Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by oakcrane
Today 10:51 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:51 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 10:50 AM
Royal"clan"...
by MrWolfu
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 10:50 AM
Freezekit's Family &...
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 10:48 AM

Old June 14th, 2020, 12:57 PM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: Rogueland Woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleka! View Post

Thrushfeather's tail swished as he heard the loud footsteps crashing through the plants. He heard the rabbit before he saw it, but when he saw the familiar tan and gray flash, he pounced on it with his claws outstretched.
One of his paws missed, but he was narrowly able to snap his jowls around the hare's back of neck and crunch down. He could feel the familiar feeling of the bone snap before he dropped the dead prey. His eyes were wide with surprise as he stared at the rabbit before he calmed himself.
Was he.. lucky for once? Thrushfeather always thought he had the worst luck, and that had been proved time and time again it seemed. But, he hadn't lost the prey and embarrassed himself in front of Pebblefur. "We should move on or go back to camp. This rabbit's crashing would've scared off all the prey." He explained, trying to sound curt and casual. He didn't know why, but he wanted to impress Pebblefur if he could. This might be his only chance to impress any cat, so he wanted to take it.
"True." Pebblefur nodded in agreement.

I sooooooo just want them to be good mates now. I love thrush and think pebble actually does too.
Old June 14th, 2020, 01:46 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

@~Splash~
Ivorypaw was happy to be getting some battle training in and glanced around waiting for the warrior to begin teaching her some battle techniques, she didn’t want to be a useless warrior, so she’d have to learn how to fight. She honestly was looking forward to it.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 14th, 2020, 02:25 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Cliff Pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @Mumble ]

Minnowthorn took a deep breath and then sighed. A nice breeze blew over the rocky outcropping, ruffling her fur as she bounded up the rest of the steep hill until she was standing on the cliff.
"Mossypool, look over there." She motioned with her muzzle to a large crow perched near the edge of the cliff. "You think I can get that?" It didn't seem too difficult - as long as she was careful, she was pretty sure she could grab it.
Mossypool frowned, her eyes darting around the area, examining the cliff, "U-um, I d-don't think that's a good idea. what if you fall?" she asked, furrowing her eyebrows. Really, that was absolutely, positively not a good idea. Sure, Mossypool wasn't the brightest of cats, but even she could see that.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 14th, 2020, 02:26 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
@~Splash~
Ivorypaw was happy to be getting some battle training in and glanced around waiting for the warrior to begin teaching her some battle techniques, she didn’t want to be a useless warrior, so she’d have to learn how to fight. She honestly was looking forward to it.
Berrybounce's ears twitched with anger as she was pushed to the ground by another ThunderClan warrior, Emberheart. Get off, you lump of fur, she growled, running her claws down Emberheart's underbelly, Or I swear by StarClan I will kill you. Spotting Ivorypaw, she pushed Emberheart off of her and pinned her down before padding over to greet the apprentice. Hi! Berrybounce mewed, trying to cool off her temper. Here for some training?
---

Emberheart snarled as Berrybounce pinned her down and jumped to her paws, claws tearing at the ground. Why was she a warrior? Why was she alive? She couldn't stand ThunderClan anymore. Emberheart definitely wasn't going to switch Clans. She had a plan, and she would do anything to make it happen.
Old June 14th, 2020, 02:52 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Mumble ]

Minnowthorn nudged Mossypool and rolled her eyes. "You worry too much. Besides, it was a rhetorical question, of course I can get it." With a flick of her tail she crouched, eyes narrowed in concentration. Then she sprang, hurtling toward the bird at a breakneck pace.
Old June 14th, 2020, 02:54 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Splash~ View Post
Berrybounce's ears twitched with anger as she was pushed to the ground by another ThunderClan warrior, Emberheart. Get off, you lump of fur, she growled, running her claws down Emberheart's underbelly, Or I swear by StarClan I will kill you. Spotting Ivorypaw, she pushed Emberheart off of her and pinned her down before padding over to greet the apprentice. Hi! Berrybounce mewed, trying to cool off her temper. Here for some training?
---

Emberheart snarled as Berrybounce pinned her down and jumped to her paws, claws tearing at the ground. Why was she a warrior? Why was she alive? She couldn't stand ThunderClan anymore. Emberheart definitely wasn't going to switch Clans. She had a plan, and she would do anything to make it happen.
Ivorypaw was a bit confused why Berrybounce attacked a clanmate, but she wasn’t going to say anything,” Uhh..yes, Battle training.” she meowed as she found it strange that she attacked Emberheart.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 14th, 2020, 02:56 PM
rararara

Quote:

[ @Mumble ]

Minnowthorn nudged Mossypool and rolled her eyes. "You worry too much. Besides, it was a rhetorical question, of course I can get it." With a flick of her tail she crouched, eyes narrowed in concentration. Then she sprang, hurtling toward the bird at a breakneck pace.
Mossypool recoiled slightly as she felt Minnowthorn nudge her, "N-no, really! That is really not a good idea-" she started, though she was cut off as Minnowthorn hurtled towards the bird, "W-wait! Stop!" she exclaimed.

-->TH profile<--
Old June 14th, 2020, 03:06 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Mumble ]

The bird saw her coming, obviously, and started to take off, but she was far too fast for it and slammed into it. She caught it's body squarely in her teeth, and turned around to grin at Mossyrose.

Then she realized she was still moving.

She snapped her head around to stare at the jagged rocks far below the edge of the cliff, which she was teetering precariously on, then turned to blink wide eyes at her hunting companion.
"Mossryrose-" was all she could muster, and then she vanished over the edge of the rocky outcropping.

Her body hit the stone below, and then she was gone.
Old June 14th, 2020, 03:19 PM
rararara

Quote:

[ @Mumble ]

The bird saw her coming, obviously, and started to take off, but she was far too fast for it and slammed into it. She caught it's body squarely in her teeth, and turned around to grin at Mossyrose.

Then she realized she was still moving.

She snapped her head around to stare at the jagged rocks far below the edge of the cliff, which she was teetering precariously on, then turned to blink wide eyes at her hunting companion.
"Mossryrose-" was all she could muster, and then she vanished over the edge of the rocky outcropping.

Her body hit the stone below, and then she was gone.
Mossypool watched as Minnowthorn caught the bird, and she sighed in relief before she saw the other molly fall off the edge. Running over to the edge of the cliff, she bent over to try and grab minnowthorn's scruff, though her jaws snapped shut on thin air. She watched in horror as Minnowthorn's body his the rocks below, "MINNOWTHORN!" she screamed in panic, before quickly darting off to try and find a path down to where Minnowthorn's body was.

-->TH profile<--
Old June 14th, 2020, 04:28 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Sick

Default Re: Tree of Murmurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
Ivypaw did as instructed, moving forward carefully, and trying to be slow at the same time; she made sure to keep her paws close in the process, as well as her tail.
Bouncesnarl was impressed by her stalk. Now he needed to see how well she pounced. She needs to be fast, but quiet. "Okay now let's see how well you can pounce. You need to be swift and fast.", Bouncesnarl meowed.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.