Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Aolani
Today 08:08 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by fade
Today 08:01 PM
Greet the World with Open...
Last post by Aolani
Today 08:00 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:51 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 07:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 1st, 2018, 12:51 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
Cedermist shrugged then he fell asleep because she fell asleep.
(Su cute!) Dawnsun was asleep

see you around wco <3
Old September 1st, 2018, 01:49 PM
Me &amp; My Hexcore

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
(Su cute!) Dawnsun was asleep
[I ship dem -w-] Cedermist woke up in a bit and shook his fur. "Hm.."He forgot that Dawnsun was sleeping with him. So he laid back down beside her and fell asleep again.

"When you're going to change the world, don't ask for permission"

|Not Mine|
Old September 1st, 2018, 01:54 PM
loving my goddess &amp;lt;33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
[I ship dem -w-] Cedermist woke up in a bit and shook his fur. "Hm.."He forgot that Dawnsun was sleeping with him. So he laid back down beside her and fell asleep again.
(how are we gonna get them to be mates?) Dawnsun was asleep @*Lazy Carrot* @*Lazy Carrot* @*Lazy Carrot* @*Lazy Carrot*

see you around wco <3

Last edited by k!ngk3s; September 16th, 2018 at 03:19 PM.
Old September 1st, 2018, 03:45 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post
@Dark Blossom

Duskpaw finally struggled awake for the second time that morning. He saw Ivypaw still sleeping beside him. He prodded her awake purposely. "Ivypaw. Ivypaw. Ivypaw get up. It's time to wake up!" He meowed crossly. He stopped prodding her as she started to stir awake.

(I'm resuming our rp again xP)

(ACKKKKKKTHIS IS SO LATE! I AM SOOOOOO SORRY THAT I JUST NOTICED THIS. Can we still continue though????)

Ivypaw opened one eye then the other, "I'm getting up." She sat up and looked at him.
Old September 1st, 2018, 06:30 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

If he was frustrated with her, Pearcloud only looked at him blankly. There were nothing in her eyes except confusion. Even going as far as tilting her head at his irate behavior. She blinked down at the way he shuffled around, eventually unable to move, watching him collapse. Her mind was virtually blank, not processing that the tom’s source of annoyance was her. Pearcloud liked to think that she was everyone’s friend. The cats she met were usually nice unless they were from different clans - she had got along greatly with other cats from different clans. Yet, one cat struck fear into her - quite literally. She was reluctant about food, being bought to that time where Shadowclan had to bump with Riverclan…
It was hard to get through to Pearcloud. Words can only do so much. If anything, desperate actions had to be taken in order to obtain her absolute attention because she feared being whipped or slashed with a paw. This tom, however, as she studied him in a quick second, she assumed he wouldn’t hurt a fly. That’s what she assumed about every cat she first met - that they wouldn’t hurt a fly. In reality, Pearcloud was the perfect exemplar of a cat who wouldn’t hurt a fly.
‘’You sure don’t act like it,’’ She queried, lifting her nose into the air for the moment before she plopped down in front of him, staring at him curiously. ‘’I seen warriors all the time around your moons, but they never look this grumpy like you though!’’ She exclaimed, giggling childishly. If he appeared upset, it went over her head, rolling onto her back, a fit of giggles escaping her.
Once she calmed down from a little bit of laughter, she tilted her head curiously at the tom, her head russeling the grass since she was still laying on her back, paws dangling in the air. ‘’How’d ya get it? The scar, I mean. I bet it was from an epic, awesome battle, wasn’t it?!’’ She purred, an evident of excitement indicated in her tone.
Pearcloud knew fully well that she would never be a full shadowclan warrior, let alone a cat that could fight. She bore scars, but they weren’t from what these clan cats faces. If anything, she was a coward. Yet, she adored listening to the elders or older warriors recite tales of how they got their markings. She was positive that he had something to tell, and she wanted to listen, like a little kitten.
Badgersong has dealt with many cats in his moons, though it seems he's never dealt with a cat quite like the she-cat before him now. He wasn't completely sure of what he should think about her, though for the most part now he was settled on simple frustration. It was the easiest one to focus on and deal with, mostly because he did not wish to acknowledge his own weariness of having to deal with cats like this. Why can't the younger warriors take care of this? Why does it seem like I'm the only one who cares about this clan sometimes. Grunting, he'd narrow his eyes and focus on her and she geared up to speak to him again, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth to show his apparent aggravation with her, though she didn't seem to take any sort of hint.
"Well have you ever thought that I have a reason to act grumpy? Hm? Has that ever occurred to you? And did you ever think that I might not want to share my life story with the likes of you?" His meow was sharp, riddled with his own annoyance with the younger warrior, but he kept his claws sheathed. He would never raise a claw to his clanmates unless they were traitors.
For a moment the black and white tom would watch her laugh, his own anger bubbling in the pit of his stomach before all he could do was huff out, glare and shake his head and disbelief. This is the future of Shadowclan. Wonderful.
Though a brow would raise as she suddenly questioned his scar, his lips still turned down in a grimace of frustration. His gaze would flicker to the long, trembling line where no fur grew and he fell quiet for a moment. "A badger. I was sent out on a patrol to take care of it, most of the patrol got injured, one was killed. Pinefeather. Good buddy of mine. But I sent that beast off bloody and half alive. I was lucky to get away with only this."
Once again silence fell as Badgersong now appeared to be lost in his own recollection of the events, of how he and the injured had to wait for another patrol to come by to help carry them home to be treated. He remembered passing out, from blood loss, thinking he'd died an honorable death for Shadowclan. His brows furrowed slightly before he turned his gaze back to Pearlcloud, hardening again. "Even though that's none of your business."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old September 1st, 2018, 07:58 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream View Post
(ACKKKKKKTHIS IS SO LATE! I AM SOOOOOO SORRY THAT I JUST NOTICED THIS. Can we still continue though????)

Ivypaw opened one eye then the other, "I'm getting up." She sat up and looked at him.
(xD its fine - sort of my fault for not telling you about the mention :P)
Duskpaw stared at her for a second, making sure. "Good." He smiled playfully. He looked back at her. "Hungry?" Duskpaw asked, looking away look at the sunlight streaming through the entrance.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old September 1st, 2018, 09:13 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

(xD its fine - sort of my fault for not telling you about the mention :P)
Duskpaw stared at her for a second, making sure. "Good." He smiled playfully. He looked back at her. "Hungry?" Duskpaw asked, looking away look at the sunlight streaming through the entrance.
"Yes.." she said and stood up.
Old September 2nd, 2018, 12:01 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream View Post
"Yes.." she said and stood up.
Standing up, he shook out his fur once to get the moss and scraps out of his fur. Looking at Ivypaw, he saw a peace of moss in her ear. "Here, let me get this.." He muttered, reaching up, grabbing it with his jaws, and spitting it out. "You had that on your ear." She smirked sheepishly.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old September 2nd, 2018, 02:50 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Moondancer were pacing around in the clearing, looking a tad worried. Was the old deputy looking for someone specific? She seemed to continuously shoot glances towards the medicine den, then the warriors den, the territory, and repeat.
Sitting down, the feline seemed to try to calm herself down, but soon she raised herself and started pacing in circles once again. Something was clearly bothering her, but she stayed silent for now.

(Oh man, short starter I know, but here we go! @king kaleb! )
Old September 2nd, 2018, 11:47 PM
SUGAR BOMB!!!

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@Ripple

Moss, twigs and sand went flying as Echopaw raced into the training grounds. She couldn’t wait to start today’s training. Would she learn how to fight? Or hunt? She began pacing restlessly around the training grounds as she waited for her mentor to catch up.

Closed Thread