Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:41 AM
I want to lock you out of...
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 03:26 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:14 AM
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:57 AM
Fadingstar's Den (Only...
Last post by taillow
Today 01:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 25th, 2018, 07:24 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Tawny'Paw Sighed as she padded into the nursery,feeling exhaustion take over her."I need some rest.." She muttered to herself as she curled up in her nest.
Old August 25th, 2018, 04:03 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

[oof this is late]
@.:Blue Wishes:. @king kaleb!

Windygale perked up as he watched a figure step in the leader’s den. At first, he didn’t recognize the distraught feline, although he thought he should. Of course, he couldn’t know the whole clan. Their ranks were immense. But this cat had the sharp tang of mixed herbs on their pelt. It took them a few moments, though, to figure out that this was Daydream. Ugh, why didn’t he know that before? They were one of the most important figures in the Clan! He should know the name of ShadowClan’s own medicine cat, shouldn’t he? The deputy couldn’t dwell on his thoughts too long; Daydream spoke. Windygale’s amber eyes widened, and he quickly turned to look at Goldenstar. After Goldenstar replied to the medicine cat, Windygale perked his ears. He felt a bit out of place, as he thought he didn’t need to speak. Him replying wouldn’t add anything to the conversation. So, the deputy sat and nodded along with Goldenstar, concern in his gaze.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old August 25th, 2018, 08:04 PM
You know im missing you

Bump Policy: 2 days :)
My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Old August 25th, 2018, 08:06 PM
You know im missing you

Bump Policy: 2 days :)
My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Aquastrem padded into the den afer a long day at hunting, she flopped into her nest then instantly drifts off to sleep
Old August 25th, 2018, 08:43 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar looked up as he heard Daydream walk in, already feeling as though something urgent happened without them even having to speak. The medicine cat definitely seemed like something had happened. When they said that it was an omen, he automatically had to ask "What was it?" Obviously something bad was going to happen, but what? He looked at the cat, waiting for an answer.

@Aurora Australis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Australis View Post

[oof this is late]

Windygale perked up as he watched a figure step in the leader’s den. At first, he didn’t recognize the distraught feline, although he thought he should. Of course, he couldn’t know the whole clan. Their ranks were immense. But this cat had the sharp tang of mixed herbs on their pelt. It took them a few moments, though, to figure out that this was Daydream. Ugh, why didn’t he know that before? They were one of the most important figures in the Clan! He should know the name of ShadowClan’s own medicine cat, shouldn’t he? The deputy couldn’t dwell on his thoughts too long; Daydream spoke. Windygale’s amber eyes widened, and he quickly turned to look at Goldenstar. After Goldenstar replied to the medicine cat, Windygale perked his ears. He felt a bit out of place, as he thought he didn’t need to speak. Him replying wouldn’t add anything to the conversation. So, the deputy sat and nodded along with Goldenstar, concern in his gaze.
daydream eyed the two cats before proceeding, recounting the memory. "the starcaln clearing was..okay as it could be, bright evening sky and lively trees. but everything started to dry up and die within seconds after the river was dried up." they started. they could still feel the crunchy grass under their paws, how dusty dry the river bed had been,"a fish. im convinced it looked like fallenstar..it had his eyes. cat eyes. it asked for help. and said some words." they paused, remembering very clearly what they were. it was just..creepy to remember what it was. "said, without the rivers, the forest will run dry. im convinced this has something to do with riverclan." they mewed firmly. they knew about the tense situation between riverclan and the rest of the clans - but that didnt matter. without them, this forest would be out of balance, no matter who was leader. "i know no clan has the best relations with them right now because of fallenstars mouth, but i know clearly what i saw and what it meant." they said firmly, eyes narrowing to better their arguement. the last time their had been a battle it had been in windclan thunderclan drama, and shadowclan had gotten involved despite daydream saying not to, because of the lack of herbs, yet goldenstar had anyway. they hoped maybe this time they would actually listen to their medicine cat for once - considering they were convinced at this point, they knew much more.
Old August 25th, 2018, 09:09 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

[oof this is late]

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream eyed the two cats before proceeding, recounting the memory. "the starcaln clearing was..okay as it could be, bright evening sky and lively trees. but everything started to dry up and die within seconds after the river was dried up." they started. they could still feel the crunchy grass under their paws, how dusty dry the river bed had been,"a fish. im convinced it looked like fallenstar..it had his eyes. cat eyes. it asked for help. and said some words." they paused, remembering very clearly what they were. it was just..creepy to remember what it was. "said, without the rivers, the forest will run dry. im convinced this has something to do with riverclan." they mewed firmly. they knew about the tense situation between riverclan and the rest of the clans - but that didnt matter. without them, this forest would be out of balance, no matter who was leader. "i know no clan has the best relations with them right now because of fallenstars mouth, but i know clearly what i saw and what it meant." they said firmly, eyes narrowing to better their arguement. the last time their had been a battle it had been in windclan thunderclan drama, and shadowclan had gotten involved despite daydream saying not to, because of the lack of herbs, yet goldenstar had anyway. they hoped maybe this time they would actually listen to their medicine cat for once - considering they were convinced at this point, they knew much more.
Goldenstar listened to Daydream describe their dream, trying to take everything in. His mind was immediately starting to try and figure out what it meant. “Maybe there would be some kind of drought?” he asked. It seemed probable, but he didn’t really have any evidence to back it up. He paused for a moment, before looking at Daydream again. He knew starclan was often vague, and that led him to try and figure out what it meant. Of course, he hadn’t been there, so he couldn’t have a good idea of what would happen. “What do you think might happen to them?” he asked, knowing he probably should have said that before he said it could be a drought, but he couldn’t take it back now. “Are they in trouble?” he asked, a little more urgently. Sure, he didn’t exactly like Riverclan’s leader, but if they were in trouble, it didn’t seem right to just leave them there. He glanced over at Windygale to hear his input, noticing how his deputy had been remaining quiet.
Old August 26th, 2018, 07:59 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Windygale shook out his fluffy coat. His wide amber gaze was fixed on Daydream, intently listening to everything the medicine cat said. He could almost imagine the dry, cracked dirt; the dehydrated, wilting grass, but what he couldn’t imagine was an empty trench where water used to be. When Daydream said something about a fish with cat eyes, a bone-chilling image came to mind. His stomach clenched, and he refused to chase the idea. Finally they said that the fish had spoken. “Without the rivers, the forest will run dry, huh?” Windygale murmured, just loud enough for the other felines to hear. Of course, he was embarrassed that he had just repeated what the medicine cat had said. But something odd struck him. “Uh, Daydream, you said you knew what it meant? What does it mean? Oh, I hope it doesn’t mean more fighting...” he trailed off, voice growing softer. His bright amber orbs flitted to the hard floor, then back up to Daydream, awaiting an answer.

Old August 27th, 2018, 02:11 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar listened to Daydream describe their dream, trying to take everything in. His mind was immediately starting to try and figure out what it meant. “Maybe there would be some kind of drought?” he asked. It seemed probable, but he didn’t really have any evidence to back it up. He paused for a moment, before looking at Daydream again. He knew starclan was often vague, and that led him to try and figure out what it meant. Of course, he hadn’t been there, so he couldn’t have a good idea of what would happen. “What do you think might happen to them?” he asked, knowing he probably should have said that before he said it could be a drought, but he couldn’t take it back now. “Are they in trouble?” he asked, a little more urgently. Sure, he didn’t exactly like Riverclan’s leader, but if they were in trouble, it didn’t seem right to just leave them there. He glanced over at Windygale to hear his input, noticing how his deputy had been remaining quiet.
Quote:

Windygale shook out his fluffy coat. His wide amber gaze was fixed on Daydream, intently listening to everything the medicine cat said. He could almost imagine the dry, cracked dirt; the dehydrated, wilting grass, but what he couldn’t imagine was an empty trench where water used to be. When Daydream said something about a fish with cat eyes, a bone-chilling image came to mind. His stomach clenched, and he refused to chase the idea. Finally they said that the fish had spoken. “Without the rivers, the forest will run dry, huh?” Windygale murmured, just loud enough for the other felines to hear. Of course, he was embarrassed that he had just repeated what the medicine cat had said. But something odd struck him. “Uh, Daydream, you said you knew what it meant? What does it mean? Oh, I hope it doesn’t mean more fighting...” he trailed off, voice growing softer. His bright amber orbs flitted to the hard floor, then back up to Daydream, awaiting an answer.
[ after this post, leaders and deputies are expected to be meeting at seastones, just so you know! ]

daydream shrugged. "the thing is.. i saw things from that fish that i dont think the other medicine cats could see," they mewed seriously, looking at the both, narrowed gazed genuine. "when i looked at the fish.. i saw life through its eyes...possibly its past? or future? i saw alot of fighting, i saw bloodshed and cats running away." they spoke, recalling the memory. everything was coming to their head at once, and it hurt their head. they could still smell the blood, they could still hear the loud screams and shouts, the could still see everything. they closed their eyes, trying to push the memory away. it..hurt to think today. today was just not their day to be honest. everything was stressful and the thought of an omen - ? they just wanted a rest. "i have to go. but i auggest meeting with the other leaders and deputies about this issue. its involving all the clans, and i think its about riverclan. im not sure what it is exactly, but i know what i saw and i know that fighting shouldnt be our option." they concluded. they looked.. tired. more tired than usual. they just wanted to sleep for once. turning away, they made their way out of the den, head fuzzy and ringing.

[aurora, i know we wanted to roleplay day n windy, maybe windy follows day out to the clearing to ask whats wrong? and they can have a little bonding moment ;v; jus a thought. also this was a cool way to introduce daydreams power - to be able to see into anyones memories, future or past.]
Old August 27th, 2018, 03:54 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
[ after this post, leaders and deputies are expected to be meeting at seastones, just so you know! ]

daydream shrugged. "the thing is.. i saw things from that fish that i dont think the other medicine cats could see," they mewed seriously, looking at the both, narrowed gazed genuine. "when i looked at the fish.. i saw life through its eyes...possibly its past? or future? i saw alot of fighting, i saw bloodshed and cats running away." they spoke, recalling the memory. everything was coming to their head at once, and it hurt their head. they could still smell the blood, they could still hear the loud screams and shouts, the could still see everything. they closed their eyes, trying to push the memory away. it..hurt to think today. today was just not their day to be honest. everything was stressful and the thought of an omen - ? they just wanted a rest. "i have to go. but i auggest meeting with the other leaders and deputies about this issue. its involving all the clans, and i think its about riverclan. im not sure what it is exactly, but i know what i saw and i know that fighting shouldnt be our option." they concluded. they looked.. tired. more tired than usual. they just wanted to sleep for once. turning away, they made their way out of the den, head fuzzy and ringing.

[aurora, i know we wanted to roleplay day n windy, maybe windy follows day out to the clearing to ask whats wrong? and they can have a little bonding moment ;v; jus a thought. also this was a cool way to introduce daydreams power - to be able to see into anyones memories, future or past.]
Goldenstar simply nodded. He didn’t want to think that there was another battle coming. He would’ve rather there just be a drought. That would be much easier for all the clans, or at least, that was what he thought. He was going to ask what Daydream thought they should do, but he ended up being interrupted by the medicine cat saying that they were leaving. His mind was going into overdrive over the omen. It was just a drought, right? Things weren’t going to be that bad. He didn’t want to doubt his medicine cat, but they seemed so tired. They probably had just been hallucinating, if you could do that in a dream. Sure, there were still tensions between the clans, but those would be resolved, there was no need for a battle. Despite that there was still a part of him that was angry at Riverclan. He tried to ignore it, despite that part of him just wanting to put Fallenstar in his place. He sighed, glancing at Windygale, before sinking into his own thoughts, trying to think of when he could meet with the other leaders
Old August 28th, 2018, 03:26 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Windygale had to stop himself from gaping. Daydream looked at the fish's past? Or it's future... He didn't know which one was more shocking. Perhaps it was the fact that they didn't know which. '50-50 chance... I do hope they saw it's future.' The deputy tried to actively listen, virtually hanging on every word. He could feel his heart racing as his mind threatened to take over with terrible scenarios of war and useless violence. The medicine cat themself looked exhausted. It didn't surprise Windygale when they walked out. With a quick glance at Goldenstar - who was lost in thought - he stumbled out of the den to catch up with the elusive medicine cat. "Daydream, wait!" he called, well, not really called. He had already caught up to Daydream. "I just wanted to ask... if you were okay." His voice dropped as he gazed at them, amber hues bright with concern.

Closed Thread