Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Omari
Today 10:07 PM
Want an apprentice?!
by Naila
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 10:04 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 10:03 PM
One crochity old woman
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 10:02 PM
the raven beings to earn...
by Luna16
Last post by dino.
Today 10:00 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 29th, 2018, 01:50 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
He flicked his shredded ear, orange eyes lifting from his meal to look at Shadedmoon. "Are you alright?" He asked, his tone calm, not showing much emotion.
Shadedmoon looked over at the tom with her normal angry frown. "Yeah I'm alright. Just mad as always." She snorted before taking a bite out of the mouse. She swallowed the bite.
Old July 29th, 2018, 01:54 AM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orca View Post
Shadedmoon looked over at the tom with her normal angry frown. "Yeah I'm alright. Just mad as always." She snorted before taking a bite out of the mouse. She swallowed the bite.
He took another few bites of the frog before looking back up at Shadedmoon. "Anything your mad at in particular?" He asked, his tone still leval. He took another bite of the frog, licking the frog slime off his lips.
Old July 29th, 2018, 01:57 AM

Quote:
He took another few bites of the frog before looking back up at Shadedmoon. "Anything your mad at in particular?" He asked, his tone still leval. He took another bite of the frog, licking the frog slime off his lips.
Shadedmoon took another bite out of the mouse. "Nope. Just angry for no reason." Lied the Molly. Any cat could tell she was lying, since she was mostly always telling the truth. She took a finale bite out of her prey and finished it off.
Old July 29th, 2018, 02:02 AM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Shadedmoon took another bite out of the mouse. "Nope. Just angry for no reason." Lied the Molly. Any cat could tell she was lying, since she was mostly always telling the truth. She took a finale bite out of her prey and finished it off.

He tilted his head to the side a little. "No cat is angry for no reason. Did you get in a fight with someone, a dissagreement?" He took a few more mouthfuls.
Old July 29th, 2018, 02:05 AM

Quote:
He tilted his head to the side a little. "No cat is angry for no reason. Did you get in a fight with someone, a dissagreement?" He took a few more mouthfuls.
Shadedmoon looked at him. "Okay you got me. I got in a fight with my nephew. He's been very grumpy towards me and I'm tired of him telling me what to do." Replied the Molly with a low growl. She disliked her nephew and she was pretty much done with his attitude.
Old July 29th, 2018, 02:10 AM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Shadedmoon looked at him. "Okay you got me. I got in a fight with my nephew. He's been very grumpy towards me and I'm tired of him telling me what to do." Replied the Molly with a low growl. She disliked her nephew and she was pretty much done with his attitude.
"Who's your nephew?" He finished the frog with a swipe of his tongue and locked the bones to the side before getting up and trotting across the clearing.
Old July 29th, 2018, 02:13 AM

Quote:
"Who's your nephew?" He finished the frog with a swipe of his tongue and locked the bones to the side before getting up and trotting across the clearing.
"Whisperpaw. He thinks he knows everything. Well here's a news flash for him. He doesn't know anything." Meowed Shadedmoon. She pushed the mouse bones away as hard as she can to show her anger.
Old July 29th, 2018, 02:17 AM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
"Whisperpaw. He thinks he knows everything. Well here's a news flash for him. He doesn't know anything." Meowed Shadedmoon. She pushed the mouse bones away as hard as she can to show her anger.
He dodged one of the mouse bones as it went flying past, and walked next to Shadedmoon. "Drop the conversation next time, or give him proof he's wrong next time."

(Night)
Old July 29th, 2018, 02:20 AM

Quote:
He dodged one of the mouse bones as it went flying past, and walked next to Shadedmoon. "Drop the conversation next time, or give him proof he's wrong next time."

(Night)
(Goodnight)

She looked at him with a half fake smile half real. "I'll make sure I do that. Thanks for the advice." She meowed, this time she didn't sound sarcastic. Shadedmoon licked her paw and drew it over her ear.
Old July 29th, 2018, 06:18 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heatherfur View Post
"I didn't cheat," Echopaw mewed innocently. She knew she didn't. A deep rumble of thunder came from a long way away, and Echopaw bounced off of her friend to try and spot some lightning. A bolt split the sky. "Cool!" She whispered, half to herself. Thunder storms were one of Echopaw's favourite things, especially the lightning, lighting up the sky for a heartbeat, then disappearing again. "Silverpaw! Look!" Echopaw squeaked excitedly like a kit. The rain drops got bigger, and the black she-cat realised how thirsty she was. She lifted her muzzle to the sky and opened her mouth, letting the rain fall on her dry tongue.
Silverpaw huffed as she pelt her friend jump off of her, the she-cat wasting no time as she raced to her own feet. Shaking the loose dirt from her long, pale fur the she-cat sighed irritably. Her ears pricked upwards inquisitively at the mention of her name, Echopaw's excitement undeniably cute and hard, even for Silverpaw, to deny. The bushy-furred apprentice purred gently, forgetting her previous qualms about her fur becoming dirty and instead turning her attention to the rather humorous sight before her; Echopaw stood mere inches from Silverpaw, her mouth open as she attempted to catch any falling droplets. Silverpaw giggled to herself, staying somewhat sheltered beneath the cover of a rather large shrub. Her small form sat comfortably beneath the thick leaves of the bush, thick fur keeping the cold chill from getting in. Ocean eyes lit up in the flashes of lightning, which lit the sky up in a dazzling display above the two apprentices. Thunder roared as the eye of the storm drew closer and closer, and yet Silverpaw saw no reason in heading inside. Surprisingly, the young she-cat was contempt with staying and watching her friend play around like a young kit. "Don't splash me," She warned, though there was a playful tint to her tone. So long as she remained somewhat dry she was happy to stay and watch Echopaw.