Today 02:34 AM

Old April 4th, 2018, 09:52 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmbreFeather View Post
(This is going to be short to i gtg to bed)
Silverkit nudged him comfortingly, "It's fine. I'll protect you! I'm fiercer than them! I'm stronger too!" She mewed bravely.
(Imma reply anyways)

Fireflykit blinked at her for a moment,"I-if you say s-s-so... Thanks I-I guess.."
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old April 5th, 2018, 09:54 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

(Imma reply anyways)

Fireflykit blinked at her for a moment,"I-if you say s-s-so... Thanks I-I guess.."
She ran her tail comfortingly down his side, breathing in his scent. While he finished, Silverkit began to groom herself. "I will be the greatest Warrior ever!!" She mewed between licks. The thought of the forest filled her mind again, and she yearned to be out there. "What if we go out to the forest?" Silverkit stopped grooming herself and looked at him expectantly. She hoped he'd say yes.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 5th, 2018, 09:59 PM

Quote:
She ran her tail comfortingly down his side, breathing in his scent. While he finished, Silverkit began to groom herself. "I will be the greatest Warrior ever!!" She mewed between licks. The thought of the forest filled her mind again, and she yearned to be out there. "What if we go out to the forest?" Silverkit stopped grooming herself and looked at him expectantly. She hoped he'd say yes.
Fireflykit purred when Silverkit brushed her tail along his pelt,"I hope you are! B-Because then Y-Y-You can protect m-me, your b-brother, wholl probably s-still be a kit a-at that time," he flattened his ears in fear of becoming a warrior,"And n-no no no -n-no no and n-no! I am never going into th-that forest th-th-thing! ANd YOU cant MAke ME!" He squeaked, voice going in and out.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old April 5th, 2018, 10:17 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:

Fireflykit purred when Silverkit brushed her tail along his pelt,"I hope you are! B-Because then Y-Y-You can protect m-me, your b-brother, wholl probably s-still be a kit a-at that time," he flattened his ears in fear of becoming a warrior,"And n-no no no -n-no no and n-no! I am never going into th-that forest th-th-thing! ANd YOU cant MAke ME!" He squeaked, voice going in and out.
Silverkit rolled her eyes. "Stop being such a downer on yourself. And IF you don't come WITH ME, I'll leave you here by yourself." She sat down, curling her tail around herself and looking at him smugly. Ha, now look who's the smart one, nonexistent mother! Silverkit remembered who much she had said that her brother was going to be a wise elder one day. Silverkit scoffed. If anything, he'll be retiring as an apprentice!

No star is lost at all

Old April 6th, 2018, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Silverkit rolled her eyes. "Stop being such a downer on yourself. And IF you don't come WITH ME, I'll leave you here by yourself." She sat down, curling her tail around herself and looking at him smugly. Ha, now look who's the smart one, nonexistent mother! Silverkit remembered who much she had said that her brother was going to be a wise elder one day. Silverkit scoffed. If anything, he'll be retiring as an apprentice!
Fireflykit was definitely not going to retire as an apprentice. In fact, he hoped not to retire at all. I mean, have you seen how scary those elders look and sound and seem?! "I-If you l-leave I'm g-g-going to go t-tell mother!" He squeaked back indignantly.
Old April 6th, 2018, 02:00 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
( Its ok )
Cardinalkit instead of leaping in the air with her front legs outstretched she dashed for marbleskys paws and started batting them with her own paws her claws were sheathed so she wouldn't wound her brother like she could even wound him maybe a tiny scratch but what good would that do? When she heard him speak she emedietly perked her head up and frowned " hey! I'm trying. is that a good comment or a rude one? " she meowed she sounded whiney when she spoke she honestly couldn't tell the difference but with the pur followed after it she thought it might have been meant in a good way but she wasn't quite sure.

Marblesky flicked his sister with her tail. "It was a complement silly." He reassured her. The marbled tabby tended to get the two mixed as well so he didn't want her to think he was being rude. Standing up he looked back at his little sister. "How about we take are play fight outside? We wouldn't want to bother any sleeping Queens or young kits." He meowed flicking an ear towards the entrance. Truly Marblesky was a bit worried if they tries to have a play fight he'd hurt someone. He wasn't a kit anymore no matter how playful he could be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

Cloudkit looked at Featherkit with wide eyes at his brothers suggestions. "Are we even aloud to go out into the forest?" asked the kit, Keeping his voice low, so that nobody heard what they were talking about doing. Cloudkit felt his paws shift uncomfortably at the thought of leaving the camp without another warrior.

Featherkit flicked his ear as his brother looked up with wide eyes. Yes it was dangerous but Featherkit had to prove he wasn't a scardy kit. Other toms made fun of him for his feminine name. Feather was a name for a molly. "No, but that'd make it fun." He whispered to his brother. Cloudkit was lucky Cloud wasn't considered a feminine name like feather was. "Do you really want to be stuck in Camp for three more moons?" He asked in a quite tone. Standing, the white tom kit streched. He'd go without his brother if he had to but he really wanted his brother with him. Why wouldn't he? He enjoyed his brother's company. "Are you gonna go? No one will notice us." The tom kit meowed hushing his voice.

(Wanna look for a warrior to bust them in the territory?)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 6th, 2018, 04:59 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Marblesky flicked his sister with her tail. "It was a complement silly." He reassured her. The marbled tabby tended to get the two mixed as well so he didn't want her to think he was being rude. Standing up he looked back at his little sister. "How about we take are play fight outside? We wouldn't want to bother any sleeping Queens or young kits." He meowed flicking an ear towards the entrance. Truly Marblesky was a bit worried if they tries to have a play fight he'd hurt someone. He wasn't a kit anymore no matter how playful he could be.

Featherkit flicked his ear as his brother looked up with wide eyes. Yes it was dangerous but Featherkit had to prove he wasn't a scardy kit. Other toms made fun of him for his feminine name. Feather was a name for a molly. "No, but that'd make it fun." He whispered to his brother. Cloudkit was lucky Cloud wasn't considered a feminine name like feather was. "Do you really want to be stuck in Camp for three more moons?" He asked in a quite tone. Standing, the white tom kit streched. He'd go without his brother if he had to but he really wanted his brother with him. Why wouldn't he? He enjoyed his brother's company. "Are you gonna go? No one will notice us." The tom kit meowed hushing his voice.

(Wanna look for a warrior to bust them in the territory?)
Cardinalkit perked her head and ears up she had a wide smile on her face in knowing it was a good complement she bowed in a silly way " why thank you dear brother " she meowed having a funny accent as well her tail flicked and she jumped up and down twice " yeah yeah yeah! Oh! Can you teach me how to hunt? Can ya can ya? " she asked quickly her brown eyes lit up and her whiskers twitched with excitement after her nap she was ready to do anything . Her ears twitched as she looked outside the nursery she heard many voices of warriors and it made her even more excited she looked back at her brother .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 6th, 2018, 06:31 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:

Fireflykit was definitely not going to retire as an apprentice. In fact, he hoped not to retire at all. I mean, have you seen how scary those elders look and sound and seem?! "I-If you l-leave I'm g-g-going to go t-tell mother!" He squeaked back indignantly.
Silverkit sighed. "Your so difficult some times!" She squeaked, outraged. "Fine, tell mother, I'll be in the forest before she listens to you!" She whirled around and sprinted towards one of her well used holes in the wall. She crouched nearby, watching him intently in the shadows of bracken, which was covering the hole, and waited unseen.

No star is lost at all

Old April 7th, 2018, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Silverkit sighed. "Your so difficult some times!" She squeaked, outraged. "Fine, tell mother, I'll be in the forest before she listens to you!" She whirled around and sprinted towards one of her well used holes in the wall. She crouched nearby, watching him intently in the shadows of bracken, which was covering the hole, and waited unseen.
Fireflykit crouched down as soon as she left, pretending to be invisible, as if it helped. All the warriors were looking at him as if he was crazy and in a way he kind of was. His ears were flat against his head and he was shivering uncontrollably.
Old April 7th, 2018, 08:12 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:

Fireflykit crouched down as soon as she left, pretending to be invisible, as if it helped. All the warriors were looking at him as if he was crazy and in a way he kind of was. His ears were flat against his head and he was shivering uncontrollably.
Silverkit watched him, swishing her tail along the ground. She felt a little bad for him, and her heart was making her paws inch her across the ground back in his direction. Silverkit watched as the warriors sent him looks saying, 'Kit, you need some help! To bad he's to scared to ask for any.' They sent him pitying looks too. Silverkit felt her anger boil up. He's not a crazy cat! She wanted to scream at them. He's my perfectly... normal... brother. She knew when she thought he was normal, she was lying to herself. Silverkit sighed and inched her way out back towards him.

No star is lost at all