Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Open Forum [All...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 08:09 AM
Gorse twinkling at night
Last post by Tallstar
Today 08:08 AM
rowan and fading
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:05 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:38 AM
Dark Forest Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by forest
Today 07:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 9th, 2018, 01:54 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Sometimes it was just a delight to know the sun was going to rise, it was going to bathe the clearing in sunlight at least one day during the moon. The reassurance of the sun was something he seemed to find comfort in, the fact that he knew the sun would still smile down on him when nobody else did. And that's ok. the sun wrapped around the grey kit seeping into his kitten fur as a gentle breeze tickled his whiskers. It was such and enchanting scent, the wind that seemed to always drift through the camp bringing with it untold stories and memories only those who passed it on would know. The small kit raised his chin up with the mouse still dangling from his parted jaws as the wind entered his nostrils filling his mouth with the feeling of the terriory. Vast and expansive with so many things to see, maybe he'd hunt its forests one day. Maybe not. I could just stay here. he thought promptly popping open his eyes a moment later, now relizing how stupid he must look the now flustered grey tom kit set the mouse down gently and settled in, tucking his paws under his chest and curling his tail up on his flank. The Tom cranned his neck taking the first bite of the mouse, a succulent taste that never disappointed him. A small curve in the side of his lips appeared and he bent to continue eating boy noticing the approaching Kit.

This isn't so bad, nobody's tried to talk to you yet.

Easiness flooded over the tom and his shoulders sagged by his sides and he shuffled a bit to get comfortable. An icy breeze rattled the branches of the trees above causing him to look over his shoulder at the trees which loomed protectively over the cats, watching them with eerie intent. I wonder if you could see the whole territory up there? he studied the barren trees a moment longer and when he finally looked back there was a ginger and white kitten in front of him. Shorekits eyes popped wide open and his face screwed up in surprise, I wasn't expecting somebody to be so close to him. Shore kit shuffled uncomfortably his blood starting to pump at a higher rate, his breaths starting to become frantic. It's happening!

Don't panic, I'm sure they are nice, I'm positive.

Shorekit couldn't recall seeing this kit anywhere particularly. Though he could trace the scent back to the nursery he was vaguely surprised that he couldn't recall his name. He knew everyone even if they didn't know he existed, perks of being invisible half the time. "I- oh- uh-" he stammered with discomfort shuffling his paws beneath his chest. It was friendly, very friendly and there shouldn't be anything wrong with sharing. But the talking but was certainly a problem. "Ye- yea-" he finally blurted shuffling over just a bit grabbing onto the mouses tail than looking back up at the ginger and white kit "wanna sh- share?" you sound like an alien. Shut up shorekit!

It was very common for other cats in the clan to actively seek out sunny patches to lay in, to enjoy the warmth the light provided; some might even say it attracted them like moths to a flame. So, for a moment, before Daffodilkit approached, he watched the other kit. He watched as Shorekit seemed to lay there for a moment, chin raised slightly, breathing in the passing gust of breeze that ruffled his fur. The ginger and white tom kit tilted his head gently as he then saw a somewhat flustered look cross his face, as if his own body scolded him for staying like that for too long. No one had said anything to him, nothing had happened, and yet he seemed to break himself out of the peaceful trance he had been in. He only stayed watching curiously until the other tom had tucked his paws under himself and began to take the first couple of bites of his meal. He could have likely waited until he was done eating or something, but Daffodilkit felt compelled to approach now for some reason or another and politely dipped his head as he did approach.

The grey kit didn't seem to take notice of Daffodilkit's approach, too tied up in his eating and pondering to notice until he was right there asking his question. It seemed to have startled Shorekit, but the ginger and white kit was sure to talk with his soft voice. It was always how he preferred to talk with others, he didn't want to come off as loud and obnoxious. Then again, he didn't talk to too many in the nursery, more interested in pondering whatever it was that was currently on his mind.

Is he okay? thought the kit suddenly in worry, seeing of absolutely frightened the other kit seemed to be getting. He was about ready to just back off and give the kit space.

But eventually a stammered response was given and the ginger and white kit paused his retreat with a tilt of his head. His eventual response was a 'yeah', a sunny look of happiness crossing the young toms face. He would wait until Shorekit had shuffled over and made himself comfortable before laying on the ground beside him, looking over at the mouse that Shorekit offered to share before politely shaking his head. "I'm okay, I'm not very hungry right now." Again, his voice was as soft as ever, his eyes not focusing on the other kit, but instead at his paws. "There was a bug over here the other day, it crawled over my paw.. I wanted to see if it would come back today." He explained with a soft smile on his lips.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 9th, 2018, 05:51 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Twitchkit jumped and almost fell upon landing as Minkkit quietly slunk up to him and her voice sounded behind him. He swiveled his body around as quickly as he could with his lame front left foot,"O-Oh! Hi Minkkit! I didn't see you there! Or hear you for that matter!" he laughed quietly, careful not to wake anyone up,"I was actually looking for a cat that was awake!" he whisper shouted,"And it looks like i found one! Or wait. You didn't just wake up did you? I didn't wake you up did I?... Whoops..." for some reason, Twitchkit always looked like he had just woken up. His brown and white fur sticking up everywhere and his white belly fur matted with leafs and twigs from the previous day stuck his pelt. Even the blue in his blue green eyes seemed to be littered with green.

Minkkit watched Twitchkit as he jumped and looked startled. Her narrow head still tilted. The young brown hued molly found him quite amusing."I'm practicing for when I'm an apprentice." She meowed proud that she could sneak up to a older kit without being detected. The young kit would remember that. To be silent lightly place your paws and watch were your going. "Really?" She asked as he said he was looking for a cat that was awake. It was quite funny how he acted at lest to her. "Oh no, you haven't woken me up. I was already up." The young kit told the older cat. Minkkit looked over his messy fur it was no where near like her. Her short fuzzy fur was always well kept and puffy but her mother wouldn't let her get dirty every time she did she'd be washed. That got annoying at times. She could take care of her own pelt she was two moons. "Why do you need to find someone who's awake? She asked tilting her head again.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 9th, 2018, 06:16 PM

My Mood: Adorable
Smile Re: ThunderClan Nursery

A younger kit padded in. "Hi! My name is Amberkit. Nice to meet you!"
Old April 9th, 2018, 09:59 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
"then i must be pretty ugly. " wolfcall was doing that think when he tore himself down but made it seem as a joke. it was cruel to him but others didn't see past it. he put a paw on lambpaw's head, "no. no it doesn't. i'm older than you, i know more. it isn't even a real word. " he snorted, he flinched when she touch his stomach. he took his paw away and roll away. "eh?! don't touch my belly!" wolfcall seem a bit flustered, he just didn't like when cats touch his belly or anything like that. "lamby, lamby, i am mean. " he chuckled, dodging the ball of dirt but it hit his side instead. he slowly turned his head around to look at her, "your in for it !!" he yowled, wolfcall hurl a ball of dirt at her again.
"Y-y-eah you a-are." Lambpaw deadpanned not really caring about Wolfcall self-deprecation or finding it the slightest bit funny for that matter, "A-A-And nincompoop i-i-is a real w-w-word you j-j-j-just sadly h-have the b-b-bb-brain capacity o-of a-a-a kit." She chuckled raising one of her eyebrows a bit when he seemly freaked out when she just pawed his stomach. "B-b-but Wolfie I-i was just f-f-f-feeling your k-kittens!" She teased shaking her head softly, "Thanks f-f-f-f-for admitting ii-i-i-it Wolfcall a-a-a-a-acceptance is the first step to f-f-f-fixing your pp-p-p-p-roblems!" Lambpaw then complemented though there was clear sarcasm in her tone, "GGGGGGGAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" She shrieked the moment the ball dirt hit her face sending backward on to the ground.

Last edited by Tavvi; April 9th, 2018 at 10:00 PM.
Old April 10th, 2018, 01:45 PM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Larkpaw padded into the clearing feeling much more clear on the direction of her life. She knew that it wouldn’t be hard to adjust to living in ShadowClan, but it would be weird to not have her siblings or friends there, and she would miss them, but this was something that she HAD to do. But first she had to say goodbye to Fernpaw, Ravenpaw, Flowerpaw, Poppypaw and Crookedkit. I might as well eat while I wait for them to get back to camp. She picked a squirrel off the fresh-kill pile and sat down to enjoy one of her last meals in thunderclan.
@Okapi
@Tazzy
@Morgan

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry

Last edited by Blueberry; April 10th, 2018 at 01:58 PM.
Old April 10th, 2018, 03:43 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

@Silver Fishie
Swallowshine sat down with her vole, devouring it in a few monstrous bites. As she began to groom herself, she saw her sister, Watertail. She paused mid-stroke of her tongue. Should I invite her over here? Yes, I should! We haven't talked since before Squirrelpaw's and I's training session. Swallowshine called out to her sister, "Watertail! Over here!" Her tail mentioned with her tail to a spot in the shade beside her.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 10th, 2018, 03:56 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmbreFeather View Post
@Silver Fishie
Swallowshine sat down with her vole, devouring it in a few monstrous bites. As she began to groom herself, she saw her sister, Watertail. She paused mid-stroke of her tongue. Should I invite her over here? Yes, I should! We haven't talked since before Squirrelpaw's and I's training session. Swallowshine called out to her sister, "Watertail! Over here!" Her tail mentioned with her tail to a spot in the shade beside her.
Watertail looked up from her own meal of squirrel as she heard a familiar voice ring through the clearing, over all the chatter of the Thunderclan camp. Watertail selfconciously licked her flank, which was still matted with blood around the nasty scratch Shatteredbreeze had given her last night. She didn’t want Swallowshine to suspect anything. She stood, her blueish gray pelt spiking on her spine and she yawned, her white fangs peaking through her muzzle. She padded over to Swallowshine, who was grooming meticulously. “Hello, Swallowshine.” She meowed flatly, the most exciting and happy to meet you response you could get out of a shecat like her. She sat down next to her sister, plopping the squirrel she had been eating down by her own paws.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old April 10th, 2018, 04:04 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Watertail looked up from her own meal of squirrel as she heard a familiar voice ring through the clearing, over all the chatter of the Thunderclan camp. Watertail selfconciously licked her flank, which was still matted with blood around the nasty scratch Shatteredbreeze had given her last night. She didn’t want Swallowshine to suspect anything. She stood, her blueish gray pelt spiking on her spine and she yawned, her white fangs peaking through her muzzle. She padded over to Swallowshine, who was grooming meticulously. “Hello, Swallowshine.” She meowed flatly, the most exciting and happy to meet you response you could get out of a shecat like her. She sat down next to her sister, plopping the squirrel she had been eating down by her own paws.
Swallowshine looked down her muzzle at her through narrowed eyes with a sigh, but she did not say a thing. She would tell me if something was wrong, right? Pushing away the pebble of suscpsion in her belly, she brushed her tail along her spine by the unknown scratch. "How are you?"

No star is lost at all

Old April 10th, 2018, 04:10 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmbreFeather View Post
Swallowshine looked down her muzzle at her through narrowed eyes with a sigh, but she did not say a thing. She would tell me if something was wrong, right? Pushing away the pebble of suscpsion in her belly, she brushed her tail along her spine by the unknown scratch. "How are you?"
Watertail hissed in pain as her sister’s tail brushed against her raw flesh. “G-good.” She meowed hardly, and then plunging her muzzle deep into her prey, relishing the warmth and blood smell. Not only was it delicious for prey in winter, it was warm and covered up Watertail’s weird voice right now. But not totally, as she had already spoken. She dipped her head back out, licking her lips.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old April 10th, 2018, 04:23 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Watertail hissed in pain as her sister’s tail brushed against her raw flesh. “G-good.” She meowed hardly, and then plunging her muzzle deep into her prey, relishing the warmth and blood smell. Not only was it delicious for prey in winter, it was warm and covered up Watertail’s weird voice right now. But not totally, as she had already spoken. She dipped her head back out, licking her lips.
Swallowshine's pebble of suspicion turned into a boulder of certainty when she hissed. "What is it?" Swallowshine hissed protectively. She thrust her muzzle close and saw the scratch before Watertail could stop her. "Who did you fight." She growled. "I will rip their pelts off their backs." Who dare mess with my sister! They will not see the light of day after i'm done with them! Swallowshine bit back a retort, lashing her tail back and forth across the ground with fury. Her stood up on her neck and her lips pulled back in the beginning of a snarl. She flexed her claws.

No star is lost at all

Closed Thread