Old November 30th, 2023, 08:53 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitou View Post
**Elmshadow**

The dark medicine cat moved into his den as he watched another warrior limp through the entrance. "Come in, find a nest." He led the way to an open nest then turned around and motioned for the leg in question. "What happened?" There didn't appear to be any obvious wounds or an unnatural tweak to the leg so he was mostly sure he could offer something of a positive.

b a t f l i g h t
she/her - 35 moons - ShadowClan - lesbian
"I jumped up to catch a bird before it flew away and landed pretty hard on it on the way down," she said, tail flicking nervously. "I've just been trying to keep off it since it hurts when I use it, but I was assigned to the WindClan border, so..."
Old December 1st, 2023, 01:18 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

b a t f l i g h t
"I jumped up to catch a bird before it flew away and landed pretty hard on it on the way down," she said, tail flicking nervously. "I've just been trying to keep off it since it hurts when I use it, but I was assigned to the WindClan border, so..."

Elmshadow ran his broad black paws over the warrior’s proffered leg. He could feel the inflammation but otherwise the leg seemed healthy enough so he figured it was most likely a tissue or muscle issue, an issue he could do little for beyond pain relief. He turned to the herb storage and pulled out some poppy seeds, a sprig of lavender, and comfrey then stopped again at the small spring for a ball of watered moss. He set the poppy seeds in front of her first then chewed the lavender into a fine poultice, adding it to the moss water. ”Eat the poppy seeds. That’ll help with the immediate pain. It doesn’t feel as though there’s any severe damage to the bones or joints. It’s likely a soft injury so it’ll heal only with time. I’ll put this poultice on now which should help bring down the inflammation and take this comfrey lead to wrap on your leg when you finish the patrol. And then you should rest. Stay off the leg until it can hold your weight again without pain. Go back to your Warrior duties slowly at first and back off at any signs of pain but you should be back at it fully in a moon.”

[ -1 lavender -1 comfrey ]

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old December 1st, 2023, 02:10 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitou View Post
**Elmshadow**

Elmshadow ran his broad black paws over the warrior’s proffered leg. He could feel the inflammation but otherwise the leg seemed healthy enough so he figured it was most likely a tissue or muscle issue, an issue he could do little for beyond pain relief. He turned to the herb storage and pulled out some poppy seeds, a sprig of lavender, and comfrey then stopped again at the small spring for a ball of watered moss. He set the poppy seeds in front of her first then chewed the lavender into a fine poultice, adding it to the moss water. ”Eat the poppy seeds. That’ll help with the immediate pain. It doesn’t feel as though there’s any severe damage to the bones or joints. It’s likely a soft injury so it’ll heal only with time. I’ll put this poultice on now which should help bring down the inflammation and take this comfrey lead to wrap on your leg when you finish the patrol. And then you should rest. Stay off the leg until it can hold your weight again without pain. Go back to your Warrior duties slowly at first and back off at any signs of pain but you should be back at it fully in a moon.”

[ -1 lavender -1 comfrey ]

b a t f l i g h t

"Thank you, Elmshadow.
I should head off on my patrol now, but I'll definitely keep off it until it's healed," she mewed, feeling a little silly about her earlier anxiety. It hadn't been so bad at all, and she was relieved all she needed was a little rest. She hadn't even needed to eat anything bitter!
Old December 1st, 2023, 03:02 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

(think I'm late- oops- hopefully not too late-)

@Sleek @Woody @Kuwu @endlesshax @Katiethewolfchild @TheLostAmongTheStars @elaif @GhostlyStarfinder @Pitou

The white furred kit mewed loudly, she was cold, and wet. She pawed one of her littermates, mewing loudly again.

(Sorry for short post, I don't have time to write a longer one)

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old December 1st, 2023, 09:02 PM
Rat

Bump Policy: 1 day
My Mood: Tired

gullkit squirmed around looking for warmth but was mostly quiet, only making one or two quiet mews

(@Sleek @Woody @endlesshax @Katiethewolfchild @TheLostAmongTheStars @elaif @GhostlyStarfinder @Festive Snowyfeathr)

Check out SpireClan, an unforgiving clan set in an eco-brutalist setting. Will have a storyline that slowly develops:

{Signups/Info}
{Roleplay}
{Allegiances/News}

Old December 6th, 2023, 08:30 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Larkfire
She/Her | The Wraith
Shadow Fiend & Beefed Up (T1) Purrk

The den felt strange. Empty. Silent. Sure, Elmshadow had always been among the quiet ones, but he had always had an... a presence. Larkfire usually knew when he was in this den. Except now, the place was devoid of her mentor. Larkfire had only spoken to the dark medicine cat a couple times, but it was hard not to feel his loss. It was hard not to feel the panic bubbling in her chest and threatening to overwhelm her. Yes, Elmshadow had left her with a truckload of knowledge, but she had next to zero experience in the field.

Paws silent against the ground, Larkfire prowled through the den, fiery-amber gaze flicking over the stocked herbs with intense scrutiny. After a once-over, the pregnant molly had been meaning to settle down on the ground - she had not yet moved her nest to this den - when she spotted a tiny bundle of fur in the corner. In one of the patients' nests.

Blinking, the grey and white feline slunk over until she loomed over the little furball. A kit. One she'd never seen before. "And who may you be?" Her voice was a throaty rumble, tinged with quiet curiousity. He smelled of ShadowClan, so she supposed he wasn't a stowaway kit. Still, Larkfire didn't recall seeing him around camp, and considering his age, she should have seen him around.

[ @silver. - Moon / Wolfkit ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old December 7th, 2023, 02:08 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3)

Darkfall made his way to the camp, clutching to the owl feather he had tightly in his jaws -- as if someone would take it from him at any moment. Something was leading him towards a den that smelled of... herbs? Yes, herbs. Stumbling a bit, he made his way into the den, the blood loss and lack of usage of one of his eyes making it a bit difficult to navigate. There was a she-cat in there, very pretty -- grey and white bustling about and organizing her stock of herbs, a glimpse of her amber eyes sent chills through him but he didn't fully know why.

She was safe. He wasn't too sure how he could tell, but looking at her filled him with a sense of relief. Setting down the feather, he waved his tail to her lazily. "Hey there beautiful~" He purred with a wide grin. "I-" he blinked slowly, trying to remember why he was there "-hit my head? Yes! I hit my heaaad! Do youuu think... you coul'elp me out?" he asked, words very much slurred before falling backward onto his butt. Laughing a little, he fixed his right eye on the medicine cat. Wait... how'd he know she was a medicine cat? Did he know her? "Youuu reaaally pretty misssss. Wha's yur naaame?"

[ @Rose this is all over the place but brain tired, think mode off]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old December 7th, 2023, 05:33 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Larkfire
She/Her | The Wraith

Sitting in Elmshadow's den, brow furrowed as she stared at the numerous herbs that her former mentor had left behind. That was all she had to do now; get used to her new job as Medicine Cat. Sorting herbs, it was only when the familiar tang of blood wafted in the air did Larkfire look up, swiveling around to face... her mate.

Except, the male who walked in through the medicine den entrance was bleeding, aaand he looked on the verge of collapse. Brow furrowing with even more worry than she thought possible, Larkfire hurried over to Darkfall as he toppled backward onto his backside. He'd... hit his head? She supposed that explained the fact that he'd forgotten her name. And all she could do was stare in disbelief. Of course, her first-ever patient would be Dark-freakin'-fall. She wouldn't even be surprised if he'd gotten hurt on purpose, the loveable idiot.

Racking her brain for Elmshadow's lessons, Larkfire sidestepped the fallen feather and pushed Darkfall to the ground so she could have better access to his bleeding head wound. She wasn't about to struggle on her tiptoes while trying to clean out the blood.

"My name is Finch." The Medicine Cat deadpanned in between licks, solely for the sake of messing with him. He got himself into this mess, he could afford being confused for a little. She turned, hurrying back to the herb storage to grab cobwebs and.. uh... daisies? Yes, that was it. Stepping back over to his side, Larkfire found herself chewing the daisy into a poultice (ugh, how did she end up doing this. eating plants) and then pressing the result over Darkfall's eye whether he liked it or not before banding it in place with cobwebs. "And my mate wouldn't appreciate you calling me pretty."

[ @Dark - Darkfall | -1 Cobweb, -1 Daisy ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old December 7th, 2023, 07:56 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3)

The black tabby let out a small “oomf” when pushed down. ”Youuu’ree pretty strooong little laady, just howww I likeee theem. I thinnk?” he said, giggling uncharacteristically ”I couuld taaaake you thouugh. Yuuuppp. Watchhh ouuut hehehehe~”

”You don’t loook like a — a finch? Yeah. Finchy finch finchhh~” He slurred with a light hum. Finch didnt seem right for some reason, but who was he to argue? If he remembered any of this later, he would surely feel embarrassed, but that was a later problem. He couldn’t even remember his name right now (he wasn’t going to admit that), so what he was saying was the least of his worries.

Darkfall watched as the pretty little strong lady (Finch was it?) started chewing up some plants. ”Hehe plant brea-UEGH” His teasing was interrupted as she pressed the goey result onto his eye. That was gross. ”Mmmm… your mate is a luccckky guuuuy. You’re sooo gooo-rgeousss.” he said, frowning a bit when she informed him that she was in fact, not single.

Casting his good eye to the feather he dropped, he looked back at the the healer and gave her a sleepy grin. ”Heeyyyy theerreee. I gotttt a coooool feaaatherrr. It’s prettyyy, not as pretty asss youu but I… uhh…? OHHH! You can haaave itt.” he said offering his treasure to her. Surely he had a reason to pick it up, why not give it to this lovely she-cat taking care of him as thanks?
[ @Rose ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old December 7th, 2023, 09:11 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Larkfire
She/Her | The Wraith

The den felt strange. Empty. Silent. Sure, Elmshadow had always been among the quiet ones, but he had always had an... a presence. Larkfire usually knew when he was in this den. Except now, the place was devoid of her mentor. Larkfire had only spoken to the dark medicine cat a couple times, but it was hard not to feel his loss. It was hard not to feel the panic bubbling in her chest and threatening to overwhelm her. Yes, Elmshadow had left her with a truckload of knowledge, but she had next to zero experience in the field.

Paws silent against the ground, Larkfire prowled through the den, fiery-amber gaze flicking over the stocked herbs with intense scrutiny. After a once-over, the pregnant molly had been meaning to settle down on the ground - she had not yet moved her nest to this den - when she spotted a tiny bundle of fur in the corner. In one of the patients' nests.

Blinking, the grey and white feline slunk over until she loomed over the little furball. A kit. One she'd never seen before. "And who may you be?" Her voice was a throaty rumble, tinged with quiet curiousity. He smelled of ShadowClan, so she supposed he wasn't a stowaway kit. Still, Larkfire didn't recall seeing him around camp, and considering his age, she should have seen him around.

[ @silver. - Moon / Wolfkit ]

moon | wolfkit // he/him
purrks: -

---

So much was happening around him but he couldn't care less. Cats passing through, muffled voices, the scent of death... The kit didn't care about any of it. The thought of being in the nursery with his siblings was dreadful. Even just looking at them reminded him of his terrible mother. He dare not speak her name, even in his head, or else the pain of her betrayal would come flooding back. And he was awfully strong. Obviously if he wasn't strong of body he was strong of mind. Stronger than any of his siblings.

When he's sniffed at he curls into a tighter ball. If he was silent they would eventually go away. That's how it had worked before. But the voice that calls out to him is kinder than any of the others that had tried to pry a reply out of him. So he turns his head for one amber eye to stare up at her from his hiding spot in plain sight.

"... Moon."

Or well. Not Moon anymore. Nameless. Dawnstar had told him that in order for him to join his name would have to change. And honestly... That was perfectly fine with him. He didn't want a name that reminded him of her anyway.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !