by BEAR.
Last post by seeingstars
Today 09:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 11th, 2022, 04:58 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Spicepaw slouched into the crowd with her eyes barely narrowed. What is this time? Is this an everyday thing? She barely slept. It's hard adjusting to a new den, new smells, and loud snoring. The yowls pierced her eardrums that made her groan in misery. "Can you all..," muttering under breath, she tried to keep her composure until a fellow apprentice yelled next to her. The ginger feline snarled at them however due to all the noise they probably didn't notice. "So much noise.."
[open]

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.
Old February 11th, 2022, 05:15 PM
chirps

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

While there were a few cheers here and there in regards to the results of the ice race, Kestrelstar couldn't help but notice a few occurrances that would need correction after the meeting. For example, Ravenclaw seemed to not have heard him - or worse, just didn't listen - when he called for him to either have Streamkit sit quietly beside him or take him back to the nursery, because now the kit was with Yarrowkit. He watched the two, remembering how they both had to be removed from the last meeting. Perhaps a delay in their apprentice ceremonies would teach them some manners.

There was also Stemlily, who didn't appear as if she could be bothered to listen to the rest of the meeting. Blatant disrespect stabbed at him like a thorn as he watched her retreating form. Something would have to be done about that behavior as well. He knew that whatever meeting etiquette these cats had transferred over to Gatherings, and he'd be damned if he allowed RiverClan to make fools of themselves yet again.

[ @poppy. ]
One voice rose up above the congratulatory outbursts and Kestrelstar recognized it as Birdpaw. She was an apprentice now, but somehow still had not learned that meetings were not the place to shout such things. "No, it does not," he replied, though couldn't help his whiskers twitch in amusement as he answered Birdpaw's question. He'd have to check in to see how her training was going, as he had yet to hear anything on it.

"Next, we have some new faces among out Clan today. Fireblaze [ @Snakebite318 ] found a young kit near Smallpines, and though it is leaf-bare I have agreed to shelter her. She has been named Moonkit [ @feather lily ], and I believe one of the queens is looking after her already." He didn't see the familiar face of the young kit, so he assumed she was probably sound asleep in the nursery.

Now the next two. Kestrelstar was prepared to receive backlash on these, and he sincerely hoped that the cats he had selected to oversee their training were present and listening. "A warrior and an apprentice from ShadowClan were recently spotted in our territory. They spoke to me on how they wished to distance themselves from ShadowClan and how Dawnstar runs her Clan. I'm sure you all are aware how... brutal the ShadowClan leader can be, so I have decided that they will be joining RiverClan." Shifting his gaze to take in the two newcomers, he gave them a small nod. "Lynxfall, Shadepaw [ @SpiritcallWarriors ] you will both have to earn the trust of not only myself but your new Clanmates. Lynxfall, you will be trained as a RiverClan apprentice for the next moon, and Nettlebloom
[ @vanillaa ] will be overseeing that you get accustomed to life here. Shadepaw, you will restart your training and learn how to become a RiverClan warrior; Fierceroar
[ @~Fierce~ ] will be your mentor."

This was big news, what with two former ShadowClan cats joining. But Kestrelstar had not sensed any threat coming from them, and hopefully in time they would prove him correct. His yellow gaze darted to Snowleap to gauge the tom's expression as he waited for the reaction before moving on.

Old February 11th, 2022, 05:29 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Reedlight blinked. New warriors... From ShadowClan? Huh... That was new. It was common to have some cats leave their Clans for RiverClan, but from ShadowClan? That was more rare than hearing Dawnstar cry. And he could understand their desire to get away... Hopefully they would just be happy to have a new home and not betray them. But at least the warrior was training under Nettlebloom, a warrior he knew little of yet respected. Surely they would do fine.

Bump me only after two days.

Old February 11th, 2022, 05:36 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Codwhisper**

Hearing the news of a found kit was interesting, it only made sense to the young warrior that, of all times, Kestrelstar wouldn't turn away a kit during Leafbare. It was an extra mouth to feed, sure, but what expense would one extra kit have on the clan compared to what cost would come to the kit if it were to be turned away?

It was the next announcement that really caught his attention though. A new warrior and apprentice from Shadowclan? Codwhisper's ears perked and he tried to look over the heads of the gathered cats to find these former Shadow clan cats. Having former Shadowclan members as members of his own clan could give some answers that Codwhisper was desperate for, without needing to sneak away and talk to current Shadowclan members. He was loyal to Riverclan but his curiousity surrounding the other clans was insatiable, and made worse by how difficult it seemed to learn more about the other clans without the undertone of his own clanmates' perceptions of who they considered their enemies.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old February 11th, 2022, 05:53 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Streamstone

❄ Snowleap (he/them) ❄

➢ As he sat in silence with Raccoonear among the crowd of Riverclan cats, the longhaired tomcat watched with curious eyes as a scene unfolded. Plumstorm was getting irritated at a warrior named Stemlily for speaking to a kitten who he recognized as Streamkit. He remembered briefly meeting the shekit at the last clan meeting when Coralsplash and Ravenclaw had sat with him. It wasn’t any surprise to Snowleap when Kestrelstar soon got involved, instructing Stemlily to sit somewhere else and for Ravenclaw to keep a closer eye on his niece. He was relieved that it was handled so calmly and not as…chaotic as the last clan meeting. Snowleap was sure Kestrelstar was also relieved for that same reason. Nevertheless, the meeting continued (or commenced?) without any more delay, which made the Riverclan warrior smile warmly. He peered up at the gray-furred leader as he explained to the clan that there were a few positive announcements that would hopefully bring a little more joy to everyone. That was great to hear. Riverclan definitely needed some good news. The tip of his tail twitched back and forth casually against the ground as Kestrelstar announced the winners of the clan-wide ice race that had taken place recently. Snowleap remembered hearing about that event, but being too shy to participate. Regardless, they would gladly cheer for the winners.

“Congratulations!” Snowleap meowed cheerfully, “Hazelstorm, Bristletail, and Shypaw!” Something about calling out in celebration of his clanmates made him so happy. Once again, it made him feel truly a part of Riverclan - the place that he proudly called home. He cheered their names along with other cats before settling down. The tall dark-furred tomcat listened with curious interest as Kestrelstar spoke of a kitten being found out in the wilderness -- Moonkit. It warmed the warrior’s heart that the clan leader was making sure the little one was well cared for. Hopefully she will adjust to clanlife here soon enough. Snowleap knew, without a doubt, that Riverclan would make sure she was treated with love. The longhaired oriental drew his tongue over his chest fur a few times as Kestrelstar began the next announcement. However, the tomcat’s words made him freeze as his eyes widened slightly. A warrior? And apprentice? From Shadowclan? The tall warrior lifted his head, looking behind him to see none other than Lynxfall and Shadepaw among his clanmates as Kestrelstar spoke their names. They had made it. Kestrelstar had let them into Riverclan. The sight alone was enough to make him tear up, but he did not do that. His gaze flickered around silently to see a few cats look at them after the Riverclan leader told them who would be mentoring both cats. Nettlebloom! Snowleap remembered speaking with her before and she was a kind shecat - a good fit for Lynxfall, without a doubt. Fierceroar, he was not familiar with, but he could only hope for the best for Shadepaw’s training. The longhaired tomcat wanted to stand up and go sit with them, happily congratulate them both entering his clan, but he seemed frozen where he sat, conditioned to hesitate.

Turning his head back to the Streamstone, Snowleap immediately got caught into a silent eye-contact with Kestrelstar. The Riverclan leader stared at him with his intense yellow eyes. It was foolish to think he would get out of this whole situation without any attention brought towards himself, especially after the older tomcat saw them together at a gathering almost three moons ago. He swallowed hard, his heart pounding in his chest and he dipped his head to Kestrelstar once in complete silence, before meeting his gaze once more. The dark long-furred warrior said nothing out-loud, but mouthed two words: “thank you”. He saw the gray-furred clan leader as his friend and by allowing Lynxfall and Shadepaw into Riverclan, he saved them from the harshness of Shadowclan. He was deeply grateful for Kestrelstar, more than ever before, and he’d be sure to make that known with time - not just with mere words, but with actions too. Snowleap awaited anxiously for the reactions of his clanmates, expecting the worst. How could he blame any of them? Especially with the recent actions of Shadowclan.

// @SpiritcallWarriors //

Last edited by Captain; February 11th, 2022 at 06:59 PM.
Old February 11th, 2022, 06:56 PM
Ascending into light

Bump Policy: After one week, please.
My Mood: Dead

❦ Lynxfall (He/They), Shadepaw (She/Her) ❦

The two cats sat in silence as Kestrelstar made his announcement. Lynxfall felt his heart swell as it was mentioned that a kit had been sheltered. Leaf-Bare is a tough season to get through, especially for a lost kit. Shadepaw smiled at the thought of a cute new kit to potentially get to know. The two knew the feeling of found family, and it was a concept they held dear.

As Kestrel continued his announcement, the two cats froze at the mention of their names. They had finally did it, they had a chance for a new life. A new home. Lynxfall nodded swiftly once it was mentioned who he’d train under, trying to look through the crowd to see who they could be. Shadepaw had done the same, looking among the crowd of new faces for a potential sign. But instead of spotting the potential cats who’d train them, they realized that all eyes seemed to be on them, but they understood. After all, they once lived in ShadowClan.

Remembering that they were to share a new home with a familiar face, Lynxfall eyed the crowd to look for the tall dark furred tom. Snowleap. His best friend, his mate, his family. Spotting his figure in the crowd, he felt a small smile form on his face before looking back at Kestrelstar. Lynxfall and Shadepaw both looked at him with a face full of happiness and respect. Their lives could finally change for the better. They could finally live a life in which they didn’t have to feel fear. They were home at last.

link... you must find me.
character siterp policyrp tracker

Old February 11th, 2022, 07:08 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

[ @masquerade | yo! congrats on lynx and shade getting in, im legit so excited to see their little fam blossom :0 ]

Raccoonear's distant gaze flicked
over to see none other than her closest friend,
Snowleap. Her face quickly became less weary,
and a bit more alive. She began to do this recently,
when someone she was close to approached her, but
she worried that it may be odd, or unexpected to do
so now. Sare, it may just be Raccoonear lifting her tail
and gently placing it on said cat's back for a fleeting
moment before smiling at them, but still, would it be
offputting to Snowleap?
Here goes. Her tail flicked up
before she lightly placed it upon the dark-furred warrior's
back, just for one moment, before retracting it. She then
wore a genuine smile, her yellow and blue eyes glittering
with joy to the fact that she found the confidence to take
a risk in hopes of everything going well. Also, just, to the
fact that she had such a great friend like him. All she had
was Ryepaw, and boy, was she lucky there. She just so
happened to be the first person to greet him after he
joined as a kit, and now, Raccoonear is like a big sister
sort of figure to him. She lowered her head slightly, like
she always did whenever someone was whispering to
her so she could lean in a bit and hear what they had
to say. "Kestrelstar sounds a bit more relieved this
meeting, there must be some good news."
She
purred quietly, her gaze flicking up.

Oh? Hazelstorm, Bristletail and Shypaw won the
Snow Race? Awesome. "Congrats, you
three!"
She shouted, raising her head up above
the crowd before ducking back down, quickly
regretting being so loud about it. New members?
Lynxfall and Shadepaw? SNowleap seems pretty
affected, but in a good way. If he's happy, I'm happy.
The two seem to be honorable. Kind, and Giving.
They both have my respect.
This time, she
would be louder, she would be more confident as
she shouted out the names of Riverlcan's newest
members. She cast Snowleap a smile before raising
her head again. "Lynxfall! Shadepaw!"
She called, feeling sort of lost in the moment. The rest
of the clan will probably be cynical, and look down on
me for being so trusting. I don't care about what they
think right now. All I care is that they feel welcomed,
Snowleap's friends. I don't care if he had close relationships
with another clan. I don't care. They clearly are great cats.
He's happier just by seeing them, it being announced they
have been admitted into the clan. From her now raised
poise, she glanced down at Snowleap, still smiling.

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Last edited by pxxylo; February 11th, 2022 at 07:09 PM.
Old February 11th, 2022, 08:16 PM

My Mood: Bored

¨Welcome Lynxfall and Shadepaw!¨ Honeystrike meowed. She got up and padded toward the two, ¨welcome to RiverClan.¨
Go to my profile to see my cats!!

Old February 11th, 2022, 08:45 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

New members from Shadowclan? That was exciting!! Amberpaw wasn't that bored anymore, but still!
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old February 12th, 2022, 03:21 AM
trying to figure out life

~ Icekit ~
[Reaction post]

The kit sat still as everything happened and unfolded before him.
Streamlily, seemed to have done something, but more important was what Streamkit had done. Icekit's sky blue eyes narrowed when Kestrelstar spoke about the whole thing. Icekit had made sure not to bother anyone at meetings, precisely because what Kestrelstar said, kits didn't need to be on meetings, but he was slightly afraid that because of Streamkit, Kestrelstar would make some new rule about that. Making a mental note to talk with the kit later to get them back on the straight and narrow, he turned back to his leader. Unlike others he didn't start shouting out the names of the winners, Hazlestorm, Shypaw, and Britsletail. Who had and had not won some race was none of his concern anyway, everyone else was already parsing the three cats as if they had just defeated all off Shadowclan, they didn't need more than that in Icekit's opinion.

Before Kestrelstar had time to continue, a voice shot up from the crowd. His blue gaze searched for the source of it, and found Birdpaw. 'Does that mean the Hazelstorm is leader now?' He generally tried to brush of dumb things like that, but great Starclan. Birdpaw was an apprentice now, over double Icekit's age, yet they asked dumb questions like that. Did they really think the winner of a race would automatically be capable to lead the whole clan. The real leader seemed to take care of the apprentice, but Icekit was disappointed to see how the leader smiled slightly. 'Do not encourage her like that'

The next matter at hand were new members, not through birth however, but three new scraps of fur had been taken in, one kit found somewhere, and more importantly, an apprentice and a warrior from Shadowclan. Now that managed to catch Icekit's interest, not necessarily in a positive way, but nonetheless. It wasn't often cats transition between clans, and it was something Icekit took as a sign of a traitor, the fact that they had left Shadowclan made it more understandable, and Riverclan was of course the best choice if one was forced to choose, but he would have to keep and eye on the two cats, three if one counted the kit. He hoped Nettlebloom and Fierceroar, who had been assigned as to mentor the two former Shadowclanners, would have the sense to do so as well.

He took a brief moment to glance around at his clanmates to see how they reacted. Most seemed just a little surprised, but happy for the new cats. Snowleap seemed... very glad the two had joined Riverclan, and Icekit could swear the warrior cast a thankful glance to wards the leader. Had he missed something? Icekit did not like not knowing things, and while he didn't dwell on the matter too much, the three cats were added to his list of cats to keep track of.

Once again the kit turned back to Kestrelstar, predicting what would happen next. He hadn't quite kept track of who was ready to become apprentices - he wasn't until well into newleaf - nor who needed new mentors. Though, two names had stayed on his mind from the last meetings. Eveningpaw's and Goldenpaw's mentors had behaved badly, and were no longer allowed to teach the two apprentices, but Kestrelstar hadn't assigned new mentors, since the vigil of Talonkit who had been dumb enough to go outside alone had started, hopefully, their new mentors would have more sense, and not start to argue with the shields, or be rude to their apprentice. Icekit didn't see the point of what Goldenpaw's mentor had done, when Icekit became an apprentice he would make sure to at least be polite to his mentor.