Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 12:21 AM
It Takes Three!
Last post by Red'fur
Today 12:13 AM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Luna16
Today 12:13 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Luna16
Today 12:07 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Rose
Today 12:03 AM

Old April 30th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Ripplekit

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splashie View Post
"No? How is it not?"
"We're all unique in our own ways, that's how we are made to be. Only you can be you, and only I can be me. So you're not "insignificant", you Just haven't seen how you're unique compared to others." The kit smiles at the grey she-cat
Old April 30th, 2017, 03:34 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplekit View Post
"We're all unique in our own ways, that's how we are made to be. Only you can be you, and only I can be me. So you're not "insignificant", you Just haven't seen how you're unique compared to others." The kit smiles at the grey she-cat
Drizzleshard smiled at the small white kit. "You're a very smart kit. Most warriors don't think like that."
Old April 30th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Ripplekit

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splashie View Post
Drizzleshard smiled at the small white kit. "You're a very smart kit. Most warriors don't think like that."
"Well, they're smart battle wise. Some choose to set their minds on other things."
Old April 30th, 2017, 07:40 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

{ @BluBunny }

Cloudriver trotted into the territory, flicking her tail to make sure her friend, Mousefur was following her. Her stomach has grumbled, and she felt the strong need to eat. Which she was doing right now. "Do you have a taste for some food, eh?" She asked him, throwing her head back and smiling. It wasn't as if she could ask him of what type of food he wanted. In fact, he could trot right up to the fresh kill pile and pick whatever he wanted. It would make the situation less awkward, and make her feel less dumb. She was in the situation where she pitied the tom, yet liked him for who he was. Being a mute was never easy, she could imagine. As she scanned the fresh kill pile, she picked up a starling, a small bird, and turned back to her friend. "You wanna share?" She asked him through muffled words.
Old April 30th, 2017, 08:19 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post
{ @BluBunny }

Cloudriver trotted into the territory, flicking her tail to make sure her friend, Mousefur was following her. Her stomach has grumbled, and she felt the strong need to eat. Which she was doing right now. "Do you have a taste for some food, eh?" She asked him, throwing her head back and smiling. It wasn't as if she could ask him of what type of food he wanted. In fact, he could trot right up to the fresh kill pile and pick whatever he wanted. It would make the situation less awkward, and make her feel less dumb. She was in the situation where she pitied the tom, yet liked him for who he was. Being a mute was never easy, she could imagine. As she scanned the fresh kill pile, she picked up a starling, a small bird, and turned back to her friend. "You wanna share?" She asked him through muffled words.
Mousefurs stomach growled loudly and he nodded quickly at his friends question. He walked over to the fresh kill pile and shuffled through the pile. When she often to share he bowed his head but shook his head no, trying to politely decline her offer. He was hungry and he knew he needed much more to eat then that. He picked out a large squirrel and looked around for a place to sit with Cloudriver.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 30th, 2017, 08:38 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Mousefurs stomach growled loudly and he nodded quickly at his friends question. He walked over to the fresh kill pile and shuffled through the pile. When she often to share he bowed his head but shook his head no, trying to politely decline her offer. He was hungry and he knew he needed much more to eat then that. He picked out a large squirrel and looked around for a place to sit with Cloudriver.
"Suite yourself." Cloudriver purred in amusement as she sat down in a nice shaded spot, and dropped her prey to watch as Mousefur trotted towards the Fresh kill pile and grabbed a plump squirrel. "How typical." She giggled to herself. Unlike Mousefur, Cloudriver was easy to get full. She never ate much anyway, keeping her weight light as a feather. As she took small nibbles from her prey and awaited her friend to sit next to her, Cloudriver licked her jaws at the delicate taste of the starling, already getting full herself.
Old April 30th, 2017, 08:53 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

"Suite yourself." Cloudriver purred in amusement as she sat down in a nice shaded spot, and dropped her prey to watch as Mousefur trotted towards the Fresh kill pile and grabbed a plump squirrel. "How typical." She giggled to herself. Unlike Mousefur, Cloudriver was easy to get full. She never ate much anyway, keeping her weight light as a feather. As she took small nibbles from her prey and awaited her friend to sit next to her, Cloudriver licked her jaws at the delicate taste of the starling, already getting full herself.
Mousefur trotted over to his friend and laid next to.her. He dove into his squirrel, the Tom was pretty big and ate a lot but he was mostly muscle rather then fat. While Cloudriver slowly ate Mousefur wolfed down his squirrel and finished it quickly. He began to clean his white muzzle and started to let out a strange purr. He bumped Cloudriver and gestured to her freshkill as if to say: 'You eat so slow.'

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 30th, 2017, 09:41 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Listening carefully he would nod his head slightly and glance away in thought.
If she was previously from a clan, then she knows a good majority of clan life. That is good, however I still must keep an eye on her, you may never know if a cats words are true, especially with the Dusk Syndicate about.
Clearing his throat, he would fixate his eyes back on her and smile.
"Well, might I ask your name? I'm sorry but I don't think we've properly introduced each other. I am Grousestar, the leader of Skyclan."
Dipping his head to her in formal respect, he would raise it back up and continue.
"I believe you have what it takes to become a Skyclan warrior, however I will need to monitor you to make sure you are still well suited for life in a clan and are not causing problems with your fellow warriors. I will keep an eye on you, but you are free to live in Skyclan as a warrior."
(I changed it hope you like it now! ^^)
"I am Cythanis." Cythanis bows her head in respect. "Also, I dont mind being watched because a rogue named Solosis used to watch me alot. The rogue leader made him stop though.". She looks down sadly, "Though I never knew my real clan name. You can name me what you like." She mewed. She looked back up happily at Grousestar again. "I hope I like this clan.". "...What's the Dusk Syndicate? Don't worry about why I asked...". (She has a secret that must be uncovered :3)

Last edited by S t a r; August 24th, 2017 at 02:25 PM.
Old April 30th, 2017, 10:38 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Flower. It seemed to be the type of code word that the feline would come up with, and Blazingcomet smiled at her suggestion. That wouldn't be too weird, either! After all... 'flower' seemed like a word that other would hear Gingerblossom saying on a daily basis, and Blazingcomet hoped that it wouldn't get too mixed up with other words. "Flower sounds good! You might have to give me a look though, heh... just so I get you aren't actually talking about flowers." He explained. Whoa. The way he was describing this sounded like he was actually planning on spending lots more time with this pretty, pale colored, mint-eyed young warrior!
Looks like some changes were being made to his original plan. Ah well. The way of the world, wasn't it? Swallowing ever so slightly, Blazingcomet tried to look encouraging as he heard her story. That was... depressing. Something he hadn't been expecting to come from the feline. "I..." There was nothing he could say. Nothing that would be appropriate for the moment, anyways. The only thing he could think of was 'not every cat has good in them, you know.' And that certainly wouldn't be the right thing to say, not for this moment... and probably not to Gingerblossom in general.
Besides, she had the right to believe that every cat had some good in them if she wanted to. And if she was going to get her hopes smashed to the ground then, so be it. Wow. How rough was he being on her at the moment? Much more then he meant to, certainly, but wasn't that just the way or the world with this arrogant, and yet... certainly charming young tom? Definitely. He thought of everything in grey. Well you could be good and bad. Right and wrong. Friendly and rude. Sarcastic and sincere. Everything was just a mysterious grey area in the tom's point of view, and Gingerblossom had muddled up the muddy water surrounding her even more with her sudden outburst.
However, she'd fixed it. Nothing that a good, old fashioned conversation couldn't fix anyways. My.... offer? Oh Blazingcomet. So forgetful. Especially right now, huh? What a cat he certainly was. "Huh?" He asked. Looks like this tom needed some help with his attachment issues. And no, not clinging onto a cat... he needed help for what happened if no one else stepped up once he let one cat go. Blazingcomet always had to be with someone. Always. He was grumpy when he was alone, and grumpier when he thought that he wasn't going to get company anytime soon. He got what he wanted right away, or... well... he turned into a spoiled little kit.

At Blazingcomet's questioning look, Gingerblossom let out a snort of amusement. "Oh, nevermind..." She didn't think what she'd asked him was that important, so why dwell on it any longer. Ginger bounced on her paws, clearly excited for something. "Blazingcomet, do you have an apprentice? I've always wanted one. A young cat that I could train, and be best friends with.." The she-cat trailed off, getting that sparkle in her eye again. Oh, she certainly was listening to everything the tom was telling her, but sometimes there were moments when Ginger didn't seem to have been listening at all. This was one of those moments, where she was flicking her gaze quickly around camp, trying to take in everything every other cat was doing.

It was a small, unnoticed habit by the warrior herself, and she did it so subtly that most others had no idea she did it. Gingerblossom was a very precise cat-watcher, but very subconsciously. This was how she seemed to know everything about everyone, because of this small habit she had. Little did Gingerblossom know that her skill would have to come to major use in the future.

A question popped in the feline's mind, something that she asked herself every evening, but didn't bother asking out loud anytime, because she thought it was benefiting herself. And Gingerblossom never did anything that benefited herself, unless it also benefited another cat. That was just how selfless she was. She hadn't ever groomed her own pelt in the past day, and it was getting pretty dirty.

"Blazingcomet, I hope you don't mind me asking this, but what color flower should I wear tomorrow?" Gingerblossom looked at the ground. No, she was not blushing, but she seemed a little bashful, which was very unlike the calico warrior. "You seemed to appreciate them, so I thought it was okay to ask your opinion." She meowed, cocking her head slightly and looking back at him, one ear down and one ear up, a typical Gingerblossom pose when she is asking something she normally wouldn't.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 1st, 2017, 01:10 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Mousefur trotted over to his friend and laid next to.her. He dove into his squirrel, the Tom was pretty big and ate a lot but he was mostly muscle rather then fat. While Cloudriver slowly ate Mousefur wolfed down his squirrel and finished it quickly. He began to clean his white muzzle and started to let out a strange purr. He bumped Cloudriver and gestured to her freshkill as if to say: 'You eat so slow.'

Cloudriver continued to take small delicate bites at her prey, and felt her friend sit next to her. She looked at him for a second, watching as he scarfed his meal down in single gulps. It was a humoring sight, but quiet sickening to her as well. ''How could you do that?'' She giggled, and turned back to her own prey. Her starling wasn't even half through, and she bent down to take another bite of it. At feeling a light nudge, the she cat turned once more to Mousefur. ''Hey,'' She narrowed her eyes playfully at him, ''Just because you don't want to appreciate the taste of your food, doesn't mean I don't have to. In fact, this meal is tasting grand as I'm taking my time.''She tells him, leaning into his fur, and nuzzling him lightly. She picked herself off him, and bent down once more towards the bird and picked at the meat, chewing it slowly and swallowing it down. Apart of her knew it was how she ate, and the other part knew that she only did it to tease Mousefur, who knew she did, indeed, eat too slow.