by Mizu
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:06 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 27th, 2020, 07:32 PM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Duckbounce led Lizardpaw to the RiverClan territory. As they arrived, the molly sat down. 'Another patrol.' She said in her head as her mouth showed a small but happy smile on it. The sun wasn't scorching and the breeze was slightly blowing; a perfect day to be on a patrol.

Immediately, the she-cat got straight to work. She dropped into a hunters crouch and started sniffing everywhere.

@Shadeleaf

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old September 27th, 2020, 07:36 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Trouble @Zesty Mango

Berryscorch was impressed that Blizzardsky seemed to know what was wrong. Well, until he suggested that Ebonypaw's tail might be broken. Rolling her eyes, the molly took watched her apprentice raise his tail--perfectly unbroken.

"Yeah, you're doing it right. We just need to practice a bit of stalking and pouncing, and then you'll get to try it out on real prey." Walking away for a moment, she came back with a large stick in her jaws, dropping it a few tail-lengths away from Ebonypaw.

"Stay in that crouch and start creeping slowly forward. When you feel close enough, go ahead and pounce onto the stick. Use light footsteps, don't let your feet drag, and make sure your tail and belly aren't brushing the ground. Go ahead when you're ready." Satisfied with the little blurb, Berryscorch stepped back to give Ebonypaw some room.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old September 27th, 2020, 11:43 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@Bread

Lizardpaw saw her mentor start hunting. She turned away and started aistening intensely. After a few seconds she picked up a small noise they led her to a mouse that was sneaking around a bush. She concentrated and crouched, crawling forward. She leaped and caught the mouse in her jaws, killing it. She turned to Duckbounce, wh so far had been unusually quiet.
Old September 28th, 2020, 07:16 AM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

-- @Puddle~ @Zesty Mango --
-Ebonypaw-

Yes! Ebonypaw thought, impressed with himself. His gaze turned to Berryscorch, who returned with... A stick? He eyed the stick that was now a few tail-lengths ahead of him.

Oh, stalking and pouncing. Okay! "Okay," he told his mentor. He took a deep breath. He wanted - needed - to do this perfectly. He creeped toward the stick as quietly as he could, which wasn't very quietly. And prey would be able to hear his paws thudding on the ground.

He continued to creep forward until he was about a mouse-length from the stick. As if he wasn't doing bad enough he tripped over a pebble, and fell on top of the stick, breaking it. He looked down, embarrassed. "I think I scared all the prey away," he said dryly.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old September 28th, 2020, 10:23 AM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Alderkit left camp again. She wasn’t going to stay in camp in Lionstar didn’t want her there. After a few days she became weak with hunger. She was looking for possible food when she heard a rustling coming up to her, by the time she turned around it was too late. A badger attacked her. She tried to push it off, but she didn’t know how to fight. She was in so much pain and then her pain was gone. The badger killed her. If some cat didn’t stop the badger, it would eat her. (Open.)
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com
Old September 28th, 2020, 10:28 AM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikoria the Wolf Pup View Post
Alderkit left camp again. She wasn’t going to stay in camp in Lionstar didn’t want her there. After a few days she became weak with hunger. She was looking for possible food when she heard a rustling coming up to her, by the time she turned around it was too late. A badger attacked her. She tried to push it off, but she didn’t know how to fight. She was in so much pain and then her pain was gone. The badger killed her. If some cat didn’t stop the badger, it would eat her. (Open.)
Almondpaw jumped on the badger. I can't fight it, but I'll lead it away. He thought "Come at my your stink breathe." Leading into a ravine, it fell. He grabbed the body and laided it down in camp.
Old September 28th, 2020, 10:30 AM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

// @Star Wolf

Minkfire chased after the apprentice. He wasn't hers...but she hated to see cats get into trouble. Plain hated it. "Almondpaw!" she cried. "Wait, do you have...a body? Oof, never mind. I...see it. You'll get into trouble, pretend I brought you out."
being this young is art

Old September 28th, 2020, 10:32 AM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
// @Star Wolf

Minkfire chased after the apprentice. He wasn't hers...but she hated to see cats get into trouble. Plain hated it. "Almondpaw!" she cried. "Wait, do you have...a body? Oof, never mind. I...see it. You'll get into trouble, pretend I brought you out."
"I-i didn't kill Alderkit." He mew'd. "A badger did, I sent to down the ravine. It's dead now...." Almondpaw frowned. "I could of stopped it if I came sooner..." After I'm done here, I'll go find Wavepaw and tell her what happened. "It's fine."
Old September 28th, 2020, 10:35 AM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

// @Star Wolf

"Good." Minkfire breathed a sigh of relief, slight happiness in her eyes. Nope, somecat was dead. "It's great that you lead it off." Suddenly, an-idea!!! Minkfire's eyes lit up with excitement. "Almondpaw-go get your mentor and meet me in Lionstar's den!"
being this young is art

Old September 28th, 2020, 10:36 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikoria the Wolf Pup View Post
Icetree was out hunting when he saw a badger. Then he saw a little dead kits body. "No! Alderkit!" He mewed. Then he growled at the badger, ripping it to shreds. He then looked towards Alderkit, howling when he realized he was too late. "Alderkit..." He whispered, and brought her body back to camp. "Lionstar!" He called.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Closed Thread