Today 03:33 PM

Old January 6th, 2017, 08:30 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormiiix View Post
Blizzardpaw was oblivious to Cherrypaw,
with his thoughts swirling around in his head. Practicing and sitting here in this one spot, was something he did plenty of times, and usually whenever he wasn't training, sleeping, or doing anything that he was supposed to do. It was his peaceful, and secret place to chill out and relax. It wasn't really hidden, but still, it was somewhere to go to when in a mood. His ears twitched as he listened in to the forest, maybe coming back with even more prey would work, yeah, Treestep would surely be impressed! But, Blizzardpaw was a bit too lazy to do it right now. Maybe it was because he was tired, and just wanted to relax for a bit, he wasn't sure. He fluffed out his fur, the breeze and chill seeping into his pelt. Blizzardpaw didn't like the cold that much, it was too frigid, and freezing in leafbare, and he didn't like that one bit. But, the apprentice had to deal with it, and he was fine with it, he wasn't going to become a kittypet.
Cherrypaw stepped out of the shadow. "Hello Blizzardpaw," she mewed to him. She sat down between the roots of the tree. "Watch ya doing?" she asked looking at him. She flicked her tail tip as she twitched her nose. (Sorry short)
Old January 6th, 2017, 08:54 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar
Cherrypaw stepped out of the shadow. "Hello Blizzardpaw," she mewed to him. She sat down between the roots of the tree. "Watch ya doing?" she asked looking at him. She flicked her tail tip as she twitched her nose. (Sorry short)

(Quite alright.)
Blizzardpaw turned slowly toward Cherrypaw,
a mixture of surprise and confusion showed in his depth. "Oh! Hello, uh, what are you doing here?" The apprentice asked, tilting his head slowly, eyes narrowing. Really. What was she doing here, spying on me? That would seem unlikely, maybe she needed something? Yeah, that's probably it. "Do you need something?" Blizzardpaw asked another question, before hearing her question. Or...maybe not, oh well. "Oh, I'm just sitting him." The fluffy tom cat spoke calmly, "I was about to go hunting, but I decided to not, too cold." Blizzardpaw shook his head, flakes of snow falling out of his thick fur. "It is cold, isn't it?" He nodded upward toward the sky, as falling snowflakes floated down toward the ground.
Old January 6th, 2017, 09:07 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:

(Quite alright.)
Blizzardpaw turned slowly toward Cherrypaw,
a mixture of surprise and confusion showed in his depth. "Oh! Hello, uh, what are you doing here?" The apprentice asked, tilting his head slowly, eyes narrowing. Really. What was she doing here, spying on me? That would seem unlikely, maybe she needed something? Yeah, that's probably it. "Do you need something?" Blizzardpaw asked another question, before hearing her question. Or...maybe not, oh well. "Oh, I'm just sitting him." The fluffy tom cat spoke calmly, "I was about to go hunting, but I decided to not, too cold." Blizzardpaw shook his head, flakes of snow falling out of his thick fur. "It is cold, isn't it?" He nodded upward toward the sky, as falling snowflakes floated down toward the ground.
The she-cat felt kind of hurt at his question. As if he wanted to talk to her quickly and get it over with. She shook it off and put on a smile, "Yes, it is cold. I should know. My pelt isn't really made for this type of season," she chuckled. "I'm Cherrypaw, by the way. You most likely don't know my name," she mewed.
Old January 6th, 2017, 09:27 PM
constantly tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar
The she-cat felt kind of hurt at his question. As if he wanted to talk to her quickly and get it over with. She shook it off and put on a smile, "Yes, it is cold. I should know. My pelt isn't really made for this type of season," she chuckled. "I'm Cherrypaw, by the way. You most likely don't know my name," she mewed.
"Heh, I can tell." Blizzardpaw mewed cheerfully,
but the cold left a bitter note. "Names Blizzardpaw, and, I probably have, I wasn't the...nicest kit in the nursery." The tom chuckled good-heartedly, though a wince was slightly made as he thought of his kithood, oh the terrible memories. The mottled tabby shook his head to clear away the thoughts, it was all in the past now, he can't start thinking about it now! He sighed, tail flicking tirelessly. "Heh, I might need to get back to camp soon, the cold is getting to me." Blizzardpaw mewed jokingly, though it was true, very true, he was exhausted, and his shoulders drooping proved that, and he didn't bother to cover that up. "Though, if you want to chat some more, that's fine, I need to chat more." He smiled a bit, and that was only a little bit, for his exhaustion proved it rather hard.
Old January 6th, 2017, 09:50 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
"Heh, I can tell." Blizzardpaw mewed cheerfully,
but the cold left a bitter note. "Names Blizzardpaw, and, I probably have, I wasn't the...nicest kit in the nursery." The tom chuckled good-heartedly, though a wince was slightly made as he thought of his kithood, oh the terrible memories. The mottled tabby shook his head to clear away the thoughts, it was all in the past now, he can't start thinking about it now! He sighed, tail flicking tirelessly. "Heh, I might need to get back to camp soon, the cold is getting to me." Blizzardpaw mewed jokingly, though it was true, very true, he was exhausted, and his shoulders drooping proved that, and he didn't bother to cover that up. "Though, if you want to chat some more, that's fine, I need to chat more." He smiled a bit, and that was only a little bit, for his exhaustion proved it rather hard.
@Stormiiix
Shadowstorm padded out in ShadowClan territory. Once she saw Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw talking with eachother, she ran over to them, her dark grey fluffy fur keeping her warm and practically cold-resistant. Once she neared the apprentices, she dropped her prey. "Hi. What are you doing? Shouldn't you be stocking up the fresh-kill pile for leaf-bare?" She tilted her head, before flicking her tail and swishing it towards all the open prey in ShadowClan territory.
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old January 6th, 2017, 10:14 PM
constantly tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst
@Stormiiix
Shadowstorm padded out in ShadowClan territory. Once she saw Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw talking with eachother, she ran over to them, her dark grey fluffy fur keeping her warm and practically cold-resistant. Once she neared the apprentices, she dropped her prey. "Hi. What are you doing? Shouldn't you be stocking up the fresh-kill pile for leaf-bare?" She tilted her head, before flicking her tail and swishing it towards all the open prey in ShadowClan territory.

@Cedar
Blizzardpaw turned to Shadowstorm, a glint of annoyance in his amber optics,
but calmly answered the question. "We're just talking, and I already hunted with my mentor today...I just came out here to think for moment." The tom stood up slowly, with a sigh. "I was thinking of going hunting, and I'll do that, I suppose. Leafbare is gonna get tough." He felt annoyed, but respected the warrior, she did have a point, they were still in training, so it didn't matter if he was tired or not, he'd have to hunt and train all the same. He turned to Cherrypaw, and gave a cheeky smile. Ugh, I'm not very good with socializing, am I? He felt awkward, and not that confident, like he used to be like as a kit. Blizzardpaw! Stop thinking about the past, mouse-brain... He fully turned to Cherrypaw, "Hey! Cherrypaw? You want to go hunting, I think I need to warm up a bit, then maybe I won't be so chilly and tired, heh."

Last edited by seasalt; January 6th, 2017 at 10:15 PM.
Old January 6th, 2017, 10:50 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

Quote:

@Cedar
but calmly answered the question. "We're just talking, and I already hunted with my mentor today...I just came out here to think for moment." The tom stood up slowly, with a sigh. "I was thinking of going hunting, and I'll do that, I suppose. Leafbare is gonna get tough." He felt annoyed, but respected the warrior, she did have a point, they were still in training, so it didn't matter if he was tired or not, he'd have to hunt and train all the same. He turned to Cherrypaw, and gave a cheeky smile. Ugh, I'm not very good with socializing, am I? He felt awkward, and not that confident, like he used to be like as a kit. Blizzardpaw! Stop thinking about the past, mouse-brain... He fully turned to Cherrypaw, "Hey! Cherrypaw? You want to go hunting, I think I need to warm up a bit, then maybe I won't be so chilly and tired, heh."
Shadowstorm frowned at Blizzardpaw's slight annoyance but understood how she felt. As an apprentice, it was always hunting for her with no time for any real conversation. "Let's say... After you both are done hunting, you could get a good night's sleep for the rest of the night and until moonrise the next day. I'll help too. Just stay right there and I'll be back soon!" Shadowstorm was back within a few heartbeats and nodded towards the apprentices. "Let's hunt!" She began to scent fresh-kill. Shadowstorm followed the scent carefully, stalking it with very shallow, slow breaths at a time while gently and carefully placing one paw in front of the other, progressing towards the prey. She came within a tail length and pounced, chomping on the vole's neck. She bowed her head towards StarClan before burying it.
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old January 7th, 2017, 10:08 AM
I got nothing...

Quote:

@Cedar
Cherrypaw saw the warrior come up. She shrunk back a little at the proposal of the older she-cat. She felt as if she had done something wrong, which she didn't like. She nodded in response to the older female's words. Her ears then perked to the voice of Blizzardpaw. She turned her calico head, "Sure!" she mewed in response. She kneaded the ground in excitement. She watched as the warrior found a scent. The apprentice the looked at Blizzardpaw and mewed, "I'll go this way," as she padded off to the right in search of prey.
Old January 7th, 2017, 07:10 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

@Jingle
Stormheart took a deep breath in as she let the sent of the territory full her nose.
Old January 7th, 2017, 09:22 PM
constantly tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Cherrypaw saw the warrior come up. She shrunk back a little at the proposal of the older she-cat. She felt as if she had done something wrong, which she didn't like. She nodded in response to the older female's words. Her ears then perked to the voice of Blizzardpaw. She turned her calico head, "Sure!" she mewed in response. She kneaded the ground in excitement. She watched as the warrior found a scent. The apprentice the looked at Blizzardpaw and mewed, "I'll go this way," as she padded off to the right in search of prey.
Blizzardpaw took a moment to give a silent, thoughtful, and awkward nod.
"Alright, then I'll go this way." The tom pointed his fluffy tail to the left, and started to trot the way he had pointed to. Because, I really need some friends at the moment. Cherrypaw seems nice...so maybe we could be friends! Though I'll have to ask her later. Blizzardpaw thought with a nod, mostly to himself, however. With a tired, but determined sigh, Blizzardpaw's whiskers twitched as he sniffed the crisp, cold leafbare air. Ugh, why couldn't he just stayed in camp? The tiredness was creeping up his shoulders, taunting him, urging him to sleep. He gave out another sigh, before going deeper through the pine forest, sniffing the air. Then, he caught a scent, a squirrel. Satisfaction willed in his veins. Prey, finally. With a silent twitch of the tail, Blizzardpaw silently crept toward the creature, as it was sniffing around for its nut. In a swift movement, the tom sprinted to the squirrel, slashing at it's neck before it even peeped a sound. Perfect. The exhausted tom couldn't think he could hunt anymore, and slumped onto the ground, he felt cold, and that's all he felt. Thick fur could keep you warm for so long. "Oh....g-great..." The fluffy, but freezing tom muttered under his breath, he knew his thick pelt would somehow seep the cold into his pelt, he just knew it, oh how he hated the cold, and the winter, the cold...

[I could suddenly make Blizzardpaw die of hypothermia right here, right now, and I'm just thinking about that, I have a tragic death story in my mind. Plot twist that just suddenly went through my head right there, don't know if I should do it or not. ]

Last edited by seasalt; January 7th, 2017 at 09:23 PM.