Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:08 AM
Kit Curriculum Finder
Last post by DaffodilFlight
Today 01:58 AM
Daffodil’s Characters!
Today 01:52 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Today 01:45 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 21st, 2018, 11:55 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
FickKit backed off. “Oh sorry, your right.” He mewed embarrassed. “Well wanna just, uhh, hang out here?” He asked jumping on her again
Dreamkit purred,” Why not!” She giggled gently her carelessness showing, she was happy to play and that was about all of her concern.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 21st, 2018, 12:26 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Dreamkit purred,” Why not!” She giggled gently her carelessness showing, she was happy to play and that was about all of her concern.
FlickKit rolled over her and batted at her muzzle. “What should we play? We could just play fight.” He purred rolling over again
Old June 21st, 2018, 01:00 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"][QUOTE=Fireleaf;515232]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Greentail knew they were watching him and Fireleaf so he turned around and said "Why are you watching me?" Then he held a unsheathed paw at Fireleaf's throat "ONE STEP AND HES GONE" He said @Ombre Party

Cometwish stepped out, Flashfeet at her side. In a flash (no pun intended) Flashfeet pinned down Flowerflame. "I should have killed you when I had the chance." She snarled to Greentail. "One move, and your little friend here a smoke." Flashfeet's claws where already starting to dig into the she-cats throat and choke her. Cometwish snarled from her spot, and her muscular build and furious features were alerting the traitors tom that he was outnumbered in this fight.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old June 21st, 2018, 06:57 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Making his way out of the apprentice's den, a young, brown tabby stretched his paws, his green hues slowly scanning the clearing, searching for a cream, ginger and brown she-cat, after all, he hadn't seen her in the den, so he could only guess that she was out here, in the clearing, and he was right. Not too far away from him was the she-ct and, as he saw her, he couldn't help but smile. Slowly making his way over to her, his fur was neatly groomed, after all, he always made sure to be presentable to others. "Hey, Creampaw." The tom mewed softly as he made it to the she-cat's side and gave her cheek a lick. "How are you today?" He asked, he preferred to start the conversation this way and not just ask her to come with him to hunt, doing such a thing would be kind of idiotic on his part, also considering he had barely woken up. Not able to contain it, the tom gave a huge yawn and turned red from embarassment.

@Fuzzyfeline
[Sorry this is late.]

Creampaw had been watching the kits play across the clearing as she groomed her swirled pelt. It was a nice day with a warm breeze and only a few clouds floated in the clear blue sky. The only thing betraying the perfect looking day was the faint dampness in the Green-leaf air. Finished cleaning herself the molly began playing with a flower by her paw still watching the ThunderClan kits tumble over each other in a game of miss ball. She was paying so much attention to the little kits that she hadn't noticed Adderpaw till he greeted her with a gentle lick on the cheek. The tri colored operator's yellow-green eye slightly flashed with surprise before she let out a joyful purr. The tabby's soft voice was placenta and his smile made her match it. "Hello Adderpaw" Creampaw meowed in glee. With that she lean over and gently licked behind his ear as if he'd missed a spot when cleaning it. Though it was in an affectionate way slightly. "I'm doing well, today is going to be a grate day I know it! How about you?" She asked delight edging in her voice. Creampaw kept her thoughts to herself but she felt a warm sensation when around the slightly over apprentice but didn't know why.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old June 21st, 2018, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
[Sorry this is late.]

Creampaw had been watching the kits play across the clearing as she groomed her swirled pelt. It was a nice day with a warm breeze and only a few clouds floated in the clear blue sky. The only thing betraying the perfect looking day was the faint dampness in the Green-leaf air. Finished cleaning herself the molly began playing with a flower by her paw still watching the ThunderClan kits tumble over each other in a game of miss ball. She was paying so much attention to the little kits that she hadn't noticed Adderpaw till he greeted her with a gentle lick on the cheek. The tri colored operator's yellow-green eye slightly flashed with surprise before she let out a joyful purr. The tabby's soft voice was placenta and his smile made her match it. "Hello Adderpaw" Creampaw meowed in glee. With that she lean over and gently licked behind his ear as if he'd missed a spot when cleaning it. Though it was in an affectionate way slightly. "I'm doing well, today is going to be a grate day I know it! How about you?" She asked delight edging in her voice. Creampaw kept her thoughts to herself but she felt a warm sensation when around the slightly over apprentice but didn't know why.
[It's all good! :3]

Adderpaw smiled at the she-cat as he heard her joyful purr, he was a little surprised as she leaned close to him and licked the back of his ear, purring a little at the touch. He couldn't help it, the she-cat always made him so happy, there was no way of explaining how he felt something stir inside of him that he actually liked, but it only happened around Creampaw. "I'm doing really great! Well, even if I just woke up, but hey, I'm with you so it can't really be bad, it's always nice to hang out with you. The tom admitted and met her gaze, he stuck out his tongue playfully. "You wanna go hunt soon?" He asked and his tail flicked a little, at least, he would get to have some time alone with the she-cat, they sure didn't have to hunt all the way through, they could talk or simply talk a walk. "If you don't want to, it's okay, we could simply go for a walk." He added, showing that he wasn't forcing her to come along with him.
Old June 22nd, 2018, 03:14 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

[QUOTE=Ombre Party;515281]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
Cometwish stepped out, Flashfeet at her side. In a flash (no pun intended) Flashfeet pinned down Flowerflame. "I should have killed you when I had the chance." She snarled to Greentail. "One move, and your little friend here a smoke." Flashfeet's claws where already starting to dig into the she-cats throat and choke her. Cometwish snarled from her spot, and her muscular build and furious features were alerting the traitors tom that he was outnumbered in this fight.
Greentail didn't care. He did stab his claw in Fireleafs neck "Haha I don't care that your here but one thing I do care about is killing Fireleaf" He said with a laugh. Fireleaf aleady had his eyes closed the pain in his neck he could bare for a little bit until Greentail would kill him.[Flowerflame went to the warroirs den just saying] @Ombre Party @Ombre Party @Ombre Party

see you around wco <3

Last edited by k!ngk3s; June 24th, 2018 at 08:26 AM.
Old June 22nd, 2018, 08:36 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

This was going to be easy peasy - Passionstar only has three ceremonies to tend to and he was thankful for that, so he quickly wanted to get them finished without messing around. He jumped onto highrock, glancing at his clan mates as he cleared his throat, “All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather under the high rock for a clan meeting!” He deflated his chest, wanting to relax for a moment before he peeked up once more.

“Today, we have a new apprentice among us that needs to their ceremony done.” He smiled brightly, searching through the crowd for the familiar face. “Crookedkit, please step forward.” Passionstar called, his expression soft yet stoic as he continued to speak. “You have reached your sixth moon, and therefore are ready to began your warrior training. Until you have become a warrior, your name will be Crookedpaw.” Passionstar nodded towards their new mentor. “Hawkthorn, you are ready to take on an apprentice. I expect you to teach them everything you have learned.”

{ @Strange Rainbow } { @Tazzy }

With the apprentice ceremonies finished, Passionstar turned to the two cats who were ready to become warriors. The leader loved it when new warriors were made in Thunderclan. He smiled brightly, dipping his head to the two. “Spottedpaw and Lambpaw, please step forward.” The leader called, flicking his tail. “The two of you are ready to take on the new milestone of becoming warriors of Thunderclan.” He purred. “Do you promise to uphold the warrior code, even at the cost of your own life?”

“I do.”

“Then by the power invested in me through Starclan, I bring you forth as new warriors,” he paused, glancing at Spottedpaw. “Spottedpaw, Thunderclan honors your loyalty and persistence. From this moment on, you will be known as Spottedbird.” Passionstar turned his head toward Lambpaw. “Lambpaw, Thunderclan honors your humility and reliability. From this moment on, you will be known as Lambglow.”

{ @Dovekit12 } { @Tavvi }

Once the ceremonies was done, Passionstar flicked his ears comfortably, enjoying a small breeze that coursed through Thunderclan before he flicked his tail in dismissal, disassembling the clan meeting.
Old June 22nd, 2018, 10:14 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

. @Tazzy

Crookedpaw stepped down off the highpeak, making his way over to Hawkthorn. He couldn't believe that his father was going to be his mentor. It was a little unexpected, since normally cats who were related to apprentices usually don't become their mentors, but there were a few cats that were in the same posistion as him. "What are we going to do today?" asked Crookedpaw. He wasn't made a apprentice along his siblings, but at least he made it.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old June 22nd, 2018, 10:55 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
A fluffy cream colored Molly blinked her blue orbs as she looked up at the sky her ears folded back as she heard other warriors talking making her look at their direction she was...In a way envious of others that they could talk so easily and out of the blue it just didn't seem fair that she had to keep quiet in fear of saying the wrong thing well...at least I have my thoughts . She sighed and layed down with a flick of her fluffy tail and started to nibble on her front paws it didn't cause any damage to them and she didn't feel any discomfort while doing so she kept doing it .

She was like this ever since she was an apprentice , she always was afraid to talk but the other problems didn't kick in till she was older .She didn't have many friends because of them either so she put out another side of her a happier and kinder version of herself . The longer she kept pretending soon she started to fool herself but the joy of being fooled didn't last long . Dawnlight always loved her mother in a family way and to see others talking to her even her father made her very angry and jealous even when she was an apprentice it made her so jealous in fact that she killed one of her mother's friends in hopes that she would spend more time with her . She truly didn't mean to she knew it was a bad thing to do but...that side was just so overpowering she did it anyway . Like instinct almost . Luckily her mother didn't know . Even till this day . With a flick of her ears the twenty moon old she cat looked around again .
@Empress Of Evil .
A grey warrior padded into the camp, two plump mice clutched tightly between his teeth. With a content expression on his face, he walked towards the fresh kill pile. He deposited his prey at the fresh kill pile and picked up a smaller mouse in turn. He then headed towards a quiet part of the camp, one where there were still cats here and there but he could at least eat without the worry of play fighting apprentices bumping into him. Stormstrike settled himself and the mouse down and made himself comfortable on the dusty ground. He quickly devoured the mouse, hungry from having to wake up early and not eating anything until he had hunted. Once he was done, he pushed the remains aside to clean up later and looked around. He was searching for someone. Who? He didn’t really know. Just someone who he knew well enough that he was willing to talk to them. Stormstrike wasn’t the type to talk to those who he didn’t know. He had never been a big fan of making new friends. It wasn’t because he didn’t like his clanmates, he simply didn’t like the process of having to go up to someone new and trying to befriend them. It was simply too nerve-racking.

Stormstrike found that his gaze wasn’t landing on anyone familiar. He wasn’t too surprised. He didn’t have that many friends after all. He mainly talked to cats like his mate Snowsta-song, his kits, other members of his family and a few other cats that he knew. Oh Snowsong, where are you when I need you? he thought, frowning. Stormstrike wanted to talk to his mate. He couldn’t think of anything more relaxing than that and he needed to relax, especially with all the drama that was happening. The clans had managed to not break out in a fight the last gathering, but who knew what was going to happen next and when? Stormstrike sighed and turned his head. His turquoise gaze then landed on a she-cat not too far away from him. For a short moment, he considered walking over to her until he realized that she wasn’t familiar to him. Having a conversation with her would mean that he would firstly have to introduce himself and he was terrible at that. The warrior looked away and pretended that he had never spotted her.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; June 22nd, 2018 at 10:55 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2018, 10:12 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

A grey warrior padded into the camp, two plump mice clutched tightly between his teeth. With a content expression on his face, he walked towards the fresh kill pile. He deposited his prey at the fresh kill pile and picked up a smaller mouse in turn. He then headed towards a quiet part of the camp, one where there were still cats here and there but he could at least eat without the worry of play fighting apprentices bumping into him. Stormstrike settled himself and the mouse down and made himself comfortable on the dusty ground. He quickly devoured the mouse, hungry from having to wake up early and not eating anything until he had hunted. Once he was done, he pushed the remains aside to clean up later and looked around. He was searching for someone. Who? He didn’t really know. Just someone who he knew well enough that he was willing to talk to them. Stormstrike wasn’t the type to talk to those who he didn’t know. He had never been a big fan of making new friends. It wasn’t because he didn’t like his clanmates, he simply didn’t like the process of having to go up to someone new and trying to befriend them. It was simply too nerve-racking.

Stormstrike found that his gaze wasn’t landing on anyone familiar. He wasn’t too surprised. He didn’t have that many friends after all. He mainly talked to cats like his mate Snowsta-song, his kits, other members of his family and a few other cats that he knew. Oh Snowsong, where are you when I need you? he thought, frowning. Stormstrike wanted to talk to his mate. He couldn’t think of anything more relaxing than that and he needed to relax, especially with all the drama that was happening. The clans had managed to not break out in a fight the last gathering, but who knew what was going to happen next and when? Stormstrike sighed and turned his head. His turquoise gaze then landed on a she-cat not too far away from him. For a short moment, he considered walking over to her until he realized that she wasn’t familiar to him. Having a conversation with her would mean that he would firstly have to introduce himself and he was terrible at that. The warrior looked away and pretended that he had never spotted her.
Dawnlight swore she felt someone looking at her out of curiosity she looked up from her paws and scanned the area to try to find that cat , she saw a tom with Turquoise eyes look away just in time . I wonder...was it him? Why did he look away?although every cat is taught that starring is rude the she cat slowly stood up to her paws now shaking her fur in hopes that no stray grasses caught on her pelt . She didn't have anyone to talk to and she did kinda want to talk to someone at the moment yet she was also scared to say something wrong . That didn't stop her tho she gathered what little courage she had and walked up to the tom calmly she would just put out her other side that others seemed to enjoy more how hard could that be?

She flashed him a warm smile hoping start things off right like every other time she tried to talk she opened her mouth to say 'hello ' but that didn't seem good enough...no...hello is used too much...Maybe..how do you do? No! Now you would sound like an idiot. Ugh. I guess I'll just have to go with the first one
" .........h..h-hello , hello " she meowed she was still scared and that kinda messed up her words a bit making her ears fold back and close her eyes now shaking her head " mouse brain " she hissed at herself .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Closed Thread