Today 01:03 PM
♡|| Pawsitivity Thread ||♡
Last post by finley !!
Today 01:02 PM

Old May 17th, 2020, 05:24 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Flintspirit exited the camp, eyes widening slightly as he spotted Snowmist sitting on one of the mossy rocks that stood just outside of the camp entrance. As he heard the words coming out of the she-cat's mouth. Flintspirit tightened his jaw, trying to prevent himself from saying what he oh so badly wanted to say. He glanced towards the she-cat, his eyes squinted slightly as he tried to think of something else to say, but all he could think of was what he was trying to not say. Exactly what came out of his mouth a moment later. "Hi kinda bored, I'm Flintpsirit. Nice to meet you." The tomcat then flattened his ears, letting out a small laugh and shaking his head. "I'm so sorry, I really, really wanted to say that, and you gave me the perfect opportunity."

@-Cloud-

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 17th, 2020, 05:27 PM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

My Mood: Adorable
RiverClan Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Flintspirit exited the camp, eyes widening slightly as he spotted Snowmist sitting on one of the mossy rocks that stood just outside of the camp entrance. As he heard the words coming out of the she-cat's mouth. Flintspirit tightened his jaw, trying to prevent himself from saying what he oh so badly wanted to say. He glanced towards the she-cat, his eyes squinted slightly as he tried to think of something else to say, but all he could think of was what he was trying to not say. Exactly what came out of his mouth a moment later. "Hi kinda bored, I'm Flintpsirit. Nice to meet you." The tomcat then flattened his ears, letting out a small laugh and shaking his head. "I'm so sorry, I really, really wanted to say that, and you gave me the perfect opportunity."

@-Cloud-
@RedHead

She giggled shyly. "There hasn't been much to do...I-i was thinking about going on a walk...um--would you like to come?" She looked up at him, her green eyes shining with hope.
Old May 17th, 2020, 06:20 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Tree of Murmurs

Mossheart looked around as soon as Sycamorerain nodded back to her. As she scanned the forest, she heard him telling her his plan. She thought about it in her head before flicking her tail, a signal that meant she understood the plan.

Mossheart twitched her whiskers as she turned, watching the tom scan the trees for birds. She saw him spot some birds that were alone on the lower branches. She nodded as he explained his plan to her. She decided that she would be the one to sneak under the branch and scare it.

Mossheart flicked her ears, telling Sycamorerain that she was going to start the hunt. She crept through the undergrowth to the tree where the birds were. She crept under one of the branches with a robin up above. She waited for her clanmate to get into position, not taking her eyes off of the plump bird.

@Puddle~

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries
Old May 17th, 2020, 07:11 PM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@RedHead hewo? qwp
Old May 17th, 2020, 07:29 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@Stonewolf

Seeing that Mossheart understood and was beginning to execute the plan, Sycamorerain got ready as well. Creeping out behind the other warrior, he stopped a little farther away from the tree than she was. A fairly good chunk of distance from the tree, but not too far. If the distance between himself and the tree was any greater, the bird would be able to fly too high and get away. So, the tom decided to play it safe, standing as close to the branch as possible without being in the way of Mossheart. Signaling with his tail to indicate he was ready, the warrior bunched his muscles and prepared to jump up and snatch the bird out of the sky.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 17th, 2020, 08:39 PM

Mossheart glanced quickly over in the direction that Sycamorerain was in and saw him getting ready. She kept her tail just off the ground as she waited for his signal. She saw his tail twitch and she locked her gaze back onto the bird. He was in position and everything was ready.

Mossheart bunched her muscled underneath her and jumped up towards the bird, scaring it away towards her clanmate. As she landed on the ground, she shook her pelt in satisfaction as the bird flew right to where the tom was, hidden and ready to pounce.

@Puddle~

Charries
Old May 17th, 2020, 08:47 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Stonewolf

Remaining alert and ready to pounce, Sycamorerain allowed his gaze to flocker back and forth between the bird and Mossheart, waiting for either one of them to begin moving. As he noticed Mossheart's muscles tense up, he knew she was ready to spring. Focusing on the bird now, he waited. As the other warrior jumped up, the bird took flight, attempting to get up into the air. The bird was quick. But, the tom was quicker. Leaping up, he barely managed to get his claws into the bird's plump body, bringing it plummeting down towards the ground with him. Landing safely on all fours, he quickly and cleanly executed the bird, before nodding to Mossheart and carrying it back over to their pile. It was a good thing they had picked one on the low branches. It had already been a bit of a difficult jump, so he couldn't imagine trying to go for any prey that was higher up. Heading back over to Mossheart, he acknowledged their pile with a flick of his tail. "We've caught a decent amount already. Shall we go back to camp now, or continue? There's no harm in catching even more if you're up for it."

Old May 18th, 2020, 07:58 AM

Mossheart watched Sycamorerain leap up, barely grabbing the bird with his claws, and pull it to the ground. She swished her tail in satisfaction. She walked back over to the tom, shaking her pelt. "I think that we have enough. We don't want to catch so much that we can't carry it all back." She bent down, grabbing 3 of the squirrels, letting him carry the other two and the robin. She flicked her tail to the direction of the camp and started to walk through the undergrowth, creeping her way back to the camp.

@Puddle~

Charries
Old May 18th, 2020, 01:43 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Stonewolf

"True, true," Sycamorerain mewed, following the other warrior over to their small pile. They had caught quite a lot in such a short amount of time, so he supposed that this was indeed a valuable hunting spot. Once Mossheart had grabbed three of the squirrels, he leaned down and took up the remaining squirrels and the robin in his jaws. Straightening back up, he began slowly walking back towards in the direction of the camp, careful not to let any of the prey fall from his jaws. Surely, this amount of prey would be able to fill a handful of bellies.

Old May 18th, 2020, 05:53 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Seedcrush looked at Dustpaw as the weaved through the Tree of Murmurs. "Here is the haunted Tree of Murmurs. It was said to be linked with the Dark Forest and cats at night hear the tree whisper. But really, they are just kit's stories." He padded through the forest to show her the last clan, Shadowclan.

@Quailsong
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan