Old April 6th, 2019, 08:46 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post

{But war and Night? He's more like Mothflight than a warrior ahah}

Star that Shines at Night was sitting just outside of the scrub layer of the pine forest looking up at the stars. The black and white tom had come out distracted, not paying attention to anything really but the stars. He knew though he wasn't a medicine cat but it was still curious to look at Starclan up there in the Silverpelt. Finally sensing a presence, unknowing if it was hostile or not he turned around and stared directly into the eyes of the she-cat on the other side of the border. He tipped his head and then his heart dropped. A bird was making its way down towards them. Letting out a warning to the other cat he rushed back into the scrub shaking with fear, his scent clearly obvious. WHY, why the only time he had wandered out here there come those stupid birds. He poked his head out of the scrub and saw the she-cat sitting there again. "Aren't you afraid?" his voice was weak.
(Lol)

Noticing the Shadow'Clan warrior, she tensed up, her peaceful serenity was quickly shattered as she became on edge about seeing the Black and White tom at the border.
She looked up at the sky seeing the bird, a mere crow squawked as it flew away. The White and brown speckled she looked back at the tom who was now hiding in the bush and shaking.'Is he...Scared of birds?'.White'Brook new it was rude to laugh at others for multiple reasons but she stifled a laugh before her green eyes glinted in amusement."Of what? The birds? I think they are more scared of us then we are of them, pft i-im sorry but are you seriously afraid of them?!". She asked as she tried not to laugh, suddenly a mean but amusing idea popped into her head."Wait here, I need to get something quickly". She ran off and checked for any sign of prey. A minute later she returned to the border with a bird in her jaws, she dropped it at her paws and sat down, smirking as the Toms face retorted into horror at the sight."Well, Just so you know my name is White'Brook". She talked casually to the tom finding his reaction amusing.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 6th, 2019 at 11:41 PM.
Old April 7th, 2019, 02:50 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
(Lol)

Noticing the Shadow'Clan warrior, she tensed up, her peaceful serenity was quickly shattered as she became on edge about seeing the Black and White tom at the border.
She looked up at the sky seeing the bird, a mere crow squawked as it flew away. The White and brown speckled she looked back at the tom who was now hiding in the bush and shaking.'Is he...Scared of birds?'.White'Brook new it was rude to laugh at others for multiple reasons but she stifled a laugh before her green eyes glinted in amusement."Of what? The birds? I think they are more scared of us then we are of them, pft i-im sorry but are you seriously afraid of them?!". She asked as she tried not to laugh, suddenly a mean but amusing idea popped into her head."Wait here, I need to get something quickly". She ran off and checked for any sign of prey. A minute later she returned to the border with a bird in her jaws, she dropped it at her paws and sat down, smirking as the Toms face retorted into horror at the sight."Well, Just so you know my name is White'Brook". She talked casually to the tom finding his reaction amusing.

Star that Shines at Night was suddenly angry, he had forgotten himself. Snarling he pushed out from between the shrubs ready to confront the arrogant she-cat. "Why would I wanna tell you my name?" he hissed. He didn't know where this sudden aggravation came from but he stepped up close enough to the border not to cross it but he puffed up his neck fur - which was gone in place of a giant scar that lifted along with his fur. "What are you doing here?" he ignored her question about his fear of birds. Of course he was afraid of them but he didn't wanna think about it. He blew out a breath sharply and turned to go, " I would recommend you go. You're awfully close to the border aren't you." He turned his back on her and was nearly halfway back to the scrub before he sat down hastily seeing something in the sky and he saw a star blinking sadly against the night. Huh, interesting. He had completely forgotten about the other cat and only cared about his stars.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 7th, 2019, 02:59 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Star that Shines at Night was suddenly angry, he had forgotten himself. Snarling he pushed out from between the shrubs ready to confront the arrogant she-cat. "Why would I wanna tell you my name?" he hissed. He didn't know where this sudden aggravation came from but he stepped up close enough to the border not to cross it but he puffed up his neck fur - which was gone in place of a giant scar that lifted along with his fur. "What are you doing here?" he ignored her question about his fear of birds. Of course he was afraid of them but he didn't wanna think about it. He blew out a breath sharply and turned to go, " I would recommend you go. You're awfully close to the border aren't you." He turned his back on her and was nearly halfway back to the scrub before he sat down hastily seeing something in the sky and he saw a star blinking sadly against the night. Huh, interesting. He had completely forgotten about the other cat and only cared about his stars.
White'Brook growled at his sudden hostility.'Great starclan it was a joke!'. She thought in sudden aggravation."What?! coming from the tom who was practically on the other clan's side of the border! and Of course, I don't want to know your name, who would want to know the name of a stuck up and cowardly tom!".She snapped angrily as her white and brown speckled fur spiked up, her green eyes glared at the Shadow'Clan tom. Too stubborn to admit she probably went too far she spoke in a harsh tone."Mind your own business fleabag!". White'Brook admitted she was too quick to pick a fight but she didn't care at the moment.

RP Tracker
Old April 7th, 2019, 03:20 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
White'Brook growled at his sudden hostility.'Great starclan it was a joke!'. She thought in sudden aggravation."What?! coming from the tom who was practically on the other clan's side of the border! and Of course, I don't want to know your name, who would want to know the name of a stuck up and cowardly tom!".She snapped angrily as her white and brown speckled fur spiked up, her green eyes glared at the Shadow'Clan tom. Too stubborn to admit she probably went too far she spoke in a harsh tone."Mind your own business fleabag!". White'Brook admitted she was too quick to pick a fight but she didn't care at the moment.
Star that Shines at Night was too busy watching the stars to listen to her. Why couldn't she just shut up for a moment, he wanted to watch the stars. Turning around he snapped, "Be quiet, you fuzzbrain!" He turned his back on her and looked up to the stars and murmured under his breath, "Why did you have to leave me..." but he shook his head to clear the thoughts and went back to watching the interesting patterns in the sky. It wasn't just the stars he was interested in, it was also the way that the sky darkened on certain parts and the way it was lighter on others, the way a cloud could cover the moon and prevent the light from shining. Night was intrigued by the sky, and only wished he could have seen it from where his mother had come from the mountains. It was a wish that he knew could never be true. The white and black tom had yet again retreated into his own thoughts.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old April 7th, 2019, 03:26 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Star that Shines at Night was too busy watching the stars to listen to her. Why couldn't she just shut up for a moment, he wanted to watch the stars. Turning around he snapped, "Be quiet, you fuzzbrain!" He turned his back on her and looked up to the stars and murmured under his breath, "Why did you have to leave me..." but he shook his head to clear the thoughts and went back to watching the interesting patterns in the sky. It wasn't just the stars he was interested in, it was also the way that the sky darkened on certain parts and the way it was lighter on others, the way a cloud could cover the moon and prevent the light from shining. Night was intrigued by the sky, and only wished he could have seen it from where his mother had come from the mountains. It was a wish that he knew could never be true. The white and black tom had yet again retreated into his own thoughts.
White'Brook now very annoyed gaped at his retort, she looked around and saw the dead bird, a sudden thought popped into her head. She picked the bird up in her jaws and padded up to the borderline before flinging the prey towards the tom, hitting him in the back, White'Brook eyes gleamed with triumph before she spoke angrily."Who do you think you are! Just because you're in a different clan doesn't mean you can just boss me around so easily!".She stood there in anger as she tried to get his attention.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 7th, 2019 at 03:27 AM.
Old April 7th, 2019, 03:43 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
White'Brook now very annoyed gaped at his retort, she looked around and saw the dead bird, a sudden thought popped into her head. She picked the bird up in her jaws and padded up to the borderline before flinging the prey towards the tom, hitting him in the back, White'Brook eyes gleamed with triumph before she spoke angrily."Who do you think you are! Just because you're in a different clan doesn't mean you can just boss me around so easily!".She stood there in anger as she tried to get his attention.
Night was occupied but when the bird hit his back he jumped and turned around snarling and then he whimpered. The bird might be dead, but that could be said about many things. He ran, he had to, to get as far away from the carcass as possible. "Its. Its. Its. a bird," he stammered his voice haggard and full of stress and he kept looking from White'Brook to the dead bird. At her reply he snarled, "Who do you think you are?! And who I am? I am Star that Shines at Night, son of Ember of Dying Flame! Let me watch my stars in peace and why would you waste prey trying to bother me?! You're supposed to be feeding your clan not bothering others." His head drooped slightly when he mentioned his mother's name. Ember of Dying Flame. She had died alright but the bird who had killed her had left unscathed.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old April 7th, 2019, 03:54 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Night was occupied but when the bird hit his back he jumped and turned around snarling and then he whimpered. The bird might be dead, but that could be said about many things. He ran, he had to, to get as far away from the carcass as possible. "Its. Its. Its. a bird," he stammered his voice haggard and full of stress and he kept looking from White'Brook to the dead bird. At her reply he snarled, "Who do you think you are?! And who I am? I am Star that Shines at Night, son of Ember of Dying Flame! Let me watch my stars in peace and why would you waste prey trying to bother me?! You're supposed to be feeding your clan not bothering others." His head drooped slightly when he mentioned his mother's name. Ember of Dying Flame. She had died alright but the bird who had killed her had left unscathed.
White'Brook growled."How about instead of complaining you just accept the damn bird!? And you're the one who talked to me first mousebrai-". She cut herself off seeing him look sad, her anger dissipated quickly before she asked a little bit concerned, mixed with guilt."H-Hey are you okay?..". She looked at him with her green eyes in concern, her face twisted into a guilty look."L-Look sorry okay! Please don't start crying!". She apologised frantically just in case the tom was the sensetive type and cried easily.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 7th, 2019 at 03:54 AM.
Old April 7th, 2019, 04:24 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
White'Brook growled."How about instead of complaining you just accept the damn bird!? And you're the one who talked to me first mousebrai-". She cut herself off seeing him look sad, her anger dissipated quickly before she asked a little bit concerned, mixed with guilt."H-Hey are you okay?..". She looked at him with her green eyes in concern, her face twisted into a guilty look."L-Look sorry okay! Please don't start crying!". She apologised frantically just in case the tom was the sensetive type and cried easily.
Night looked up again and sneered, "What does a Windclan cat care about the well being of others?" he lashed his bushy tail and looked into her eyes. "I don't cry. I find solace in the stars, in the ground around me. And not in bothersome cats on the borders." His yellow eyes flashed with anger and he lashed his tail again. He was getting more and more annoyed with the she-cat. "Why can't you just leave me in peace?" He probably shouldn't had come to the border for peace but now his bad temper was unleashed on the windclan cat in front of him. "I do not care about what you think, what are you even doing out here, White'Brook?" he said testing the name.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old April 7th, 2019, 04:35 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Night looked up again and sneered, "What does a Windclan cat care about the well being of others?" he lashed his bushy tail and looked into her eyes. "I don't cry. I find solace in the stars, in the ground around me. And not in bothersome cats on the borders." His yellow eyes flashed with anger and he lashed his tail again. He was getting more and more annoyed with the she-cat. "Why can't you just leave me in peace?" He probably shouldn't had come to the border for peace but now his bad temper was unleashed on the windclan cat in front of him. "I do not care about what you think, what are you even doing out here, White'Brook?" he said testing the name.
White'Brooks ears folded back as annoyance come back, she felt sour for feeling the slightest bit concerned about him, she spoke an annoyed voice."Well, actually I was relaxing in peace escaping from my loud clanmates and my sister before you came along...". She pouted a little before she stood up."If you're that upset with seeing me in my clan territory then I'll leave then!". She turned ready to pad away.'Seriously..but why was he sad and wait his name didn't sound like a normal clan name...'.She thought in confusion at what just happened, she went to take a step but-

(Left it open xD)

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 7th, 2019 at 04:36 AM.
Old April 7th, 2019, 05:59 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
White'Brooks ears folded back as annoyance come back, she felt sour for feeling the slightest bit concerned about him, she spoke an annoyed voice."Well, actually I was relaxing in peace escaping from my loud clanmates and my sister before you came along...". She pouted a little before she stood up."If you're that upset with seeing me in my clan territory then I'll leave then!". She turned ready to pad away.'Seriously..but why was he sad and wait his name didn't sound like a normal clan name...'.She thought in confusion at what just happened, she went to take a step but-

(Left it open xD)
Night let his ears flatten against his spine, "You look for peace? At the border? Are you mousebrained or just plain stupid?" He shook his head this she-cat was impossible. He sat down, and began cleaning his ears, filled with fluff because of his tribe genetics but also because they were just coming out of leafbare. He twitched his ears, the white stray hairs a proof to why he got his name. "I know you can decide where you wanna go, but if you go to the border looking for peace something has got to be wrong with you." Maybe she was looking for something a thought in his head couldn't resist asking. "What are you looking for since you obviously isn't here for peace."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours