Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Yesterday 11:59 PM

Old February 2nd, 2021, 12:25 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

// @Phoenix Fall — [Do you want to wrap it up now and just say that Lark succeeded in climbing up and down, or would you rather continue the rp?]

Talonstone watched Larkpaw as carefully as he could from his own precarious position. He kept his grip on the branch surprisingly loose, almost as if he were on a flat stone than standing between the thin leaves of pine. The apprentice impressed him. Although not a natural, he adapted quickly and put his new knowledge into play like an eagle learning to fly. He had nothing to say, and so he watched silently, waiting for Larkpaw to reach him. Once the younger feline made it onto a branch of his own, Talonstone could explain climbing downwards… after a quick, well-deserved break, of course.
Have a wonderful day!
Old February 2nd, 2021, 12:35 PM
I'm YOLOsixual &a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

My Mood: Sleepy

[ @Arie ]

(I finally managed to get my happy ass up to write a post for Bird babie! wooo!!!!)

Bouncepaw

After the meeting dispersed and everyone had moved their gazes off of him, Bouncepaw darted swiftly away into the nearest thicket. He ended up panicking and tripping over himself, getting his long limbs tangled in the foliage.

After a solid minute or two of struggling, Bouncepaw found himself in a small, sort of isolated area. He could still see the main camp, but he himself was hidden behind branches and pine needles.

He took this opportunity to calmly lose his mind, flopping on the ground and breathing fast- "Oh, oh Sta-s..st..Starclan...why does this happen? What i-if....o-oh...nono..."

He murmured to himself for a while, losing himself in his thoughts, and finding himself in a very vulnerable state.

Bounceberry

Bump me literally whenever, I'm quite busy and do need reminders!

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Old February 2nd, 2021, 04:24 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy

(Wrap it up now, if that's alright! @bmkmb)
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old February 4th, 2021, 01:24 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Fierceclaw @Zesty Mango
[lil bump before we start]

Owlspots gave the first apprentice to show a nod to acknowledge that he had shown up. She was interested to see how these cats who seemed terrible at balance, agility and dexterity, would fair in this little obstacle cores she'd designed. Yet, she had to wait a few moments more.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; February 4th, 2021 at 01:27 AM.
Old February 4th, 2021, 08:13 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Fuzzy @Fierceclaw

Stempaw approached Owlspots, hopefully her missing leg wouldn’t interferre with this training. Well, it seemed to always interferre she’d just need to adapt it would seem. But the only way she’d adapt is if she kept training.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 6th, 2021, 08:14 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post
l Brackenpaw l
She nodded, "That was Herondive Hollow, right?" she asked curiously.
"Yes," Nightshiver smiled as they padded out into the territory "In terms o-of spe-specif-fic ski-ills, Thun-thundercla-an is ma-mainly kno-own for it's in tre-e cli-imbing, ju-ust as Sha-Shado-owclan i-is for their sne-sneaking and ble-ending i-in with the n-night" that's how she remembered it, at least "Our t-ties with Thu-undercl-clan ha-have b-een p-pretty neu-tral so f-far, i-if yo-ou ask me. W-we've rai-aided them o-once wh-en I-I was st-ill an a-apprentice-" She hadn't been able to partake in the raid as she hadn't had any battle training at the time either, which Nightshiver was only relieved about "-al-although I sti-ill bel-ieve th-the rai-aid w-was un...unnecessary an-and cou-ould've b-een avoided ha-ad I-Icestar n-not acted o-on hurt p-pride. A-at that t-time Du-uskstar had be-been lea-eader, th-though a-as yo-ou m-might kno-ow the cu-current l-leader is Bu-buckstar" She wasn't sure whether this would all actually interest Brackenpaw, but... She'd tell her apprentice regardless for now. The young warrior deemed it to be good for her apprentice to know a bit about these things, which reminded her: "i-icesta-ar was ou-our fo-ormer leader, if yo-ou di-didn't know. She was a-actually Da-awnstar's mo-mother, a-and E-ebonyfa-ang's au-aunt throu-ough Citrusflo-flower. We were sti-ill in re-refu-uge when sh-she demo-oted Beastspark and m-made Dawnstar de-eput-ty. that ve-very me-eting Hai-hailstorm, who-o I be-believe was her o-other daught-er, k-killed he-er, l-leaving Da-danwstar as lea-eader. I'm no-ot sure w-where Hailsto-orm i-is now, a-as she go-ot away r-right af-after" Nightshiver shivered slightly at the memory of watching it all happen. Still today, she wasn't sure whether it had all been for the better or for the worse, though she could only hope for the better. Even if, truth be told, she never found Icestar a bad leader. regaining her thoughts though, Nightshiver turned to look at Brackenpaw for any possible sign of having bothered the molly with all her babbling- if she did then she'd likely keep things more brief for the other borders.
Old February 7th, 2021, 07:41 AM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
"Yes," Nightshiver smiled as they padded out into the territory "In terms o-of spe-specif-fic ski-ills, Thun-thundercla-an is ma-mainly kno-own for it's in tre-e cli-imbing, ju-ust as Sha-Shado-owclan i-is for their sne-sneaking and ble-ending i-in with the n-night" that's how she remembered it, at least "Our t-ties with Thu-undercl-clan ha-have b-een p-pretty neu-tral so f-far, i-if yo-ou ask me. W-we've rai-aided them o-once wh-en I-I was st-ill an a-apprentice-" She hadn't been able to partake in the raid as she hadn't had any battle training at the time either, which Nightshiver was only relieved about "-al-although I sti-ill bel-ieve th-the rai-aid w-was un...unnecessary an-and cou-ould've b-een avoided ha-ad I-Icestar n-not acted o-on hurt p-pride. A-at that t-time Du-uskstar had be-been lea-eader, th-though a-as yo-ou m-might kno-ow the cu-current l-leader is Bu-buckstar" She wasn't sure whether this would all actually interest Brackenpaw, but... She'd tell her apprentice regardless for now. The young warrior deemed it to be good for her apprentice to know a bit about these things, which reminded her: "i-icesta-ar was ou-our fo-ormer leader, if yo-ou di-didn't know. She was a-actually Da-awnstar's mo-mother, a-and E-ebonyfa-ang's au-aunt throu-ough Citrusflo-flower. We were sti-ill in re-refu-uge when sh-she demo-oted Beastspark and m-made Dawnstar de-eput-ty. that ve-very me-eting Hai-hailstorm, who-o I be-believe was her o-other daught-er, k-killed he-er, l-leaving Da-danwstar as lea-eader. I'm no-ot sure w-where Hailsto-orm i-is now, a-as she go-ot away r-right af-after" Nightshiver shivered slightly at the memory of watching it all happen. Still today, she wasn't sure whether it had all been for the better or for the worse, though she could only hope for the better. Even if, truth be told, she never found Icestar a bad leader. regaining her thoughts though, Nightshiver turned to look at Brackenpaw for any possible sign of having bothered the molly with all her babbling- if she did then she'd likely keep things more brief for the other borders.
l Brackenpaw l
Her jaw almost fell open, she never lnew how much had happened before she had joined. She regained her senses and nodded, wondering why Hailstorm would kill her own mother. Was she really that bad?

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old February 7th, 2021, 05:14 PM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

→˚₊·* Pinepaw
Oh great. Another patrol.

Essentially, the apprentice now despised patrols. From prior times she'd been on them, her partner either was a no-show or abandoned her; It was annoying. But when she heard the warrior she was paired with speak to her, her ears perked up. She hoped that this would be a successful patrol.

Pinepaw followed closely behind Gingerfrost on the way to the territory. Even though she'd been an apprentice for about 8 moons, she hadn't gone out of camp much. Therefore, she didn't know the land that well. In all seriousness, she didn't know how to hunt either. It was all due to that mentor fiasco. She was hoping to play it off as if she knew how to hunt for this, though, because she didn't want to mess things up somehow. She'd probably end up making a fool of herself and looking silly, but she didn't have time to fathom that.
‧₊˚┊ @Paradise ┊ pinepaw can be rude at times, so just a heads up!

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧

Last edited by Bread; February 7th, 2021 at 05:16 PM.
Old February 7th, 2021, 08:29 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

// @Bread

Gingerfrost kept her pace mildly fast as she led her companion into the territory. "Alrighty Pinepaw, what d'ya know about hunting?" the tiny orange tabby looked up at the larger cat. She was used to looking up to others, she didn't mind it anymore. "Don't wanna treat you like a kit, or assume you know everything," she said with a grin over her shoulder, flicking her tail to emphasize her point.

She slowed a bit as they reached a small clearing. This was usually a semi-nice spot. Better to take her chance here than go somewhere better and risk all the prey being scared away by other cats. She could already scent prey, but wanted to see if Pinepaw would notice it first.

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios
Old February 11th, 2021, 08:09 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Darktiger found the daisy like flower after a few hours of hunting it down. She grabbed some of it and carried it gently she was not about to upset the medicine cat. She went to look for the next herb.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC