colors in the wind [kit...
Last post by hiraeth
Today 12:56 AM

Old January 11th, 2017, 04:13 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

@Maplefall

Amber eyes glared through the snow-covered underbrush, watching a nice plump raven that was feeding on the dropped seeds that lay scattered on the ground. She lay low, a perfect hunter's crouch, her tail low to the ground, yet still well above the snow. She poised to strike, digging her claws into the snow-covered ground. She jumped, landing on top of the bird, and biting it's neck, killing it instantly.
Old January 11th, 2017, 06:09 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst
@Stormiiix
Mudpaw gasped and ran up to Blizzardpaw's lying body, and pressed her nose against her flank. Her pelt is practically frozen solid! She instantly removed her nose from her pelt and ran back to Shadowstorm, who was waiting impatiently for Mudpaw, utterly hoping that she would bring back hopeful, enlightening, AMAZING news that Blizzardpaw is just on a long walk after hunting for a while.

Shadowstorm looked up at Mudpaw. "S-She's alive, right?! TELL ME YOU FOUND HER ALIVE!" She screeched in pain. Mudpaw bowed her head with depression. "Follow me.." She urged Shadowstorm quietly. The Dark grey warrior padded aside her apprentice, Mudpaw, in urge. She saw a helpless body lying on the frozen, icy, stone cold ground. "BLIZZARDPAW! GET UP!" She shouted while running towards the respected apprentice. Once Shadowstorm arrived at Blizzardpaw's body, she pressed her nose against her pelt. "Blizzardpaw! This isn't the end! Get..." She tried lifting her up on her side to give her support. "...up! I'm going to take you back to ShadowClan camp where you'll be nice, warm, and cozy!" Mudpaw ran to Blizzardpaw's other side to provide extra support.

Shadowstorm and Mudpaw arrived in the middle of ShadowClan's Clearing.

(READ THE REST IN "SHADOWCLAN CLEARING" AND RP THERE WITH ME, @Stormiiix)
Just to remind you, Blizzardpaw's male!
Old January 11th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormiiix View Post
Just to remind you, Blizzardpaw's male!
Sorry.. I'm so used to using female terms because there's RARELY any males that like Warriors x3 So just pretend I used male terms, k?
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old January 11th, 2017, 07:31 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst
Sorry.. I'm so used to using female terms because there's RARELY any males that like Warriors x3 So just pretend I used male terms, k?
It's quite alright.
Old January 12th, 2017, 11:08 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
@Maplefall

Amber eyes glared through the snow-covered underbrush, watching a nice plump raven that was feeding on the dropped seeds that lay scattered on the ground. She lay low, a perfect hunter's crouch, her tail low to the ground, yet still well above the snow. She poised to strike, digging her claws into the snow-covered ground. She jumped, landing on top of the bird, and biting it's neck, killing it instantly.
A smal, distance away, a long-furred silver Tom crouched ready to pounce on the fat Raven. He was about to jump when a black she-cat caught it. Bumbleleap, fell face flat on the flor, as he tried to stop himself while he was mid jump. Bad idea. He moaned and pulled himself up. He shook of the white snow covering his silver tabby pelt and mewed joking, "Well... Next time I should catch the bird before I fall flat on my face!" Bumbleleap stopped. Oh Starclan. That sounded so, so, stupid.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 12th, 2017, 12:19 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefall View Post

A smal, distance away, a long-furred silver Tom crouched ready to pounce on the fat Raven. He was about to jump when a black she-cat caught it. Bumbleleap, fell face flat on the flor, as he tried to stop himself while he was mid jump. Bad idea. He moaned and pulled himself up. He shook of the white snow covering his silver tabby pelt and mewed joking, "Well... Next time I should catch the bird before I fall flat on my face!" Bumbleleap stopped. Oh Starclan. That sounded so, so, stupid.
Nightleap glanced up as she heard a thud, holding the raven in her jaws. Her amber eyes looked over the tom a couple times, then she shook her head, giggling a bit. She set the bird down, and laughed. "You really should," she said mid-laugh. "Sorry, I didn't realize we were hunting the same bird," she said when she got done laughing.
Old January 12th, 2017, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
Nightleap glanced up as she heard a thud, holding the raven in her jaws. Her amber eyes looked over the tom a couple times, then she shook her head, giggling a bit. She set the bird down, and laughed. "You really should," she said mid-laugh. "Sorry, I didn't realize we were hunting the same bird," she said when she got done laughing.
"To be fair, it was a good bird, and I probably would of missed anyway. I'm more built for fighting. I'm just hunting for my mate, Maplefall, and my kits." Bumbleleap mewed cheerily, Nightleap was quite understanding. If it had been any other warrior they would probably cause him of trying to catch their prey. He smiled in a silent thankyou.

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 13th, 2017, 05:31 AM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

Quote:

"To be fair, it was a good bird, and I probably would of missed anyway. I'm more built for fighting. I'm just hunting for my mate, Maplefall, and my kits." Bumbleleap mewed cheerily, Nightleap was quite understanding. If it had been any other warrior they would probably cause him of trying to catch their prey. He smiled in a silent thankyou.
(Just butting in if you don't mind)
Darkblaze pricked his ears as he heard chatter in the distance,he followed the sound and came to see two she-cats,"Hey ladies~" he meowed smoothly,tail swishing,"I just stopped by,you know,to get some company?" He chuckled,sitting on the ground beside them

You know you want to....
Old January 13th, 2017, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strobelight View Post
(Just butting in if you don't mind)
Darkblaze pricked his ears as he heard chatter in the distance,he followed the sound and came to see two she-cats,"Hey ladies~" he meowed smoothly,tail swishing,"I just stopped by,you know,to get some company?" He chuckled,sitting on the ground beside them
Bumbleleap glared at Darkblaze, "You know, its rude to flirt with people who have mates, also I'm a guy. and I don't swing that way." Bumbleleap growled. HE didn't like people who flirted a lot. Especially when they just heard the cat they're flirting with, talking about their mate.

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 13th, 2017, 07:23 AM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

Quote:

Bumbleleap glared at Darkblaze, "You know, its rude to flirt with people who have mates, also I'm a guy. and I don't swing that way." Bumbleleap growled. HE didn't like people who flirted a lot. Especially when they just heard the cat they're flirting with, talking about their mate.
"Pfff,just,Kittin' around Bumbleleap,I was bored" he laughed,flicking his ear and giving his paw a lick,and looked at the Tom cheekily,"So..how's the relationship?" He asked

You know you want to....