What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Petalrot
~<>~
28 moons || bug/bug’s || ShadowClan Warrior
slim tortoiseshell w/ white tuxedo markings; green eyes

Returning to camp with bug's catch, Petalrot deposited the squirrel on the pile for a cat who might prefer furrier prey and took the mouse bug caught to where bug usually sat to eat: a spot adjacent to the warrior's den where bug could watch what was going on in ShadowClan from a safe, respectible distance away, ever the background character to everyone's more colorful lives. Bug didn't really mind that, though, it meant less attention directed bug's way and that was usually a blessing more than a cure. Petalrot took a bite of the mouse as bug watched... all the kits and paws were welcoming the warmer weather it seemed, several of the medicine cat's recent brood making their voices and personalities heard. Good for them, it was always nice to watch young cats come into their own (even if thirteen new kittens all born at once was a rare and strangely large litter. They and their mother all seemed healthy... well, relatively speaking.), though bug wasn't certain bug'd have any kits of bug's own to watch grow and thrive, the rest of the clan worked well enough. Plenty of strong warriors in the making. Or plenty of other incompetent souls in the making. It really would depend on their own will and resolve.

Hm... what stories will they tell when they get older? What lives will all these young cats in the clearing come to live? What lives have the older cats lived? What lives were they all currently living? Petalrot couldn't think too hard regarding all those thoughts though or bug's head would start hurting. For now bug would just watch and finish bug's meal.
Old March 4th, 2024, 06:45 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 37 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and pale green eyes, one gouged out]

Purrks: Beefed Up T2
· · ────────────── · ·

[Silverlark - @Alchemist Kitsune ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker sat just inside the camp entrance, keeping an eye on things and ensuring no wandering apprentices or kits--for the love of StarClan, so many kits--slipped out of camp. She had been made an enforcer not too long ago, and was taking the role very seriously. It was what she had been dreaming about since learning how the clan worked as a young kit, and since her mentor Thornwing taught her about all the different roles as an apprentice. Now that she had succeeded... she felt a little lost, honestly. She was incredibly grateful to Hawkbite and Dawnstar for the role, but what should be her next goal? Obviously be the best enforcer the clan had seen, but after that, then what? Deputy? Leader? All of that felt so far away, and she wanted to remain under Dawnstar's reign as long as possible. She liked the way the molly ran things, and she wasn't sure what a future under Vulturefang looked like, since she hardly saw him.

The large molly resisted the urge to sigh, ear flicking as a breeze ruffled her short fur. Thornwing had once mentioned that she needed to learn to live in the present, rather than constantly running towards the future. At the time, being the seven or eight moon old apprentice she was, the idea felt laughable. She had her whole life ahead of her, why should she focus on now when she could be planning for later? But now, nearly forty moons old--dear StarClan--and having achieved her dream... she found herself forced to live in the moment. How ironic.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old March 5th, 2024, 01:35 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomePerson View Post

Willowpaw
| ShadowClan Apprentice | 6 Moons | She/Her, Female |
| Kitty soft paws [inactive] |

She twitched her ear nervously, she didn't actually know that much about the Warrior Code. She only knew that a gathering was to be held in a truce every moon, but she had yet to latch onto any other rules. She thought through what she should say without sounding like she'd be a bad warrior, for maybe a tad bit to long. She unfortunately failed at coming up with somekind of excuse for not knowing the Warrior Code, she took a subtle deep breath."Uhm, if-if I'm being ho-honest, i-i don't know." He wouldn't think that was weird, would he? That a clan cat didn't know what stopped a cat from killing the other. She had only just started her apprenticeship some amount of days ago, after all, but she should still know basic things like this. "I-I haven't learned the-the Warrior C-Code yet." If only she could pause time and somehow go and learn the Warrior Code on her own. Too bad literally pausing time itself was impossible. "I-Is there somekind- somekind of t-thing similar out-outside the C-clans?"

Skitterpaw
( scrappy orange-tabby-and-white tom with amber eyes )
ShadowClan Apprenticehe/him8 moons
nervous • mistrustful • protective

Oh. Huh. Good to know he wasn't necessarily far behind then. "No, not at all," he answered her question. "Strays that aren't part of some group or hang with their kin have to fend for themselves. Find their own shelter every night, hunt down all their own food, and then on top of that, defend it from other strays. The thieving rats." He muttered the last part, thinking of the few too many times he'd gone hungry because some yellow-bellied mongrel piece of foxdung had been bigger than him.

[ note: the name Skitterpaw was rejected after a bit of a mess, so the boi is now Scratchpaw. this note will be added to previous posts for the purpose of tracking. aside from this, no editing will be made. ]

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan

Last edited by Collieheart; March 19th, 2024 at 04:51 PM.
Old March 5th, 2024, 01:38 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
41/100

Midnightpaw quietly stepped out of the apprentice’s den, side-stepping to sit just outside of the entrance. Her dark green gaze shifted from den to den, cat to cat, before she inhaled and sat down. With her tailed curled over her paws, she lifted her nose up into the air.

Midnightpaw was a very devout cat, ever since the moment that Dawnstar had taught her and a few other kits about the warrior code. Dedicated to the code, and dedicated to the stars above, no matter how unfortunate circumstances were. She would pray, and no matter what happened to her, she took it as the will and the right of Starclan themselves. So, each morning, she would take just a few moments of her day to extend her thoughts to the skies.

Perhaps her prayers would pay off some day.

[ @Tiabirb hehehe ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!

Last edited by Rose; March 5th, 2024 at 01:44 PM.
Old March 5th, 2024, 02:05 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Chipmunkpaw
6 Moons
She/Her
--------------------------

She was warm and cozy in her nest, dreaming of climbing the highest tree in the forest. She had just reached the top branch when something woke her up, and when she opened her pale green eyes to see fluffy dark ones stepping out of the den. Chipmunkpaw lifted her head, face still round with kit-fluff and eyes heavy with sleep. She could see it was getting light outside, and that meant it was morning.

Her tiny dark brown body hopped up as if she weighed nothing, and she began walking out, following Midnightpaw...only to stumble and plant her face into the dirt just outside of the den. Her paws had been a bit heavier with sleep than her mind, and she had tripped over her own paws. She let out a tiny, pained groan, but as she rolled to her side, she saw Midnightpaw sitting there, staring at the sky.

Relief filled her, but then embarrassment quickly followed. No doubt Midnightpaw would have noticed her utter lack of coordination...and the blatant fact that she was so not a morning cat. Yet that wasn't going to stop the apprentice from meowing cheerfully as she laid flopped in front of the den.

"Good morning, Midnightpaw!"

@Omari
Old March 5th, 2024, 02:52 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Frostsnow existed

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old March 5th, 2024, 06:17 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

So, he was here now. And he had been here now for a short while. Still no sign of his father; no sign of anyone who remotely looked like him... Anyone except for him. That enforcer, he'd come to understand, with that grey pelt and the black markings - much like he was. Coincidence perhaps, the enforcer was far too young to be his father but... Kin, perhaps? Had his father abandoned him and his defective siblings in favour of a family in ShadowClan? His teeth gritted at the thought, still, Smolderingpaw stalked forth towards the feline. His tail flicked in feigned greeting, looking the cat up and down.
"You... Where can I find Elmshadow?"
The lookalike demanded, amber eyes lifting to meet that of the other feline. His search had been fruitless until now, assuming this one had a brain, perhaps he knew.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune - Short starter,,, take your time!! ]

Old March 5th, 2024, 08:32 PM
Great Rper

My Mood: Sad

Iceshade
She groomed her white fur in the daylight, her blue eyes closed.
Old March 5th, 2024, 08:35 PM
Star light, star bright,

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRadioDemon View Post
Frostsnow existed
"Frostsnow! My mentor!" Moonpaw called out.
Old March 5th, 2024, 08:36 PM
Star light, star bright,

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scourge2346 View Post
Iceshade
She groomed her white fur in the daylight, her blue eyes closed.
Moonpaw looked at the new cat. "Who are you?" she asked them.