Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Daragca
Today 02:57 AM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 02:33 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:26 AM
Evenilolia's art shop!!
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 01:40 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 01:39 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 22nd, 2023, 10:22 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Burning Embers & Tearful Goodbyes [WindClan Fire Event]

**Pignut**
@The Doctor @Valient

Twilightstar's call was both worrying and comforting. With the state of things and the string of unfortunate events that had just occurred, it felt completely within the realm of possibilities that the call held more bad news, but good news would also prompt the leader to call for the clan's attention and Starclan knew Windclan needed just that right now. He moved into the center of the Warren and felt his muscles ease as Twilightstar got quickly into the reason for calling the makeshift meeting, a new camp location. He nodded, comforted then turned around to focus on the clan and aiding in getting everybody moving safely. His eyes stopped on Frostkit, and then Ryekit. Frostkit was safely with Leaopardsong and Ryekit was joining with Mousefern. He'd taken a liking to the two young kits and felt relieved that they were safe and under the attentions of other warriors. All the same, the spotted yellow warrior moved toward the group of kits and apprentices to make himself available to help if it proved beneficial.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old May 22nd, 2023, 10:23 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

~Floatingleaf~

Joy flooded over her, they were going to a new camp, and out of these dark blinding tunnels. Gathering like her leader had ordered to, the molly awaited further direction

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old May 23rd, 2023, 04:29 AM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
╭──────»»❀❀❀««──── ──╮
Milkpaw (he/him)
Windclan ❍ 14 moons
Creamy-white fluffy fur and green eyes. Chunky face!
╰──────»»❀❀❀««──── ──╯

Oh, Firepaw! Green eyes widened and lit up as her friend finally opened her eyes. He helped her get back on her paws, gently nuzzling her. "You're awake! You've been unconscious for so much time-", an attack of cough interrupted him for a few seconds, but he was too happy to care. He rasped: "I've been so scared... please.. tell me you're okay..." he coughed again, this time feeling a stronger spasm taking all the breath away from his lungs.

Something had happened inside him, he could feel it. Will I ever heal?
But now and here, what was most important was his orange friend by his side.

He licked some soot off Firepaw's pelt and try to clean her eyes and nose, hoping her proud friend would let him in this difficult situation.
Oh, you're awake... I'm so happy you're fine, Firepaw... you couldn't.. couldn't die in a fire..." Tears started streaming again from his eyes, but this time not from the smoke. It was pure relief.
He rubbed his cheek with his paw, trying to get a hold on himself. "Our camp was destroyed. The others hid themselves in rabbit burrows, but we couldn't enter so we remained outside with Cowtuft and Lightningpaw. They protected us and helped you wake up."
He stayed silent for a few moments, letting the words sink in the -probably confused- she-cat. "Now... Fallownose is leading a patrol to search for another place to make camp. A new one..."

Gosh, they would have to build another home from the start! Would Firepaw be fine by that time? He promised himself that he'd take care of her and made sure she'll heal perfectly.
Now that he could take a deep breath and relax in the safety of the company of his clanmates, he took a glance around to see how the clan was doing.
Cowtuft and his apprentice were controlling the other injured cats, preparing remedies and checking on each one.
A familiar shape made Milkpaw's heart almost skip a heartbeat. Ashclaw.

He couldn't help but let a hard frown mask his face; narrowed eyes staring distrustfully at the tom that had abandoned him and his family. The Guardian was talking with another tom. The cream-colored cat felt triumph inside him as he saw the younger cat hiss furiously and turn his back on him, walking away with a frustrated expression.
Hpmf. That's what you deserve...

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ⚘ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

[ @Darkclaws @Queen_Coral ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Coral View Post
Ashclaw
he/him
guardian
-----------

Ashclaw sighed as he took the last bite of his food and moved on. His eyes drifted over to where milkpaw was. Just as he expected the cold glare the 2 was giving each-other, no relationship can be recovered and it will never be recovered unless their was a truce. Pfft they will never have a truce not how the relationship seems right now."give me the glare all you want I just want to help the clan grow" he mumbled before lashing his tail at Milkpaw and leaving to see the other kits queens and warriors and apprentices

@Darkclaws @Wingnettle [ apology for short reply my post tends to be unpredictable]

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Fireflame
she/her
Mother of: Scalepaw , Ashpaw ,
Mate: Ashclaw?
----------------------------------

Fireflame looked around before continueing through the clan. Her eyes quickly landed on twilightstar as she tried to remember,twigstar? no no Twilightstar yes yes, her brain finally remembered the name. she soon approached with a Kind smile"Twilightstar?" she started"what happened to camp? why is the territory burned? and what happened to the clan?" she asked with confusion in her voice

@Moonraven

Firepaw

Despite how raw her throat felt, Firepaw couldn’t help be let out a low purr with Milkpaw fussing over her. She had been so worried that she had lost him in the fire, and to have him right her next to her… Felt great. ”I’m fine Milkpaw~” Firepaw said with a hint of her usual chipperness ”And of course, I wouldn’t die in a fire silly, my name is Firepaw, it’s what i was made for!” She said this, but she was painfully aware just how close she had been to actually losing her life while searching those flames for her friend. Even on the way back she barely made it, hanging on long enough to make it to the camp before collapsing and passing out.

”Are you okay though? You don’t sound too good.” She asked this with a light cough of her own. ’We’re a mess’ she thought to herself, but if Milkpaw was here with her she was sure she’d get through this. Milkpaw seemed to be in some kind of pain and worrying about something, and she could only hope that whatever was going on with him wasn’t too serious.

When the cream-colored tom informed her of the happenings of the clan, the hints of a smile that had played at her lips quickly turned into a frown. Wow… The whole camp was gone, huh? They’d… have to go somewhere else… the young she-cat hated the idea of having to leave the home she had grown up in to go somewhere else. What if Pinestrike came back? Or her sister, Sunpaw? It had been moons since the two cats disappeared and she was worried that they wouldn’t be able to find them.

She was about to voice these concerns to her friend before she followed his gaze to an all-too-familiar warrior. His father. Her frown deepened and a low growl began in her throat before being cut off by a fit of coughing. She knew that Milkpaw and Ashclaw didn’t have a good relationship because of what he had done to their family. As a result, Firepaw also didn’t like the tom because Milkpaw was the closest thing to family that she had and she had once spent some of her time with Leafpaw before she too disappeared.

Ashclaw spouted some nonsense about wanting to help the clan grow before starting to walk away. What about his family? His son? His daughters? His old mate? Were they nothing? The orange tabby couldn’t understand why his attitude was the way it was. She never had a father, he had died before her birth, and her mother died when she was barely weaned off of milk. Though she didn’t know exactly how a family should be, having been looked after by her older sister she knew that whatever was going on between the two of them was not it. This wasn’t love, this was something else and she hated watching her friend deal with this with the only family he had left.

”Poopy head!” Firepaw called after the tom as he started to walk away ”You don’t deserve a son -cough- like Milkpaw!” and despite the dryness in her throat she spit on the ground towards him. Turning back to her companion she gave him a cheery smile ”I sure told him, huh?” she asked, a gleam of satisfaction shining in her eyes.
[I may edit her reacting to Twilightstar later, it's 5:30 am and I have yet to fall asleep]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; May 23rd, 2023 at 04:30 AM.
Old May 23rd, 2023, 04:57 AM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Hawksprint

Twilightstar's call caught the tom's attention and he padded over to listen more closely to her. As they were given the instructions to gather in a group and get ready to move, Hawksprint quickly joined the group of cats to travel to their new camp. He was sure there'd be a lot of work to do once they got there and he felt that he could be much more helpful building the camp rather than staying behind. As he sat down with the group of cats, he looked around, seeing if anyone was in need of help.

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464
Old May 23rd, 2023, 09:41 AM
I'm hungry -.-

Bump Policy: Whenever♡⸝⸝
My Mood: Devilish

Ⓘⓥⓞⓡⓨⓚⓘⓣ
\ They/Them /
~ 4 moons ~
: a brown they-cat with tan coloring on their legs, light brown eyes :

______

Ivorykit's head popped up from out of their daze when Twilightstar's call rang throughout the tunnel's, they turned to Leopard song for translation

an adventure? the kit's eyes widened new home?? the thought of that sounded both exciting and terrifying they had only just arrived! And- although the tunnels weren't nearly as nice as their camp had been-

Ivorykit quite liked it there.. although... maybe it was better to leave- they'd rather leave all the memories of the fighting behind... yeah. Leaving was best. But... what if they got attacked again?? Oh no.

We can't leave- but.. well.. they kit didn't have much of a choice for everyone was already loading up. "Er- Uh-" the kit managed to stumble out, panic evident in their eyes. it's ok it's ok it's ok it's ok it's ok Ivorykit attempted to calm themselves before standing up and preparing to leave, making sure to stick close to one of the older cat's

Lil' thinG'.png
ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᵈᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵇⁱᵒ
Ivorykit Drawing.png

| @Moonraven [Leopardsong] |
Old May 23rd, 2023, 12:20 PM
Destructive Little Bean

Bump Policy: Every 24 Hours
My Mood: Distracted

Upon hearing Twilightstar's announcement, Fogpaw gathered the kits and herded them towards the middle of the group where the rest of the kits, queens and elders were and then took the flank outside the group, readying herself for the long somewhat short journey.

Yeah, I'd like to keep the group.

@Moonraven
@puppeteer
@MeOw<3
@MooshedMushroom
@The Doctor
@Cinnamonear
@Leafie
@Scallywagz

Last edited by Lunalis; May 23rd, 2023 at 12:21 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2023, 12:30 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |

Dipping her head once more, Dapplebreeze complied. She truly was tired, after all. A rest, even a small one, would ensure she could do more for the clan later. And there would be plenty more to do, anyone who told themselves otherwise were either kidding themselves or foolish. A new home would come with plenty of advantages after this fire, but disadvantages would be rampant as well. WindClan would need to become familiar with this new land. The camp would have to be built and fortified if they could not find a naturally prebuilt space, and the odds of that happening were... well... slim.

Placing one tan leg forward as she settled on first sending Moorpaw to the medicine cat - she had been injured, after all - her train of thought was brought to a halt as a familiar gray tom burst through one of the tunnels in a hurry, quickly approaching the leader. Mismatched ears perked up as she recognized Fallownose, the hackles that had raised at his energetic entrance flattening once more as she noticed not concern or worry... but eagerness in his expression. Had the patrol been successful? Standing close to the leader still, Dapplebreeze's blue eyes widened in awe as the deputy described their new home. Oh stars be praised! They would not be living under the shelter of shadows and trees, but under the sky. As it had always been. As it should always be.

A purr of delight escaped the former queen at Twilightstar's response, eager to get moving to their new home. The tunnels were no place for her and her darling Moorpaw. Her son would do better training in their new home as opposed to in these tunnels as well... if she could find him. Following some distance behind the leader as she called forth a clan meeting, Dapplebreeze sat down, demurely wrapping her thick tail around her paws as she waited for the announcement to be made proper. The news did not disappoint, either! They were to leave as soon as possible?! Absolutely marvelous, as far as she was concerned! Although... the bit about leaving the injured behind did instantly concern her. It had it's merit, of course. Best ensure the injured had proper shelter while the new camp was properly settled and they could afford the best protection for their clanmates in need. She understood this perfectly, and even considered volunteering to stay behind and protect those who might not be able to protect themselves, but then... what of her apprentice? She had so been looking forward to properly getting a good foothold on her training as soon as possible... But then... the clan always came first, didn't it?

Lifting herself up a little taller, the molly mewed in an even voice, "I am willing to stay behind with the injured if more are needed, Twilightstar."

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old May 23rd, 2023, 12:45 PM

Bump Policy: After 3 days!
My Mood: Spooky

Firefly'Kit let out a feeble squeak. All he wanted to do was sleep, but now they had to move to yet another new and scary place! Why couldn't they just go home? Well- what would be left of home anyways. He sighed, accepting his fate. Though he was young, he understood that they would be moving to a new place. He readied his paws for the journey, hoping it would be a short one. He looked at the other kits that had been gathered and waited for them to begin.

@Moonraven @Cinnamonear @Leafie @Lunalis

Last edited by MooshedMushroom; May 23rd, 2023 at 12:46 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2023, 03:03 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: don't bump, please understand!!
My Mood: Paranoid

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐
Asterblink
A tall non-binary cat with vitiligo and green and blue heterochromia
└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

Ft. Lynxyowl & Silentleap
Asterblink's ears pricked up to the sound of Twilightstar.
It was finally time.
They were getting ready to move to the new camp.

Asterblink slowly got up, and started to poke Lynxyowl's head.
She finally opened her eyes after a few pokes.

"I knooow, I heard the announcement." Lynxyowl mewed as Asterblink opened their mouth.

The two soon woke Silentleap up, and the three trekked to Twilightstar, who was still talking.

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Old May 23rd, 2023, 03:14 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Littlekit
lSemi long furred grey and white tabby - 3 moons - She/Her

There she was kind of excited to go look around the tunnels and see how deep they went. Littlekit though was happy to hear that they would be going to their new home now, no more being stuck enclosed underground. She was a little annoyed at this moment but she was sure it was because she hadn't slept at all during this whole ordeal. "How long will this adventure be?" she hoped they didn't have to do a lot of walking, maybe it wont be too long. Littlekit turned to see if her siblings were up and awake already, and it seemed only Fireflykit was up so far, Poppykit seemed to still be asleep. "Wake up poppy!" she went to try and shake her sister awake, she wasn't going to leave her behind. She had faintly heard Cedarkit's rampage of questions being shot out one after another but she had gotten lost at what was going said after the first one.

@Moonraven @Scallywagz @Cinnamonear @MooshedMushroom
[I don't mind the group sticking together! ]

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Closed Thread