Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Journey for the History...
Last post by occultation
Today 02:58 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:22 AM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:15 AM
The MCYT shop!!!
Last post by Myling
Today 01:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 15th, 2018, 01:12 PM
Ghostie

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

"Tha5 amy be a little too far buut..." she could not say no to her brother so "lets go!"
Old July 15th, 2018, 01:13 PM
Ghostie

Want a piece before we leave she says as she places the mouse in front of her brother
Old July 15th, 2018, 01:15 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

"Yay! Its easy when everyone is sleeping!"

(Im going to bed)

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old July 15th, 2018, 01:16 PM
Ghostie

(Irl?)
Old July 15th, 2018, 01:18 PM
Ghostie

Lets go!
Old July 15th, 2018, 01:19 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post
Ashenwing looked over and around the foresty clearing. The grey she-cat had come home from a hunt with plenty of prey. She flicked her gaze over the clearing yet again, seeing one of her good friends on the edge of the clearing. Grabbing two pieces of prey, knowing that her friend would likely be hungry she headed towards him. "Parsleyfoot", she called out gently, dropping the prey at his feet. It was indeed around noon time and she looked at the rest of the cats sharing tongues, but decided that now was not the time. Her friend looked distraught and she slightly poked at him with a paw. "You okay? You seem distracted, like you're... somewhere else."
He didn't notice Ashenwing until she poked him to get his attention causing him to perk his head up and his ears to twitch . Was he really that zoned out? His green eyes looked troubled before he looked up at Ashenwing and released a sigh giving her friendly smile . " just....a memory... " he meowed sounding unsure if it was one of his own memories . His name wasn't Halvard it was Parsleyfoot. Why would his mind generate a false memory? " have....have you ever...had a memory that you felt like it could have happened....yet...your not so sure of it? That the memory is so far fetched and strange...that your not sure it existed in the first place? " he asked he would be lying if he said he was alright . He wasn't , now as he thought about it. The memory was troubling him. He exhailed and shook his head " but none the less. It's good to see you. How was your day ? "He asked calmly he didn't notice the pieces of fresh kill that the she cat had brought along with her . His mind troubled him more then his stomach .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old July 15th, 2018, 01:28 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
He didn't notice Ashenwing until she poked him to get his attention causing him to perk his head up and his ears to twitch . Was he really that zoned out? His green eyes looked troubled before he looked up at Ashenwing and released a sigh giving her friendly smile . " just....a memory... " he meowed sounding unsure if it was one of his own memories . His name wasn't Halvard it was Parsleyfoot. Why would his mind generate a false memory? " have....have you ever...had a memory that you felt like it could have happened....yet...your not so sure of it? That the memory is so far fetched and strange...that your not sure it existed in the first place? " he asked he would be lying if he said he was alright . He wasn't , now as he thought about it. The memory was troubling him. He exhailed and shook his head " but none the less. It's good to see you. How was your day ? "He asked calmly he didn't notice the pieces of fresh kill that the she cat had brought along with her . His mind troubled him more then his stomach .
Ashenwing tipped her head and pushed the prey closer. "I guess I'll tell you if it gets you to eat. I have had some memories, but my mom told me that they were from the moon I spent in Riverclan as a kit, but I do not reckon they were any like yours." She shook her head and took a bite of her mouse, frowning at the bird chitter. It was one of the Riverclan effects she had gotten she thought, the hate for birds and the glossy, oily fur. She sighed as he asked about her day. "You mean that how was my day except from the stares of others still not being used to me being half-clan? It was absolutely fine. I had a good hunt so it would do me honor if you would get yourself to eat the perfectly fine shrew at your paws, and remember, if you wanna tell me about your dreams, do so. I'll listen."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 15th, 2018, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Ashenwing tipped her head and pushed the prey closer. "I guess I'll tell you if it gets you to eat. I have had some memories, but my mom told me that they were from the moon I spent in Riverclan as a kit, but I do not reckon they were any like yours." She shook her head and took a bite of her mouse, frowning at the bird chitter. It was one of the Riverclan effects she had gotten she thought, the hate for birds and the glossy, oily fur. She sighed as he asked about her day. "You mean that how was my day except from the stares of others still not being used to me being half-clan? It was absolutely fine. I had a good hunt so it would do me honor if you would get yourself to eat the perfectly fine shrew at your paws, and remember, if you wanna tell me about your dreams, do so. I'll listen."
He flinched a bit he forgotten that she was half-clan. She was like any other thunderclan cat to him. She fit in fine! " my apologies . I have completely forgotten that you were half clan if that makes you feel better. Don't mind the looks they give you alright ?. They are ignorant . And ignorance leads fear of the unknown . We all have been victims of ignorance I have. " he meowed then bent down to the shrew and took a bite of it he didn't realize that he was actually somewhat hungry , his stomach rumbled once he started to chew . He purred as he swallowed " well it is certainly a good catch if you did catch it. " he commented smiling . His tail swished a few times then he looked down " well....there was this she cats voice...it felt like I knew her....But she said a name I do not recognize , ' take halvard and make sure he's safe ' she said . Shortly my father's voice followed in reassurance . I don't remember her. I don't know anyone with that name " he meowed sounding slightly frustrated .

Old July 15th, 2018, 02:05 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
He flinched a bit he forgotten that she was half-clan. She was like any other thunderclan cat to him. She fit in fine! " my apologies . I have completely forgotten that you were half clan if that makes you feel better. Don't mind the looks they give you alright ?. They are ignorant . And ignorance leads fear of the unknown . We all have been victims of ignorance I have. " he meowed then bent down to the shrew and took a bite of it he didn't realize that he was actually somewhat hungry , his stomach rumbled once he started to chew . He purred as he swallowed " well it is certainly a good catch if you did catch it. " he commented smiling . His tail swished a few times then he looked down " well....there was this she cats voice...it felt like I knew her....But she said a name I do not recognize , ' take halvard and make sure he's safe ' she said . Shortly my father's voice followed in reassurance . I don't remember her. I don't know anyone with that name " he meowed sounding slightly frustrated .
Ashenwing gave him a comforting lick on his face. "As from what it sounds, it could be a memory. But have you ever heard for any siblings? and thank you, knowing that others can forget that I'm half-clan means a lot... but not enough, yet this is about your dream so lets focus on that. I'm quite sure that it got to be someone related, but who... that's the question." She flicked her tail over his shoulder and took yet another bite of her prey, savouring the fresh taste of the meat. "Relax, you're still so tense."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 15th, 2018, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Ashenwing gave him a comforting lick on his face. "As from what it sounds, it could be a memory. But have you ever heard for any siblings? and thank you, knowing that others can forget that I'm half-clan means a lot... but not enough, yet this is about your dream so lets focus on that. I'm quite sure that it got to be someone related, but who... that's the question." She flicked her tail over his shoulder and took yet another bite of her prey, savouring the fresh taste of the meat. "Relax, you're still so tense."
Parsleyfoot twitched his whiskers and nodded he sighed trying to relax and did his best to remember but he shook his head again " I have no siblings . It also sounds like a kittypet name. I am pure thunderclan. " he meowed sounding disgusted when he said kittypet he truly didn't like kittypets. They were soft and weak. Unfit for clan life. Then his ears started to fold back....he has no mother here. His father Cedarfang never mentioned a mother before. Maybe....no. It has to be someone else. But it was a shot in the dark. He sighed and took one more bite of the shrew and swallowed . " I never did know my mother.....just....I cant....if it is...I don't wanna know now... " he sighed . who is my mother? That voice ???.... he snorted and looked at Ashenwing " mind if we change the subject ? " he asked .

Closed Thread