Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by nyme
Today 07:07 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:04 PM
Mumbling Fluffballs
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 07:04 PM
Lighting Shade on Fire...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 06:58 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by RavensCall
Today 06:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 23rd, 2023, 03:42 PM
Pfp by lovely Willooow & amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: 1 day, but PLEASE bump me
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: Burning Embers & Tearful Goodbyes [WindClan Fire Event]

╔════════════╗
☆Poppykit☆
•She/Her•Cute•Playfull•

"What's happening??" Poppykit couldn't reconogize anyone. There was just darkness.
"Is anyone there?" she cried again, trying to find someone. Where was her sister's warm fur? Oh, if she could find anyone in this darkness... She started to run desperately. Horror appeared in her eyes as the only thing she was able to see were the shadows of this marshy place. "Littlekit? Leopardsong? Fireflykit?" she began calling for the cats she was trusting, the cats she fell asleep next to in the tunnels, just some moments ago.
The roar of the river cut her path. Home? The place she was born in. Was this the river from next to their camp? Probably the fire was just a dream! She started running faster, strengthened by the hope. Suddenly, she felt pulled away by the cold water. No! Falling in the river, she started coughing on water. 'Little, Help me!' The water was flooding her lungs. Breathing hard, she struggled to live.

"Wake up Poppy!"
Poppykit awaken with her eyes wide open with fear. Oh, it was her dear sister! She was just sleeping and she had a nightmare. "What's happening?" she asked her sister in relief, even if she was still breathing hard after that dream.
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
@Moonraven @Leafie @MooshedMushroom
{I'm okay with keeping the lil group! }

Tired? Come get a coffee!

dino set something on fire here!!

Last edited by Cinnamon~; May 23rd, 2023 at 04:11 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2023, 11:04 PM
Matching with @/Mica

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Peachfrost's head had been spinning since she had awoken to the scent of smoke and the sounds of her clanmates screaming in fear. There hadn't been a moment of rest since she had scooped up a few kits (one of which died before she could even get it to the river), fought off a crazed rogue, and finally killed another. The mental wounds from the past few days would be heavy, but right now her physical ones were a bit more worrying. Luckily it was Lightningpaw to the rescue.

"M-marigold. Or um dandelion." She murmured, not entirely to Lightningpaw. She felt... woozy. If she didn't keep her mind occupied the molly would surely collapse. Lightningpaw was far too tiny to lift the guardian if that would happen. "Poppy seeds are good too, thank you." A smile... or more like a grimace towards the apprentice as she quickly consumed the seeds. "Are you safe? Did any of them get to you?" Her clouded gaze left the apprentice to look frantically around their shelter. There had been one causality, she had made certain of that... but had any more Windclanners suffered? Had Cowtuft protected his apprentice the way Peachfrost had failed to protect him all those moons ago? Hnghhh she really needed these herbs to kick in.

@Alchemist Kitsune
Old May 23rd, 2023, 11:12 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Cardinalpaw

Coming back to the group with her own bundle of plants, Cardinalpaw began the trek back, at least she wasn't the last. Three golden flowers, just as they'd hoped to get. Not as many as would have been appreciated, but it was better than nothing. She didn't quite like the taste of them, the bitter and sweet mixture. Just kind of bad overall. The pungent smell, the bitter taste. They were glad they weren't Lighteningpaw. They got as close as possible to one of the medicine cats, dropping off the herbs before looking up and tilted their head. Was there anything else they were supposed to do?

[+3 marigold]
\\ crying at how late this is \\
@x ghostie @nykyrian @Rose

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's
Old May 24th, 2023, 03:15 AM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Crowflutter had been listening to the leader, and let out a sigh of relief that they had a new home. Though she wanted to go now she wanted to stay behind to help protect those who were still injured and so she can check on Cowtuft.

Crowfoot sighed and nodded they would go to the new camp, they wanted to make sure he could protect those cats as well.

Wolfkit was noddedijg along thoguh he didn’t seem to be paying attention as he looked around for Moorpaw.

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old May 24th, 2023, 05:41 AM
Stares (•-•)

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

| Moonwhisker - She/Her |

Moonwhisker listened to what Twilightstar announced; Twilightstar announced that a new camp for the clan has been found. About time we can move to a new camp, she thought
though as much as i want to go to this new camp as soon as possible i should probably stay behing with the injured cats.

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; May 24th, 2023 at 05:42 AM.
Old May 24th, 2023, 08:53 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |

Listless. Woozy. Those were some words to describe the guardian's expression right now, concern flashing through Lightningpaw's gaze at the realization. The lithe calico would never admit it, but she looked up to the cream colored molly. Ever since she'd saved her from the would be kitnapper that had threatened her. The one who told her the Dark Forest was waiting for her. Peachfrost might have saved her from the Dark Forest itself that day! Strong, confident, fierce, and with herb knowledge? Who wouldn't want to be like that when they grew up? With this in mind, seeing the mighty warrior looking so out of it, the medicine cat apprentice couldn't help the twisting in her stomach as nerves threatened to take over. Stars above, they needed herbs... now!

Almost as if calling the herbs by sheer need alone, some of the patrol that had been sent before rushed in, carrying precious bundles of golden flowers in their mouth. Marigolds! Cowtuft had just taught her about them before, when she was making the poultice for Milkpaw! Peachfrost would certainly need those. Judging by her stained pelt, she'd had some blood loss, and there was definitely some fur missing by that shoulder. Due to the fluffy nature of her coat, she had to examine for a while, untrained eyes trying to pinpoint the injury until she found the gashes in her stomach. Oh those were looking quite nasty, weren't they? There were some smaller scratches peppering her face as well, but compared to the more obvious wounds, they positively paled besides them. At least Peachfrost still had the strength to speak, although the younger molly couldn't help the small twinge of guilt she felt at having the guardian fret over her. Especially in her condition.

Looking up at Peachfrost, a cheeky smile lighted her face as her whiskers twitched, getting up from her position after the older molly had lapped up the poppy seeds. "What? Those gray-pelts? Keep up with me? Not a chance. Too fast for them, I am. Now... I see herbs arriving. Please, stay here. I'll bring a marigold over and make a right poultice for ya."

Never mind the fact that not a single fox-heart that had attacked had deemed her a threat, or that she had only arrived here when the action was dwindling. Waiting for a moment to see if the guardian still had enough wits about her to hear her, Lightningpaw nodded, bounding off towards Cowtuft to gather some of the delivered flowers. More cats had arrived at this point. Fallownose was here, and she'd spotted Snowybreeze's normally white pelt as well, recognizing the tom only by his size and cinnamon patch due to how soot filled his pelt currently was. Had Leechscar not arrived from the patrol yet? She'd have to make sure the boss was alright later, too. The attackers might have gotten to him by virtue of his charming personality alone.

"Tufty? I'm gonna have to steal one of these, alright? Peachfrost has some nasty wounds I would rather not risk getting infected," the apprentice mewed, pawing at one of the marigolds as she approached the medicine cat. "No chance of any cobwebs?" Lightningpaw added in a hopeful tone, large ears perking up as she heard the leader call forth a clan meeting. Right... clan meeting. She could keep an ear out for that while tending to her patient. Hopefully Twilightstar wouldn't mind too much her moving around while she was speaking.

-

@x ghostie [Cowtuft] | @Poprock [Peachfrost]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old May 24th, 2023, 09:34 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

~Ashclaw~
he/him | him
guardian
-------------------------------

Ashclaw Walked over to where scalepaw was hiding"i'm sorry I upset you but please go see cowtuft your eye looks terrible and your wounds could get infected" he urged strongly before walking away"I'm always free to talk with you" he purred at the end before walking away and heading to cowtuft"Hey cowtuft I know your busy and i don't want to stop you from your work but um when you have a chance you might want to go find scalepaw. He's uh he's lost his other eye" he said before continuing on to talk"I don't know if he'll come to you but I thought I'd let you know in case he doesn't come to you" His blue eyes glaring at cowtuft before turning and walking away to see who the new cat was.

@x ghostie
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firelame/Ashclaw
---------------------

His eyes widened and his jaw dropped the moment he recognized it was Fireflame. Tears streamed down as he approached the lilac queen"Fireflame?" he began but before he could talk, he flinched the moment fireflame hugged him. Soon he embraced her and they hugged sweetly"i missed you ashclaw " her sweet voice sounded like a calm tree bristling"I missed you too things have been hard on me and scalepaw and the clan" he said then licking Fireflames ear. Her eyes looked at ashclaw with concern"what do you mean what is hard on you and scalepaw?"she asked with concern even in her voice."Milkpaw and i have a bad relationship now and Scalepaw still have grief stricken and he's uh" he paused and cleared his voice"he's lost both of his eyes has a crushed tail, lost a ear, and lots of scars and now he's upset and distant with mostly everyone except those who's been kind to him and trying to comorting. I tried to help but he won't talk to me" he said sadly as he looked in the direction of where scalepaw was.

"I'll talk to him after his wounds are treated " Fireflame replied before Ashclaw helped her settle down."I'll talk to Twilightstar about you joining the clan and i'll see if i can find a small piece for you to eat." Ashclaw said with a smiled beore walking off.

[ open firelame can talk to anyone possibly someone catch her up on what happened to the clan and the camp]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Scalepaw~
he/him | Male
Distant, sad, distressed still grief strickening,
------------------------------------------------

Scalepaw said no word when Ashclaw spoke to him. A huff escaped him as he just laid their distantly"Why does starclan have to do this" he mumbled before curling up, his tail curled around his face, covering it completely. Now he only looked like a ball of fur who can hear every cat

[open]
Old May 24th, 2023, 10:04 AM

Bump Policy: every 48 hours
My Mood: Confused

Leopardpaw

Leopardpaw's nose was buried under his tucked paws as the black and white tom curled up in some moss he had pushed together. The earth was cold and damp but the apprentice's body ached so fiercely he had to sleep. Twilightstar's voice reached into his dreams and he flicked his ears as he realized the voice in his dream was real. Leopardpaw woke up and pushed himself to his white paws.

Blinding the sleep away, Leopardpaw yawned, licking his lips before giving his chest a few licks to hide the fact he had been sound asleep. Looking around, it appeared Asterblink, Lynxyowl, and Silentleap had eaten before they also took time to rest. Leopardpaw rose to his paws and followed Asterblink to listen to what Twilightstar had to say.

Their leader announced their new camp was found not far from their familiar territory and Leopardpaw let out a sight of relief when he learned it was a plateau. Wait.. what is a plateau? Leopardpaw leaned close to Asterblink and whispered, "Asterblink, what is a plateau?"

Leopardpaw's green eyes lit up with excitement at the thought of finally leaving the cool tunnels, he didn't feel at home in the warren. He wanted to return to normalcy, and his warrior training! The thoughts of hunting and training with Asterblink filled his chest with a new energy and he could hardly contain it. Before he knew it Leopardpaw was standing on his feet, ready to run after his clan to their new home.

@RunningInTheHeather (sorry i forgot to reply to the last post you tagged me in )

Leopardpaw

Bump after 48 hours

Old May 24th, 2023, 10:29 AM
It's a mental breakdown

Bump Policy: Every 2-3 days
My Mood: Cheerful

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Cinderspirit (she/they)
WindClan ❍ 28 moons
small fluffy grey she-cat with blue eyes and faint tabby markings
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

Cinderspirit got up, the pain in her chest lessening slightly. Watching as the cats around her got up and started moving towards the entrance, she followed them, limping towards the light at the end of the long tunnel that stretched into the warren.

Catching up to the group, she tried to stick close to the inside of the circle of warriors, strugging to keep down her coughs. Hopefully it wouldn't be a long walk to the new camp.

Last edited by Cinderspirit; May 29th, 2023 at 06:16 PM.
Old May 24th, 2023, 02:10 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Leechscar huffed quietly as they made their way back to the Warren. The journey had been rather uneventful and although it had been interesting seeing the sights outside of WindClan's usual territory, the tom hadn't contributed all that much to the journey. Snowbreeze located the waterfall, Fallownose located the camp, and he had pretty much tagged along silently.

The warrior felt annoyed for some reason, but he couldn't explain why. Stifling his irritation, he took a seat further from the clan as he listened to his mother announce what they'd be doing. So they were moving immediately, but Twilightstar wanted to keep the injured here. It wasn't a bad plan per say, it would certainly make moving faster. He didn't know how the hell Twilightstar would manage with splitting the clan though. She was overprotective when it came to WindClan, she was going to worry the whole time the cats were out of her sight.

Feeling his frustration growing for no apparent reason, Leechscar dug his claws into the ground, silently wishing that he had an annoying apprentice to distract himself with. But the thought quickly scattered as soon as it showed up in his head. He had no luck with apprentices, he might as well see if he could go find and stalk one of his siblings then.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Closed Thread