Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
mending a broken heart [...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 05:59 PM
The Rift [ Atari /...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 05:58 PM
colors in the wind [kit...
Last post by occultation
Today 05:48 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by BlueBubble
Today 05:43 PM
Atari Healer's Den
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 13th, 2018, 12:33 AM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
Blackpelt was asleep loving Moonshadow
Moonshadow dozed off

**the next morning**
Moonshadow got up and streched. She nuzzled Blackpelt “Hey get up.” She purred

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old August 13th, 2018, 12:35 AM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Warriorsfan101~ View Post
Moonshadow dozed off

**the next morning**
Moonshadow got up and streched. She nuzzled Blackpelt “Hey get up.” She purred
"Blackpelt woke up and said "Thanks" Then he got up and licked her cheek

see you around wco <3
Old August 13th, 2018, 12:38 AM
Taking a Break

Quote:
"Blackpelt woke up and said "Thanks" Then he got up and licked her cheek
Moonshadow blushed and said “No problem. Want to share a mouse?” She asked “Or hunt first?” The molly asked her mate

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old August 13th, 2018, 12:40 AM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
Moonshadow blushed and said “No problem. Want to share a mouse?” She asked “Or hunt first?” The molly asked her mate
"Hunt first sounds good to start the day" Blackpelt said

see you around wco <3
Old August 13th, 2018, 12:41 AM
Taking a Break

Quote:
"Hunt first sounds good to start the day" Blackpelt said
“Race you! Three,Two” She started to run on two “One,Go!” She purred with amusement to her mate

Old August 13th, 2018, 12:43 AM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
“Race you! Three,Two” She started to run on two “One,Go!” She purred with amusement to her mate
"Race to where?" Blackpelt said

see you around wco <3
Old August 13th, 2018, 12:44 AM
Taking a Break

Quote:
"Race to where?" Blackpelt said
“A clearing I know follow me!” She said zooming oast him

Old August 13th, 2018, 12:47 AM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
“A clearing I know follow me!” She said zooming oast him
Blackpelt followed her but was heading for a tree

see you around wco <3
Old August 13th, 2018, 04:03 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

A small apprentice was racing through camp, eyes wild with terror.The dream he had was not to go unsaid. He ran into the warriors den, He had to find his father- Piketooth. "Dad?" He asked the opld tom. "Hey, dad, wake up?" He nudged his father but his head just fell. He asn't breathing. "No.." First his mother, then his sisters.. Now his father? He baked up and raced out of the den. HGe had to get out of camp. He had to. Or- Should he go to thee leader? The medicine cat? Maybe.. But, They were sleping? Pinepaw didnt think that was a good idea. "I-Im sorry dad.." He mewed fbefore exiting the camp. The dream he had, kept flashin in his mind.

Deep woods surrounded the small helpless kit, His brown pelt was blennded in with bark of the big pine. One of its paws was all torn and crooked. A sudden movement made the kit squeak in terror. A dark brown pelt flashed over to the kit. Piketooth? Wha- No.. The small kit mewed loudly. Piketooth looked over to Featherwish. Her belly swollen with two kits. She had milk left to spare. The queen laid down next to the kit and he wiggled over to her, scenting the milk. He began to suckle. Fetherwish looked at Piketooth. "What Should We Name Him? I was thinking Barkkit?" Piketooth shook his head. "How about.. Pinekit." A sudden flash of movement caught Pinepaws eye, Butterflywing? She was Windclan! "Pinepaw, I am so sorry it has to end like this. Featherwish and Piketooth wil take great care of you. I wish I could. A mothers love will never burn. You hear me? I love you Pinepaw and you are my son." She murmered before disapearing. Pinepawyowled in terror as big sharp white teeth snapped around his vision, and everything went black.

Pinepaw awoke outside of camp, about 17 fox tails away. He opened his right eye. Why coudnt he open his left? There was blood..a lot. there was an excruciating pain. He screeched in agony. He writhered on the cround, everything burned! His face! Pinepw tried to stand but fell, his paw was twisted. He realized he fell from the steep hill. He broke his paw. Why his face though? He then realized he couldnt see, the pain. Had he lost an eye? No! How can i be a warrior now? My family is dead.. I-I have no one..Once again, his mind went blank and everything went.. black.
@.:Blue Wishes:. @Aurora Australis @king kaleb! @blue jellie
{Sorry for spelling errors~}

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!

Last edited by Deerlie; August 14th, 2018 at 02:29 PM.
Old August 13th, 2018, 11:01 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
{Hope you don't mind if I take this! ^0^}

Ever since the death of his best friend, and only friend, Foxspring, Badgersong had grown to be a bitter cat. His age was getting up there and surely he'd become an elder soon enough, though he debated if he would ever allow that to happen. Perhaps he would just leave when he couldn't catch prey anymore, or battle. That would be better for the clan in his eyes. Despite his stern and seemingly mean ways, his loyalty to Shadowclan had never been questioned. From the day of his birth and till the day he leaves or dies, he will always serve his clan to the best of his ability.
His green eyes focused on Pearlcloud from across the clearing, watching as she played with her food without even taking a bite out of it, his lips slightly curling. Already he could feel his blood beginning to boil with anger. While he didn't know this she-cat personally, didn't even know that she was not clan born - which could have made his anger even worse, he was ready to get up and scold her. Warrior or not. Lashing his tail, the senior warrior would slowly stand up, the long scar running from his left shoulder to the elbow of the same arm causing him to wince slightly as he fully stood.

Then he would begin his walk over to the she-cat, a limp that had been slight in his earlier years now more apparent, his eyes harsh and his demeanor unmistakably angry. It took him a moment, but finally Badgersong made it over to her in time to hear her talking to.. He wasn't sure what she was talking to, but he didn't care. With a stern, somewhat low voice, he would speak.
"You either need to eat that piece of prey or put it back in the pile for someone else to eat. It is not a play thing, and if you think it is, I suggest you be sent back to the apprentice den to be taught better."
There were very few things that scared Badgersong, and speaking up about what he thought was wrong was not something he was scared to do. If you went against his set of rules and codes, then you would certainly hear about it, just as Pearlcloud had the unfortunate luck to be hearing now.
Her eyes had closed contently, humming softly as she focused on nothing in particular. Pearcloud wasn’t the one to focus on anything.in particular. Her mind always been fleeting, pretty lax about anything and everything. Sometimes she’d voice her thoughts aloud, to any hear that was willing to listen. She solely believed that mother nature existed, and that it was in the form of some...shape, but she couldn’t figure such out yet. She usually talked to different plants, knowing they’d listen to her ramble, when others failed to pay attention to her. It wasn’t that she wasn’t an interesting she cat, but rather many thought she was delusional, a bit too senseless to keep around.
She paused for a moment, another voice floating into her ears. Before then, she was idly conversing with the wind, giggling softly once again upon her silliness, but she blinked opened her gaze, tilting her head slightly to get a good look at the cat. While she remembered his face, she couldn’t put a name it. Again, her mind was a fleeting one, so she hardly remembered if she approached this tom before. That didn’t mean she was forgetful. Pearcloud always been quite slow in the logical department, and was still virtually getting to know her clan mates.
She smiled, a little brightened than before upon the new company. She thought she had a friend...someone who wanted to talk to her. Even if it was small talk. She squirmed a bit on the grass, her eyes squinting in concern when she heard derision in the tom’s tone. Pearcloud wasn’t the one for confrontation, cowering from violence. It bought unpleasant memories of abuse when she had been a kittypet. However, she blinked once again, her eyes glancing at the dead prey next to her. Was that what he was upset about? Evidently, Pearcloud didn’t want to take him seriously. If it was about the prey she didn’t eat and all…
Pearcloud paused for a moment, rolling onto her stomach, looking up sweetly at the older tom, noticing his limp, pinning her ears to her head slightly. She reached for the prey, locking it between her teeth before she gently pushed it towards him. ‘’You can have it if you want it,’’ She smiled, her voice soft and daydreaming, as if she had been daydreaming. ‘’I thought I was hungry, but I’m not!’’ She giggled softly, pushing the prey closer to him with her nose, clearly wanting him to have it. Suddenly, she pulled back, not wanting to be his direct source of anger - no one’s direct source of anger. ‘’I’m sorry. I don’t mean to cause any harm. Sometimes I do things without thinking...and, I forget that there are consequences...to my actions.’’ She spoke, almost like a kit that was being scolded. She got to her paws slowly, shuffling slightly, peering up at him once before looking down, trying to avoid confrontation.
Closed Thread