried. If Bluepaw comes...she thought, her hues getting a harder look to them. But he wouldn't dare touch Azulpaw with her around...would he? Then again, he had pinned the tom to the ground and choked him half to death on multiple occasions with her around. Maybe he just didn't have a problem with it. Why hadn't Bluepaw just finished Azulpaw off earlier? Thank StarClan he hadn't, but what had caused him to just...walk away? Was he leaving the grey tom as prey for the white demon?

Or was he having a change of heart? Her hues flashed with worry as Azulpaw started both gagging and coughing. Oh no...no, no, no, no, no...please just let that be some sort of unrelated thing, she thought as once again, her eyes flashed before softening into their fawn-like worried state. Asterpaw gingerly curled her tail around him and allowed herself to make slightly more contact, like she was trying to send the warmth from her own body into his. If only she had some healing properties, she could fix this right here and right now. But she didn't. The female didn't know quite what she wanted to do... part of her wanted to break down again, but she knew that wouldn't help anyone. She didn't know through all of this. Most things had been said and done without really thinking about it.

And now? She was nervous that something they would all regret might happen. She heard pawsteps approaching and tensed, drawing herself away from the tom and sitting up more alertly. Her head still hurt from where Alabasterpaw had knocked her out, but there was no visible injury-- thankfully. She didn't know who was coming, and if it was Bluepaw...who knew what he might do? Especially if he thought she had been hurt. Her body tensed more and practically started shaking as he came into view, a shudder rippling through her short blue pelt. His expression of concern and shock didn't convince her at all. Not knowing the truth. You'd rather he died on the ground, wouldn't you? Probably won't ever let him reach Ebonypaw. What's going to be your excuse to send me away so I don't see you do your dirty deed, huh? You need to talk to him? You're going to take him to Ebonypaw? You're such a coward, afraid of what I might do or say. She thought.

A moon ago, Asterpaw would have spoken all these things aloud. But now she kept silent, her hues having a steely glaze over them as she looked at him. She glanced back at Azulpaw, eyes flickering with worry for a moment and softening just the slightest bit. Asterpaw wanted to tell him that she knew everything. She knew Bluepaw was a traitor, that he was working with Alabasterpaw, that he wanted Azulpaw dead...and she knew he was aware of all that. But he didn't know she was as well. I don't care whether I hurt Bluepaw or not now. But I don't want to break my word. Asterpaw thought, shifting her weight. It was no longer a question of someday. It was a definite statement of 'never' for her loving Bluepaw. After what she had seen here? No way. What if he decided she was no longer worth it one day? Growing attached would only end up in heartbreak for her, definitely. Then again-- it seemed heartbreak was always active in everyone's lives.

Her face twisted with disgust as Bluepaw came to nuzzle her, and she sighed. "I'm fine. You want to worry over someone, worry over your friend. He's bleeding and he's half dead. I really don't want to be touched at all right now." She mewed in a colder, harder tone then she had used before. She wanted him out of her sight. Out of her life. And she had no idea what to do. Oh wait-- he's not really your friend anymore, is he? He's just some cat you want dead. And like a true villain, you've sent out a servant to do the job for you, is that it? You don't care that he's bleeding. You don't care that he might have been dead. You don't care that he could be dying-- Her thoughts stopped and her breath caught in her throat. He could be dying. She hadn't even thought of that.

She didn't answer Bluepaw's question, instead sitting slightly closer to Azulpaw then before. If he was dying, she wanted the vile tom out of her sight more then ever. I didn't cause this. Their jealousy did. She thought, her hues flashing angrily, wanting Bluepaw to get out of here. She wanted to be alone with the tom. So she wouldn't have to worry. If he were dying... this might be the last time she'd ever get to talk to him. Or see him. "Just, uh...give me a minute, okay Bluepaw? I'll take him to Ebonypaw--" when he can walk-- "And then I'll be right there." She forced a smile, trying not to be utterly disgusted by the tom's pretend ignorance. She hated lies. And yet here she was, lying to keep this knowledge secret. As soon as Bluepaw left, she would tell Azulpaw she knew. And then she would have to fix this...somehow. Maybe he'll know what to do. She thought with a sigh. Asterpaw's word had never been broken...never. She always, always tried her very best to keep her word unless it was physically or mentally impossible to do so. Otherwise? No matter how hard it was, she would give it her best shot.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 26th, 2017, 04:11 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
He was alive. She had thought he was dead, and thank StarClan he was alive. It's going to be okay. It's going to be okay. It's going to be okay. Asterpaw told herself, closing her eyes with relief. A choked laugh left her as she listened to him. "You're alive..." That was all she could think of to say. "I thought-- I thought I was going to lose you...I thought I would never see you again..." She mewed in a quiet, soft voice. She really had thought Alabasterpaw had killed him. And it scared her to realize that he had come so close to losing his life...so close to never seeing the sky, or the birds, or anything else again. Well, not in the Clans, anyways. "I guess every loyal servant deserves a reward. But I don't-- I don't have anything to give you." She sighed, putting her head down on her paws. She wanted to do something. To help him, to ease his pain...heck, she would have taken it from him if she could. But Asterpaw was unable to do that. Which meant all she could do was wait. Wait and stay with him.

And she was scared. The last thing Asterpaw wanted to do was cause more trouble. With Alabasterpaw, with Bluepaw...and they had both been in on this? What had he done to deserve any of this? "Shh...it's okay." Asterpaw told him in a low voice. She didn't know what to do. Gently, carefully, she began to clean one of the deeper looking injuries. Not for very long, and she probably wasn't doing too good of a job-- she was moving too cautiously. It would be hard to clean the injury out if she continued to act like that. And then eventually, she stopped. Maybe she was making it worse.

His words made her feel warm, and like she belonged. Everything that had been said before-- awkward now, but why should it be? Why should things be any different because he was alive, instead of dead as it had been earlier anticipated? "Thank you." That was the only thing she could say. He was going to stay. She was happy-- and at the same time, worried. If Bluepaw comes...she thought, her hues getting a harder look to them. But he wouldn't dare touch Azulpaw with her around...would he? Then again, he had pinned the tom to the ground and choked him half to death on multiple occasions with her around. Maybe he just didn't have a problem with it. Why hadn't Bluepaw just finished Azulpaw off earlier? Thank StarClan he hadn't, but what had caused him to just...walk away? Was he leaving the grey tom as prey for the white demon?

Or was he having a change of heart? Her hues flashed with worry as Azulpaw started both gagging and coughing. Oh no...no, no, no, no, no...please just let that be some sort of unrelated thing, she thought as once again, her eyes flashed before softening into their fawn-like worried state. Asterpaw gingerly curled her tail around him and allowed herself to make slightly more contact, like she was trying to send the warmth from her own body into his. If only she had some healing properties, she could fix this right here and right now. But she didn't. The female didn't know quite what she wanted to do... part of her wanted to break down again, but she knew that wouldn't help anyone. She didn't know through all of this. Most things had been said and done without really thinking about it.

And now? She was nervous that something they would all regret might happen. She heard pawsteps approaching and tensed, drawing herself away from the tom and sitting up more alertly. Her head still hurt from where Alabasterpaw had knocked her out, but there was no visible injury-- thankfully. She didn't know who was coming, and if it was Bluepaw...who knew what he might do? Especially if he thought she had been hurt. Her body tensed more and practically started shaking as he came into view, a shudder rippling through her short blue pelt. His expression of concern and shock didn't convince her at all. Not knowing the truth. You'd rather he died on the ground, wouldn't you? Probably won't ever let him reach Ebonypaw. What's going to be your excuse to send me away so I don't see you do your dirty deed, huh? You need to talk to him? You're going to take him to Ebonypaw? You're such a coward, afraid of what I might do or say. She thought.

A moon ago, Asterpaw would have spoken all these things aloud. But now she kept silent, her hues having a steely glaze over them as she looked at him. She glanced back at Azulpaw, eyes flickering with worry for a moment and softening just the slightest bit. Asterpaw wanted to tell him that she knew everything. She knew Bluepaw was a traitor, that he was working with Alabasterpaw, that he wanted Azulpaw dead...and she knew he was aware of all that. But he didn't know she was as well. I don't care whether I hurt Bluepaw or not now. But I don't want to break my word. Asterpaw thought, shifting her weight. It was no longer a question of someday. It was a definite statement of 'never' for her loving Bluepaw. After what she had seen here? No way. What if he decided she was no longer worth it one day? Growing attached would only end up in heartbreak for her, definitely. Then again-- it seemed heartbreak was always active in everyone's lives.

Her face twisted with disgust as Bluepaw came to nuzzle her, and she sighed. "I'm fine. You want to worry over someone, worry over your friend. He's bleeding and he's half dead. I really don't want to be touched at all right now." She mewed in a colder, harder tone then she had used before. She wanted him out of her sight. Out of her life. And she had no idea what to do. Oh wait-- he's not really your friend anymore, is he? He's just some cat you want dead. And like a true villain, you've sent out a servant to do the job for you, is that it? You don't care that he's bleeding. You don't care that he might have been dead. You don't care that he could be dying-- Her thoughts stopped and her breath caught in her throat. He could be dying. She hadn't even thought of that.

She didn't answer Bluepaw's question, instead sitting slightly closer to Azulpaw then before. If he was dying, she wanted the vile tom out of her sight more then ever. I didn't cause this. Their jealousy did. She thought, her hues flashing angrily, wanting Bluepaw to get out of here. She wanted to be alone with the tom. So she wouldn't have to worry. If he were dying... this might be the last time she'd ever get to talk to him. Or see him. "Just, uh...give me a minute, okay Bluepaw? I'll take him to Ebonypaw--" when he can walk-- "And then I'll be right there." She forced a smile, trying not to be utterly disgusted by the tom's pretend ignorance. She hated lies. And yet here she was, lying to keep this knowledge secret. As soon as Bluepaw left, she would tell Azulpaw she knew. And then she would have to fix this...somehow. Maybe he'll know what to do. She thought with a sigh. Asterpaw's word had never been broken...never. She always, always tried her very best to keep her word unless it was physically or mentally impossible to do so. Otherwise? No matter how hard it was, she would give it her best shot.

Bluepaw sat back worriedly with a grim expression on his face as he looked to see Asterpaw being quite too touchy with the grey tom. She didn’t have to act in such a way with the annoying tom. To Bluepaw it seemed like everything was planned. Maybe Azulpaw planned to get hurt, to fake his death just so he could swipe the blue cat from him. That was extremely low, but if Azulpaw wanted to play that game...two can compete.

After all, wasn’t two better than one, anyway? Unconsciously, the tom was digging his claws into the dirt, getting them dirtier by the second. He had to suppress a growl at the tender way Asterpaw was treating the other tom. Why was she that affectionate towards him? He didn’t mean anything to her...did he? One thing he knew well is that if he lost the blue cat...she would lose someone she dearly love. Alabasterpaw probably couldn’t finish the deed, but he was different. He was Bluepaw. Unlike the white demon, he would finish what he started.

But how? He did not know yet.

For now, he would lay low. He would listen. He would act sincere, and like her cared. As he sat up, and left them, bidding to Asterpaw’s word, he hurried off, knowing he would be back. Hopefully she wouldn’t be around when he delivered the final blow.

At the acknowledgement that the other tom left, he fluttered opened his eyes and took a quick look at Asterpaw. ‘’He...he...he doesn’t...seem...h...happy.’’ Azulpaw states, groaning loudly. The tom dragged himself up, using his two front paws to put weight onto so that he could sit up. This move alone, tired him out and he panted lowly. ‘’Looks...looks...like I’m still...useful.’’ He breathed, and flickered a ghost of a smile towards Asterpaw. ‘’...you definitely owe me your...life.’’ He joked, and once again tried to laugh, but it was hoarse and it made him cough, rasped.

‘’And...I refuse...to...to...see...Ebony…’’He trailed off, but he knew she got what he meant. ‘’I can...still...still...walk.’’ He stated, and to prove himself, the tom got up, wavering slightly. He moved one paw, but instantly fell to the ground onto his side, panting. He sighed loudly, but stayed where he was. On the ground. Perhaps that was where he meant to be. As he half-lidded his eyes, he let out soft breaths of relief. He was certainly happy to be alive, but not in this current condition. It was like a moon ago, when he was helpless, pleading for someone to help him.

The tom tried to get up once more, confident than before. He struggled for a while to hold up his paws. His legs were wobbling, and his body was shivering. Once he finally managed to stand up. He sat still, his head hung low, and his paws splayed out to hold himself carefully. He brought up his eyes to look at Asterpaw, a smirk coming onto his maw. ‘’I...I don’t...I don’t want...anything...from you.’’ He croaked, pausing to let a few breaths in and out. ‘’Y...your loyalty...is...is...is enough.’’ He coughed once again, heaving himself. He let out a soft whimper from the pain, but allowed it to give him sharps. He didn’t want to display a sort of weakness to the blue she-cat. He wanted to be passed the weak trait, but he was badly abused. He was on the verge of giving up on life, but her words...her words were enough to let him love life again.

‘’I...I...I don...don’t...trust...B...B...B...Bluepaw.’’ He finally admitted. He had hoped she wouldn’t lash out at him or think he was jealous because she was with him. He wanted to tell her everything, about how Bluepaw didn’t help him when he knew Alabasterpaw was attacking him. How he encouraged her to kill him...he wanted to say it all, but his body was weak. His mind was powerful, but she couldn’t read minds. If she did, he would never have to worry about uttering another word in his life.

‘’I...I...I...ne...need to...Silverpaw…’’He the tom twisted around, and he plopped on the ground again. How badly did he look? How miserable did he look? Sounded? ‘’I...I...must...look...terr...terrible...mast er.’’ He says, and wished to hide himself from the look of the blue she-cat. He felt humiliated that she had to watch him in that state. He felt like she would laugh at the mere thought of him being served his right medicine for being such a pompous jerk. But, she wouldn’t be tending to him so tenderly… and the way she tried to clean his wound---though he flinched at the touch---was a gentle, caring gesture. She was a good cat. One of those cats who had a heart bigger than the moon.

Azulpaw could only hope that she wouldn’t see him this way ever again. What this taught the young tom was that he needed to learn more moves, more protection, more defense, and he needed to keep himself guarded in case the white demon welcomed herself back into their life. She only hid well within the shadows, but she would always be lurking; ready to attack when given the chance. And, Bluepaw would be there to guide her, no doubt in Azulpaw’s mind. The two were a perfect couple in his mind. They were an evil sadistic maniacal couple that deserved each other. It wasn’t love between them. Did they even know what love meant? But, there was definitely some type of spark between them. As far as Azulpaw knew, he did not wish to find out.

The tom once again tried to lift himself up, tired of being laid on the ground. He wanted to move about. Be free again before he followed that feign voice he thought was Asterpaw calling for him. No matter what, he always managed to get himself into some type of trouble or danger. In his mind, it was protection. He would had done the same for Bluepaw--Silverpaw--and all his other friends without a second thought. He knew at some point he was useless. The mere thought made him shudder.

Azulpaw settled in the tree, and once again found his eyes wavering over to the female below. ''By the way, how dare you do not expect me to protect my best friend as you are doing for your sister--or whoever she is to you.'' He laid down, his paws tucked under him. He knew it was a clean threat--something weak because if it did happen that she attacked him, he wouldn't know how to respond to that. So, he used his attitude. And, if she didn't like it, he couldn't care less. He was irritated at her presence, and wondered why she even stayed long. He narrowed his eyes down at her, ''You would have to kill me first before you let that horrid sister of yours break my best friend's heart.'' He was pretty serious with that. He also knew he had to train if he wanted to be quick in action. He stared into her eyes and awaited for her next snappy remark. He knew it was bound to happen anyway. ''Why don't you run along and make yourself useful to the clan instead of chatting with a,'' He shivered, insulting himself. ''...useless cat.'' And, he turned his eyes, appreciating the pretty color of the sky.

Those moons ago, and he still remembered clearly what was discussed between them. He felt himself as useless then as he do now...only he didn’t want her to believe that he was useless. He wanted to be some rock that she leaned on for support. He would gladly be her life support--something like she was doing with Bluepaw. Only, he wouldn’t be so touchy with her. He would give her, her space. He would allow for her to grow up and develop her feelings a lot deeper, even if it wasn’t directed at him. He wished to be that rock she leaned on. After all, everyone needed somebody to lean on. She couldn’t put the weight all on herself, helping others with their problems that her sister caused. She deserved a break, and he supposed he would tell her this once he got his strength back.

The blue she cat glanced up in the tree and her hues narrowed. She didn't really like climbing, but she was very tempted to shove him of that tree as she had threatened. "You're not really protecting him, are you?" She asked, glancing over towards where her sister was still flirting with the tom. The she cat dug her claws into the bark of the tree, scaling it easily, although she was frustrated with his annoying nature. He was one of the most annoying cats she had ever had the misfortune to come across, and she wouldn't have felt bad had she never seen him again.
But first thing's first. She thought, as she reached the branch that the tom was on. "For one thing, she's not horrid. And for another...that could be easily arranged." She snapped, her voice soft and dangerous as she nudged him lightly. She didn't actually want him to fall, per se-- but perhaps a little shock, or fright wouldn't have been too bad. She could have lived with him at least slipping the tiniest bit. Death might be too extravagant for this obnoxious younger feline.
At least, she thought he was younger. She wasn't quite sure. "Whoever said you were useless?" She asked, turning her own hues upwards and edging away carefully, just in case he had the brilliant idea of trying to push her off. She could always jump. That'd be a fall to remember.

It was funny… an odd thing to believe that the two cared so much for their best friends, for their siblings, that it turned out...it wasn’t returned. Granted, he believed that if he hadn’t met the blue she-cat and her white demonic sister, then everything would had been normal. The same...Gentle. But, he did meet them, and they changed his life drastically--literally. From almost dying, to almost falling love. And, all this happened a moon ago. Life sure was surprising. And, even though he hadn’t been with her for a moon...he missed her. She constantly crossed his mind, not that he would tell her that. Everything they revealed to each other was rather...awkward, and he wanted to talk about it, but his energy was too low, so he kept his maw shut.

The tom got up once more, dragging himself until he was brushing his pelt alongside Asterpaw, and he leaned his head gently into the crook of her neck, panting heavily. This was all he needed right now. The support. His pain was numbing, but it was there. It was killing him, but as long as he had her to lean on, he knew he would be okay. ‘’I...I...I...I...I’m...glad...you....care. ’ He paused, unable to finish. He buried his head into her pelt as deep as he could. Closing his eyes, and jerking every once and while when a jolt of pain came to him. The stab wounds on his back was caked with dried blood, but he would be fine. All he needed was fresh groom, and would handle that later. ‘’Don...don’t….worry...soon....you...you ll...ca...catch...a...b...b...b...break….swee.. .sweet...heart.’’ He says, his voice muffled in her pelt. He said this as if to promise her. He didn’t know if it would be quite true, but he hoped it would. He would try his best to make sure she had a well-deserved break from all this drama. Pain or no pain, he would fulfill her desires.
Old March 26th, 2017, 06:26 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Bluepaw sat back worriedly with a grim expression on his face as he looked to see Asterpaw being quite too touchy with the grey tom. She didn’t have to act in such a way with the annoying tom. To Bluepaw it seemed like everything was planned. Maybe Azulpaw planned to get hurt, to fake his death just so he could swipe the blue cat from him. That was extremely low, but if Azulpaw wanted to play that game...two can compete.

After all, wasn’t two better than one, anyway? Unconsciously, the tom was digging his claws into the dirt, getting them dirtier by the second. He had to suppress a growl at the tender way Asterpaw was treating the other tom. Why was she that affectionate towards him? He didn’t mean anything to her...did he? One thing he knew well is that if he lost the blue cat...she would lose someone she dearly love. Alabasterpaw probably couldn’t finish the deed, but he was different. He was Bluepaw. Unlike the white demon, he would finish what he started.

But how? He did not know yet.

For now, he would lay low. He would listen. He would act sincere, and like her cared. As he sat up, and left them, bidding to Asterpaw’s word, he hurried off, knowing he would be back. Hopefully she wouldn’t be around when he delivered the final blow.

At the acknowledgement that the other tom left, he fluttered opened his eyes and took a quick look at Asterpaw. ‘’He...he...he doesn’t...seem...h...happy.’’ Azulpaw states, groaning loudly. The tom dragged himself up, using his two front paws to put weight onto so that he could sit up. This move alone, tired him out and he panted lowly. ‘’Looks...looks...like I’m still...useful.’’ He breathed, and flickered a ghost of a smile towards Asterpaw. ‘’...you definitely owe me your...life.’’ He joked, and once again tried to laugh, but it was hoarse and it made him cough, rasped.

‘’And...I refuse...to...to...see...Ebony…’’He trailed off, but he knew she got what he meant. ‘’I can...still...still...walk.’’ He stated, and to prove himself, the tom got up, wavering slightly. He moved one paw, but instantly fell to the ground onto his side, panting. He sighed loudly, but stayed where he was. On the ground. Perhaps that was where he meant to be. As he half-lidded his eyes, he let out soft breaths of relief. He was certainly happy to be alive, but not in this current condition. It was like a moon ago, when he was helpless, pleading for someone to help him.

The tom tried to get up once more, confident than before. He struggled for a while to hold up his paws. His legs were wobbling, and his body was shivering. Once he finally managed to stand up. He sat still, his head hung low, and his paws splayed out to hold himself carefully. He brought up his eyes to look at Asterpaw, a smirk coming onto his maw. ‘’I...I don’t...I don’t want...anything...from you.’’ He croaked, pausing to let a few breaths in and out. ‘’Y...your loyalty...is...is...is enough.’’ He coughed once again, heaving himself. He let out a soft whimper from the pain, but allowed it to give him sharps. He didn’t want to display a sort of weakness to the blue she-cat. He wanted to be passed the weak trait, but he was badly abused. He was on the verge of giving up on life, but her words...her words were enough to let him love life again.

‘’I...I...I don...don’t...trust...B...B...B...Bluepaw.’’ He finally admitted. He had hoped she wouldn’t lash out at him or think he was jealous because she was with him. He wanted to tell her everything, about how Bluepaw didn’t help him when he knew Alabasterpaw was attacking him. How he encouraged her to kill him...he wanted to say it all, but his body was weak. His mind was powerful, but she couldn’t read minds. If she did, he would never have to worry about uttering another word in his life.

‘’I...I...I...ne...need to...Silverpaw…’’He the tom twisted around, and he plopped on the ground again. How badly did he look? How miserable did he look? Sounded? ‘’I...I...must...look...terr...terrible...mast er.’’ He says, and wished to hide himself from the look of the blue she-cat. He felt humiliated that she had to watch him in that state. He felt like she would laugh at the mere thought of him being served his right medicine for being such a pompous jerk. But, she wouldn’t be tending to him so tenderly… and the way she tried to clean his wound---though he flinched at the touch---was a gentle, caring gesture. She was a good cat. One of those cats who had a heart bigger than the moon.

Azulpaw could only hope that she wouldn’t see him this way ever again. What this taught the young tom was that he needed to learn more moves, more protection, more defense, and he needed to keep himself guarded in case the white demon welcomed herself back into their life. She only hid well within the shadows, but she would always be lurking; ready to attack when given the chance. And, Bluepaw would be there to guide her, no doubt in Azulpaw’s mind. The two were a perfect couple in his mind. They were an evil sadistic maniacal couple that deserved each other. It wasn’t love between them. Did they even know what love meant? But, there was definitely some type of spark between them. As far as Azulpaw knew, he did not wish to find out.

The tom once again tried to lift himself up, tired of being laid on the ground. He wanted to move about. Be free again before he followed that feign voice he thought was Asterpaw calling for him. No matter what, he always managed to get himself into some type of trouble or danger. In his mind, it was protection. He would had done the same for Bluepaw--Silverpaw--and all his other friends without a second thought. He knew at some point he was useless. The mere thought made him shudder.

Azulpaw settled in the tree, and once again found his eyes wavering over to the female below. ''By the way, how dare you do not expect me to protect my best friend as you are doing for your sister--or whoever she is to you.'' He laid down, his paws tucked under him. He knew it was a clean threat--something weak because if it did happen that she attacked him, he wouldn't know how to respond to that. So, he used his attitude. And, if she didn't like it, he couldn't care less. He was irritated at her presence, and wondered why she even stayed long. He narrowed his eyes down at her, ''You would have to kill me first before you let that horrid sister of yours break my best friend's heart.'' He was pretty serious with that. He also knew he had to train if he wanted to be quick in action. He stared into her eyes and awaited for her next snappy remark. He knew it was bound to happen anyway. ''Why don't you run along and make yourself useful to the clan instead of chatting with a,'' He shivered, insulting himself. ''...useless cat.'' And, he turned his eyes, appreciating the pretty color of the sky.

Those moons ago, and he still remembered clearly what was discussed between them. He felt himself as useless then as he do now...only he didn’t want her to believe that he was useless. He wanted to be some rock that she leaned on for support. He would gladly be her life support--something like she was doing with Bluepaw. Only, he wouldn’t be so touchy with her. He would give her, her space. He would allow for her to grow up and develop her feelings a lot deeper, even if it wasn’t directed at him. He wished to be that rock she leaned on. After all, everyone needed somebody to lean on. She couldn’t put the weight all on herself, helping others with their problems that her sister caused. She deserved a break, and he supposed he would tell her this once he got his strength back.

The blue she cat glanced up in the tree and her hues narrowed. She didn't really like climbing, but she was very tempted to shove him of that tree as she had threatened. "You're not really protecting him, are you?" She asked, glancing over towards where her sister was still flirting with the tom. The she cat dug her claws into the bark of the tree, scaling it easily, although she was frustrated with his annoying nature. He was one of the most annoying cats she had ever had the misfortune to come across, and she wouldn't have felt bad had she never seen him again.
But first thing's first. She thought, as she reached the branch that the tom was on. "For one thing, she's not horrid. And for another...that could be easily arranged." She snapped, her voice soft and dangerous as she nudged him lightly. She didn't actually want him to fall, per se-- but perhaps a little shock, or fright wouldn't have been too bad. She could have lived with him at least slipping the tiniest bit. Death might be too extravagant for this obnoxious younger feline.
At least, she thought he was younger. She wasn't quite sure. "Whoever said you were useless?" She asked, turning her own hues upwards and edging away carefully, just in case he had the brilliant idea of trying to push her off. She could always jump. That'd be a fall to remember.

It was funny… an odd thing to believe that the two cared so much for their best friends, for their siblings, that it turned out...it wasn’t returned. Granted, he believed that if he hadn’t met the blue she-cat and her white demonic sister, then everything would had been normal. The same...Gentle. But, he did meet them, and they changed his life drastically--literally. From almost dying, to almost falling love. And, all this happened a moon ago. Life sure was surprising. And, even though he hadn’t been with her for a moon...he missed her. She constantly crossed his mind, not that he would tell her that. Everything they revealed to each other was rather...awkward, and he wanted to talk about it, but his energy was too low, so he kept his maw shut.

The tom got up once more, dragging himself until he was brushing his pelt alongside Asterpaw, and he leaned his head gently into the crook of her neck, panting heavily. This was all he needed right now. The support. His pain was numbing, but it was there. It was killing him, but as long as he had her to lean on, he knew he would be okay. ‘’I...I...I...I...I’m...glad...you....care. ’ He paused, unable to finish. He buried his head into her pelt as deep as he could. Closing his eyes, and jerking every once and while when a jolt of pain came to him. The stab wounds on his back was caked with dried blood, but he would be fine. All he needed was fresh groom, and would handle that later. ‘’Don...don’t….worry...soon....you...you ll...ca...catch...a...b...b...b...break….swee.. .sweet...heart.’’ He says, his voice muffled in her pelt. He said this as if to promise her. He didn’t know if it would be quite true, but he hoped it would. He would try his best to make sure she had a well-deserved break from all this drama. Pain or no pain, he would fulfill her desires.

The she cat bit her lip. She hated this. She hated seeing him in pain so much, and yet it seemed the majority of the day had been what? Seeing him in pain. Asterpaw thought back to earlier-- I don't trust Bluepaw. She knew the reason why...and she knew what she needed to say. "I know-- wh-why you would-wouldn't t-trust Bluepaw." Her voice was stronger now, but she kept it low just in case the evil tom was listening. How dare he pretend that he loved her so much then try to get rid of someone she cared about. Loved? Maybe. Maybe, because she knew that if she could have turned back time she would have stopped this. Actually, if she could have turned back time, she would have kept any of this from happening. It would be for the best. None of this would happen, and everyone would be free and happy again. But she couldn't turn back time, so this was how it was. This was her lot in life. And she was in it with Azulpaw-- not Bluepaw. Not anymore.

Asterpaw didn't want to go back, and have to stay with him...not when she didn't truly love him. Did she even care for him? Of course. She would always care for him.She wasn't going to come running to the rescue whenever they decided to get themselves hurt. Looking the tom over and remembering his question from earlier, a gentle smile came onto her features. "You don't look terrible. You actually look pretty nice." She sighed, putting her head back onto her paws. This was the most tired she had been in a long time. The fact that she had learned about Bluepaw frightened her-- how could one cat be so bad? So utterly evil? She had no idea. Maybe someday she would find out...she hoped so. And her sister, too...Alabasterpaw had used to be a wonderful cat. The type of cat everyone wanted to be friends with. And Asterpaw? She had never been that cat. First impressions were important, and her first impressions always left something to be desired. Quite a few things, really.

But those few that stayed were her closest friends. And she tried her best to keep them, but with her personality...it wasn't always easy. Asterpaw looked up at the sky. The bright blue reminded her of her sister's shimmering hues and she felt a sting of worry and regret. What if Alli comes back? She thought. The last thing Asterpaw wanted was for her deranged sister to come charging back into her life and change things again. She wanted things to stay the same-- with the exception of Azulpaw getting better-- just as they were now, forever. No Bluepaw. No Alabasterpaw. Right now, in her opinion, had there not been so much drama surrounding their friendship...or relationship? Asterpaw did't know how to think of it. So she didn't. She ignored it. She didn't want to think about things changing more, more drama and more pain, both physical and emotional. After so long, she was beginning to grow sick of the pain, drama and fear... she had had enough.

But there was no end in sight. Not as long as Bluepaw and Alabasterpaw remained in the Clan. She was safe-- but Azulpaw? They both wanted him dead. She was almost scared to let him out of her sight, but it would be both strange and rude if she didn't. I just don't want him to get hurt again...Asterpaw thought, closing her eyes. She was scared. So scared. She didn't want to live in fear, and yet this was what it was coming to. Being worried that the moment she left-- her sister or Bluepaw would return to finish him off. And in this weakened state, he wouldn't be able to fight it. Should've made it easier and just forced her to kill me first of all...this wouldn't have happened...Asterpaw thought. That was how her mind worked. If she had already been dead, then there would have been no reason to fight. On her sister's side, anyways. Oh yeah...she realized, glancing over towards her friend. She thought of him as more of a best friend... after all of this.

Maybe more then a best friend. But that was something Asterpaw was still figuring out. The female stayed beside Azulpaw, keeping the contact for as long as she could. She knew he needed it. And...maybe she needed it. Of course, she wasn't quite sure yet. There were things she was still working out, and maybe there would always be things she would be working out. Just as long as she could have these moments that were so soft, so real-- it would be okay. She really had thought he was going to die. And maybe he was dying. His voice was so weak. She could tell he was struggling to speak at all, and it sent another shock of worry through her. "I'll always care." Asterpaw told him in a low voice. Gently, she brushed her tail alongside him, trying to keep his focus on her and not on the pain. Maybe if he was focusing on her, he wouldn't feel it as intently. He didn't do anything to deserve this! She wanted to yowl, to scream-- but that wasn't what needed to be done right now.

Right now the best thing she could do for Azulpaw was just be there. And maybe sometime in the future, she could find a way to get rid of Alabasterpaw and Bluepaw, but right now she was contented to live in the moment. The blue she cat just stayed there for a minute, wondering if she were doing the right thing. And now she knew she was doing the right thing. She never belonged with Bluepaw.

She belonged here.

Right now.

Didn't she? She felt like she did, at least. Why wouldn't she belong in this place with her friend? With her... sort of friend, at least. Were they more then friends? The things that had been said, and both of their actions now-- she didn't know. She didn't understand it at all, either. But maybe that was the beauty of the whole thing, she didn't have to understand it.

All she had to do was accept it for what it was. And that was something that Asterpaw had become very good at over the previous moon or so, accepting things for what they were. Especially when the thing in question was something as enjoyable as this. Though she would always love their banters, talks, and playing around...these types of moments were what made her life feel as though it were really worth living. These were the moments where she was able to realize that everything was going to be okay, and they would get through this. After everything Azulpaw had already been through-- she supposed he could handle pretty much anything Alabasterpaw were to throw at him. She could definitely handle any amount of pain her sister decided to inflict on her. But Azulpaw wouldn't let her. She realized. He had done exactly as the white demon had asked, with no thought for his own safety, just to keep her safe. Just to make sure that she would survive.

And she knew why. "I'm holding you to that," She joked lightly, with a weak smile. If only things weren't so messed up and confused, she would be able to be like this all the time. But because of safety reasons-- mainly a demon pinning Azulpaw down to the ground and half-killing him every moon-- she knew that wasn't going to happen. Things would always be this way until one or the other was killed. This was a fight to the end. And she wasn't always around to stop it before it began. She had been this time-- but she still hadn't been able to stop it. The root of the problem was jealousy-- jealousy, not her. She wasn't causing all of this. At least, she hoped not. "You don't deserve any of this. You deserve so much more." Asterpaw whispered in a quiet voice, closing her eyes. Maybe she was ready to fall asleep. It had been a long day, after all. But at the same time, she wanted-- no, she needed to stay awake. Alabasterpaw could return any minute, and she had to protect him... even though he had told her it wasn't her job. But she couldn't help it. If he died, she would be miserable. There would be no one left for her-- the two other cats that were familiar in her life were evil, bad influences. She didn't want to be anywhere near them. And yet she might not have a chance.

If he died...Asterpaw would be truly alone.

Old March 26th, 2017, 08:21 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:

The she cat bit her lip. She hated this. She hated seeing him in pain so much, and yet it seemed the majority of the day had been what? Seeing him in pain. Asterpaw thought back to earlier-- I don't trust Bluepaw. She knew the reason why...and she knew what she needed to say. "I know-- wh-why you would-wouldn't t-trust Bluepaw." Her voice was stronger now, but she kept it low just in case the evil tom was listening. How dare he pretend that he loved her so much then try to get rid of someone she cared about. Loved? Maybe. Maybe, because she knew that if she could have turned back time she would have stopped this. Actually, if she could have turned back time, she would have kept any of this from happening. It would be for the best. None of this would happen, and everyone would be free and happy again. But she couldn't turn back time, so this was how it was. This was her lot in life. And she was in it with Azulpaw-- not Bluepaw. Not anymore.

Asterpaw didn't want to go back, and have to stay with him...not when she didn't truly love him. Did she even care for him? Of course. She would always care for him.She wasn't going to come running to the rescue whenever they decided to get themselves hurt. Looking the tom over and remembering his question from earlier, a gentle smile came onto her features. "You don't look terrible. You actually look pretty nice." She sighed, putting her head back onto her paws. This was the most tired she had been in a long time. The fact that she had learned about Bluepaw frightened her-- how could one cat be so bad? So utterly evil? She had no idea. Maybe someday she would find out...she hoped so. And her sister, too...Alabasterpaw had used to be a wonderful cat. The type of cat everyone wanted to be friends with. And Asterpaw? She had never been that cat. First impressions were important, and her first impressions always left something to be desired. Quite a few things, really.

But those few that stayed were her closest friends. And she tried her best to keep them, but with her personality...it wasn't always easy. Asterpaw looked up at the sky. The bright blue reminded her of her sister's shimmering hues and she felt a sting of worry and regret. What if Alli comes back? She thought. The last thing Asterpaw wanted was for her deranged sister to come charging back into her life and change things again. She wanted things to stay the same-- with the exception of Azulpaw getting better-- just as they were now, forever. No Bluepaw. No Alabasterpaw. Right now, in her opinion, had there not been so much drama surrounding their friendship...or relationship? Asterpaw did't know how to think of it. So she didn't. She ignored it. She didn't want to think about things changing more, more drama and more pain, both physical and emotional. After so long, she was beginning to grow sick of the pain, drama and fear... she had had enough.

But there was no end in sight. Not as long as Bluepaw and Alabasterpaw remained in the Clan. She was safe-- but Azulpaw? They both wanted him dead. She was almost scared to let him out of her sight, but it would be both strange and rude if she didn't. I just don't want him to get hurt again...Asterpaw thought, closing her eyes. She was scared. So scared. She didn't want to live in fear, and yet this was what it was coming to. Being worried that the moment she left-- her sister or Bluepaw would return to finish him off. And in this weakened state, he wouldn't be able to fight it. Should've made it easier and just forced her to kill me first of all...this wouldn't have happened...Asterpaw thought. That was how her mind worked. If she had already been dead, then there would have been no reason to fight. On her sister's side, anyways. Oh yeah...she realized, glancing over towards her friend. She thought of him as more of a best friend... after all of this.

Maybe more then a best friend. But that was something Asterpaw was still figuring out. The female stayed beside Azulpaw, keeping the contact for as long as she could. She knew he needed it. And...maybe she needed it. Of course, she wasn't quite sure yet. There were things she was still working out, and maybe there would always be things she would be working out. Just as long as she could have these moments that were so soft, so real-- it would be okay. She really had thought he was going to die. And maybe he was dying. His voice was so weak. She could tell he was struggling to speak at all, and it sent another shock of worry through her. "I'll always care." Asterpaw told him in a low voice. Gently, she brushed her tail alongside him, trying to keep his focus on her and not on the pain. Maybe if he was focusing on her, he wouldn't feel it as intently. He didn't do anything to deserve this! She wanted to yowl, to scream-- but that wasn't what needed to be done right now.

Right now the best thing she could do for Azulpaw was just be there. And maybe sometime in the future, she could find a way to get rid of Alabasterpaw and Bluepaw, but right now she was contented to live in the moment. The blue she cat just stayed there for a minute, wondering if she were doing the right thing. And now she knew she was doing the right thing. She never belonged with Bluepaw.

She belonged here.

Right now.

Didn't she? She felt like she did, at least. Why wouldn't she belong in this place with her friend? With her... sort of friend, at least. Were they more then friends? The things that had been said, and both of their actions now-- she didn't know. She didn't understand it at all, either. But maybe that was the beauty of the whole thing, she didn't have to understand it.

All she had to do was accept it for what it was. And that was something that Asterpaw had become very good at over the previous moon or so, accepting things for what they were. Especially when the thing in question was something as enjoyable as this. Though she would always love their banters, talks, and playing around...these types of moments were what made her life feel as though it were really worth living. These were the moments where she was able to realize that everything was going to be okay, and they would get through this. After everything Azulpaw had already been through-- she supposed he could handle pretty much anything Alabasterpaw were to throw at him. She could definitely handle any amount of pain her sister decided to inflict on her. But Azulpaw wouldn't let her. She realized. He had done exactly as the white demon had asked, with no thought for his own safety, just to keep her safe. Just to make sure that she would survive.

And she knew why. "I'm holding you to that," She joked lightly, with a weak smile. If only things weren't so messed up and confused, she would be able to be like this all the time. But because of safety reasons-- mainly a demon pinning Azulpaw down to the ground and half-killing him every moon-- she knew that wasn't going to happen. Things would always be this way until one or the other was killed. This was a fight to the end. And she wasn't always around to stop it before it began. She had been this time-- but she still hadn't been able to stop it. The root of the problem was jealousy-- jealousy, not her. She wasn't causing all of this. At least, she hoped not. "You don't deserve any of this. You deserve so much more." Asterpaw whispered in a quiet voice, closing her eyes. Maybe she was ready to fall asleep. It had been a long day, after all. But at the same time, she wanted-- no, she needed to stay awake. Alabasterpaw could return any minute, and she had to protect him... even though he had told her it wasn't her job. But she couldn't help it. If he died, she would be miserable. There would be no one left for her-- the two other cats that were familiar in her life were evil, bad influences. She didn't want to be anywhere near them. And yet she might not have a chance.

If he died...Asterpaw would be truly alone.

‘’I...I...already...I…’’ The grey tom paused as he allowed a couple breaths enter his lungs. The pressure from Alabasterpaw’s weight made him feel as if she had cracked something within him that could never be fixed. ‘’...everything.’’ He finished, and plopped to the ground. He tried to roll himself around, but his aching back was a serious problem. The stab wounds specifically was causing him a problem, and he tried to make little movement for Asterpaw not to be much worried about him. He was the last thing she should be worried about. After all, he knew he would be able to take care of himself. Besides, his job was to protect her; worry about her. It was the same thing he had done with Silverpaw--only it was different. She was like a little sister to him, and Asterpaw? He didn’t know how to answer that, but he doubt she would ever be like a sister to him. Though, he would had died for Silverpaw without a second thought, just like he had done with Asterpaw. But Asterpaw was special.

The tom laid comfortably close to her, feeling the heavy need to sleep. He winced at the slight movement he made, but other than that he was utterly comfortable, as if it was the spot that was waiting for him. Just right for him. ‘’I...I just...I can’t...why...Blue…’’ He paused, almost threatening himself to cry. Bluepaw was his best friend. He was his brother. The grey tom would never forget the cold look Bluepaw gave when he was under Alabasterpaw. The way he pleaded to be saved, and the way Bluepaw had left---to find Asterpaw. At one point, Azulpaw felt that the two would make a great couple. Insert his gag. He honestly thought they were happy. It tugged at his heart how Asterpaw had boasted about him. But, yet.. She was here with him. Tenderly. Gently. Caring. And, he was grateful for that. She brought a sense of comfort to his life.

I thank starclan for this she-cat beside me, please don’t ever let her leave me, he bowed his head in a silent prayer, before looking back up at the sky. His neck made an uncomfortable cracking noise, and he refrained himself from a slight whimper of pain. ‘’I’ll...I...heal within time…’’He gulped, before adding. ‘’I...I don’t...don’t...know why I’m not...use...used to...this.’’ He went through this a moon ago, so why didn’t it fit him? And, probably in another moon, the white demon would come back. Make an entrance. She would never be fulfilled until he was dead. She would never be satiate. She would constantly be drooling until he was buried underground, rigid, and unbreathing.

The thought scared him. Honestly. He didn’t know what would happen if he died--what about Asterpaw? What would happen to her? He was sure that she would be able to move on so easily. After all, who was he, but a simple cat? A cat that died for her...but he was sure that along the way, there would be many other cats willing to die for her. Though it sounded farfetched, he knew Asterpaw was an incredible cat. If only those other cats took the time to get to know her, they would see how she filled their hearts immensely with love and joy.

‘’Don’t...don’t,’’ He paused, mumbling something incoherent before laying his head onto her shoulder once more, drained. ‘’I’ll...k...k...keep...word.’’ He finished, and cringed at the pain of his back. That she-cat sure did have sharp claws--that was for sure. He could feel the holes that she left into his pelt. He tried to twist himself around to get a good look at them, hoping he would be able to clean himself off. He didn’t want to be caked with blood forever, so he delicately begin licking himself, though as much as it hurt, he wanted to look presentable. Though, his ears rung with the sweet compliment that the blue feline gave him.

‘’There you are!’’ A giddy voice entered into Azulpaw’s ears and he cringed from the noise. He knew that voice from anywhere. Silverpaw. The silver feline trotted her way towards them, a happy smile placed on her maw. ‘’You won’t believe the day I ha-’’ She quickly halted in her steps, taking a good look at the blood covering Azulpaw as he looked up at her through his yellow hues. She instinctively ran towards him, sniffing him all over and circling him out of concern. Her tail lashed behind her. ‘’Bluepaw!?’’ She growled. Azulpaw didn’t reply back. Instead, he took ginger licks at his pelt as he was doing before. Silverpaw turned to Asterpaw for an answer, but assumed that it had to be the work of the piebald devil.

‘’I can’t believe I wasn’t here,’’ Silverpaw mewed, her ears pinned to her head. She sat down for a couple of seconds analyzing the friend she treasured. He continued to lick at his pelt, covered with dust, covered with dried blood. He looked terrible to her. Drained, exhausted. Seemingly a milky ghost. Silverpaw got up silently from her scent, and she stepped closer to her friend, mewing for him to stop. The tom gave her a confused look, but she only smiled down at him as she made herself comfortable by his side and took her time to groom him. She gave him gentle licks around his neck and went up to his head. Azulpaw stayed rigid, tensed at her touch, but he allowed for it to happen. He knew she was only helping. It was all she ever done, and he was thankful for her.

Thankful for them both.

‘’I’m sorry I wasn’t here.’’ Silverpaw said, though it was meant for Azulpaw, she directed this to Asterpaw. She knew the tom would have difficult time talking, and it was more pleasant to talk to Asterpaw since she didn’t look hurt at all. A flash of realization crossed her features. ‘’He...did this for you again, didn’t he?’ She narrowed her eyes done at the tom, thinking he was stupid enough to get hurt like he done a month ago. She didn’t understand what was so special about this blue feline to Azulpaw. ‘’What’s is it going to-’’

‘’...Please, Silv…’’ Azulpaw says, his voice growing stern. Silverpaw only made a huffing noise, but she continued to groom him until most of his blood was gone. He purred at the treatment, enjoying the attention he was receiving. Although from the she-cat he didn’t need the attention from. As Silverpaw finished up, she stepped back, and shook her head.

‘’You’re going to get yourself killed.’’ She stated, though it was a joke, and her frown turned into a smile. Then, she turned to Asterpaw, adding another joke, ‘’And, you’re going to get him killed.’’

Azulpaw decided to play along, rolling slightly onto his side, purring. ‘’I...I...wouldn’t...have it...any other...way…’’He finishes, his breathing becoming normal. And, less painful as he talked. Now, that he was rid of blood and dust, and felt his pelt lighter than it was before, he was truly felt like he was healing. Silverpaw watched as he rolled around, but she wondered how everything even started. What happened while she was away? She was simply with just a couple friends...and she come back to...this? Azulpaw was hurt again. Asterpaw was by his side.

‘’So, just curious,’’ the she-cat stands up, her head tilting to the side. ‘’What happened? Are the two of you...umm...you know...but what about Bluepaw?’’

‘’Maybe,’’ The grey tom says, flinching a bit. ‘’...You...shouldn’t ask...q...questions. Just let things happen.’’ He says clearly, and breathed a sigh of relief. Silverpaw was not happy with that answer, but she rolled her eyes and accepted it anyway. There were rare times when she would act defiant with Azulpaw. The tom had put her in her place long ago...when she was a kit, and he was a newly made apprentice. Since then, she always felt close to him, like a whiny little sister wanting a brother.

‘’Well, I guess. But I still want to know what happened.’’ She gave them both a glance, hoping they would let her own what she missed. After all, she felt that everything was Bluepaw’s fault. Whenever did he change anyway? He used to be so...sweet...gentle...generous. He always made others feel welcomed. What prey did he catch to soak in its poison?

Azulpaw flickered his eyes towards Asterpaw, but he didn’t say anything. He only stared at her--something he’s been doing a lot lately. He didn’t feel like talking anymore, and he left it to her to explain the details, if she wanted to. He was tired. He was still in a bit of pain. Lowly, he whispered to her in order for Silverpaw not to hear, ‘’If, you’re tired, you can sleep. Nothing wrong with a midday nap. I can keep watch. I doubt they’ll come here anyway, love.’’ It was weird that whenever he whispered, he didn’t feel a hint of pain. He wanted the blue cat to be reassured that she would be safe. He doubt that the two evil felines would make their way back to them. Azulpaw wouldn’t allow them to. Besides, Silverpaw was up to keep him company. He was sure that her boundless energy wouldn’t tire out soon anyway. With that being said, he gently pressed his nose into the crook of her neck before pulling himself away to settle down again. Comfortable at last.

Unaware to him, there were always someone watching. Bluepaw hidden himself at a distance, hoping that the wind wouldn’t carry his scent away. He watched as the two seeming lovebirds dot on one another, tending to each other tenderly, exchanging sweet words. It was truly a sickening sight, and just the mention of it made him gag. He wondered however could Asterpaw be like that in such a way! She claimed she wasn’t like her half-sister, when she was definitely exactly like her half-sister. Did she noticed that? She just practically hopped from him and onto his ex-best friend. What a charming she-cat, indeed. The tom growled inwardly, and he unsheathed his claws. He badly--so tenderly wanted to hurt her. Wanted to hear her agonizing screams and have Azulpaw watch. Then, later perhaps the tom would join her. Then again, Bluepaw was no Alabasterpaw. He didn’t rely on physical pain to be the essence of the answer of honestly hurting someone. Instead, as Azulpaw taught him long ago.

‘’The mind is a conflicting place. Which means it is the easiest target--if you know what I mean.’’

‘’Oh, yes,’’ Bluepaw crouched down, his eyes slitting. ‘’I know exactly what you mean.’’ Words were the key to the equation. He had to mess with Asterpaw’s confidence, her mind to manipulate her, in order for her to know where she truly belong. With him. In his paws.

The only question: How will he approach this?
Old March 26th, 2017, 09:24 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

The short tom looked at the other, and smiled faintly- a small nod as he began to speak. "Ja (yes), I do~ Several beautiful kits and a vonderful (wonderful) mate." he responded, the tip of his tail curling faintly.

"Vhat (what) about you?" Jigglefoot asked, his multi-colored eyes watching the other tom.
Cliffheart nodded kindly as the other tom spoke. Seemed similar to his situation, just minus the kits part. They were coming they just weren't here yet.... So know that he knew Jigglefoot was a father, maybe he could continue his thoughts. "I don't have much. Just my mate Scorchedpetal. Soon though we'll be having our kits." He said a bit awkwardly. Cliffheart still couldn't get over the thoughts that he didn't know how to be a father, what to do, what to say. He had never known or seen his own father, so he was clueless in this area. "Say, uh, Jigglefoot, mind if I ask you something?" Then without really waiting for him to respond, he continued. "So I never knew my father as a kit. He was a loner or something. I don't really know. He might have died before I was born, or he just never cared enough to talk to me. What is it like? Being a father? I've never been one, never had one. I don't want to fail my kits like my father did me." He stopped, sighing, the self doubts swirling aimlessly in his mind, all demanding answers, but none of them were received. "I just don't want to fail Scorched." He said again, almost defeatedly. He couldn't, wouldn't, be a failure. He had to figure this out, but it is hard to figure anything out when you have no idea where to begin.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 27th, 2017, 12:09 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

‘’I...I...already...I…’’ The grey tom paused as he allowed a couple breaths enter his lungs. The pressure from Alabasterpaw’s weight made him feel as if she had cracked something within him that could never be fixed. ‘’...everything.’’ He finished, and plopped to the ground. He tried to roll himself around, but his aching back was a serious problem. The stab wounds specifically was causing him a problem, and he tried to make little movement for Asterpaw not to be much worried about him. He was the last thing she should be worried about. After all, he knew he would be able to take care of himself. Besides, his job was to protect her; worry about her. It was the same thing he had done with Silverpaw--only it was different. She was like a little sister to him, and Asterpaw? He didn’t know how to answer that, but he doubt she would ever be like a sister to him. Though, he would had died for Silverpaw without a second thought, just like he had done with Asterpaw. But Asterpaw was special.

The tom laid comfortably close to her, feeling the heavy need to sleep. He winced at the slight movement he made, but other than that he was utterly comfortable, as if it was the spot that was waiting for him. Just right for him. ‘’I...I just...I can’t...why...Blue…’’ He paused, almost threatening himself to cry. Bluepaw was his best friend. He was his brother. The grey tom would never forget the cold look Bluepaw gave when he was under Alabasterpaw. The way he pleaded to be saved, and the way Bluepaw had left---to find Asterpaw. At one point, Azulpaw felt that the two would make a great couple. Insert his gag. He honestly thought they were happy. It tugged at his heart how Asterpaw had boasted about him. But, yet.. She was here with him. Tenderly. Gently. Caring. And, he was grateful for that. She brought a sense of comfort to his life.

I thank starclan for this she-cat beside me, please don’t ever let her leave me, he bowed his head in a silent prayer, before looking back up at the sky. His neck made an uncomfortable cracking noise, and he refrained himself from a slight whimper of pain. ‘’I’ll...I...heal within time…’’He gulped, before adding. ‘’I...I don’t...don’t...know why I’m not...use...used to...this.’’ He went through this a moon ago, so why didn’t it fit him? And, probably in another moon, the white demon would come back. Make an entrance. She would never be fulfilled until he was dead. She would never be satiate. She would constantly be drooling until he was buried underground, rigid, and unbreathing.

The thought scared him. Honestly. He didn’t know what would happen if he died--what about Asterpaw? What would happen to her? He was sure that she would be able to move on so easily. After all, who was he, but a simple cat? A cat that died for her...but he was sure that along the way, there would be many other cats willing to die for her. Though it sounded farfetched, he knew Asterpaw was an incredible cat. If only those other cats took the time to get to know her, they would see how she filled their hearts immensely with love and joy.

‘’Don’t...don’t,’’ He paused, mumbling something incoherent before laying his head onto her shoulder once more, drained. ‘’I’ll...k...k...keep...word.’’ He finished, and cringed at the pain of his back. That she-cat sure did have sharp claws--that was for sure. He could feel the holes that she left into his pelt. He tried to twist himself around to get a good look at them, hoping he would be able to clean himself off. He didn’t want to be caked with blood forever, so he delicately begin licking himself, though as much as it hurt, he wanted to look presentable. Though, his ears rung with the sweet compliment that the blue feline gave him.

‘’There you are!’’ A giddy voice entered into Azulpaw’s ears and he cringed from the noise. He knew that voice from anywhere. Silverpaw. The silver feline trotted her way towards them, a happy smile placed on her maw. ‘’You won’t believe the day I ha-’’ She quickly halted in her steps, taking a good look at the blood covering Azulpaw as he looked up at her through his yellow hues. She instinctively ran towards him, sniffing him all over and circling him out of concern. Her tail lashed behind her. ‘’Bluepaw!?’’ She growled. Azulpaw didn’t reply back. Instead, he took ginger licks at his pelt as he was doing before. Silverpaw turned to Asterpaw for an answer, but assumed that it had to be the work of the piebald devil.

‘’I can’t believe I wasn’t here,’’ Silverpaw mewed, her ears pinned to her head. She sat down for a couple of seconds analyzing the friend she treasured. He continued to lick at his pelt, covered with dust, covered with dried blood. He looked terrible to her. Drained, exhausted. Seemingly a milky ghost. Silverpaw got up silently from her scent, and she stepped closer to her friend, mewing for him to stop. The tom gave her a confused look, but she only smiled down at him as she made herself comfortable by his side and took her time to groom him. She gave him gentle licks around his neck and went up to his head. Azulpaw stayed rigid, tensed at her touch, but he allowed for it to happen. He knew she was only helping. It was all she ever done, and he was thankful for her.

Thankful for them both.

‘’I’m sorry I wasn’t here.’’ Silverpaw said, though it was meant for Azulpaw, she directed this to Asterpaw. She knew the tom would have difficult time talking, and it was more pleasant to talk to Asterpaw since she didn’t look hurt at all. A flash of realization crossed her features. ‘’He...did this for you again, didn’t he?’ She narrowed her eyes done at the tom, thinking he was stupid enough to get hurt like he done a month ago. She didn’t understand what was so special about this blue feline to Azulpaw. ‘’What’s is it going to-’’

‘’...Please, Silv…’’ Azulpaw says, his voice growing stern. Silverpaw only made a huffing noise, but she continued to groom him until most of his blood was gone. He purred at the treatment, enjoying the attention he was receiving. Although from the she-cat he didn’t need the attention from. As Silverpaw finished up, she stepped back, and shook her head.

‘’You’re going to get yourself killed.’’ She stated, though it was a joke, and her frown turned into a smile. Then, she turned to Asterpaw, adding another joke, ‘’And, you’re going to get him killed.’’

Azulpaw decided to play along, rolling slightly onto his side, purring. ‘’I...I...wouldn’t...have it...any other...way…’’He finishes, his breathing becoming normal. And, less painful as he talked. Now, that he was rid of blood and dust, and felt his pelt lighter than it was before, he was truly felt like he was healing. Silverpaw watched as he rolled around, but she wondered how everything even started. What happened while she was away? She was simply with just a couple friends...and she come back to...this? Azulpaw was hurt again. Asterpaw was by his side.

‘’So, just curious,’’ the she-cat stands up, her head tilting to the side. ‘’What happened? Are the two of you...umm...you know...but what about Bluepaw?’’

‘’Maybe,’’ The grey tom says, flinching a bit. ‘’...You...shouldn’t ask...q...questions. Just let things happen.’’ He says clearly, and breathed a sigh of relief. Silverpaw was not happy with that answer, but she rolled her eyes and accepted it anyway. There were rare times when she would act defiant with Azulpaw. The tom had put her in her place long ago...when she was a kit, and he was a newly made apprentice. Since then, she always felt close to him, like a whiny little sister wanting a brother.

‘’Well, I guess. But I still want to know what happened.’’ She gave them both a glance, hoping they would let her own what she missed. After all, she felt that everything was Bluepaw’s fault. Whenever did he change anyway? He used to be so...sweet...gentle...generous. He always made others feel welcomed. What prey did he catch to soak in its poison?

Azulpaw flickered his eyes towards Asterpaw, but he didn’t say anything. He only stared at her--something he’s been doing a lot lately. He didn’t feel like talking anymore, and he left it to her to explain the details, if she wanted to. He was tired. He was still in a bit of pain. Lowly, he whispered to her in order for Silverpaw not to hear, ‘’If, you’re tired, you can sleep. Nothing wrong with a midday nap. I can keep watch. I doubt they’ll come here anyway, love.’’ It was weird that whenever he whispered, he didn’t feel a hint of pain. He wanted the blue cat to be reassured that she would be safe. He doubt that the two evil felines would make their way back to them. Azulpaw wouldn’t allow them to. Besides, Silverpaw was up to keep him company. He was sure that her boundless energy wouldn’t tire out soon anyway. With that being said, he gently pressed his nose into the crook of her neck before pulling himself away to settle down again. Comfortable at last.

Unaware to him, there were always someone watching. Bluepaw hidden himself at a distance, hoping that the wind wouldn’t carry his scent away. He watched as the two seeming lovebirds dot on one another, tending to each other tenderly, exchanging sweet words. It was truly a sickening sight, and just the mention of it made him gag. He wondered however could Asterpaw be like that in such a way! She claimed she wasn’t like her half-sister, when she was definitely exactly like her half-sister. Did she noticed that? She just practically hopped from him and onto his ex-best friend. What a charming she-cat, indeed. The tom growled inwardly, and he unsheathed his claws. He badly--so tenderly wanted to hurt her. Wanted to hear her agonizing screams and have Azulpaw watch. Then, later perhaps the tom would join her. Then again, Bluepaw was no Alabasterpaw. He didn’t rely on physical pain to be the essence of the answer of honestly hurting someone. Instead, as Azulpaw taught him long ago.

‘’The mind is a conflicting place. Which means it is the easiest target--if you know what I mean.’’

‘’Oh, yes,’’ Bluepaw crouched down, his eyes slitting. ‘’I know exactly what you mean.’’ Words were the key to the equation. He had to mess with Asterpaw’s confidence, her mind to manipulate her, in order for her to know where she truly belong. With him. In his paws.

The only question: How will he approach this?

Was he breathing alright? It seemed like he couldn't talk. What had Alabasterpaw done to him? What could she have done to make this happen? The same thing she does every time, that vile, evil...Asterpaw thought, her hues flashing angrily. She could sort of understand what went through her sister's head. What went through Bluepaw's head...because right now, she was just about ready to kill them. But that would make her no better then them. And she knew it wasn't the right thing to do. Whatever they had done, if she were to go and hunt them down, that would make her just like them. A killer. No matter whether she was killing a cat who was extremely wrong or one that just annoyed her, either way, it was murder, plain and simple. She honestly was confused about what she was feeling right now. Anyone who could do this to another cat wasn't worth thinking about. And yet Alabasterpaw was her sister...and she did love her. She couldn't help it.

But she would have to. She didn't want to love a near-killer. An attempted murderer. And she knew all too well she couldn't be with Bluepaw. But she was still figuring out whether she loved Azulpaw or not. She would have died for him...for all of them, really. But looking back on that moment and remembering how badly she had wished it was her, she realized it hadn't been for all of them. Just him. She would have died for him. And yet she hadn't. Why didn't I just jump in the way? She thought. After all, if she were able to stagger into the bushes, she should have been able to block him just as well. And, once her strength had come back, she had. "It's going to be okay. It has to be okay." The blue feline was speaking just as much to herself as she was to Azulpaw. But she was still terrified. What if it wasn't going to be okay? Optimism was fine, but at times-- foolish. Getting her hopes up could only result in them being smashed to pieces in the end.

She'd learned that the hard way. Her hopes had been smashed so many times, now she could barely piece the miniscule bits and pieces of hope that she had left in her heart together when she needed them. And yet, she was trying to be optimistic. Not her forte-- but she could do it. "I know. I do feel sorry for him, though... he'll never know light or love. You do-- and you're one of the greatest cats I've ever met." Asterpaw told him. And...I'm still figuring things out...but I'm pretty sure you have a chance with me. She thought. She would never have said that out loud. She didn't want to either get his hopes up or scare him away. Or lose his friendship. But there was just that possibility that things could go very, very well in a direction that Asterpaw wouldn't mind at all. She was going to hold onto that. Cling onto that. Because right now, it was the most stable thing she could find. He was the most stable thing she could find. So she would equally be holding on and holding him up.

Azulpaw was still hurt, after all. She always hated the thought of that. And still, she had no idea what to do. She was afraid whatever she did might result in losing a friend, and if there was one thing Asterpaw hated... it was losing friends. Especially this particular friend. Because you shouldn't have to go through it at all! She wanted to exclaim, instead keeping her maw carefully shut. A moment later she sighed. "Azulpaw? If this happens again, promise me one thing: promise me you won't sacrifice yourself like that ever again. No matter what she threatens-- please, please just promise me that." She mewed. And she was begging again. Begging was so weak. It made her seem like less then she was, and because Alabasterpaw had already messed with her self-esteem enough, it meant she felt lower then anything else. Literally anything else. That was the reason she hated begging so much. She just didn't believe that it would help her in life.

It made her seem weaker. Smaller. And she hated that. But she also knew that if he would agree, it would be worth it. As long as he was safe. Asterpaw literally had no idea what she would do without him... he was the last cat in her life who wasn't evil. She had him, Alabasterpaw, and Bluepaw. Or at least, she used to have Alabasterpaw and Bluepaw. Now she wasn't so sure. Maybe he was the only cat in her life that she cared about. That she...loved. But I don't know that yet! She thought. It wasn't that she was trying to make excuses, or find reasons why there was no way she did love him. But Asterpaw had just found that not everyone was how they seemed to be. And while she was absolutely sure that this was who Azulpaw was-- so far, at least-- she was terrified at the same time. How was she supposed to know whether he was telling her the truth or not? How was she supposed to know anything? She couldn't read minds, and especially not Azulpaw's.

He said he loved her.

But, so had Bluepaw.

He'd been willing to die for her; and Bluepaw hadn't.

He was fun around to be around; and Bluepaw wasn't.

He didn't bug her, constantly touching her and making her feel weird; Bluepaw had.

Maybe, just maybe...it was okay for her to be in love. Maybe it was alright for her to have feelings again, other then the fleeting ones she'd had. She had thought her heart was broken for good, all those moons ago. It turned out she was wrong. It wasn't broken for good. Just temporarily, until someone decided to come and help. She had thought that was Bluepaw.

But it turned out she was wrong.

If she was correct, and she had been wrong so many times before-- but this time she felt as though it was right-- then it was Azulpaw. Not Bluepaw. Gently she curled her tail around him again, trying to continue to keep his focus on her and not the pain. She knew first-hand how sharp Alabasterpaw's claws were. She knew the damage they could inflict. And instead of her, Azulpaw was the one who had had to endure it. Endure the sharpness of claws piercing through his pelt-- a shudder went through Asterpaw at the thought. She hated the idea that he had really done that, although she knew it was true. She knew there was nothing she could have said to stop him. Most likely, at least. That moment would haunt her dreams, giving her nightmares, for good. The feline's ears twitched at the sudden voice-- though since Azulpaw remained calm, she imagined it was nothing to be worried about. Or was he only being still because he was worried something might happen to him?

Asterpaw looked from one to the other, hearing Silverpaw's comments and watching Azulpaw's reactions. Until Silverpaw asked her a question. Something that, although she had been realizing for a long time, somehow sounded more painful when the she cat asked it out loud. "Yes..." She whispered in a quiet voice, her ears going back. It wasn't her fault. She was determined not to put the blame for this on herself, and yet she had. As though she thought it would protect her, she began to back up. Away from the two of them. It was a natural protection she had developed when she found things getting uncomfortable, a natural protection that kept other cats from asking further questions. Most of the time. If they could tell that she was uncomfortable, or uncertain about this-- they would stop. However, this didn't always work, in which case Asterpaw had a tendancy to act somewhat like a trapped prey animal-- which wasn't considered a good thing on any level.

The she cat bit her lip. What they were speaking of now didn't sound like a joke to her. You're going to get yourself killed. And, you're going to get him killed. It was true. It was true, wasn't it? Alabasterpaw was going to kill him and it would be her fault. But she didn't want to put distance between them. He was the last thing in her life that remained steadfast, comfortable, and never changing. The one thing in her life that remained for sure. She wanted it to stay that way forever. Never changing, always sure. But that wasn't a part of life. Maybe if she were in StarClan, she could have that perfect life. But now? No way. "S-sorry. I would...I don't really...rather not talk about it." Asterpaw's ears flicked backwards again and she was now almost out of sight, she was so close to disappearing into the bushes. But she didn't. She was still visible. "M-maybe some other time when it's not so soon..." She added in a more apologetic voice, giving the silver she cat a slight smile.

The blue feline made her way back to Azulpaw, an apologetic expression on her features and she sighed. It was hard for her to believe that she did things right. Especially when she was so nervous all the time, and now...what if she made a fool of herself? Why had Silverpaw shown up now? Asterpaw shifted her weight, an uneasy purr rumbling in her chest as she retook her spot next to the grey tom. She looked down at her paws, staring at them very hard as though she expected them to start doing something extraordinary. She didn't-- but it definitely appeared that way from how fiercely she was looking at them. She couldn't bring herself to so much as look at him. You're going to get yourself killed. And, you're going to get him killed. She was. She was going to end up getting Azulpaw killed. Murdered would be more like it-- definitely, definitely murdered. I wouldn't have it any other way. It all sounded too serious to be a joke to the blue she cat.

Which was odd, because normally she would be laughing at something like that. But right now? No. It just seemed a bad time, that was all. And as usual, she knew that she cared too much. His offer surprised her a little, and she cocked her head to the side. Sleep? Now? Her? Well-- she was tired. Exhausted, to be exact. But it wasn't a good idea. What if Alabasterpaw or Bluepaw returned? In his weakened condition, they could easily finish him off...and Silverpaw didn't look like much of a match for the much stronger cats. They were cruel. Conniving. And together, were the most deadly duo that Asterpaw was sure had ever walked through the Clans. What if...what if...she thought, trying to think of a reason to stay awake. Other then those, because he had said they probably wouldn't return. Just in case, should she move away? Without her being there, no one would have anything to attack. But then again, she didn't know if that would really solve the problem.

"But...aren't you tired too?" She asked, looking at him quizzically. Surely he must be exhausted. It was tiring, wasn't it? Staying up? And yet, he was offering to do this for her. The she cat curled up against him, just so she could feel him nearby-- because she felt safe. As she had realized before, Azulpaw was the only steady thing in her life right now. And she would hold on for as long as she could. Just until he grew annoyed or accepted it, either one would work. "I could keep watch...you should probably get some sleep, you've been through way more..." She murmured drowsily, her eyelids fluttering open and she raised her head to look at him. It was funny-- Asterpaw wasn't a fan of true younger love. Or physical contact, for that matter. And yet she was okay with it. She had the feeling that the adventure of a lifetime was about to start.

Either that-- or the nightmare of a lifetime.

Old March 27th, 2017, 07:51 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Was he breathing alright? It seemed like he couldn't talk. What had Alabasterpaw done to him? What could she have done to make this happen? The same thing she does every time, that vile, evil...Asterpaw thought, her hues flashing angrily. She could sort of understand what went through her sister's head. What went through Bluepaw's head...because right now, she was just about ready to kill them. But that would make her no better then them. And she knew it wasn't the right thing to do. Whatever they had done, if she were to go and hunt them down, that would make her just like them. A killer. No matter whether she was killing a cat who was extremely wrong or one that just annoyed her, either way, it was murder, plain and simple. She honestly was confused about what she was feeling right now. Anyone who could do this to another cat wasn't worth thinking about. And yet Alabasterpaw was her sister...and she did love her. She couldn't help it.

But she would have to. She didn't want to love a near-killer. An attempted murderer. And she knew all too well she couldn't be with Bluepaw. But she was still figuring out whether she loved Azulpaw or not. She would have died for him...for all of them, really. But looking back on that moment and remembering how badly she had wished it was her, she realized it hadn't been for all of them. Just him. She would have died for him. And yet she hadn't. Why didn't I just jump in the way? She thought. After all, if she were able to stagger into the bushes, she should have been able to block him just as well. And, once her strength had come back, she had. "It's going to be okay. It has to be okay." The blue feline was speaking just as much to herself as she was to Azulpaw. But she was still terrified. What if it wasn't going to be okay? Optimism was fine, but at times-- foolish. Getting her hopes up could only result in them being smashed to pieces in the end.

She'd learned that the hard way. Her hopes had been smashed so many times, now she could barely piece the miniscule bits and pieces of hope that she had left in her heart together when she needed them. And yet, she was trying to be optimistic. Not her forte-- but she could do it. "I know. I do feel sorry for him, though... he'll never know light or love. You do-- and you're one of the greatest cats I've ever met." Asterpaw told him. And...I'm still figuring things out...but I'm pretty sure you have a chance with me. She thought. She would never have said that out loud. She didn't want to either get his hopes up or scare him away. Or lose his friendship. But there was just that possibility that things could go very, very well in a direction that Asterpaw wouldn't mind at all. She was going to hold onto that. Cling onto that. Because right now, it was the most stable thing she could find. He was the most stable thing she could find. So she would equally be holding on and holding him up.

Azulpaw was still hurt, after all. She always hated the thought of that. And still, she had no idea what to do. She was afraid whatever she did might result in losing a friend, and if there was one thing Asterpaw hated... it was losing friends. Especially this particular friend. Because you shouldn't have to go through it at all! She wanted to exclaim, instead keeping her maw carefully shut. A moment later she sighed. "Azulpaw? If this happens again, promise me one thing: promise me you won't sacrifice yourself like that ever again. No matter what she threatens-- please, please just promise me that." She mewed. And she was begging again. Begging was so weak. It made her seem like less then she was, and because Alabasterpaw had already messed with her self-esteem enough, it meant she felt lower then anything else. Literally anything else. That was the reason she hated begging so much. She just didn't believe that it would help her in life.

It made her seem weaker. Smaller. And she hated that. But she also knew that if he would agree, it would be worth it. As long as he was safe. Asterpaw literally had no idea what she would do without him... he was the last cat in her life who wasn't evil. She had him, Alabasterpaw, and Bluepaw. Or at least, she used to have Alabasterpaw and Bluepaw. Now she wasn't so sure. Maybe he was the only cat in her life that she cared about. That she...loved. But I don't know that yet! She thought. It wasn't that she was trying to make excuses, or find reasons why there was no way she did love him. But Asterpaw had just found that not everyone was how they seemed to be. And while she was absolutely sure that this was who Azulpaw was-- so far, at least-- she was terrified at the same time. How was she supposed to know whether he was telling her the truth or not? How was she supposed to know anything? She couldn't read minds, and especially not Azulpaw's.

He said he loved her.

But, so had Bluepaw.

He'd been willing to die for her; and Bluepaw hadn't.

He was fun around to be around; and Bluepaw wasn't.

He didn't bug her, constantly touching her and making her feel weird; Bluepaw had.

Maybe, just maybe...it was okay for her to be in love. Maybe it was alright for her to have feelings again, other then the fleeting ones she'd had. She had thought her heart was broken for good, all those moons ago. It turned out she was wrong. It wasn't broken for good. Just temporarily, until someone decided to come and help. She had thought that was Bluepaw.

But it turned out she was wrong.

If she was correct, and she had been wrong so many times before-- but this time she felt as though it was right-- then it was Azulpaw. Not Bluepaw. Gently she curled her tail around him again, trying to continue to keep his focus on her and not the pain. She knew first-hand how sharp Alabasterpaw's claws were. She knew the damage they could inflict. And instead of her, Azulpaw was the one who had had to endure it. Endure the sharpness of claws piercing through his pelt-- a shudder went through Asterpaw at the thought. She hated the idea that he had really done that, although she knew it was true. She knew there was nothing she could have said to stop him. Most likely, at least. That moment would haunt her dreams, giving her nightmares, for good. The feline's ears twitched at the sudden voice-- though since Azulpaw remained calm, she imagined it was nothing to be worried about. Or was he only being still because he was worried something might happen to him?

Asterpaw looked from one to the other, hearing Silverpaw's comments and watching Azulpaw's reactions. Until Silverpaw asked her a question. Something that, although she had been realizing for a long time, somehow sounded more painful when the she cat asked it out loud. "Yes..." She whispered in a quiet voice, her ears going back. It wasn't her fault. She was determined not to put the blame for this on herself, and yet she had. As though she thought it would protect her, she began to back up. Away from the two of them. It was a natural protection she had developed when she found things getting uncomfortable, a natural protection that kept other cats from asking further questions. Most of the time. If they could tell that she was uncomfortable, or uncertain about this-- they would stop. However, this didn't always work, in which case Asterpaw had a tendancy to act somewhat like a trapped prey animal-- which wasn't considered a good thing on any level.

The she cat bit her lip. What they were speaking of now didn't sound like a joke to her. You're going to get yourself killed. And, you're going to get him killed. It was true. It was true, wasn't it? Alabasterpaw was going to kill him and it would be her fault. But she didn't want to put distance between them. He was the last thing in her life that remained steadfast, comfortable, and never changing. The one thing in her life that remained for sure. She wanted it to stay that way forever. Never changing, always sure. But that wasn't a part of life. Maybe if she were in StarClan, she could have that perfect life. But now? No way. "S-sorry. I would...I don't really...rather not talk about it." Asterpaw's ears flicked backwards again and she was now almost out of sight, she was so close to disappearing into the bushes. But she didn't. She was still visible. "M-maybe some other time when it's not so soon..." She added in a more apologetic voice, giving the silver she cat a slight smile.

The blue feline made her way back to Azulpaw, an apologetic expression on her features and she sighed. It was hard for her to believe that she did things right. Especially when she was so nervous all the time, and now...what if she made a fool of herself? Why had Silverpaw shown up now? Asterpaw shifted her weight, an uneasy purr rumbling in her chest as she retook her spot next to the grey tom. She looked down at her paws, staring at them very hard as though she expected them to start doing something extraordinary. She didn't-- but it definitely appeared that way from how fiercely she was looking at them. She couldn't bring herself to so much as look at him. You're going to get yourself killed. And, you're going to get him killed. She was. She was going to end up getting Azulpaw killed. Murdered would be more like it-- definitely, definitely murdered. I wouldn't have it any other way. It all sounded too serious to be a joke to the blue she cat.

Which was odd, because normally she would be laughing at something like that. But right now? No. It just seemed a bad time, that was all. And as usual, she knew that she cared too much. His offer surprised her a little, and she cocked her head to the side. Sleep? Now? Her? Well-- she was tired. Exhausted, to be exact. But it wasn't a good idea. What if Alabasterpaw or Bluepaw returned? In his weakened condition, they could easily finish him off...and Silverpaw didn't look like much of a match for the much stronger cats. They were cruel. Conniving. And together, were the most deadly duo that Asterpaw was sure had ever walked through the Clans. What if...what if...she thought, trying to think of a reason to stay awake. Other then those, because he had said they probably wouldn't return. Just in case, should she move away? Without her being there, no one would have anything to attack. But then again, she didn't know if that would really solve the problem.

"But...aren't you tired too?" She asked, looking at him quizzically. Surely he must be exhausted. It was tiring, wasn't it? Staying up? And yet, he was offering to do this for her. The she cat curled up against him, just so she could feel him nearby-- because she felt safe. As she had realized before, Azulpaw was the only steady thing in her life right now. And she would hold on for as long as she could. Just until he grew annoyed or accepted it, either one would work. "I could keep watch...you should probably get some sleep, you've been through way more..." She murmured drowsily, her eyelids fluttering open and she raised her head to look at him. It was funny-- Asterpaw wasn't a fan of true younger love. Or physical contact, for that matter. And yet she was okay with it. She had the feeling that the adventure of a lifetime was about to start.

Either that-- or the nightmare of a lifetime.
Silverpaw watched the two felines with steady eyes. Though they hadn’t told her exactly what she wanted to her, she simply twitched her nose, but kept her delicate green eyes on them, observing their next moves. They both seemed tired. Exhausted. Especially Azulpaw. The poor tom who was constantly getting abused--though it only happened twice, which was enough. All for the same reason! She did not understand what was so special about the blue she-cat. She did not understand why ever would Azulpaw want to lay down his life just so he could protect her. It wasn’t as if he were carrying out that job. Once he was dead...she was alone. He wouldn’t be able to protect her if he were dead, right? Though the silver apprentice believed in starclan...she was influenced that they hardly came into contact with the real world. Something she picked up from Azulpaw a few moons ago. Those moons where he was that sardonic tom before he met the white and blue cats. That satirical tom she’s grown to love and care for.

Now look at him...seeming hopeless, but smiling all the same as if he’s never been hurt. Silverpaw really did wish she could applaud him on his hard work. On his determination of believing he was doing the right thing. Silverpaw didn’t think anything negative of the blue cat. In fact, she didn’t know her that well to have a viewpoint on her. However, she did consider Asterpaw as a distant friend. She could see that the blue cat held a genuine care for Azulpaw--something they had in common, and she was thankful that there was another cat that cared for the tom. ‘’As far as I’m concerned, why don’t the two of you just go to the apprentices’ den to sleep? Nestle up together and take a nap...or something.’’ The feline gave a nervous laugh. She knew that Azulpaw was hurt, and that he could barely walk. She didn’t want him to go a distance--the thought of carrying him made her own body ache! He was, indeed, a heavy cat. Though he would get larger, only being so young, but she wondered how large would he grow out to be?

‘’It doesn’t sound like a bad idea.’’ The tom mewed, growing quiet once more. It would be better to be out of the inquiring eyes. Especially if Alabasterpaw or Bluepaw were still lurking in the shadows, blending in like they fit the puzzle piece in a perfect manner. Just the thought made his fur bristle to no end, but he felt at ease upon feeling Asterpaw against him. His breathing slowed down, and he pulled his head up, tilting it a bit as he stared at the silver feline. ‘’But, I don’t know if I could walk the distance.’’ And, to prove himself, he tried to stand up, but he almost toppled over the blue she-cat, and he mumbled an apology and settled back down again. ‘’Yup. Still as useless as I can be.’’ Silverpaw snorted and rolled her eyes. She knew that one thing that would never die, was his sarcasm. And, she was thankful for that, earnestly. Her ears pinned thinking back to earlier, that he almost looked dead with a haunted look in his eye. She would have no idea what would happen if this grey tom left her...on her own...in this world...without any of his magnificent lectures. Though she could stand without the lectures, she couldn’t stand without him. As much as he hate to admit it, she would had blamed Asterpaw for everything. For his death. For toying with him. For getting to know him. Though as selfish as it seemed, the silver feline believed that Azulpaw would be better having to not know about Asterpaw and her sister---what was her name? The white feline.

‘’Well,’’ Silverpaw begins. ‘’At least you’re good for one thing; dying for someone.’’ though her voice carried a chirpiness of light tone, it dawned on her that she said it in a disturbing manner. She didn’t want to annoy them or constantly remind them of the endangerment Azulpaw was going through. She also meant for it to be a joke. A twisted cruel joke was what came out. Not even deserving the title of a joke. The she-cat gave a sheepish grin, and she pinned her ears, ‘’Sorry! I-I didn’t...mean for it to come out in that way.’’

‘’Well, heh.’’ Azulpaw shakes off her comment with a flick of his ears. It wasn’t the first time that the she-cat had said something out of line, and he knew it wouldn’t be the last time. The only thing he did care about is if her little comment offended the blue cat next to him. To him, he shook it off. This was because he new the silver feline. He knew the way her mind worked, he knew the way how she would react at certain situations, he knew what annoyed her, made her agitated, he knew what made her happy, cheerful. He knew what hurt her, what she treasured, what she loathed. He knew all these things about her because he knew...her. ‘’Besides, I don’t like to think that I’m just dying. I mean, come on, I’m like a hero.’’ The tom gave a haughty laugh with a shrug. ‘’You should be thankful that I’ll be willing to save your behind whenever you’re in trouble.’’ He says. The tom was speaking in general, though he was addressing Silverpaw. He wanted them both to know that he would always be there for them, no matter if the mountains are in his way, or the rivers are flooding. He would make a way there to be the rock they leaned on. Because everyone needed someone to lean on. ‘’Just askin’ that the two of you don’t go ‘round looking for trouble. I don’t have that much energy in me as I had before.’’ He told them, adding authority to his voice, with a taint of playfulness. The tom rolled onto his side, grunting in the process. He let out a content sigh, and blinked his eyes a few times.

Where had the time gone? First it was morning. The sun at its highest point, and he had been doing fine that morning. He woke up, decided he would train, went hunting...bumped into Silverpaw and Asterpaw. He had a pleasurable time with the blue cat until Bluepaw showed up. Then, the whole thing with Alabasterpaw. The way he was ready to lay down his life, and give it to the paws, greedy to take them. Other than that, it was still morning! The sun was up, it was a bit chilly, but it was still morning! Had everything happened so fast? His life flashed before his eyes? The day truly had gone by slow, and his eyes weigh heavily. It would be nice to sleep, but he wouldn’t want to sleep knowing Asterpaw was tired and willing to stay up and keep guard. As for Silverpaw, he doubted the small she-cat could even stand up for herself, let alone them. Yet, she did throw herself at Bluepaw, which Azulpaw was not happy to hear. Silverpaw did have a spark in her, that was for sure, but he couldn’t risk her getting hypnotized by Alabasterpaw. That was the last thing he needed in his life.

‘’I’m…’’Azulpaw yawned softly, dropping his head. He laid them silently on his paws, blinking per usual. ‘’I’ll stay…’’He yawned once more, getting annoyed with himself. Was he that tired? Of course he was. He dealt with some killing blows, and his body ached everywhere. He deserved a little break. He promised himself that he wouldn’t sleep that long. Just a small cat nap would do, and he’ll be better in when he awoke--yup! That was the plan. He would be much better when he awoke. ‘’Ah, screw it. I need a little bit of sleep. Sorry, gals, but this tom is ready to drop.’’ Though he could had used a more sensible saying than ‘’ready to drop’’ the meaning sounded harsh-like. As if he were ready to drop dead. He once more blinked his eyes towards Asterpaw, providing her with a sleepy smile. ‘’Wake me up soon. If I don’t awake, pound me into oblivion.’’ He said, joking tiredly. And, he curled himself into a tight ball, allowing his tail to gently lay upon the blue-cat so that he could feel her near. Silverpaw watched the scene played out, and a smile crossed her muzzle. The moment would had been perfect with it just being them three, but she got the abnormal feeling that someone was nearby. A scent she knew all too well, but she flicked her tail, ignoring it. Perhaps, she had been wrong.

And, perhaps she haven’t seen those blue icy hues laughing in the shadows.
Old March 27th, 2017, 10:57 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Goldenpaw led the way out of the entrance and into the territory. She glanced over her shoulder to make sure that Chirppaw was following. Where to go.. Where to go...

Character Site