Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 06:05 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 06:00 AM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by korok
Today 05:49 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Shanmo11
Today 05:43 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by ollie
Today 05:31 AM

Old December 8th, 2023, 11:44 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3)

The black tabby let out a small “oomf” when pushed down. ”Youuu’ree pretty strooong little laady, just howww I likeee theem. I thinnk?” he said, giggling uncharacteristically ”I couuld taaaake you thouugh. Yuuuppp. Watchhh ouuut hehehehe~”

”You don’t loook like a — a finch? Yeah. Finchy finch finchhh~” He slurred with a light hum. Finch didnt seem right for some reason, but who was he to argue? If he remembered any of this later, he would surely feel embarrassed, but that was a later problem. He couldn’t even remember his name right now (he wasn’t going to admit that), so what he was saying was the least of his worries.

Darkfall watched as the pretty little strong lady (Finch was it?) started chewing up some plants. ”Hehe plant brea-UEGH” His teasing was interrupted as she pressed the goey result onto his eye. That was gross. ”Mmmm… your mate is a luccckky guuuuy. You’re sooo gooo-rgeousss.” he said, frowning a bit when she informed him that she was in fact, not single.

Casting his good eye to the feather he dropped, he looked back at the the healer and gave her a sleepy grin. ”Heeyyyy theerreee. I gotttt a coooool feaaatherrr. It’s prettyyy, not as pretty asss youu but I… uhh…? OHHH! You can haaave itt.” he said offering his treasure to her. Surely he had a reason to pick it up, why not give it to this lovely she-cat taking care of him as thanks?
[ @Rose ]
Larkfire
She/Her | The Wraith
Shadow Fiend & Beefed Up (T1) Purrk

Endlessly amused, ShadowClan's new Medicine Cat found herself fighting both an affectionate smile and a creasing of her brows. He'd hit his head. Darkfall had hit his head. Briefly, Larkfire paused, murmuring a soft 'thank you' offering her mate a nuzzle (it'd probably confuse him, considering he thought she had another lover, but oh well), and then picked up the owl feather with her teeth, dropping it carefully in an empty space next to all the lined-up herbs.

Turning back to the dark furred tabby currently sprawled on the floor of her den, Larkfire scanned her surroundings a moment to make sure no one else needed anything - or no one else was coming - and then settled down beside her mate (totally not to steal snuggles). Now that he was all patched up and safe, Larkfire could scold him all she wanted. Intense amber hues turned on the dark-furred tom as the admittedly round-er feline frowned. "What happened, Darkfall? How did you hurt yourself so badly?"

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old December 9th, 2023, 12:46 AM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

The dark-furred tom watched with a wide smile as the grey she-cat picked up the feather and put it among the other things. She took the g-ift, she took the g-ift!

When the little lady came back over to him, he wore a confused expression when she looked around – finding himself doing the same. Was someone coming? Was it not safe here? He was getting ready to get up and bolt out of there (he’d collapse before getting too far), so imagine his surprise when she sat next to him to snuggle. His eyes went wide before his expression quickly turned smug and his smile turned into a devilish grin. ”Hehe, I kneww you’d come around~” he purred. He didn’t get to think about the thought long before his companion turned to him with one of the scary looks and began talking to him.

Oh, so Darkfall was his name? What was the dark falling from though? He fell and hit his head once, did that correlate somehow? Hmm… it sounded pretty cool though, maybe that was why that was his name? Was he cool? Did Finch think he was cool?

”Do youuu think I’m coool?” He asked, before opening his mouth in surprise before giggling at the blunder. He hadn’t meant to ask that tehe – it just slipped out! ”I hurrt mysself? Oh yess!” He exclaimed as if he hadn’t remembered doing that at all. ”I hit my head!” he boasted with a grin (was he proud of that?). ”I was out there-” he said gesturing vaguely with a paw ”There was uhh… trees! Oh oh and rocks! Yes yes, I woke up and rock had blood! Lotss and lots of bloodd.” He explained, not fully sure what he was talking about. He then realized he had a question about something ”Do roockss bleed? Hey missss, did I tell you you’re preeetttty? I like your eyesss, I think I have twooo too? Hang on-” He stopped abruptly, squinting at the cat in charge of taking care of him -- sweeping the length of her body with his open eye.

Gently poking Finch (Larkfire) in the side with a paw he started laughing as if someone just told him the funniest joke in the whole forest. ”You’re kinda roound hehee~” After his sudden declaration of the healer’s roundness, he scooted closer to her and rested his head atop her back. ”Mmm yoou’re warmm. I think I like youu~” he purred contently and closed his eyes. Not yet asleep, but surely wouldn’t be awake much longer. Him making it to the camp having lost as much blood as he did was a miracle and a half, and somehow being able to form somewhat coherent sentences? Even better. Surely he was the best at what he did hehe~
[ @Rose ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old December 13th, 2023, 10:47 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

"Moon." Larkfire repeated softly, gaze fixed on the young kit, his amber eyes nearly the same shade as hers. Without invitation, she lowered herself to the ground beside him, laying her head on her paws to bring her face more level with the kit, or if he stood, he would be at a greater height than her. "That's not a Clan name, you know?" The Medicine Cat murmured after a moment.

"I was an outsider once too. My ... Ma..." Could she call Fablespinner that? Well, Larkfire would rather not scare the poor kit with terrible recollectings of Fablespinner. "I was named Lark before I joined ShadowClan. Just Lark, and then Dawnstar named me Larkpaw, see? Now I'm Larkfire." Unease, along with something uncomfortable, stirred in her stomach, an emotion so out of place that Larkfire was momentarily frazzled. She must have eaten something strange... or, when was the last time she'd eaten? She'd just assumed that she'd been eating because of how much weight she'd been putting on lately.

Shaking her head, Larkfire turned back to the present. "Did you get a new name when you got here?"

[ @silver. - Moon / Wolfkit ]

Larkfire couldn't help but roll her eyes at her lover. He was delusional, he had hit his head pretty bad. A cause for worry, no doubt. Did she think he was cool? Had he really just asked her that? She huffed and pressed one of his bandages back in place as it sprung free.

Frowning down at herself as he called her round, of all things, the healer let out a low grumble of impatience, which unfortunately switched into a purr not a moment later when he rest his chin atop her flank. After a couple moments of comfortable silence, Larkfire eased out from under her mate. "I'll tell you one thing. To get you back on your paws. You're an Enforcer in ShadowClan, an elite, and if you step out of here acting all woozy someone's going to get you kicked out of the rank, got it? So I need you to stay put."

With that, she turned and exited the den, heading for her mother's domain.

[ @Dark - Darkfall ]

Last edited by Rose; December 15th, 2023 at 01:47 PM.
Old December 15th, 2023, 05:21 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Starrylight
|Shadowclan|She/her|

Starrylight hurried into the medicine cat's den, a little frantic now noticing the kit's obvious wound. She hadn't even realized, how could she be this stupid? Stupid, stupid, stupid! She placed the kit down.

``Hi! Hello- `` She breathed heavily, ``Riverclan kit- Fogkit, need help- `` She gasped.

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...&postcount=207

@MangofDoom @Rose

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; December 15th, 2023 at 05:22 PM.
Old December 15th, 2023, 07:08 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Fogkit
riverclan kit | he/him | 4 moons | albino
purrks; silver tongue | tags; @Sunii @Rose

Fogkit winces as he’s set down. He looks up and around, eyes adjusting to take in his new surroundings quickly. But his nose doesn’t. He wrinkles it up, overwhelmed.

His throbbing side distracts him from everything, though. His previously white pelt is stained, and his mind is, well, foggy.

Old December 15th, 2023, 07:59 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Larkfire peered at the herb stock, rummaging around as she organized them properly. There was quite a lot for her to pile together and fix. (Her roleplayer died also struggling with this :d)

[ ShadowClan's Herb Storage ]

Old December 16th, 2023, 10:28 PM

Bump Policy: 2 - 3 days, 1 day if important
My Mood: Lurking

Marigoldfur slowly limped into the medicine den with small grunts of pain. The stiff ache in her shoulder had begun to get worse and she decided it was about time she had a visit to Larkfire. Mucus ran from her nostrils and a sharp wheezing sound with every breath she took.
@Rose

Last edited by Naila; December 16th, 2023 at 11:19 PM.
Old December 18th, 2023, 04:19 AM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

The tom protested softly when the healer (whom he currently knew as Finch) eased from under him and got up. No warmth! Come back! Apparently, he was something known as an Enforcer? That made him some kind of big shot, didn’t it? Maybe when he woke up from sleepy land he should go and do some enforcing. ”Yesss I got it. You caan count on mee!” he called to the leaving she-cat. Well… with her gone, he was going to sleep. He hadn’t been given the comfort of a nest, but right now he wasn’t going to be picky. His having lasted this long without passing out was a feat in and of itself. With his eyelids growing ever heavy, he rested his head on the floor as he waited for the darkness of sleep to take over him. He did, however, have one last thought before fully going unconscious.

His head hurt.
[ @Rose ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old December 18th, 2023, 07:43 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunii View Post

Starrylight
|Shadowclan|She/her|

Starrylight hurried into the medicine cat's den, a little frantic now noticing the kit's obvious wound. She hadn't even realized, how could she be this stupid? Stupid, stupid, stupid! She placed the kit down.

``Hi! Hello- `` She breathed heavily, ``Riverclan kit- Fogkit, need help- `` She gasped.

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...&postcount=207

@MangofDoom @Rose
Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post
Fogkit
riverclan kit | he/him | 4 moons | albino
purrks; silver tongue | tags; @Sunii @Rose

Fogkit winces as he’s set down. He looks up and around, eyes adjusting to take in his new surroundings quickly. But his nose doesn’t. He wrinkles it up, overwhelmed.

His throbbing side distracts him from everything, though. His previously white pelt is stained, and his mind is, well, foggy.

Larkfire was going to murder something. Was Starrylight an idiot, bringing a RiverClan kit straight into ShadowClan's camp? Fool. Keeping her facial expression passive and calm was all Larkfire could do to keep from snarling outright at Starrylight for her utter lapse in judgement. “Go tell Dawnstar you've brought a RiverClan kit to camp.” She barked at the warrior, patience thinning by the moment.

Once Starrylight had (hopefully) left, the Medicine Cat turned to 'Fogkit', brow creasing in thought. She gestured to an empty nest, and then turned away to rifle through her herbs.
Sit there. Don't move unless I tell you to. If you leave this den, I can't promise you won't be killed just because you smell like a RiverClanner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naila View Post
Marigoldfur slowly limped into the medicine den with small grunts of pain. The stiff ache in her shoulder had begun to get worse and she decided it was about time she had a visit to Larkfire. Mucus ran from her nostrils and a sharp wheezing sound with every breath she took.
@Rose

Gaze flitting over her shoulder as Marigoldfur limped into her den, Larkfire instantly pivoted around, aiming to lend the elder a shoulder to lean on as she helped them over to an empty nest. Once Marigoldfur was (hopefully) settled, Larkfire took a step back and took stock of the elder's condition. "Any symptoms that have stood out to you lately?" She asked. She could guess what the elder was likely going through, but she needed to make sure.

Old December 18th, 2023, 08:09 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Starrylight
|Odd Dilute Torite With White Spots|She/her|AFAB|23 moons|Shadowclan|Amber eyes|

Starrylight awkwardly walked out of the den, sensing the medicine cat's irritation.

(Imma go visit Dawnstar's den, Starrylight will be back after she leaves)

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3