Today 12:41 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 31st, 2020, 10:38 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Sootflare

Yellow eyes searched through the camp one last time. Seeing no sign of Ravenlily, he shook his head and turned to Foxpaw. At least his apprentice showed up. So far, she was doing better than most warriors. If Ravenlily was going to participate, she would have to catch up. Sitting here and waiting was a waste of time.

"We're going on a patrol. ShadowClan border." he replied, turning towards the camp entrance for a second before shifting his gaze back to the molly, "And for the love of StarClan, don't call me bloodcat."

"Let's go." he called over his shoulder, dipping out into the territory.

[ @Mentallyunstable @Ravenlily Moving to the border from here ]

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 01:17 PM.
Old March 31st, 2020, 01:34 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

To say she was familiar with hunting was an understatement. Flowerpaw in fact had had no such hunting training. But she'd learned how to stalk things on her own well enough. Living in Riverclan now though, she'd figured she'd have to ask for fishing training at some point. Besides, to her, it actually looked like a little fun. As long as she didn't have to get fully submerged in the water, that is.
"I think battle training would be a perfect place to start." She meowed, just glad that this she-cat was finally getting her somewhere with training. So, she would hold back the sarcasm and rude comments. For now.

@Skye

"Alright then. We'll start with the basics." Without warning, Spiralheart leapt at her apprentice, jaws aimed for the scruff of her neck.

- I left -
Old March 31st, 2020, 01:40 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@FuzzyRatto @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Ah! So Mossflame had arrived. Hickoryblaze shook his head as he found no Dawnpaw rushing towards them. That was a few times now...he probably shouldn't feel worried about the sassy, angry little cat, the depressed mushroom could fend for herself, but he still felt his pelt profile anxiously.
"Hi there, I'm Hickoryblaze, nice to meet ya." He mewed, padding towards the tom.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old March 31st, 2020, 02:49 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

{Open}
Sealpudge lay sprawled out in the clearing, his belly sticking out about a few fox-lengths away! Yes he was the new chubby warrior of RiverClan! Hey, maybe that name would have some use!

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old March 31st, 2020, 03:12 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Pebblepaw's cheeks went rosy with embarrassment as she commented on his appearance. "I didn't think I looked that sleepy!" Well, he was most definitely disheveled. He protested with a chortle, shaking his pelt as well to get out any lingering pieces of moss.

"Been up to anything interesting lately?" Settling down in front of Cherrypounce, Pebblepaw leaned forward expectantly waiting for her answer.
"You don't, but the way you emerged from the den gave me the idea!" Cherrypounce giggled her eyes darted from the apprentice to the chubby grey warrior laying in the clearing What a lazy tom! She snickered to herself. "No, not really just hunting, you?" She mewed making eye contact with Pebblepaw

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old March 31st, 2020, 03:17 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Koistream was spread out in the clearing, doing what he did best; Sulking. He was missing Sandwhisker, his heart aching for the Molly but she'd been busy. For the first time in a long time, he felt like a bother. It wasn't like he could find another cat to flirt with and being preoccupied another another feline simply wasn't an option, even his son seemed to have a life better without him! So Koistream was sulking in his usual bratty way. The Korean bobtail laid out under the winter sun, his ginger tabby specks were highlighted under its gaze, but his bi-coloured eyes were filled with a sadness. Was his life doomed to be spent in the fast lane, never settling whilst those around him seemed to move on? His heart throbbed and there was nothing Koistream could do about it but tuck his paws over his face and hide from the harsh realisation of his life.

@RedHead

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 31st, 2020, 03:25 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye View Post
"Alright then. We'll start with the basics." Without warning, Spiralheart leapt at her apprentice, jaws aimed for the scruff of her neck.

The calico she-cat nodded, getting to her paws and getting ready to head for the training island to start with the battle training. Woah, WHAT? She leaped back in surprise as Spiralheart flung herself forward, the she-cats jaws just barely missing her scruff. Guess we're doing this in the clearing? Alright... Flowerpaw narrowed her eyes, her blue-green gaze scanning over Spiralheart. But she wasn't going to wait for the next attack. Tail flicking, the calico bounded forward, leaping for the she-cat's back to try and push her to the ground.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old March 31st, 2020, 03:30 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

@FuzzyRatto @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Ah! So Mossflame had arrived. Hickoryblaze shook his head as he found no Dawnpaw rushing towards them. That was a few times now...he probably shouldn't feel worried about the sassy, angry little cat, the depressed mushroom could fend for herself, but he still felt his pelt profile anxiously.
"Hi there, I'm Hickoryblaze, nice to meet ya." He mewed, padding towards the tom.

@TawnyNeedsACoffee

"I'm Mossflame, nice to meet you, too. You okay, there? You look a little worried."

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old March 31st, 2020, 03:38 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Since she'd been getting up and actually moving around, Flowerpaw was feeling a little better. The calico she-cat padded into camp with a mouse between her jaws, head held high to showcase her catch to any and all that would care enough to glance her way. Which she assumed should be multiple cats, the prospect of food always seemed to turn heads. She tossed the mouse carelessly into the fresh-kill pile after a moment, blue-green eyes open wide as she studied the clearing. Who did she want to make the victim to her incessant chatter and brilliance today?
Still not caring enough to learn names, Flowerpaw eyed a calico tomcat near the edge of the clearing, who looked like he wasn't having the best day. I bet he'd be happy to be graced by my presence. Flowerpaw believed that she had the knack of kicking cats out of their saddened or sulking moods. Doesn't mean she always put them in a good mood though. She just put them in a different mood than gloomy and sulky. It was a gift, really.
Padding over to the tomcat, Flowerpaw announced herself. "Why are you so down in the dumps stumpytail? You look like your best friend just got hit on the Thunderpath."

@S-oft

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old March 31st, 2020, 03:46 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

His bi-coloured ears twitched. Stumpytail? Koistream was about to cut some cats eye balls out. How dare they call him Stumpytail! they weren't wrong but it didnt make them right. He placed his paw on the ground - eyes now uncovered - and flexed his claws into the dirt. "If you must know," He turned to the cat, his own green-blue eyes narrowed into a sharp glare, "Flowerpower, I am missing a friend of mine." He sneered through bared teeth. Friend? His heart gave another sad thump. He wished, maybe, Sandwhisker saw him a little more than that. "Don't you have a mentor to bug? I'm sure any other cat would be blessed in your presence but if your eyes haven't deceived you, you can clearly see I am sulking in myself pity currently!" he meowed, giving his black ear a quick wash.

@RedHead

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Closed Thread