by Myling
Last post by ellie
Today 02:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 24th, 2020, 04:21 PM
Robo Hamster Parent

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Koipaw padded out of the nursery, her whiskers quivering in excitement. It was time for her second training session! She hoped it was interesting. "I wonder where Brambleblaze is..." she mumbled, scanning the clearing.
@SilentLamb

Try to smile at least once today!
Message me if you ever want to RP!
My Character Page:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...024#post645024
I just got back, so bear with me if I'm late to responding!
Old March 24th, 2020, 04:46 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Her white ears perked up at the warrior's offer."Are...are you sure?" Shimmeringpaw said with hesitance, while the apprentice was quick to learn she did have a difficult time adjusting to the new form. Her bad habits were always getting in the way.
Salmonsong nodded,” I’m sure I can handle a troublemaker like you,” she teased playfully.
Old March 24th, 2020, 04:54 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
@RedHead
Deweyes sniffed the chilled air, wondering absently how the freshkill pile was doing. She was growing restless and felt the urge to go for a hunt if the clan needed more; then again, she supposed more prey was never a bad thing. Still, the molly shifted onto her side to let the feeble rays of sun touch her flank, stretching out and deciding to enjoy a few more moments of silent rest before venturing into the beckoning serenity of the empty, chilly woods. The pale blue eyes she’d spent moons cursing as a young warrior dropped to slits and Deweyes huffed our a quiet sigh, watching the blurred patches of light that constituted her vision drift before her half open eyes. Images of carp and trout danced among the vague dapples, remnants from a previous life , and the she-cat mulled over whether she wanted to walk to the river in search of whatever fish she could find in its frozen mix or whether she would have better luck looking for voles or river birds. Another cat might have looked at the lounging molly and thought of her as lost in thought or oblivious, but the purposeful swivel of her pricked ears revealed that she was in no way unaware of her surroundings.

Ternsky padded from the warrior's den, letting out a large yawn as she stretched out her limbs. It had been a good past couple of days for her, and for a vague moment her mind drifted to her two companions she'd spent time with recently, Snailriver and Sassafrasfire. Ternsky would consider the two her best friends at this point, she didn't need to know a cat very long to tell if she was going to like them or if she was going to hate them, and Sassafrasfire and Snailriver were both currently in good lights. Though, as the young warrior spotted her mother, she instantly headed straight for her. Ternsky was definitely a family girl, and she made a point to spend as much time with her family as she could. "Is that my mamma I see?" Ternsky questioned as she came to lay next to Deweyes, her orange gaze looking straight into the she-cat's blind eyes. Ternsky knew many cats liked to avoid looking straight at Deweyes' eyes, due to some sort of creepy factor or something, but Ternsky didn't have that problem. She was going to give her mother her full attention, whether she could see her or not.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old March 24th, 2020, 04:59 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Fallenpine

Yawning as she crawled out of the warriors den, the tabby head towards her apprentice . "good day koipaw-" then she noticed the nursery " what was going on in there?? Another friend perhaps ?" she asked .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 24th, 2020, 05:02 PM
Robo Hamster Parent

She smiled. "I.. sort of adopted a kit!" she beamed. "Um... should we go train?"
@SilentLamb
(sorry it's short! I'm kind of busy :P )

My Character Page:
Old March 24th, 2020, 05:06 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Bitterthorn

Bitterthorn padded out into the clearing, opting for a day lounging in the sun as opposed to another dark day in that stuffy elder's den. It was terribly unpleasant in there. Cold and empty. Lonely. All those abandoned nests were just another reminder that she was getting old. That was the last thing she needed - another reminder. Her aching joints reminded her often enough. It seemed the clan was getting younger and younger. Even Lionstar was what... 20 something moons? A child, really. It felt like she was getting left behind to turn to dust. Nobody came to visit anymore. Shaking her head, she chose an open spot in the sun and curled up, laying her head on her paws where she could watch the goings-on comfortably.

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 01:19 PM.
Old March 24th, 2020, 05:10 PM

@Fallenpine
( Its fine )
Her eyebrows furrowed at that...what!?! She's joking right..
" uh....ok.....you do mean by babysitting right?" she asked with concern . A kit , now? She'll throw away the rest of her life ! In a way...

Old March 24th, 2020, 05:17 PM
Robo Hamster Parent

She shook her head.
"The kit's mom had died. So, I took her under my wing!" She smiled. "Kits are the one kind of cat I don't get nervous around.."

@SilentLamb

My Character Page:
Old March 24th, 2020, 05:19 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Ternsky padded from the warrior's den, letting out a large yawn as she stretched out her limbs. It had been a good past couple of days for her, and for a vague moment her mind drifted to her two companions she'd spent time with recently, Snailriver and Sassafrasfire. Ternsky would consider the two her best friends at this point, she didn't need to know a cat very long to tell if she was going to like them or if she was going to hate them, and Sassafrasfire and Snailriver were both currently in good lights. Though, as the young warrior spotted her mother, she instantly headed straight for her. Ternsky was definitely a family girl, and she made a point to spend as much time with her family as she could. "Is that my mamma I see?" Ternsky questioned as she came to lay next to Deweyes, her orange gaze looking straight into the she-cat's blind eyes. Ternsky knew many cats liked to avoid looking straight at Deweyes' eyes, due to some sort of creepy factor or something, but Ternsky didn't have that problem. She was going to give her mother her full attention, whether she could see her or not.
Deweyes was just deciding to get up when she heard the shuffling of dirt that signifies pawsteps. She didn’t even need to shift her ears to know to whom those footfalls belonged and her heart felt lighter by the presence of her daughter. Deweyes loved her alone time and loved talking to her clan members, but she wouldn’t hesitate to admit that her favorite cats to spend time with were her family and she had a special bond with Ternsky that made the younger warrior exactly who she wanted to spend the day with. The she-cat let out a deep chuckle at her daughter’s exclamation and shifted her empty eyes in the direction of the voice. “Is that my daughter I see?” She shot back in her deep, melodic voice- winking at the word “see.” Even though Ternsky chose to lay beside her, Deweyes shifted gracefully to her paws and sat with her tail nearly wrapped around her paws, ready to leave but still relaxed. “How are you, dear?” She purred, rasping her tongue once between the other warrior’s ears.
Old March 24th, 2020, 05:26 PM

@Fallenpine

ok..don't be too judgeful..don't be too judgeful
"that's good . Poor thing though.." she meowed . Trying to put that at the back of her mind " anywho, today were going to be battle training . Follow me? " she meowed before heading off the the island.

Closed Thread