Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
the case of the kit who...
Last post by Luminous
Today 09:29 AM
Little fish learns to swim...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 09:27 AM
IDIOTICBEAN'S ART SHOP
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:27 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:26 AM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by stag
Today 09:04 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 4th, 2016, 12:48 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
She looked at her littermates. "They're mean..." she said. "They bully me and disclude me from everything...even games and exploring."
"How old are you? When my kits are born I will make sure they treat every kit apprentice, warrior, medicine cat, leader and elder with respect. I'm sure if my lessons go to their head they'll be freinds with you. Even if when they are born your an apprentice I'm sure they'll feel honoured if an apprentice played with them and taught them apprentice skills." She smiled at the small kit, I'm sure you will be a great cat little one.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old December 4th, 2016, 12:52 PM
slipping from existence

@Queen of the Moon)
Frostkit tiptoed around the nursery . "oh moonkit, where are you?" She called softly, holding back a giggle as she searched around for her sister . at lost she spotted a black and white she cat hiding behind moonfang. She crept up behind and pounced on the kits tail . "gotcha!" She squealed, rolling on her back

Last edited by Frosty; December 4th, 2016 at 12:55 PM.
Old December 4th, 2016, 12:53 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

"I'm two moons old." Shadekit said. "And they only care for themselves. Crowkit is the leader of the group."
Old December 4th, 2016, 01:09 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
"I'm two moons old." Shadekit said. "And they only care for themselves. Crowkit is the leader of the group."
Maple eyed the Crowkit with suspicion, he was the largest and toughest of the group. She laughed, "oh Shadekit, he may have strength and selfishness but you have intelligence. That fur ball has a millionth of your intelligence. There's a simple way to stop this: all you have to do is prank them; tie ivy around their tales while they're sleeping and connect it to the a branch! Do somthing like that! I'm sure you'll show them who's boss with that much intellect." Maplefall yawned, "I'm sorry but I'm quite tired, I'll just take a nap and when I'm awake I'm sure you will have proved them wrong little one." Maplefall lied down in her nest and closed her eyes, she'll prove them wrong, she'll go far that kit.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old December 4th, 2016, 01:21 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
@Queen of the Moon)
Frostkit tiptoed around the nursery . "oh moonkit, where are you?" She called softly, holding back a giggle as she searched around for her sister . at lost she spotted a black and white she cat hiding behind moonfang. She crept up behind and pounced on the kits tail . "gotcha!" She squealed, rolling on her back
Moonkit screamed as she hadn't seen Frostkit pounce. She shot a glare at her sister, and smiled. "Well guess what..." she mewed, and pounced on her sister and pinned her down. "I got you..." she purred.
Old December 4th, 2016, 01:30 PM
slipping from existence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of the Moon View Post

Moonkit screamed as she hadn't seen Frostkit pounce. She shot a glare at her sister, and smiled. "Well guess what..." she mewed, and pounced on her sister and pinned her down. "I got you..." she purred.
frostkit growled playfully and leaned her head up, nipping at moonkits ear . "maybe, but I still did good creeping up, didn't i?" She asked, tilting her head and eyes widening . she hoped she made her sister proud even though she was pinned under her at the moment
Old December 4th, 2016, 01:43 PM

Quote:
frostkit growled playfully and leaned her head up, nipping at moonkits ear . "maybe, but I still did good creeping up, didn't i?" She asked, tilting her head and eyes widening . she hoped she made her sister proud even though she was pinned under her at the moment
"Yeah, I guess..." Moon mewed with a laugh. She hopped off her sister and sat down. She closed her eyes ans purred a bit until a yell caused her to open them.
"Habooski!"
Moonkit looked over, but too late did she as Sapphirekit tackled her down. He pinned her and laughed. "Hahahaha!" he laughed.
"Get off me!" she growled playfully as Sapphirekit kept a pin.

Last edited by monfang; December 4th, 2016 at 01:43 PM.
Old December 4th, 2016, 01:51 PM
slipping from existence

Quote:

"Yeah, I guess..." Moon mewed with a laugh. She hopped off her sister and sat down. She closed her eyes ans purred a bit until a yell caused her to open them.
"Habooski!"
Moonkit looked over, but too late did she as Sapphirekit tackled her down. He pinned her and laughed. "Hahahaha!" he laughed.
"Get off me!" she growled playfully as Sapphirekit kept a pin.
the black and white she cat stood up and laughed . "sapphirekit!" she giggled running over and swatting at his tail and nipping at his sisters ear again . Suddenly the she kit stopped as a black and fluffy warrior she had never seen before strode in and stopped and awkwardly looked around as if she knew she shouldnt be there . "I wonder who that is " she whispered. The warrior looked rather scary from affair

Last edited by Frosty; December 4th, 2016 at 01:53 PM.
Old December 4th, 2016, 02:00 PM

Quote:
the black and white she cat stood up and laughed . "sapphirekit!" she giggled running over and swatting at his tail and nipping at his sisters ear again . Suddenly the she kit stopped as a black and fluffy warrior she had never seen before strode in and stopped and awkwardly looked around as if she knew she shouldnt be there . "I wonder who that is " she whispered. The warrior looked rather scary from affair
Sapphirekit and Moonkit both looked up and stared a bit at the other warrior who had walked in. "Yeah... They look scary." Moon mewed.
"Pfft. I bet they're Nothin'!" he said, and stood up. "I bet they're weak! I can take 'em!" he mewed bravely.
(Sapphirekit: I'm the bravest of them all! Me: Boo! Sapphirekit: AHHH! *bolts behind Moonfang* x3)
Old December 4th, 2016, 02:07 PM
slipping from existence

Quote:

Sapphirekit and Moonkit both looked up and stared a bit at the other warrior who had walked in. "Yeah... They look scary." Moon mewed.
"Pfft. I bet they're Nothin'!" he said, and stood up. "I bet they're weak! I can take 'em!" he mewed bravely.
(Sapphirekit: I'm the bravest of them all! Me: Boo! Sapphirekit: AHHH! *bolts behind Moonfang* x3)
[ The warrior looked at the kits and somewhat cracked a half smile. She took a deep breath and used the shadows to slowly make her way to them . frostkit was the first to speak to the warrior. "Hello" she said in a polite voice , smiling. The warrior looked more scared of the kits than they were of her . "h-hi" she whispered (do you want the link to the warrior?)