Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by nyme
Today 04:57 PM
Marching Forward and...
Last post by Rose
Today 04:54 PM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 04:37 PM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 04:36 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 04:36 PM

Old May 17th, 2020, 02:25 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

[ @CheetahPelt @Dipper ]

Gosefury padded into the medicine den. It had been a while since his bandages had been replaced - if they had ever been replaced at all, he couldn't quite remember - and they were just starting to feel gross. He'd ended up scooping what Coyotesnarl had put into the empty eye socket out because it had just been uncomfortable, but the cobwebs over his chest, face and back were dirty. "Otterstone, Omen- I mean, Fawnsqueak," he called out. "Are you guys in here?"
Old May 17th, 2020, 08:45 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @CheetahPelt @Dipper ]

Gosefury padded into the medicine den. It had been a while since his bandages had been replaced - if they had ever been replaced at all, he couldn't quite remember - and they were just starting to feel gross. He'd ended up scooping what Coyotesnarl had put into the empty eye socket out because it had just been uncomfortable, but the cobwebs over his chest, face and back were dirty. "Otterstone, Omen- I mean, Fawnsqueak," he called out. "Are you guys in here?"
“Goosefury?” She meowed, padding out of the herb crack. A small smile appeared on her face. With the joy of him looking better then he did at death’s door, she felt a bitterness in her throat from not being able to be there when he needed her most.
“Friend, how are you?” She asked. “Obviously not great, your here.” She meowed. “What can I help you with?”
Old May 17th, 2020, 08:50 PM
the stars are aligned

Rising to his paws, Fawnsqueak's jaw set at the sight of the dirty cobwebs and.. that. The injury. It was admittedly looking way better than before and piqued a morbid fascination as his head tipped, able to actually see what was going on there without the gore and cobwebs Lionstar had shoved in. "You're still... wearing those?" he inquired at the cobwebs, using a claw to idly pluck them away and bunch the dirty substance together. "You probably should've replaced them sooner, but.." A shrug. There wasn't much they would be doing beyond that with no supply of cobwebs and no reason to use them since Goosefury wasn't still bleeding.

@Slushie @CheetahPelt

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old May 17th, 2020, 08:52 PM
fresh outta mercy

[ @CheetahPelt @Dipper ]
A ghost of a smile flickered over his muzzle as he watched her appear. "Could be a lot better," he admitted with a wry chuckle. "Could still have both eyes. What about you? Hope you aren't too overworked or anything."
Goosefury glanced down at the dirty cobwebs plastered to his chest. "Just coming in to get these bandages changed," he explained. "It's been a while since they were applied." He'd turned his head so the left side of his face was facing her, in order to see her better.
Fawnsqueak's sudden approach to his blind side startled him, but he forced himself to remain calm. It was fine, there was nothing to worry about - it was only Fawnsqueak. "Yeah, probably should have. It hasn't been easy to get back into the swing of things, though. How are you settling in?" he added in response to Fawnsqueak, eyebrows lifting curiously

Last edited by dino.; May 17th, 2020 at 08:55 PM.
Old May 17th, 2020, 08:58 PM
the stars are aligned

Fawnsqueak grimaced. Yeah, no, he was probably better off with just the one since the missing eye would've included him in Goosefury's line of vision. Scoffing a laugh at the 'overworked' bit, he didn't answer but shook it away, still riding out the amusement from the thought of Otterstone being overworked.

"We don't have any cobwebs, so.. they're not getting changed." It was getting easier to deliver this blunt news the more he had to do it, and he supposed he didn't have a lot to lose here if they had no supplies. What was Lionstar going to do, fire him? In regard to the injuries, he went on, "They're also not, like, bleeding so I think you can handle going back to your duties without cobwebs holding your pelt together." His emotional level had always seemed more unstable to Fawnsqueak, but there was no way to apply cobwebs to that. Maybe in another life.

@Slushie @CheetahPelt

Old May 17th, 2020, 09:04 PM
Create your own sunshine

@Slushie @Dipper

She shot an angry glare at Fawnsqueak. “I’m fine, Goosefury. Let’s clean you up, see if you need any other herbs.” She came closer, peeling the dirty cobwebs off his pelt and bundling then into a ball.
Old May 17th, 2020, 11:55 PM
fresh outta mercy

[ @Dipper @CheetahPelt ]

Goosefury rolled his shoulders, trying not to shudder at the weird feeling of webs being pulled away from his fur. "No supplies?" The revelation surprised him. "If you'd like, I could head out and get some. It shouldn't be too difficult." Even if he was still stumbling a bit, he would probably be able to find a few things.
Old May 18th, 2020, 12:45 AM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry

Lightfeather padded towards the entrance of the herb smelling den, stopping right before she set a paw inside. They're probably busy right now, the messed up silver tabby thought. Her fur ware in large clumps, moss and dirt all up in them. She had apparently abused herself, tripping or falling on purpose. And she didn't seem to mind a single bit.

@CheetahPelt
@Dipper

(eee)
Old May 18th, 2020, 12:53 AM
the stars are aligned

Fawnsqueak was even as he met Otterstone's gaze, exhausted with her kit-like antics. He wished he could tell her to quit being a pouty brat about the mess she'd caused and do her job so he didn't have to, but alas, being in front of a patient deterred his irked comment. "Yeah, I don't know what hidden supply Otterstone is talking about," in regards to her 'other herbs' remark, "but we don't have anything." A flash of a smile crossed his muzzle, apologetic. "I'm... pretty sure you'd be way more efficient at gathering herbs even in that state than we are." It'd probably be best for RiverClan if Lionstar scraped them both away from this rank and gave it to Goosefury... he might suggest that.

At the newcomer, he was taken aback despite her not having said a word. "Whoa, what... are you even doing here?" Fawnsqueak asked Lightfeather. "I thought-- I haven't seen you in ages. Geez. Does Lionstorm know you're back?"

@Flowstream @Slushie @CheetahPelt

Old May 18th, 2020, 01:00 AM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry

Lightfeather closed her eyes, saying, "Yes. Else, I wouldn't be here." As she opened them, she added with a bit of annoyance in her tone, "Lionstar said I should come to see if I'm okay. He says it's like I've cracked my head when I was talking with him, but I HAVEN'T." She didn't want any cat therapy, not like she knew about that kinda stuff.

@Dipper
@CheetahPelt

(eee)

Last edited by TeamFlowstream!; May 18th, 2020 at 01:01 AM.