Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Tiger's claw clears...
Last post by Alpha 2.0
Today 08:22 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 08:21 PM
The saddest death in...
Last post by Clamfish
Today 08:20 PM
Bouncing out of the...
Last post by Badwolf
Today 08:20 PM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 08:18 PM

Old September 11th, 2022, 11:04 AM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols & Joining

[ @Fierce Roses @Crystal The Crystal Cat ]
(Reporting in from Lionsbeach)

[ Hunting Post ]

She left their prey back at the prey pile, before beckoning toward Bluepaw, urging him forward.

"Slatewhisker," she called gently into the warrior's den, trying to find the gray deputy. She spotted her, inclined her head as a show of respect before beginning. "I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time. All was quiet down at Lionsbeach. We managed to get quite the haul. Bluepaw was impressive." She looked down at the apprentice, giving him the floor to speak.

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "

Last edited by sol.; September 11th, 2022 at 11:06 AM.
Old September 11th, 2022, 11:08 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely.lilyx View Post
[ @Fierce Roses @Crystal The Crystal Cat ]
(Reporting in from Lionsbeach)

[ Hunting Post ]

She beckoned toward Bluepaw, urging him forward.

"Slatewhisker," she called gently into the warrior's den, trying to find the gray deputy. She spotted her, inclined her head as a show of respect before beginning. "I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time. All was quiet down at Lionsbeach. We managed to get quite the haul. Bluepaw was impressive." She looked down at the apprentice, giving him the floor to speak.
// Bluepaw | He|His|Him | RiverClan Apprentice \\

// @Fierce Roses \\

Bluepaw showed his haul. "There were a bunch a seagulls standing by the water, and I decided to have some fun. I caught this one out of the sky. What do you think?" He waved a fluffy paw at his catches.
Old September 11th, 2022, 12:22 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Otterfluff
Patrols? Right to work then. Otterfluff approached the area where Slatewhisker stood to announce the daily duties, blue eyes bright and observant as he listened for his name. It didn't take long to hear that he was being placed in charge of the ShadowClan border, and the fluffy brown warrior dipped his head in acknowledgement to the deputy. Littlepaw and Dunesong. He knew of the two by name and acquaintance status only. Hopefully they would be able to focus on the patrol and not the fact that he had been missing the last four moons.

Figuring that the two would come at the sound of the deputy calling their names, Otterfluff didn't feel like calling them again and instead moved to take a seat close to the camp entrance as he kept his eyes peeled for his Clanmates.

[ @Fenz @SpiritedWarrior - For reference, Otterfluff went missing directly after the Firefly Cove battle and just now returned incase you wanted to have your characters react to that! ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
my character's actions/thoughts are not my own; please do not take them as such ♥

Old September 11th, 2022, 05:15 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Otterfluff
Patrols? Right to work then. Otterfluff approached the area where Slatewhisker stood to announce the daily duties, blue eyes bright and observant as he listened for his name. It didn't take long to hear that he was being placed in charge of the ShadowClan border, and the fluffy brown warrior dipped his head in acknowledgement to the deputy. Littlepaw and Dunesong. He knew of the two by name and acquaintance status only. Hopefully they would be able to focus on the patrol and not the fact that he had been missing the last four moons.

Figuring that the two would come at the sound of the deputy calling their names, Otterfluff didn't feel like calling them again and instead moved to take a seat close to the camp entrance as he kept his eyes peeled for his Clanmates.

[ @Fenz @SpiritedWarrior - For reference, Otterfluff went missing directly after the Firefly Cove battle and just now returned incase you wanted to have your characters react to that! ]
Hearing the familiar patrol call from Slatewhisker, Littlepaw eagerly jumped up to see if she would be joining one. And soon enough, she was called to join a border patrol. Otterfluff and Dunesong? Littlepaw had never seen Dunesong and never spoke to the warrior. She had seen Otterfluff around when she was young though, before the battle at Firefly Cove. Was Otterfluff really back? It had to be true, the warrior was standing amongst the crowd and then moved toward the entrance, waiting patiently for his patrol mates. Eager to say her hellos to the warrior, Littlepaw headed over to the tom and sat down to wait for the other Clanmate who'd be on patrol with them.

"Hi, Otterfluff! Glad to see you back in camp!" she greeted with a flick of her ear. The apprentice said nothing more, having no idea how the tom would react or what he would say.

@Fenz

Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, Hulk SMASH, Dreamwalker)
Ravenhawk
Old September 12th, 2022, 06:45 AM
Teen romance

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Otterfluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
Hearing the familiar patrol call from Slatewhisker, Littlepaw eagerly jumped up to see if she would be joining one. And soon enough, she was called to join a border patrol. Otterfluff and Dunesong? Littlepaw had never seen Dunesong and never spoke to the warrior. She had seen Otterfluff around when she was young though, before the battle at Firefly Cove. Was Otterfluff really back? It had to be true, the warrior was standing amongst the crowd and then moved toward the entrance, waiting patiently for his patrol mates. Eager to say her hellos to the warrior, Littlepaw headed over to the tom and sat down to wait for the other Clanmate who'd be on patrol with them.

"Hi, Otterfluff! Glad to see you back in camp!" she greeted with a flick of her ear. The apprentice said nothing more, having no idea how the tom would react or what he would say.

@Fenz
Dunesong - all pronouns
The young red warrior had been busily grooming their spiky fur in a last ditch effort at trying to make it lay flat but to no surprise it just kept spiking up. She had planted herself near the place where slatewhisker announced the patrols long before anyone else had gotten up. It was quite amusing to get up before dawn had even arrived just to have a pleasant talk with the stars before they disappeared. When he heard his name being call with two other cats named littlepaw and otterfluff his head shifted upwards. He hadn’t really spoken to anyone in a while and was known to be a quiet cat of solitude ever since her twin and mother died. A heavy sigh parted their lips as they got to their paws, she hesitated a moment before watching as a large tom acknowledged to the patrol group they where in. I’m guessing that’s otterfluff? Wait isn’t he the one that left after the battle..it doesn’t matter as long as he’s here to help the clan that’s all that matters Dunesong muttered quietly while picking their way through the cats. After a minute another cat joined otterfluff, deciding that it must be the apprentice they swiftly joined them by the entrance. Greetings I’m Dunesong, oh and welcome home otterfluff, I’m sorry I wasn’t able to greet you and welcome you back on the day you arrived please forgive my absence.
Old September 12th, 2022, 07:26 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Stressed

@Ritsuka @cloudy sky
Frostmoon approaches the two cats he needs to patrol with. "Greetings." He mews quietly, looking at both of them in turn. "Sorry to keep you waiting."
Old September 12th, 2022, 09:12 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evermore View Post
| Fawnleap |
•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•
| Demigirl,She/They |
| Active Riverclan Warrior | A Cat with a Brown Base with a deeper brown Overcoat,White paws and muzzle and a dapple on her chest. They have reddish brown accents on their forearms and under tail with Yellow eyes. Nicks and Scars (short and long) cover her right side |

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

The warrior instantly stepped up,They did know there was a cat named stormpaw in Riverclans ranks but she hadn’t even interacted with them. The brown Warrior sighed lightly padding up to the area of the deputy and waited calmly for stormpaw. The only real thing Fawnleap knew about Stormpaw was that she was one of Fawnpaws friend’s? Or was it family? They couldn’t remember much about the Medicine Cats Family other than Beansprout. Fawnleap gave a small nod to the deputy before lightly pacing in a circle. It was better than a boarder patrol,they only had to head up to the pond and not go padding through territory for hours.

{} @marina {}
Stormpaw's ears pricked at the sound of Slatewhisker calling patrols. Oh - perhaps she could stick around to hear if she would be put on one? She thoughtfully gazed at the deputy, but when she didn't hear her name she almost began making her way into the apprentice's den. But then Slatewhisker said something about the last patrol, a hunting patrol... and she would be on it! The lean molly strode over to Fawnleap, smiling. "Lead the way," she mewed, excited to finally fish again. She really enjoyed it.
Old September 12th, 2022, 11:03 PM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

A patrol. It's been a while since his last one, so it was bound to happen at some point. But the shield has been so tired with the continuous outsider intrusion problems, he couldn't help the grumpy and somewhat tired looking frown from being plastered on his face. But, duties were duties and even Gingerfrost was too tired to have the internal battle of whether he should try to wiggle his way out of it, which he somehow has never done before, or just go and complete the patrol. Go and complete it as soon as possible being the go-to choice, since getting reprimanded for not completing it would be just as tiring and more of a bother in the end. He probably had to set a good example anyway (or something like that; it just seemed like his new rank entitled him to needing to have perfect attendance or something tiring like that).

Already fluffing up his pelt as he left the warrior's den at what felt like the crack of dawn, the tabby sat down not too far of off Slatewhisker as he waited for the rest of the patrol to join him. He didn't really know Whitepaw, but the name Moonfrost definitely rang a bell as one of the warriors that aided during the last outsider intrusion, not counting that kit that took an accidental swim. Hopefully she would be as helpful now as she was then, and most importantly, not a cause of extra trouble. Strange how he always associated patrols with patrol members causing trouble, just seemed like something easy and logical to happen besides it being a complete bother. Good thing it hasn't happened in a while yet. Keep it up, for the tired tom's sake.

[ @RiztheHuntress @WinterMara ]

~Moonfrost | @/Estelle @WinterMara~

Hearing her name called for patrol, the black tabby stood from where she had been relaxing, leaning back into a long stretch. So Gingerfrost would lead the patrol. Moonfrost didn't know the shield all that well, but she trusted Pikestar. The warrior must have been a good, strong choice for the position. And considering the recent rogue and loner activity, it would be good to have a dependable Shield with them.
Padding up to where the tom was sitting, she dipped her head and let out a hoarse trill of greeting.

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old September 13th, 2022, 10:08 AM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Whitepaw of Riverclan |

She gave a slight flick of her ear as she was caled on patrol, going over to the shield and warrior. To be honest, she didn't really know them at all, or fully remember their names despite them JUST being called alongside her, but that could be said for any cat, since she didn't care to remember.

| @Estelle @RiztheHuntress

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old September 13th, 2022, 06:10 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenz View Post
Dunesong - all pronouns
The young red warrior had been busily grooming their spiky fur in a last ditch effort at trying to make it lay flat but to no surprise it just kept spiking up. She had planted herself near the place where slatewhisker announced the patrols long before anyone else had gotten up. It was quite amusing to get up before dawn had even arrived just to have a pleasant talk with the stars before they disappeared. When he heard his name being call with two other cats named littlepaw and otterfluff his head shifted upwards. He hadn’t really spoken to anyone in a while and was known to be a quiet cat of solitude ever since her twin and mother died. A heavy sigh parted their lips as they got to their paws, she hesitated a moment before watching as a large tom acknowledged to the patrol group they where in. I’m guessing that’s otterfluff? Wait isn’t he the one that left after the battle..it doesn’t matter as long as he’s here to help the clan that’s all that matters Dunesong muttered quietly while picking their way through the cats. After a minute another cat joined otterfluff, deciding that it must be the apprentice they swiftly joined them by the entrance. Greetings I’m Dunesong, oh and welcome home otterfluff, I’m sorry I wasn’t able to greet you and welcome you back on the day you arrived please forgive my absence.
//Not sure if there is a posting order for this, so I went ahead and posted. If it needs to be deleted, let me know!

Littlepaw looked from one warrior to another, studying their pelts and matching each cat with their name. If these two were going to be her future denmates, she had to know who they were. It would be embarrassing if she didn't know who they were. Standing up, the small cream tabby stretched her legs and let out a yawn before once again looking at Otterfluff and Dunesong.

"Right, should we get going then? I don't know about you two, but I don't want to be late to report a patrol," she twitched her whiskers and let out a huff, pointing to the camp entrance with her pink nose. I've been on three patrols already and none of them were late. I have no intention of breaking that streak... the Clan should know what is going on at the border sooner rather than later.

Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, Hulk SMASH, Dreamwalker)
Ravenhawk